NATION

PASSWORD

Name Change?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Akita 2
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Name Change?

Postby Akita 2 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:27 pm

When I submitted my country, The Kingdom of Akita, it said this name was reserved for a preexisting country or something like that.

So I changed it to Akita 2 and submitted it, and found out it reset the first field and changed it to "The Republic of Akita 2".

I had no idea it reset itself and my country is not what I wanted it to be. Is there any way I can change the name of the country or delete it to start it over?

Also, it really bugs me that it changed a few options without notifying me. Maybe it would be best to start off on the drop-down selectors with "You Selection Here" or something along the lines of that?
"So Long and Good Night"

National Anthem: We Will See You In The Morning

Reccopolis
Civilian

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Reccopolis » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:30 pm

You can change some things in Settings like your flag and nation type. http://www.nationstates.net/page=settings

As far as a full name change goes, you simply would have to start a new nation.

Pythagosaurus
Cute Purple Dinosaur

Founded: Nov 24, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythagosaurus » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:33 pm

He wants to change Republic to Kingdom. That's nation type, not nation name. And yes, settings.

Akita 2
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Akita 2 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Thank you, I was in sort of a rush before and didn't look around.
"So Long and Good Night"

National Anthem: We Will See You In The Morning

Return to Technical