NATION

PASSWORD

Balder Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Bruce
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Bruce » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:39 am

Milograd wrote:
Solorni wrote:In fairness, I'd like a larger one but people have been busy getting back to school and stuff. We might not have the exciting political scene of our sister sinker, but we do have great activity and in my opinion a very very fun and welcoming community. A very small town feel :)

(Image)

Is it just me, or is he surveying that cliff so he can jump off of it?

It's not just you.

It would have probably been better to have a simple mountain climbing pic, preferably not one like I was mentally editing, with a angry climber's hands being stepped on by someone wearing a TNI shirt. :p

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:47 am

I personally find the mountain beautiful :P
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Zeorus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2006
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zeorus » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:48 pm

New update!

Queen: Rachel Anumia
Prince: North East Somerset
Spokesman: Brent Rambo
Ministers:(Riksraadet) Mcmasterdonia, Fuzzy, Mr Riket, Falconias, St George, Zeorus
Speaker of Riksdag:(Riksdagens Talman) by Night
Deputy Speaker: To be determined
Riksdag members:(Riksdagsledamot) Fuzzy, Zeorus, PASD, The Iron Rebel, 34625197
Forum: http://balderns.net

Riksdag Elections!

The Riksdag has once again gone to the polls. Fuzzy, Zeorus, by Night, PASD, The Iron Rebel, 34625197 proved victorious over Christopher Bishop and Tim. By Night has put his name forward to serve as the new Riksdag Talsman and nobody else has put their name forward for the position.

PASD after his election victory

The last term of the Riksdag was fairly quiet and Balder looks forward to seeing what plans the new and invigorated Riksdag has for the next term. Best of luck and congratulations to the winners!
Written by Mcmasterdonia

Changes to Balder's Riksdraadet

Her Nordic Majesty, the Queen announced that she would be making some changes to her Riksdraadet (Council of State) to reflect the changing culture and needs of the community. St George has been appointed to the position of Minister for War and will be responsible for overseeing a revitalisation of Balder's Jomsvikings. Mr Riket a new member of Balder who has been winning the praise and admiration of many long time members of Balder for his dedication and high levels of activity has had his hardwork recognised and has been appointed as the new Minister for Culture. In recognition of Zeorus' hardwork in the region and experience, Her Nordic Majesty saw fit to appoint him Minister for Foreign Affairs. Fuzzy has been switched into the position of Minister for Security.

The Queen addresses the region, accompanied by North East Somerset

"It’s important to have a balanced cabinet that represents the region. I believe that in every region, you have two forces. One of these is the older group, the already established political forces. The other is the newer members, the new life in the region. If the cabinet does not change and the same old faces are running the region, then the region lacks avenues of advancement. It becomes stale and far less democratic, younger members who are more tenacious and work harder will become disillusioned. The system becomes unfair. "

North East Somerset has also replaced Isidor Anumia as Crown Prince. Isidor embraced the move and supported the appointment in the Riksdag.

The Queen also expressed her desire for small government in nationstates regions and her strong belief that a region should never revolve solely around the government.

Written by Mcmasterdonia

Brent Rambo Appointed Spokesperson

Brent Rambo has been appointed to the new position of official spokesperson of Balder. Brett will be responsible for overseeing the government and for keeping Ministers in line and ensuring that all deadlines are met.

Mr Rambo will assist the Queen in the day to day governance of the region. He has announced that his first act as Spokesperson will be reaching out to the many citizens of Balder to ask them what they desire to see in Balder's future.

Written by Brent Rambo

Forum Administration Act of 2013

The Riksdag decided to recognize that the Administrators of Balder's off-site forums and the government of Balder are separate, independent entities of each other. The forum is recognised as being the property of our current root administrator Rachel Anumia. The Riksdag took the view that the Administration team was trustworthy enough for it to operate separate from government and that in practice, the former legislation that allowed for the removal of a root administrator could not be enforced if the rood admin disagreed with the decision.

The Administration team currently consists of Rachel Anumia, North East Somerset, By Night and Hileville.

Written by Mcmasterdonia

Victory against the SCR resolution Condemn TNI

Recently Balder came under fire in the Security Council when it was described as a satellite state of the New Inquisition. Balder prides itself on our regional independence and the strength of our regional community. Balder, lead by her Nordic Majesty the Queen and North East Somerset fought a strong campaign against this resolution.

"Balder is a mosaic of ideas and people. We’ve managed to build a culture and a region capable of attracting some of the best to call home. On top of that, we’ve managed to develop a very harmonious society that respects diversity and we are able to work together to make Balder a better place. Events such as this stress the need for Balder to continue to build internally while expanding our role abroad. We need to work with like-minded sinkers and feeders in particular in order to accomplish more abroad. We will fight tooth and nail against this proposal and have been in close talks with our allies to ensure that it fails miserably.

The Crowds turn out to listen to her majesty speak..

We will not participate in the culture of isolation, paranoia and bullying advanced by those who say they stand for unity and co-operation. That is no way to earn allies and friends. I have dealt with that sort of ilk before in the world of raiders, inclusion and proactive friendship always wins. An alliance or deal should not be like a mafia, which intimidates members and opponents while demanding protection money. We will not be pushed around." ~ Her Nordic Majesty, Queen Rachel.

Following the defeat of the proposal the Queen also expressed her thanks to our allies:

"The proposal which had attacked Balder and her honour has been defeated by a vote count of 8,844 votes to 2,471. Balder bonded together to do their utmost to prevent the passing of such an act. I'd like to thank all members of Balder for their support as well as our allies and those who voted against the proposal no matter their reasons."

Written by McMasterdonia

The Queen asks; What is home?

I'd like to start off by asking the question, what is home? What is the region we have built together, step by step from the ground up? It is a community of mutual respect, where can we get along and work through our differences for Balder... for us. It is our home and in my mind, should have all the aspects of a family. We help each other out, look out for each other and always put the idea of the family first. There is a trust between its members that we won’t backstab each other. As I spoke on the adminship situation in Osiris, there is responsibility that comes with power to use it wisely, justly and fairly. Leaders owe it.

When people endorse me as delegate, they are putting faith in me to defend the region. It’s what we tell people when they endorse me it isn’t for show. As their home, every single citizen is afforded safety, it is after all one of the benefits in becoming a citizen; rights, legal and those based on trust and the ability to participate in an extraordinary and dynamic community. In Europe, after the fall of the Roman Empire, Lords would gain power by entering in agreements with their people. In exchange for tariffs and service… Lords in exchange provided protection for their subjects. It was a moral contact and in fact, morals, honour and duty were the defining feature in such times. Between any two people, there was always some sort of agreement.

If I were to ban and eject people because I disliked them, I’d be betraying both their trust, damaging the bond between us and hurting the faith in the government. It would be a selfish action. There are rare instances when we must remove a member of our community such as when we removed Govindia but for the most part such powers should never be utilized.

One only has to look at the recent struggles of Osiris, to understand that the damage done to a community takes a long time to heal. When people don’t trust eachother because of the actions of other members and when people fear for their place in a community, that’s when a community fractures and is damaged. Lazarus under Feux has unfortunately damaged his region. How can people who were ejected and banned on a whim go to the region and feel part of that community? How can they hold the same trust in their position?

The path to greatness and to improving the community is fraught with dangers. There will be pitfalls and there will of course always be things to improve. I can say with certainty that Balder has built up such a community based on trust and diversity, where everyone is afforded an extraordinary amount of personal freedoms and where people should never be scared to speak their mind no matter how different their opinions. So I’d like to say on Lazarus, that it was unfortunate that they took the steps they did. I applaud the new Delegate Harmoneia for reversing the decision and wish her the best of luck in healing her community and building it to be better.

Lastly, I’d like to re-affirm my commitment to the region. I have a responsibility to repay the faith you’ve given me in facilitating the region and by affording her citizens protection. There is a contract that I cannot break and one in which all the modern delegates here have carried out. It is because of all the former delegates and every single member here that I can be so comfortable calling this place home.

Written by Her Nordic Majesty, Queen Rachel

The Royal Council

In order to preserve, the peace, prosperity, tranquility and democracy in the realm, I am pleased to announce the formation of a Royal Council.

The Royal Council will be charged with continuing to preserve and protect the freedom & native rule of the realm. In response to increasing threats and instability in the international world, the Royal Council is formed to protect the integrity and to assist in keeping the Delegacy of the Realm secure and in our hands.

The Royal Council in session

The Royal Council will consist of dedicated and trusted members of Balder, who will bring their various expertise to the task of regional security. Members of the Royal Council will include members of the royal family, and senior and experienced members of Balder as appointed by the monarch of the day.

Recently, our sinker sister Osiris has fallen to two coups within a relatively short amount of time. Our ally, the South Pacific was also couped by it's elected Delegate Milograd. It is our desire to ensure that Balder has the adequate number of middle to high influence nations in the region to keep our region secure and to prevent such undesirable occurrences from happening in our home.

Nations who serve on this council will not be required to have a permanent WA nation in Balder, but they are expected to contribute to our regional security and to always act with propriety and the rights of he citizens of the region in mind. These nations will be responsible for leading the fight if the region does ever hypothetically fall to external forces, or to a Delegate who takes more power than is his right to hold.

Written by Her Nordic Majesty, Queen Rachel

The Shortest Marriage in NS History

After much fanfare that surrounded the engagement, the marriage between Mr Falconias Hartwell and Mrs Alicia Hartwell came to an explosive end after little over 36 hours of marriage. Alicia said that she was bored already of the marriage and couldn't stay married to a man who had such a history with other women, despite the fact that Alicia herself has been married more than 10 times.

The Temple of the God's was forced to bring Alicia to trial for her crimes and her complete disregard for the vows that she took on her wedding day. The Administration of Hell is looking forward to welcoming Alicia into their ranks.
Written by McMasterdonia

Balder's Secrets*

Govindia Ambassador to the British Isles

Much loved NS folk hero Govindia has refused to accept that he is no longer Ambassador to the British Isles. Despite being banned from the Realm of Balder and our regional forum for some time he still claims to represent our forum community to the British Isles.

"I tried speaking to him about removing the title from his signature and he refused until he is unbanned from our forum and is put on trial" the Minister for Foreign Affairs, Zeorus said.

Zeorus and Govindia brawl over the ambassador position

North East Somerset lashed out at the government and the Minister for Foreign Affairs and said "For once in your f******* life stop being so biased towards Govindia! take your personal bias and issues with Govindia elsewhere! It's so unfair and not Govindia's fault in anyway."

The British Isles has also refused to act on a request from Balder to remove the line from Govindia's signature stating that it is against their forum rules to recognise the real ambassadors of regions.

Lady of the Night Isidor Anumia

Since his removal as Crown Prince of Balder, Isidor Anumia did his best to stay out of the public spotlight. The Bulletin is pleased to announce that we tracked him down to a small bar in the red light district of the Rejected Realms. Isidor Anumia has taken up a job as a lady of the night and is reportedly making more money now than he ever did as Crown Prince.

Izzle had this to say on his new job, "I'm just glad that finally people appreciate me for who I am, I get to do the things I like for a couple of bucks. What more could a girl ask for?"

Falconias marries Goat

Minister for Internal Affairs Falconias has finally found true love. After his tumultuous and explosive marriage to Alicia Hartwell he has finally been able to settle down and find love once more. Falconias was forced to go into months of extensive therapy following his breakup to settle questions about whether Alicia left him because he was with child or if it was for some other reason.

Falconias thought he had hit rock bottom and was out on the town drinking his life away. The next morning he woke up in a field on the outskirts of the Balderan Capital and that is where he met Billy the Goat, since then Falconias hasn't looked back and has been enjoying life.

Meet Billy, new wife of Falconias

"Billy is so funny and gives me far more attention than Alicia ever did. It is nice being around someone who is so even tempered and really cares about my wellbeing. I'm so happy to be with Billy. I'm just sad that it took us this long to find each other" Falconias said.

*Little to none of this is likely true.

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by Zeorus on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
רְעוּאֵל בֶּמ זֵוֹרֻס הַשֶׁטֶף
Veteran Assassin, Brotherhood of Malice

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Heh nice update.
—« The PrussianEmpire From The East Pacific »—

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:43 pm

As many of you may or may not know, Pharaoh Venico has couped Osiris and has stated his will to remove members of the region who have couped it in the past. A group known as "the Empire" which includes members such as Biyah who have couped the region in the region in the past and has used his influence to threaten civil war many times. While we may not approve of all the things Venico has done, for example such as using the group the Brotherhood of Malice as a cover, we do feel that supporting Venico is the best way forward at the moment.

Alea iacta est. The die has been cast. Should Venico lose, we feel the consequences would be dire for Osiris. Furthermore, we have recently signed a treaty to the community of Osiris and given the widespread support amongst natives for Venico, we are going to be supporting Venico and have sent the vikings into the region to achieve this aim. Furthermore, we are also lending our diplomatic support.

We hope that our vikings will be successful and will bring back plunder, women and men and tell us grand tales of the sandy lands of Osiris.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby North East Somerset » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Gentlemen, and other dignitaries of appropriate social ranking to warrant address;

The Crown and Empire has been assaulted! For that is what I feel in my noble brow. The enemies are at the gates. The only possible course of action now is the unexpected. We must take back our destiny. Thus;

It is with a proud heart that I unevil a critical development in the future of our Realm, and indeed that of all NS GCRdom ultimately. Recent discussions have made me think - what do we truly believe in? We believe in democracy and the right of all our citizens wherever they hail from to participate: cosmpolitanism. We believe in the sovereignty of the Realm. We believe in defending our right to independence. And we are prepared to go into Union with those of likeminded intentions to achieve that goal. So therefore with no further ado I announce a full military union and new organisation founded by the Realms of Osiris and Balder:

The Treaty of Providence

Article 1 – Foundations

1. The Cosmopolitan Defender Realms Union (henceforth CDRU) shall combine the military forces of the signatories in order to advance the interests of all signatories through defenderism.

2. The signatories shall consist of the founder signatories and all regions admitted under the terms of Article 2.

3. The founder signatories shall be Balder and Osiris.

4. The Pharoah of Osiris and King of Balder shall each be the relevant executive authority for their signatory. Only founder signatories shall have a relevant executive authority.

5. Each signatory shall have a relevant military authority. This shall be the individual with responsibility for military command under each signatory's own laws.

6. The headquarters of the CDRU shall be situated on the forums of Osiris. The relevant executive authorities and the relevant military authorities must always have complete access to these headquarters.

7. The military forces of each signatory may continue to conduct independent military operations according to their own laws and customs should they wish.

8. The first Chairperson will be Astarial, and the Chairperson will appoint their successor.

Article 2 – Additional Signatories

1. The relevant executive authorities may by unanimous agreement admit new regions into the CDRU.

2. The relevant executive authorities may by unanimous agreement expel non-founder signatories. Should a signatory be expelled, the terms of this treaty shall cease to apply to them.

3. Any signatory may resign from the CDRU by notifying all other signatories to this effect. Should a non-founder signatory resign, the terms of this treaty shall cease to apply to them alone. Should a founder signatory resign, the CDRU shall be disbanded and this treaty nullified.

Article 3 – Command Structure

1. The supreme military authority of the CDRU shall be the Central Bureau Military Council (henceforth CBMC). This shall provide oversight and strategic direction to the organization as a whole.

2. The relevant military authority of each signatory shall be entitled to one seat on the CBMC. The relevant military authority of each signatory may take their seat directly or appoint a representative to take their seat instead. No individual, even if serving as relevant military authority for more than one signatory, shall personally take more than one seat on the CBMC.

3. The CBMC shall appoint the Marshal through unanimous agreement. The Marshal of the CDRU may be removed from office by unanimous agreement of either the CBMC or the relevant executive authorities. The Marshal cannot take a seat on the CBMC.

4. Subject to the other provisions laid down in this treaty, the Marshal shall have sole authority over the operations, regulations, tactics, training, ranks and structure of the CBMC. They may determine if and how this authority is delegated.

5. Each member of the CBMC shall hold an individual veto over all operations and appointments (including promotions) made on the authority of the Marshal. The power of veto shall last for the duration of the operations and personnel appointments in question. Additionally, members of the CBMC may individually issue orders when they deem an emergency situation to have arisen, and in any other circumstances agreed by the Marshal, but such orders may be revoked by decision of the Marshal or by the relevant military authority of a founder signatory.

6. The Chairperson may issue orders to the Marshal. These can take the form of standing orders.

Article 4 - Intelligence

1. The military authority shall be empowered to conduct Intelligence Operations including espionage and counter-intelligence on behalf of the CDRU through the Military Intelligence Bureau Direction (henceforth MIBD).

2. The MIBD shall be appointed by the Chairperson.

3. The Remit of the MIBD is to protect the interests of the CDRU using any resources allocated to it by the CBMC.

Article 5 – Recruitment and Enactment

1. The relevant military authority of each signatory shall be responsible for recruitment to the CRDU within their region. They may delegate this power to another individual.

2. The Marshal may veto a decision to admit an individual to the CDRU.

3. This treaty shall come into effect immediately and both signatories shall delegate authority over functional command of their Military Forces for the duration of this treaty's existence.

I am proud to be able to announce that Astarial has accepted the position of Chairwoman of the CRDU. You thought she was gone? Well you were wrong. We're immensely pleased to have someone of her calibre to lead this organisation.

Just as a personal note, I feel that the current stalemate has gone on long enough. It's time to rise up in arms and send a message to our enemies that we won't stand for any more. For too long we've been contented with putting up with the status quo whereby the defender world is dominated by the corrupt bodies of the UDL and FRA. They don't care a jot about our sovereignty, they are merely self-interested imperialist hiding behind a thin veil of moral indignination.

We are on the path to righteousness now. I am reliably informed this decisive action will absolve me of all my sins that unfortunately I have been tempted into over the past few years in the game. So, stand with me. Stand and be counted.

Additionally internally in Balder I am Declaring a State of Emergency and dissolving the Riksdag temporarily whilst this is implemented. There will be objections from those trying to undermine us, but they will fail. Opponents of this scheme will be purged from the region.

NES says No More Mr. Nice Guy

North East Somerset,

Delegate of Balder.
Last edited by North East Somerset on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Royal Duke, Balder
Lord High Steward, The LKE
Honoured Citizen, Europeia

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Additionally internally in Balder I am Declaring a State of Emergency and dissolving the Riksdag temporarily whilst this is implemented. There will be objections from those trying to undermine us, but they will fail. Opponents of this scheme will be purged from the region.

Interesting. Would this be used as a way to purge non imperialist from the region?

Secondly, the Union between Osiris and Balder is quite interesting. I might just open up discussion about it in TEP's Magisterium to see if its anything we need to look into

EDIT:
4. The Pharoah of Osiris and King of Balder shall each be the relevant executive authority for their signatory. Only founder signatories shall have a relevant executive authority.

This line concerns me. If my interpretation of it is correct, its implying that if other GCRs were to join, their opinion on matters would be inferior to those of Balder and Osiris and decisions would be made largely by Balder and Osiris with the rest of the signatories having a weak say in it. I believe a more fair system would be one similar to that of the US Senate - each member region (state) gets a representative that holds equal power to the reps from the other regions, regardless of the date that the region joined the organization. Just my two cents.
Last edited by PrussianEmpire on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Postby North East Somerset » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Secondly, the Union between Osiris and Balder is quite interesting. I might just open up discussion about it in TEP's Magisterium to see if its anything we need to look into

TEP could be considered for membership in the future but we are looking to get established first.
Royal Duke, Balder

Suchasmallthing
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Suchasmallthing » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Article 2 point 3 you mention the UIAF, might have been a typo?

Intresting news, can we expect a special flag for the forces of the CRDU?

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Postby North East Somerset » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:15 pm

Suchasmallthing wrote:Article 2 point 3 you mention the UIAF, might have been a typo?

Possibly a Freudian... :p

Yes we're working on that currently.
Royal Duke, Balder

the Imperial Crown
Envoy

Founded: Apr 17, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby the Imperial Crown » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Prussia, I'll be completely and utterly honest here: this is primarily a union between the Nordic Kingdom of Balder and the Kingdom of Osiris. When this treaty was drafted it was done so with our two regions in mind, the East Pacific, the North Pacific, or heck, the Yamadoodle Pacific were not considered when drafting it.
- Lord Ravenclaw -
10th Pharaoh and World Assembly Delegate
First Pharaoh of House Ravenclaw
= The Desert Star of Osiris =
5th April 2012 - 29th May 2014

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Ooohhhhh I was interpreting this as kind of a pan-sinker alliance.

Never mind then :p

Astarial
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Astarial » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:33 pm

North East Somerset wrote:I am proud to be able to announce that Astarial has accepted the position of Chairwoman of the CRDU. You thought she was gone? Well you were wrong. We're immensely pleased to have someone of her calibre to lead this organisation

I'm thrilled to be able to be part of this excellent endeavor. I can't wait to help Balder and Osiris do some great things together.
Ballotonia: Astarial already phrased an answer very well. Hence I'll just say: "Me too."1
Purriest Kitteh, 2012

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:58 pm

North East Somerset wrote:
Suchasmallthing wrote:Article 2 point 3 you mention the UIAF, might have been a typo?

Possibly a Freudian... :p

Yes we're working on that currently.

Might I suggest a few excellent choices?

Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:11 pm

I hate you brits get to be a day ahead of me. =P Good show. Anyway I could help once I'm mobile?
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:29 pm

It must already be April 1st in Balder. GG though, you really went the extra mile to make the bit believable. 8/10
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay