NATION

PASSWORD

Savemiles Retail (CLOSED; new link within)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: the federalist state of lolomz
# of Saveyards Local stores: 100
# of Savemiles supermarkets:30
# of attached Pullman Gas Stations: 10
# of in-store Careline Pharmacies: 20
Online shopping available? [ ] yes
Click and collect service? [ ] yes

Greetings,

The Administration Division of Savemiles Retail Group have notified the Directors of your intentions to open in your nation, and it has been given the green light. We are preparing to log this order publicly prior to opening in Lolomz. We trust that the Savemiles Ethos has been observed before the submission. Thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,
Ramona Raleigh
International Operations Director, Savemiles Retail Group
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:04 am

Savemiles Retail Group is currently seeking suppliers, primarily for the aim of being able to get everything under one roof in their Savemiles Superstores subsidiary. Not only do we need a boost in products, but also we would like to expand further. Most importantly, for sports teams and charity organisations, we now provide a sponsorship service. Just navigate yourself to the appropriate form.

Also, Savemiles now have installed a Customer Ratings Poll. Feel free to leave your vote to be counted.
Apply to supply us.
Apply for openings.
Apply for sponsorship.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:40 am

Greetings of peace, prosperity and progress!

The Quirina Ministry of Economic Affairs has opened its doors for all businesses and corporations willing to deliver their service and products in all walks of life. As much as we want to detail what these services are, we will no longer do such to ensure that our Agency will deliver the best and the most comprehensive approach in bringing better commerce and trade with your corporation.

We have been striving for economic progress for years, and now, it is high time to share such gifts of our hardwork and labor to the world. We are certainly open for ideas and in return, you hand over us your cooperation and respect as what everyone does so.

With that, we would like to invite your progressing corporation to grow with us, as we reach out for a better place in this world. We would like to avail all your company's services and if there is anything required, we will immediately comply with it.

May God be with us all. Long Live the Great Republic.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Stretta
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stretta » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:49 am

Dear Sir or Madam,

As the leading professional sports body in worldwide darts, we are always looking for new ways to advance our sport and increase its profile. One of the ways in which we are currently achieving this is through the use of sponsorship of events by international business, and in doing so, we are able to offer more televised coverage of events and greater prizes to attract big stars in the world of darts to play in the SDC.

This is why we are due to announce a new event in the tour calendar, the SDC Classic. With your support, we will be looking to launch this inaugral event under the name "The Savemiles Classic". It will be an October event, filling in a month in the calendar where there are currently no major tour events. As with all of our major events, we have sought out television coverage and a reputable Strettan venue in which to hold the event, although we are open to making this a foreign-based event.

As well as the obvious sponsorship on show at the event itself to the estimated 9,000 fans that will be in attendance during the 5-day event, the television coverage of your brand will be much higher than in other sports. Each player will have a shirt patch containing your branding on the right breast area of their shirt, the main wall behind the stage will feature your branding, and there will be sponsor advertisements at the beginning and end of every ad-break. With most tournaments, a sponsors logo is on show somewhere on screen 65-75% of the time, a figure much higher than in most sporting events.

Please find our official request below:

Sponsorship
Nation Name: Stretta
Organisation Name: Strettan Darts Corporation
Focuses: A once-a-year competition, "The Savemiles Classic"
Desired amount: In return for sponsor television coverage, we ask for $300,000 to help fund the prize pool and venue for this event
Link to storefront: SDC

If you would like to discuss this opportunity with me further, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Robjohns
Chief Marketing Officer of the SDC

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 am

Greetings of peace, prosperity and progress!

The Quirina Ministry of Economic Affairs has opened its doors for all businesses and corporations willing to deliver their service and products in all walks of life. As much as we want to detail what these services are, we will no longer do such to ensure that our Agency will deliver the best and the most comprehensive approach in bringing better commerce and trade with your corporation.

We have been striving for economic progress for years, and now, it is high time to share such gifts of our hardwork and labor to the world. We are certainly open for ideas and in return, you hand over us your cooperation and respect as what everyone does so.

With that, we would like to invite your progressing corporation to grow with us, as we reach out for a better place in this world. We would like to avail all your company's services and if there is anything required, we will immediately comply with it.

May God be with us all. Long Live the Great Republic.

For whom it may concern,

Savemiles International Operations Division, which I head, will soon be discussing the proposals, which most likely will result in a positive response. We will address your offer and deliver our opinion soon at the QMEA portal. Thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,
Ramona Raleigh

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:26 am

To: Ramona Raleigh, International Operations Director, Savemiles Retail Group

Dear Ms. Raleigh,
we are prepared to supply our automobile publications for the consumer interested in, or wishing to buy automobiles. This will be available to all in Astyria as well as globally; our flagship publication has been established since 1976, the corporation since 1996.

The magazines are AutoMotori (one monthly magazine and a Christmas special) and Auto Mart & Trader (which is available in several regional editions)

With regard to our products, which magazine titles would you like us to supply?:
AutoMotori, and/or regional editions of the Auto Mart & Trader magazine?
Prices are:
£4.99 for AutoMotori
£3.25 for most editions of the Auto Mart & Trader (with some exceptions for other regional editions).
Motor Trader is £1.20 / £1.52 depending on location; this is available in one edition only, no regional editions.

If you have any questions, ask here or via our website at www.motorworks-publications.co.ast.

Simon Andrews
Head of Circulation and Distribution
MotorWorks Publications

Attachment:
FORM.pdf
Supplier
Nation Name: Astholm
Business name: Motorworks Publications
CEO / Representative: Simon Andrews (Representative)
Product(s): AutoMotori, Auto Mart & Trader (also known as Auto Trader, AutoTrader in other nations), Motor Trader (magazines)
Statement/ letter: See letter
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:28 am

Dear Sir or Madam,

As the leading professional sports body in worldwide darts, we are always looking for new ways to advance our sport and increase its profile. One of the ways in which we are currently achieving this is through the use of sponsorship of events by international business, and in doing so, we are able to offer more televised coverage of events and greater prizes to attract big stars in the world of darts to play in the SDC.

This is why we are due to announce a new event in the tour calendar, the SDC Classic. With your support, we will be looking to launch this inaugral event under the name "The Savemiles Classic". It will be an October event, filling in a month in the calendar where there are currently no major tour events. As with all of our major events, we have sought out television coverage and a reputable Strettan venue in which to hold the event, although we are open to making this a foreign-based event.

As well as the obvious sponsorship on show at the event itself to the estimated 9,000 fans that will be in attendance during the 5-day event, the television coverage of your brand will be much higher than in other sports. Each player will have a shirt patch containing your branding on the right breast area of their shirt, the main wall behind the stage will feature your branding, and there will be sponsor advertisements at the beginning and end of every ad-break. With most tournaments, a sponsors logo is on show somewhere on screen 65-75% of the time, a figure much higher than in most sporting events.

Please find our official request below:

Sponsorship
Nation Name: Stretta
Organisation Name: Strettan Darts Corporation
Focuses: A once-a-year competition, "The Savemiles Classic"
Desired amount: In return for sponsor television coverage, we ask for $300,000 to help fund the prize pool and venue for this event
Link to storefront: SDC

If you would like to discuss this opportunity with me further, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Robjohns
Chief Marketing Officer of the SDC

Mr Robjohns,

Thank you very much for applying for a sponsorship. As you know, Savemiles is an Astyrian company, and we are very much committed to supporting those in our locality- regionally speaking. I am very much delighted to have the pleasure of paying the desired amount for the return of supporting a sport which is so loved across Astyria- a great deal, in my personal opinion. SDC can be very much satisfied in the fact that Savemiles wholly supports to uphold annual sponsorship.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey
Managing Director, Savemiles Retail Group

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:35 am

Dear Ms. Raleigh,
we are prepared to supply our automobile publications for the consumer interested in, or wishing to buy automobiles. This will be available to all in Astyria as well as globally; our flagship publication has been established since 1976, the corporation since 1996.

The magazines are AutoMotori (one monthly magazine and a Christmas special) and Auto Mart & Trader (which is available in several regional editions)

With regard to our products, which magazine titles would you like us to supply?:
AutoMotori, and/or regional editions of the Auto Mart & Trader magazine?
Prices are:
£4.99 for AutoMotori
£3.25 for most editions of the Auto Mart & Trader (with some exceptions for other regional editions).
Motor Trader is £1.20 / £1.52 depending on location; this is available in one edition only, no regional editions.

If you have any questions, ask here or via our website at www.motorworks-publications.co.ast.

Simon Andrews
MotorWorks Publications

Attachment:
FORM.pdf
Supplier
Nation Name: Astholm
Business name: Motorworks Publications
CEO / Representative: Simon Andrews (Representative)
Product(s): AutoMotori, Auto Mart & Trader (also known as Auto Trader, AutoTrader in other nations), Motor Trader (magazines)
Statement/ letter: See letter

Mr. Andrews,

I am delighted to inform you that Savemiles Retail, both in its Saveyards Local and Savemiles Superstores subsidiary, will be willing to sell your magazines; we have looked at your choice, concluding that Auto Mart & Trader and Motor Trader would be preferable for our large front-of-store magazine and newspaper section.

Should you have any more queries, do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time and patience.

Faithfully,
Paul Daube
Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail Group

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Dear Ms. Raleigh,
Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Which of our regional editions of Auto Mart & Trader would you like us to supply, and/or would you like us to include the regional editions of the otherwise identical Auto Trader / AutoTrader (shown on the cover as AutoTrader.countrydomain) as well?

A full product list of these is available on request; we are looking forward to you being one of our major clients. We want to ensure satisfaction for both parties in this matter.

Simon Andrews
MotorWorks Publications
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Store Opening
Nation Name: Quirina
# of Saveyards Local stores: 90,000
# of Savemiles supermarkets: 80,000
# of attached Pullman Gas Stations: 8,000
# of in-store Careline Pharmacies: 7,000
Online shopping available? [X]
Click and collect service? [X]
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:47 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Quirina
# of Saveyards Local stores: 90,000
# of Savemiles supermarkets: 80,000
# of attached Pullman Gas Stations: 8,000
# of in-store Careline Pharmacies: 7,000
Online shopping available? [X]
Click and collect service? [X]

Greetings,

The Administration Division of Savemiles Retail Group have notified the Directors of your intentions to open in your nation, and it has been given the green light. We are preparing to log this order publicly prior to opening in Quirina. We trust that the Savemiles Ethos has been observed before the submission. Thank you for your time and patience.

Due to such a heavy request, we believe this will take a reasonably long time. Openings will be gradual, but we can assure you that the full amount requested will be, in good time, fulfilled.

Sincerely,
Ramona Raleigh

Savemiles Retail Group are most delighted to announce that it will be selling a range of regional editions of Astholm's iconic MotorWorks Publications, AutoMart & Trader, and will soon be hit by its latest publication, Motor Trader. This is a pleasing move for those motor-heads out there. SOLD IN ALL INTERNATIONAL OUTLETS.

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am

To: Jared Harvey, CEO of the Savemiles Retail Group
Subject: Supplier request

Mr. Harvey,

CuppaCoffee has recently taken the step to expand its international operations and sales scope. Instead of focusing primarily on the establishment of franchises, we now also seek to establish agreements with global retailers and business and give them the opportunity to directly sell our internationally renowned coffee products to customers. Understanding that you already have an in-store franchise agreement with the Javan Coffee Company, we instead would like to offer the Savemiles Retail Group the opportunity to stock our coffee on your shelves for purchase by Savemiles customers. Knowing that your company already maintains a large number of stores within Kington Langley, we are positive that this deal would only produce positive outcomes for both parties. On a secondary note, we would be fully prepared to comply with any loyalty programmes and/or home delivery services your company may operate.

Again, understanding that you already conduct business with another coffee company, we will fully understand should you choose to reject our application. Regarding profits, we usually establish such agreements with a 60/40 split in YOUR favour. If this is not what you had in mind we are always open to negotiation, this recommended figure for establishment is by no means compulsory. Below we have attached a completed supplier application, if there are any problems or points that need further clarification then do not hesitate to contact us.

We eagerly await your response,

Oliver Buxon
CEO of CuppaCoffee plc

Supplier
Nation Name: Kington Langley
Business name: CuppaCoffee plc (traded as simply CuppaCoffee)
CEO / Representative: Oliver Buxon, CEO
Product(s): Bean, ground and instant coffee for retail sale
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Store Opening
Nation Name:Britonisea
# of Saveyards Local stores: 300
# of Savemiles supermarkets: 200
# of attached Pullman Gas Stations:59
# of in-store Careline Pharmacies: 100
Online shopping available? [Y ]
Click and collect service?  [Y ]
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:56 pm

To: Jared Harvey, CEO of the Savemiles Retail Group
Subject: Supplier request

Mr. Harvey,

CuppaCoffee has recently taken the step to expand its international operations and sales scope. Instead of focusing primarily on the establishment of franchises, we now also seek to establish agreements with global retailers and business and give them the opportunity to directly sell our internationally renowned coffee products to customers. Understanding that you already have an in-store franchise agreement with the Javan Coffee Company, we instead would like to offer the Savemiles Retail Group the opportunity to stock our coffee on your shelves for purchase by Savemiles customers. Knowing that your company already maintains a large number of stores within Kington Langley, we are positive that this deal would only produce positive outcomes for both parties. On a secondary note, we would be fully prepared to comply with any loyalty programmes and/or home delivery services your company may operate.

Again, understanding that you already conduct business with another coffee company, we will fully understand should you choose to reject our application. Regarding profits, we usually establish such agreements with a 60/40 split in YOUR favour. If this is not what you had in mind we are always open to negotiation, this recommended figure for establishment is by no means compulsory. Below we have attached a completed supplier application, if there are any problems or points that need further clarification then do not hesitate to contact us.

We eagerly await your response,

Oliver Buxon
CEO of CuppaCoffee plc

Supplier
Nation Name: Kington Langley
Business name: CuppaCoffee plc (traded as simply CuppaCoffee)
CEO / Representative: Oliver Buxon, CEO
Product(s): Bean, ground and instant coffee for retail sale

Mr Buxon,

The department which I head has decided that this proposal is a great step in the right direction; a 60/40 split is most favourable, and we are glad to stick to the potion of profit share. It is the opinion of the department that the terms are fair, and we are therefore in agreement that this can only benefit both Savemiles Retail Group, plc, and CuppaCoffee, plc. Since Kington Langley's CuppaCoffee is renowned for quality, as well as it being evidently profitable, we are delighted to welcome it as prime supplier for coffee.

With that, I welcome CuppaCoffee to supply both subsidiaries- Savemiles Superstores and Saveyards Local Stores. Thank you very, very much for your time and patience.

Sincerely,
Paul Daube
Product Quality Director, Savemiles Retail Group

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Store Opening
Nation Name:Britonisea
# of Saveyards Local stores: 300
# of Savemiles supermarkets: 200
# of attached Pullman Gas Stations:59
# of in-store Careline Pharmacies: 100
Online shopping available? [Y ]
Click and collect service?  [Y ]

Greetings,

The Administration Division of Savemiles Retail Group have notified the Directors of your intentions to open in your nation, and it has been given the green light. We are preparing to log this order publicly prior to opening in Britonisea. We trust that the Savemiles Ethos has been observed before the submission. Thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,
Ramona Raleigh

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Dear Ms. Raleigh,
Via Automart Publishing, a firm we hold a small stake in, we would like to distribute the free weekly Auto Exchange (stylised as AUTO EXCHANGE, AutoExchange) within your stores. It is out every Friday and has multiple regional editions.

We also would like to supply our Auto Mart & Trader spin-off, Auto Freeway, which is also out every Friday as well. This is free too.

Both of these can be positioned at the checkouts as an easy pick-up point, or wherever you feel is most satisfactory.

Our contract with you is currently doing very well at the moment, and we are thinking of extending it.

Simon Andrews
MotorWorks Publications

(OOC: Will have the product logos of the magazines ready for you within 3 weeks!)
Last edited by Astholm on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On IIWiki

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Savemiles Retail Group are now very excited to bring news to our most loyal caffeine connoisseurs. The veteran, well-renowned CuppaCoffee is now selling its premium-standard products at all Savemiles supermarkets and Saveyards local stores. Ban the barista; crown the one and only CuppaCoffee as your next big hit.

Insulam
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

"The Office of the Chief Executive"

Postby Insulam » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 pm

The Office of the Chief Executive of Insulam

August 18, 2013

Store Opening

Nation Name
:Insulam.

# of Saveyards Local stores
:Six.

# of Savemiles supermarkets
:Three.

# of attached Pullman Gas Stations

# of in-store Careline Pharmacies

Online shopping available?
:[x]

Click and collect service?

In the name of His Majesty King George the First,
The Honourable James P. Temblor
Last edited by Insulam on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:29 am

The Office of the Chief Executive of Insulam

August 18, 2013

Store Opening

Nation Name
:Insulam.

# of Saveyards Local stores
:Six.

# of Savemiles supermarkets

# of attached Pullman Gas Stations

# of in-store Careline Pharmacies

Online shopping available?

Click and collect service?

In the name of His Majesty King George the First,
The Honorable James P. Temblor

Hon. J.P. Temblor,

The Administration Division of Savemiles Retail Group have notified the Directors of your intentions to open in your nation, and it has been given the green light. We are preparing to log this order publicly prior to opening in Insulam. We trust that the Savemiles Ethos has been observed before the submission. Thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,
Ramona Raleigh

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:53 am

Savemiles Retail Group are now very excited to bring news to our most loyal tea drinkers. The experienced Whitlock & Flint is now selling its premium-standard products at all Savemiles supermarkets and Saveyards local stores. Get your pinky up and your biscuits out- Whitlock & Flint have got it covered.

Atok
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atok » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 am

Supplier
Nation Name: Atok
Business name: Fineburry Organics
CEO / Representative: Harra Stenslov
Product(s): please browse our products list
Statement/ letter: none
Last edited by Atok on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:35 am

Dear All,

Today, Arena Corporate International is embarking on its mass rebrand. As part of this move, we have sold inefficient subsidiaries and also worked up new strategies to keep Savemiles as fresh as its food.

Our 40,000+ stores are recently becoming an economic strain; the employees cost 70% of what the upkeep for our stores are. In-keeping with our code to remain modern, Arena Corporate and other major shareholders have supported a rebrand to 'Savemiles.com'.

Savemiles.com has been debated seriously for around a year, though today, we can confirm that the next few weeks will bring the first changes into action. Obviously, we still wish to keep to an ethical code, our terms of our environmental initiative, as well as giving employees and customers an excellent service.

We find that better service will come with the funds which are currently exhausted by Saveyards Local Stores, which bring no more than $500 for every store, every day. We have started closing Saveyards globally, and will not renew our lease. Savemiles supermarkets brought proportionally more profit, but we want more employees, more expansion, and better connectivity.

Therefore, Savemiles is to become an internet based business, ready for operation by February at the latest. We regret that partnerships that can only be held as they are in hard terms, though we will contact those companies, allowing LoyaltyMe- our loyalty deals partner- to do possible business with them.

Produce will still be as locally sourced as possible, and the farmers and manufacturers will be paid fairly. Jobs will not be violently axed. We are already starting to train existing workers in online training centres, administration courses, and we are locating some in the warehouse and delivery division. Keeping our employees employed is the only fair move in our opinion, though voluntary redundancy packages have also been issued.

We do hope that you have all had an excellent start to the year 2014, and we hope to have many more.

Sincerely,
Finn Becker
Managing Director, Arena Corporate International

Castresia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castresia » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:46 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Castresia
# of Saveyards Local stores: At least one. Open-ended
# of Savemiles supermarkets: Same as above
# of attached Pullman Gas Stations: Same as above
# of in-store Careline Pharmacies: Same as above
Online shopping available? [Y]
Click and collect service? [Y]
Since I'm too lazy to use Issues to update what's on my nation page:
Category: Democratic Socialists
Civil Rights:
Good
Economy:
Frightening
Political Freedoms:
Good
Unless otherwise stated, information about Castresia is on its MT incarnation

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Castresia
# of Saveyards Local stores: At least one. Open-ended
# of Savemiles supermarkets: Same as above
# of attached Pullman Gas Stations: Same as above
# of in-store Careline Pharmacies: Same as above
Online shopping available? [Y]
Click and collect service? [Y]

For whom it may concern,

Savemiles Retail Group is now rebranding to a totally online-based business, planned to be visible to prospective nations, partners and suppliers over the coming weeks. We regret to inform you that we will not be opening any stores in your nation, though you are welcome to apply soon to host distribution centres under the Savemiles.com brand.

Fuller details were published above.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey
Managing Director, Savemiles

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:31 am

OOC: New thread- now 'savemiles.com' here.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade