NATION

PASSWORD

Savemiles Retail (CLOSED; new link within)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Savemiles Retail (CLOSED; new link within)

Postby Woodstead » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 pm

GETrax has awarded Savemiles Retail Group a 4-star rating.
4 stars. Above Average. Near Perfection. Good Profits.

IN PARTNERSHIP WITH

"My grandfather, George Jeremiah Harvey, had a vision: local economy- local causes, an ethical grocer based on principle and people more than profits. 75 years later, we’re providing a nationwide service adapted to fighting off its newer competitors, leading as an example." - Jared Harvey CEO of Savemiles

"Savemiles is among one of the greatest supermarket chains across the globe, serving internationally, ethically, and thoroughly to the needs and desires of customers and suppliers. This is the Arena way." - Finn Becker CEO of The Arena Conglomerate
WHY SAVEMILES?
What sets us aside from the others in Woodstead and other nations? We have been delivering to homes since 1969- now through an online service too. We are the longest- existing supermarket company in the nation on top of that. It’s no surprise that we have been rated Woodstead’s #1 grocery retailer every year since 1988. The more ethical shopping experience is here.
We also have our nationwide Savemiles Online service for ordering your weekly shop over the internet and our newest line of 80 Saveyards neighbourhood stores. We hope to expand with business partners everywhere, also to distribute the good name of our suppliers. All of our supermarkets also have a new feature known as Click/Collect- you can order shopping online at your local store, and pick it up on the same day.

ImageImage
Last edited by Woodstead on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:30 am, edited 25 times in total.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

A Principled Business

Postby Woodstead » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Our beliefs are simple but unusual to some competitors. We believe in a local economy; we want to stack our shelves with products which are sourced from nearby communities. Another pillar is loving the planet. We're making a profit from resources from the soil of Earth; we owe some of that profit to ensuring we try to cut down on waste. We have long believed that some supermarkets are corrupted by financial success, which is unfortunate, so prove we care by generating a profit aimed at excess for the communities and suppliers, not the senior staff.

"Before an offer from Savemiles, I was constantly settling for a 30% profit for each bottle of milk; when you have to keep going with cows, taxes, and operating expenses, it's excellent that Savemiles are there for you. I dropped the deal with a competitor for a renewed deal of 50:50 share."
Ocean Madison of Madison Farm, dairy farmer in Argyll. Madison Farm Bottled Milk, sold in Abbeyland and Woldland
"I used to have to drive 17 miles to get to the nearest market with good produce. I would kiss a whole day away trying to find everything I can get in one quick trip to Savemiles. I'll never shop anywhere else."
Geneviève Duvar, resident in Cerc de Vie, Rhone Canton, Neu Engollon
"Before a Savemiles store opened up down the block from my apartment, I usually visited farmers markets and Titanmart, the nearest supermarket to my place. But ever since Savemiles opened, I cannot stop going there. The food and products they offer are incredible, and the service is wonderful."
Megan Marcy, resident in Port of New Alton, ViZion.
"Savemiles is helping my orchard to expand by giving me a great 50/50 deal of profit. From my market stools in the rain, i was hardly getting a return to feed my family, but for the last 20 years, I have been a supplier with Savemiles; their commitment to ethical trading has ensured I can have a very comfortable retirement in 10 years time."
Sven Jonsson of Friars Orchard, apple grower and cider producer in Saint Edwards. Red Friary Apples sold in Saint Edwards and Friary Country Cider sold nationwide.

The environment is important to us; all purpose- built superstores are powered with renewable energy. No plastic bags for us; we provide a canvas shopping bag for an extra $.5 each which can be re used. Savemiles packaging is minimal and only compensates for the product with some tolerable space. Our delivery vans are large enough to make four lots of weekly shopping per journey; delivery is powered by very efficient technology used for our vehicles. We are proud of our commitment.

Without suppliers, we would have nothing. We pay to package and brand the products with the suggestions of suppliers at the local farms to agree on prices, selling everything for 50/50 profit share between the expert suppliers and the expert retailers. At the end of the year, up to 10% of net income goes to funding charities and schemes in the nation, whilst also working to fund new initiatives like our 2008 Reclaiming Turf Scheme, where we pumped $465,000 into helping councils build parks, playgrounds, and upgrade equipment and youth clubs, or our Paddling Forward Scheme, 2012 where we gave out free vouchers to use the local gym or leisure centre.
Last edited by Woodstead on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Identity

Postby Woodstead » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Don the green apron with Savemiles. Savemiles is a great neighbour to communities with high unemployment; with all types of jobs offered locally and nationally, we are great providers of opportunity. Any area from Administration, to Bakery, to Click/Collect. If you do join us, we can be surprisingly accommodating. In a nation where state pensions are hardly a return for the well-being of the aged, we notice the importance of allowing our workers to enjoy a greater future; alongside the wage, one can expect 10% discounts, 10% monthly top up on loyalty card credits, and matching 10% of your state pension after you retire from working with us, from age 65 to age 90. We value our staff, so we work closely with national trade unions like Woodstead's Alliance for Store Workers and United Distributors (ASWUD).

Saveyards Our new range of local neighbourhood shops. Pop in for a quick walk and shop. Also branded as Fresh Lopehi and Savemiles Express.
Savemilesonline Visit our stock catalogue online and have it delivered to your house on the same day, or next day, from 7am to 9pm.
Click/Collect Order your products online, choose your local store, and print off a code to wave at our special in-store Click/Collect Checkpoints.

savemilesonline.com will now be turned into an application for the mobile phone generation, courtesy of the Unidynamics MoBuys™ product. Do you own a MoBuys™ handset? Use the app to order to your door, now!
Last edited by Woodstead on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:41 am, edited 9 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Progress

Postby Woodstead » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:42 pm

OUR PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS
Aglinean Hand Woven Baskets
of Aglinean are suppliers of our new woven basket explosion; back in fashion, this makes for a profitable partnership.
Beefy Beef, Reino do Brasil, stocks native Savemiles stores with their commendable produce, credited by the Reino do Brasil Ministry of Agriculture. They also rent floor space in all major stores globally.
Burgunden Breuerie can be seen in all supermarkets; get some brew into you. Burgunden is the supplier to many travelling enthusiasts of the best beers and ale around. Celebrate our 75 years of business with a party enhanced with Burgunden?
Careline Pharmacy
We Care For You!
Careline Pharmacy
of ViZion runs kiosks and counters at all Savemiles superstores, and at many Saveyards local stores. All drugs are certified by drug authorities in Woodstead and Astyria. A division of ViZion World Corporation.
Crowell of Rodrania and Savemiles wish to promote each other's efforts to bringing excellent quality food to your table.

CuppaCoffee
of Kington Langley are now stocking our aisles with their premium coffee. So, if you can't stay for a Javan, a case of CuppaCoffee may service you.
Javan Coffee Company (part of Markt)
now has outlets in every superstore, and we're very happy at Savemiles HQ. It will add pleasure to your experience as the aroma kicks some activity into a mundane, weekly shop. We know shopping can be a bore, so treat yourself today.
Naturnalia
pet foods supplies Savemiles with a great variety of tasty and meaty, wholesome treats for your cats, dogs and more. At their prices, your animal can have a treat daily.
MotorWorks Publications
now adorn our extensive collection of front-of-store newspaper and magazines; we sell their AutoMart & Trader and their Motor Trader magazines choc-full of decent cars.
Oceanic Trucking LLC
of Aurora Confederacy have helped stock shelves with refrigerated fish products.
Partnership7
Sustainable & Ethical Food Practices

Savemiles signs to accept membership of Turino-based global alliance, Partnership7
Prairie Land Apparel of Eeri now sells its branded, well manufactured clothing in all Savemiles supermarkets.
Pullman Distribution
of ViZion equips our flagship stores with great quality gasoline from Pullman Resources, a division of ViZion World Corporation.
Whitlock & Flint
of Regnum Albion equip every store with its fine teas. With its variety of great blends, Whitlock & Flint have a plantation solely dedicated to supplying us with a great gift.
World Cellular
, the ViZion 4G giant, will be opening kiosks in all Savemiles supermarkets. Stand out from the crowd, with a fast, affordable service from a General Industries Corporation outlet, equipped with staff from Multivision Entertainment.

Savemiles Anollasia- 50 Saveyards local stores, 30 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 15 Pullman Stations
Savemiles Arkolon- 100 Saveyards local stores, 100 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Armangoria- 34 Saveyards local stores, 17 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 17 Pullman Stations, 17 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Aurora Confederacy- 16 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Britonisea- 300 Saveyards local stores, 200 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 59 Pullman Stations, 100 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Cezary- 43 Saveyards local stores, 18 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 43 Pullman Stations, 61 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Cybus- 1,001 Saveyards local stores, 1,000 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Hofstadter- 35 Saveyards local stores, 15 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Insulam- 6 Saveyards local stores, 3 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 3 Pullman Stations, 3 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Judea Libera- 21 Saveyards local stores, 7 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Kidlantis- 25 Saveyards local stores, 30 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Kington Langley- 100 Saveyards local stores, 35 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Kueland- 20 Saveyards local stores Savemilesonline
Savemiles Late Roman Empire- 30 Saveyards local stores, 10 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Legendardisch- 392 Saveyards local stores, 100,000 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 21 Pullman Stations, 10 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Leuthania- 26 Saveyards local stores, 9 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 9 Pullman Stations, 35 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Libetta- 20 Saveyards local stores, 7 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 7 Pullman Stations, 27 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Lolomz- 100 Saveyards local stores, 30 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 10 Pullman Stations, 20 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Monforte- 75 Saveyards local stores, 25 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 25 Pullman Stations, 100 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Mordakia- 384 Saveyards local stores, 105 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 20 Pullman Stations, 105 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Myakka- 10 Saveyards local stores Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Neu Engollon- 150 Saveyards local stores, 65 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles New Othman- 20 Saveyards local stores, 10 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Nouvel Ecosse- 50 Saveyards local stores, 50 supermarkets
Savemiles Oceanport- 16 Saveyards local stores, 6 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 6 Pullman Stations, 22 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Olwe- 12 Saveyards local stores, 6 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Quirina- 9,000 Saveyards local stores, 8,000 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 8,000 Pullman Stations, 7,000 Careline Pharmacies
Savemiles Reino do Brasil- 30 Saveyards local stores, 10 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Thousandsuns- 10 Saveyards local stores, 5 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles United Islands of the Pacific-25 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles ViZion- 10,250 Saveyards local stores, 8,100 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect
Savemiles Woodstead- 158 Saveyards local stores, 28 supermarkets Savemilesonline, Click/Collect, 28 Pullman Stations, 186 Careline Pharmacies
OUR SPONSORSHIP SCHEME
Strettan Darts Corporation
of Stretta are to receive a modest sponsorship of $300,000 to carry out it "Savemiles Classic" televised event in October; funds will go mainly towards the venue.
Last edited by Woodstead on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Apply

Postby Woodstead » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:06 am

To apply for a sponsorship to advertise us, please apply in the 'Sponsorship' form below.
To open a store, or stores, please use the 'Store Opening' form below.
To offer a business partnership or other financial documentation, please use the 'Business Partnership' form below.
To offer a product to supply Savemiles with, please apply in the 'Supplier' form below.

Code: Select all
[size=120][b]Sponsorship[/b][/size]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Organisation Name:[/b]
[b]Focuses:[/b]
[b]Desired amount:[/b]
[b]Link to storefront:[/b]
[size=120][b]Store Opening[/b][/size]
[b]# of Saveyards Local stores:[/b]
[b]# of Savemiles supermarkets:[/b]
[b]# of attached Pullman Gas Stations:[/b]
[b]# of in-store Careline Pharmacies:[/b]
[b]Online shopping available?[/b] [ ]
[b]Click and collect service?[/b]  [ ]
[size=120][b]Business Partnership[/b][/size]
[b]Business name:[/b]
[b]CEO / Representative:[/b]
[b]Type of industry:[/b]
[b]Statement/ letter:[/b]
[size=120][b]Supplier[/b][/size]
[b]Business name:[/b]
[b]CEO / Representative:[/b]
[b]Product(s):[/b]
[b]Statement/ letter:[/b]
Last edited by Woodstead on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:42 am, edited 7 times in total.

Thousandsuns
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Thousandsuns » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 am

Store Opening
Nation Name:Thousandsuns
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 10
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 5
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation? Yes
Would you use Click/Collect? yes
Would you authorise a Loyalty Card scheme? Yes

Business Partnership
Nation Name: Thousandsuns
Business name: Image
CEO / Representative:Athos Rustbridge
URL : www.unidynamics.com
Type of industry: Mobile Communication

Optional Statement:

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 am

Thousandsuns wrote:Store Opening
Nation Name:Thousandsuns
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 10
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 5
Would you use Click/Collect? yes

For whom it may concern,

We are able to fulfill the request, and we will log this soon. We thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Thousandsuns wrote:Business Partnership
Nation Name: Thousandsuns
Business name: (Image)
CEO / Representative:Athos Rustbridge
URL : www.unidynamics.com
Type of industry: Mobile Communication

Optional Statement:

Mr Rustbridge,

The notoriety of Unidynamics has been growing since the opening of your store at Woldland Airport. Therefore, we are happy for a partnership, but we would like to ask of what type?

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Tyrants
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Atrox Tyrant MotorWorks

Postby Tyrants » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 am

Business Partnership
Nation Name: Tyrants
Business name: Atrox Tyrant MotorWorks
CEO / Representative: James Wilson
Type of industry: Motor Racing

Optional Statement: We are a small racing tem in the search for sponsors. We would be honoured if your company agreed to sponsor us. Just visit this link to fill out an application form: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=207046
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, and is a Dixieland match!

Trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble....

Madsen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Madsen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 am

"Horrible software, horrible hardware, horrible company"

Since you are all with the "Buy Local" thing, we would like to make Atrox factories in Woodstead. Since you can't sell laptops/computers (or our computers can soil the name of the company) in a grocery shop. We plan to sell Keyboards and Mouses, and since you may be suspicious of the quality of the products we make. We offer to you to make them so you can quality check them.

We give the funds to make the factories, the machines to make the keyboards and mouses and prints how to make them/train the employees

You control the unions, the salary of the employees and the pricing of the products.

You can re-brand the products, If you think our name has a stigma.

Nation Name: The (Semi-ish) Dictatorship of Madsen
Business name: Atrox Technologies
CEO / Representative: Dumb M. Oron
Type of industry: Grocery Electronics

Atrox Technologies
12345 Fake St.
Hell, Madsen

Head Retail Director
Dumb M. Oron
THIS NATION IS A JOKE, PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Tyrants wrote:Business Partnership
Nation Name: Tyrants
Business name: Atrox Tyrant MotorWorks
CEO / Representative: James Wilson
Type of industry: Motor Racing
Optional Statement: We are a small racing tem in the search for sponsors. We would be honoured if your company agreed to sponsor us. Just visit this link to fill out an application form: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=207046

Mr Wilson,

We regret to inform you that we will not be able, at this point to endorse a motor-racing team already supported by the state. We tend to sponsor causes which directly face ethical trading and farming. Racing cars would be a low priority, as we are not usually associated with automotive industry or racing. We regretfully tell you this, but maybe, when expansion picks up, we may be able to put in negotiable offer. Thank you for your time.

Faithfully,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Madsen wrote:

"Horrible software, horrible hardware, horrible company"

Since you are all with the "Buy Local" thing, we would like to make Atrox factories in Woodstead. Since you can't sell laptops/computers (or our computers can soil the name of the company) in a grocery shop. We plan to sell Keyboards and Mouses, and since you may be suspicious of the quality of the products we make. We offer to you to make them so you can quality check them.

We give the funds to make the factories, the machines to make the keyboards and mouses and prints how to make them/train the employees

You control the unions, the salary of the employees and the pricing of the products.

You can re-brand the products, If you think our name has a stigma.

Nation Name: The (Semi-ish) Dictatorship of Madsen
Business name: Atrox Technologies
CEO / Representative: Dumb M. Oron
Type of industry: Grocery Electronics

Atrox Technologies
12345 Fake St.
Hell, Madsen

Head Retail Director
Dumb M. Oron

Mr Oron,

Whilst Atrox may not be the best of the world's providers, we have never thought you would have such a bad reputation. We have an amended proposal on top of the request. Markt's Javan Coffee House are now featured in each store. We, so far, have come to a 50/50-split decision; each Coffee House will bring an equal profit to both bodies. As we are responsible for the space, and not Markt's, we believe that we could actually open up a small hub at all supermarkets, where you may drink coffee and surf the web. We propose that we can have small amounts of your Atrox-Unidynamics SLC hardware for use in our stores, with a free paid, made payable to the coffee house staff. We can then advertise your poor, or in the case of the request, decent product.

We would also like to generate a profit. therefore, we suggest that you pay nothing to install your computers in our stores. You then get free advertisement. We can split a rate of, let's say, ten cents for each minute. Five cents to you, and five to us. We then advise that we'd have some of your paid technical support stationed at each of these supermarkets. Let me reiterate that your logos will be permitted to be used in these zones. We were thinking of naming this space SavemilesHub@Atrox.

Please, do get in touch. I thank you for your offer.

Faithfully,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Diamond Star Automotive
Project Aurora Industrial Division
Power Station Industrial Complex
South Sands Nuclear Electricity Generating Station
Magnox Drive
Khayr South Sands

11-08-2012

To: Jared Harvey
Subject: Commercial Trucks

Dear Sir,
Diamond Star would like to introduce [_SAVE MILES SUPERMARKET__] to a range of modern, efficient and environmentally friendly trucks, these trucks are designed to give you the operator the best returns possible and give the driver the best working environment possible thanks to a high degree of ergonomics within the designs, The products we recommend for you are the Diamond Star TerraStar RX and Prometheus for city distribution work, and the Diamond Star Mjolnir 25RX for national distribution between hubs. Added to that are the Cargo genesis and Aero Genesis trailers, along with the Genesis Aero-cool variamt and the Eco-genesis solar powered refrigerated trailer

Our range of sleeve valve engines that go into our products are quiet running and reliable, and the trucks are designed to give the driver a comfortable workplace, whilst saving operators money by being efficient and reliable.

More information can be found at www.diamondstar.ice

Diamond Star Automotive look forward to hearing from you soon,
Yours Sincerely,
Ri'an Kymar.
Sales Dept. Diamond Star

ooc note: please supply an RP'd cover letter for your order please
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Miss Kymar,

Thank you for taking an interest in Savemiles and its operations during the new expansion initiative. I have called on the Board of Finance at Savemiles Headquarters to go over your proposal. Let me just update you on our current situation; we can offer something conditionally on negotiable orders. We currently have similar equivalents in use, though volume and efficiency comes out better for your models. We do not desire a change in our already renewed fleet of city and district distributors. However, we will place an order.

• 18 x Prometheus 4x2 day cab rigid
  • 16 x Prometheus 6x2 tag axle rigid

Since you sought interest in us, we'd like to negotiate the price. We would ask for 2,500 Northern Dinars on each unit, if possible; without this, we could make a huge loss and may have to either make cuts, or even cancel the order. We thank you for your time and your interest.

Regards,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Olwe
Senator

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Store Opening
Nation Name: The Magocratic Empire of Olwe
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 12
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 6
Would you use Click/Collect? Yes

This seems to be the sort of store that would thrive in Olwe, so expect us to become a profit center for your company.
Founded: 2480
Current year: 5001
Magic: Non-negotiable
Ponies: Yes, occasionally
Tech levels incompatible? Then kick me out of the thread, because if you RP with me you accept my tech.
Note: Before 2480, Olwe was called Athan. If you see this word in a thread, it's because you mentioned a year incompatible with Olwe in that thread but still made it open to all techs and therefore are allowing Athan's magic.
RP population: 21 billion
Embassy program: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=203258

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Olwe wrote:Store Opening
Nation Name: The Magocratic Empire of Olwe
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 12
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 6

This seems to be the sort of store that would thrive in Olwe, so expect us to become a profit center for your company.

For whom it may concern,

We are glad that you predict such a prosperous future for us in Olwe. Your request will shortly be logged. Thank you for your time.

Faithfully,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Business Partnership
Nation Name:New Roman Empire
Business name: Vordic Suns Private Security/Mercs
CEO / Representative: Jacob Drageth
Type of industry:Private Security/Merc

To whom it my concern,

This is Jacob Drageth again and if you remember, I am the head of the Vordic Suns Company. From what I can see, is that you dont have well equiped security, the Vordic Suns would like to change that. We would like to be the offical security for your company. Well, I hope we can strike a contract with you. We have a 15% discount going on right now. Let the Vordic Suns Mercs take care of this all you need to do is just tell them where to go. They will not fail you or your company.

Contact me here: Vordic Suns Company

Sincerely,
Jacob Drageth
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Thousandsuns
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Thousandsuns » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 pm

To: Jared Harvey, CEO, Savemiles Retail
Re:Business Application Form

Dear Mr Harvey,
Refer to our Partnership Application, we like to open our Image within Savemiles Supermarkets chain world wide. We also intend to supply our MoBuys™ applications for SAVEMILES use. With MoBuys™, SAVEMILES customers can order products and make payment online. MoBuys™ offers an e-catalog for produtcs sold in SAVEMILES for easier to choices, purchases and pay. Door delivery service will be made by a third-party company by your own choice or Unidynamics appointed vendor. MoBuys™ application is free-download to all Unidynamics smart phone or other brands.

We hope Savemiles will consider our proposal, thanks.

Regard

Athos Rustbridge
CEO, Unidynamics

Unidynamics, 47th Floor, East Fortbury Tower, Cordwell, 4900ZZ-67, Brauning Province, Thousandsuns,
Tel- 1-880-CALL-ME
www.unidynamics.com

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:10 am

Thousandsuns wrote:
Re:Business Application Form

Dear Mr Harvey,
Refer to our Partnership Application, we like to open our (Image) within Savemiles Supermarkets chain world wide. We also intend to supply our MoBuys™ applications for SAVEMILES use. With MoBuys™, SAVEMILES customers can order products and make payment online. MoBuys™ offers an e-catalog for produtcs sold in SAVEMILES for easier to choices, purchases and pay. Door delivery service will be made by a third-party company by your own choice or Unidynamics appointed vendor. MoBuys™ application is free-download to all Unidynamics smart phone or other brands.

We hope Savemiles will consider our proposal, thanks.

Regard

Athos Rustbridge
CEO, Unidynamics

Unidynamics, 47th Floor, East Fortbury Tower, Cordwell, 4900ZZ-67, Brauning Province, Thousandsuns,
Tel- 1-880-CALL-ME
www.unidynamics.com

Mr Rustbridge,

We would be delighted to introduce a small area allocated for the sale of the products. We believe that the second intention highlighted is an excellent, novel approach. This will make Savemiles the first Woodstead retail chain with an application. We can trial the Unidynamics Shoppe in a flagship store in the capital city of Woldland. We permit this partnership and hope it leads to a prosperous future for both parties.

Faithfully,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

New Roman Empire wrote:Business Partnership
Nation Name:New Roman Empire
Business name: Vordic Suns Private Security/Mercs
CEO / Representative: Jacob Drageth
Type of industry:Private Security/Merc

To whom it my concern,

This is Jacob Drageth again and if you remember, I am the head of the Vordic Suns Company. From what I can see, is that you dont have well equiped security, the Vordic Suns would like to change that. We would like to be the offical security for your company. Well, I hope we can strike a contract with you. We have a 15% discount going on right now. Let the Vordic Suns Mercs take care of this all you need to do is just tell them where to go. They will not fail you or your company.

Contact me here: Vordic Suns Company

Sincerely,
Jacob Drageth

Mr Drageth,

We thank you for your interest and safety. However, we must decline your offers; we have an approachable security team hired under us. We also do not wish to hold a partnership with a company associated with rather brutal tactics and mercenaries at this point.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:57 am

Subject: JP Commercial Vehicle Promotion

Sir,
Greetings, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Simone Parra, and I am the CEO and owner of JP STrucks., the largest commercial trucks and pick-up company in the Empire of Steelbaron. we are very impressed by your company's achievement recently. Therefore we propose our range of commercial vehicle that can use by your firm's.

May this proposal get attention from your company, thank you

Regard
Simone Parra
Chief Executive Officer
JT STrucks Ltd
Last edited by Steelbaron on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Steelbaron wrote:

Subject: JP Commercial Vehicle Promotion

Sir,
Greetings, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Simone Parra, and I am the CEO and owner of JP STrucks., the largest commercial trucks and pick-up company in the Empire of Steelbaron. we are very impressed by your company's achievement recently. Therefore we propose our range of commercial vehicle that can use by your firm's.

May this proposal get attention from your company, thank you

Regard
(Image)
Simone Parra
Chief Executive Officer
JT STrucks Ltd

Dear Simone Parra,

We like the design of the proposal, but our delivery trucks will predominantly only feature our own logo. The Unidynamics collaborative livery will not be standard yet, and we already have enough vehicles all under the age of 4 years. However, we thank you for your interest and applaud such innovatory designs.

Faithfully,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Store Opening
Nation Name: The Infinite Empire of Cybus
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 1,000
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 1,000
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation? Yes, but Torchwood Section 4 will need to check it for any possible anti-government statements
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Cybus1 wrote:Store Opening
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 1,000
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 1,000
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation? Yes, but Torchwood Section 4 will need to check it for any possible anti-government statements

For whom it may concern,

We are able to fulfill the request, and we will log this soon. We thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:10 am

Diamond Star Automotive
Magnox Drive
Khayr South Sands

11-11-2012

To:
Subject:

Dear Sir,
In relation to your order on the Diamond Star storefront for 34 Diamond Star rigid trucks, please find here the receipt of payment for the said vehicles. Delivery will occur on or around 12-14-2012 and we would like to thank you for your custom at Diamond Star.

Receiptant:
*PROOF OF PAYMENT*
Amount paid:$2,520,000
PAYMENT ACCEPTED WITH THANKS:

Yours Sincerely,
Ri'an Kymar.
Sales Dept. Diamond Star

Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:

Diamond Star Automotive
Magnox Drive
Khayr South Sands

11-11-2012

To:
Subject:

Dear Sir,
In relation to your order on the Diamond Star storefront for 34 Diamond Star rigid trucks, please find here the receipt of payment for the said vehicles. Delivery will occur on or around 12-14-2012 and we would like to thank you for your custom at Diamond Star.

Receiptant:
*PROOF OF PAYMENT*
Amount paid:$2,520,000
PAYMENT ACCEPTED WITH THANKS:

Yours Sincerely,
Ri'an Kymar.
Sales Dept. Diamond Star

Miss Kymar,

We thank you for your service. We are satisfied with the date. We hope to keep you on record for more projects, and we will recommend you to other companies native to Woodstead.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:40 am

Business Partnership
Business name: MercerBooks
CEO / Representative: Dana Mercer
Type of industry: Book Store

Optional Statement: MercerBooks wishes to either open shops in your stores, or have Mercer Publishinging supply you with our o books.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade