NATION

PASSWORD

Describe your teenage years

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Sudenbergreich wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
I have hands on experience with the Germanics.

Sometimes all you need is a handful

(Rimshot for you, by the way)

Thanks.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Democratic Isles
Secretary

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Isles » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Ah, my teenage years were the best ones of my life.

12- Horrible. Got in with the wrong crowd at school, was in massive trouble and under great stress all the time. Some close family members died.
13- OK - some deaths & family troubles, but alright.
14- Legendary! A breeze!
15- Quite stressful (GCSE's starting), but equally as amazing all the same! Lost virginity, but I come from a good Catholic family so we don't talk about that one. :D
16- Again, stressful, but brilliant!
17- Slightly more stressful with college and such, but marvelous!
18- Great!
19- Ups and downs, but good!

I'm just glad I didn't have such an awful teenagehood(?) as a few other people on here. My life is equally as excellent to this day!

Tyhcoon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyhcoon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Well, I'm gonna turn 13 soon so I guess all of that stuff is ahead of me.....looking forward to it.
Unity under Troy, unity is advancement.
The Unified Democratic Republic of Tyhcoon

DEFCON: [2]- Currently rebuilding, peaceful era.
Population: 1 Billion
Leader: President Cord
Military:
Total: 48,864,000
Active: 34,432,000
I am a Democratic Republic nation. I am a supporter in science (yes, I am atheist). I cannot stand people who have no imagination. I enjoy art, science, music, games, drawing, and writing!

Check out my region: Tychrome!

Chronic Hypersomnia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronic Hypersomnia » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Tyhcoon wrote:Well, I'm gonna turn 13 soon so I guess all of that stuff is ahead of me.....looking forward to it.

Getting old sucks.

Life sucks too.
Last edited by Chronic Hypersomnia on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is love? Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more..
"society produces the criminals it deserves."

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Britannia » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 pm

13 - Disregard school; destroy noobs in Counter strike
14 - Disregard school; destroy noobs on 360
15 - Disregard school; destroy noobs on WoW
16 - Disregard school; destroy bosses in bullet hell games
17 - Disregard school; destroy nations in NS
18 - Disregard school; destroy remaining social life
19 - ???/profit(hasn't happaned)
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Zaras
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Chronic Hypersomnia wrote:
Tyhcoon wrote:Well, I'm gonna turn 13 soon so I guess all of that stuff is ahead of me.....looking forward to it.

Getting old sucks.

Life sucks too.

Everything sucks.
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Britannia » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Zaras wrote:
Chronic Hypersomnia wrote:Getting old sucks.

Life sucks too.

Everything sucks.

Ahh, typical teen angst.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Zaras
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:
Zaras wrote:
Everything sucks.

Ahh, typical teen angst.

I'm actually not teenaged anymore, but it's so hard for me to not complete "life sucks" with "everything sucks".
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

JJ Place
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby JJ Place » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:23 pm

The price of cheese is eternal Vignotte.

Sudenbergreich
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudenbergreich » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm

JJ Place wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EQAOmJrbw

Nice

Chronic Hypersomnia wrote:

Getting old sucks.

Life sucks too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqPwR39VMh0
Sudenbergreich: Fuck/Marry/Kill: OMAC forums/Jolt/current forums
maxbarry: Sudenbergreich: I would marry the current forums, because I kind of already have, I would kill OMAC, and I would f*** Jolt, but only out of pity

Our Lady Skye Sweetnam
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Our Lady Skye Sweetnam » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Sudenbergreich wrote:
Our Lady Skye Sweetnam wrote: Hint: I don't care what the mainstream media finds relevant. Fuck OFF! <3

Not being mainstream media. It's commentary. She's not... as good as she used to.
That's an opinion. Personally I enjoy her newer music and found that she is much more creative since she left Disney. I especially enjoy her new band Sumo Cyco.
NS regular since September 2009
Originally known as Peterbolton
Meat eater, not religious, and NOT straight edge. Deal with it.
I'm a guy, yes I know my name implies otherwise, but I don't care.

Augarundus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Augarundus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm

The Grand World Order wrote:
Augarundus wrote:Women had no sex drives. They only initiate if you're substantially wealthier than they.

what

I've been stalked and advanced on by girls financially in a much better state than I.

Clearly you're the richest they could hope for. It's called an opportunity cost.
Last edited by Augarundus on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libertarian Purity Test Score: 160
Capitalism is always the answer. Whenever there's a problem in capitalism, you just need some more capitalism. If the solution isn't capitalism, then it's not really a problem. If your capitalism gets damaged, you just need to throw some capitalism on it and get on with your life.

Forster Keys
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Augarundus wrote:
what

I've been stalked and advanced on by girls financially in a much better state than I.

Clearly you're the richest they could hope for. It's called an opportunity cost.

Women have no sex drives? :rofl:
The blue sky above beckons us to take our freedom, to paint our path across its vastness. Across a million blades of grass, through the roars of our elation and a thousand thundering hooves, we begin our reply.

Sudenbergreich
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudenbergreich » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Our Lady Skye Sweetnam wrote:
Sudenbergreich wrote:
Not being mainstream media. It's commentary. She's not... as good as she used to.
That's an opinion. Personally I enjoy her newer music and found that she is much more creative since she left Disney. I especially enjoy her new band Sumo Cyco.

She peaked at 14/15 actually singing. Now she's just screaming some sort of trash for the people still paying attention to her at this point.

Augarundus wrote:
what

I think we need to have a little talk...
Sudenbergreich: Fuck/Marry/Kill: OMAC forums/Jolt/current forums
maxbarry: Sudenbergreich: I would marry the current forums, because I kind of already have, I would kill OMAC, and I would f*** Jolt, but only out of pity

Prometheos
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Prometheos » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Mildly unpleasant.
------
Political Compass
★☆★☆★☆
FemaleFrenchNarcissistPegasister

Economic: Left/Right: 8.25
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

Augarundus
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Augarundus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Forster Keys wrote:Women have no sex drives? :rofl:

It's not funny.

They're terrifying, soulless vampires - feed on your life and precious bodily fluids. Now, I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
Capitalism is always the answer. Whenever there's a problem in capitalism, you just need some more capitalism. If the solution isn't capitalism, then it's not really a problem. If your capitalism gets damaged, you just need to throw some capitalism on it and get on with your life.

Forster Keys
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Augarundus wrote:
Forster Keys wrote:Women have no sex drives? :rofl:

It's not funny.

They're terrifying, soulless vampires - feed on your life and precious bodily fluids. Now, I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

Suit yourself, I'm fairly open in sharing my bodily fluids. But I'm a collectivist I suppose.
The blue sky above beckons us to take our freedom, to paint our path across its vastness. Across a million blades of grass, through the roars of our elation and a thousand thundering hooves, we begin our reply.

Augarundus
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Augarundus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Forster Keys wrote:Suit yourself, I'm fairly open in sharing my bodily fluids. But I'm a collectivist I suppose.

Pity nobody got the General Ripper reference...

Forster Keys
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Augarundus wrote:
Forster Keys wrote:Suit yourself, I'm fairly open in sharing my bodily fluids. But I'm a collectivist I suppose.

Pity nobody got the General Ripper reference...

I did, I just didn't know how to take it any further.

The Reasonable
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reasonable » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm

I just had my 18th birthday 15 days ago.

To summarize, my teenage years were quite tumultuous, but ultimately rewarding.

It started with family turbulence- my mom was getting married and divorced AGAIN, but this time I didn't go all apeshit, depressed, and suicidal like I did the first time around. She got a new husband though, one that actually treats her ok, and they've been married for 4 years now.

At middle school, I underwent a drastic change in personality- instead of that touchy-feely, introverted, really sensitive guy that everybody likes to take advantage of, I became very extroverted, competitive, and even got a leadership role (I'm a bit of a nerd, so it was being captain of the quizbowl team. Hey, at least we got a state championship). I also became a bit cold-hearted though, but it was mainly to hide my fear of being taken advantage of like I had been by my mom's previous husbands and my elementary school bullies.

In high school, which was a magnet school (emphasis on math and science), I got pretty overwhelmed with work and stress in the first two years, and briefly swung back into depression. But last year, as I got more settled and established, I became a lot happier, and here I am today, an adult.

Unlike some of you, I'm pretty clean-cut/straight-laced and didn't engage in drinking, smoking, or sex- I'm not religious, but our school system had such good education programs against that (they focused on abstinence but taught protection as well and explained all the risks) that sex was never an issue or even a part of school culture. It also didn't hurt that I'm a high achiever and it's hard to have parties and sex when you've got 5 AP classes, extracurriculars, and an internship at a cancer research institute. I did have 1 girlfriend through this time though- the relationship lasted for 5 months but neither of us were interested in anything beyond kissing and cuddling, given we were both overly tired from difficult classes and activities- we both went to the same school.
Last edited by The Reasonable on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Factbook
8values

Country mostly reflects RL political views. See factbook's legislation section for details on policy and factbook's politics section for system of government. NS stats used as guides rather than as-is; refer to factbook for actual stats.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Melas wrote:
greed and death wrote:Both of you bring me a Teenaged girl and I shall show you. HEehee

I would rather not,give it to us orally... wait that sounds wrong

No, it is the price of your training.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 pm

One thing I really regret that I did once was that terrible TPing attempt at a public park. We were going for the rich people's homes, but were afraid that they'd have security and all that kind of stuff, so we TPed a park. Gahhh. It makes me feel so guilty.

Most of 7th grade was great. I was so optimistic and happy back then. But sometimes, I wonder what I'd have ended up like if I kept being like that. Sometimes I feel as if my grades would just have gotten lower. After I moved to Korea, my friends gained access to all this weed and smoked it a lot... they got caught once. If I was there, it'd probably have affected me a lot. It'd probably have been the worst for me if I was caught with them, haha, because of my parents.

I was hanging out with friends this one time... they'd all left, and there was just me and this girl left. It was pretty late I guess. When her mom finally arrived to pick her up, she made her mom wait like 20 min for my dad to come and pick me up. I wish I'd still have friends like that. She changed a lot though after she entered high school. Everyone changed a lot after I moved to Korea. I don't like it.

I'd always be talking to people... people would always be talking to me. I miss those days. But they'll never come back, haha. It only lasted for a few months. I was a friendless loner before that, but I wasn't as depressed as I was now. I started using my Facebook, and people would think I was really random and funny... it also helped that there Yellow Fever going around at the time, haha. I was also somewhat taller than most other people. I haven't aged at all since, though. I look the same. My height is the same. I've just gained some weight, going from underweight to normal. I'm short compared to most other people at my school now, haha. My dad would beat me a lot back then, for the stupidest reasons. He has anger issues.

I decided to hang out with my friends this one day, and I decided to yell "Hi!" at my friend's neighbor. Pretty much, it was me going up to her door, and then yelling at her from there. It was one of the best decisions in my life. She was a bit older than me, which sort of surprised me, but I didn't really care. My friend said she lived there, and I happened to have added her on Facebook. I thought she looked pretty/cute. I'd never do it today, haha. My friend and I made a bet that I couldn't do it; I did anyway. Turned out, we went to the same school. We started talking, and had really awesome conversations about teachers making me dress up as a llama/lama, eating rocks for breakfast, this person whose last name was "Ho", us being ninjas, and training her cat Boo to steal the candy that my friend would hide under his pillow. We flirted, which was something totally new to me back then. I was actually really surprised, since no one ever flirted with me, haha. My friend who was her neighbor would always ask me if I'd ask her out, and I'd always say "I don't know". I didn't really like how he asked me, since he would ask me EVERY SINGLE DAY during PE. He'd tell me that she would say yes, and blablabla.

Sometimes she would ask for me to come up to her during school and yell "hi!" to her again. I was really shy back then, and I failed miserably, haha. She said it wasn't a good enough hi, and demanded another one.

We hung out for the first time about a month later, at a mall. Before that, we'd only talk on Facebook. I bought my iPod while there. I had a piano lessons on Friday, and my teacher was really proud of me for finally starting to practice (and she thought I was really talented and gifted, hehehe), but was disappointed by my relatively poor performance that day. It was a great day overall, but I was disappointed about disappointing my teacher. On Facebook, the best friend of the girl I met by yelling "hi" to, someone I already knew, told me that we would make an amazing couple, and asked me if I liked her. I said maybe, and she freaked out, and told me to ask her out. I felt really uncomfortable, since if I said yes, I'd have to ask her out on Monday, and I wasn't sure if I was ready. I forgot what I said, but it probably was something like "okay" or "yes". The next day, that girl who I yelled "hi!" at texted me something like

"guess who! it's your worst nightmare! >:D" or something like that.

A few hours later, she responded, "it's me, *insert name here*..." My phone was dead back then, haha. I checked my phone the next day, and freaked out. I was also bothered that she wrote the second text, because I could have made better conversation with the first. Anyway, we texted from 5 PM to 1:30 AM, which was pretty awesome.

And all throughout the day, people would keep saying "*insert my name here* is going to ask out *insert her name here*!" And during break, people would keep asking me if I would ask her. I was really scared, since I'd never done this before. I saw her with her friends, and they seemed all excited, while she seemed somewhat shy. She was wearing an "I only date ninjas" shirt that day. I finally asked her out during lunch, but I was so nervous! When I first asked her out, I was so nervous that she couldn't even hear me, haha. That was so embarrassing. I finally succeeded in making myself heard and she said yes. Having a girlfriend for the first time felt awesome. I wish it could have lasted, and that I never went to Korea. We broke up after a while, since it'd become awkward. We still liked each other, but yeah...

But I'm not sure that you can really form a stable relationship with someone that you don't really know... I started going out with her a month after I first realized she existed, and only three days after I first really met her. The last time I saw her was in January, when I visited the old city I lived in for the first time in a year and a half. We hugged for like over a minute, haha. She looked different though, and I assumed it was due to drugs. She also told me to visit again so that we could smoke weed together, but I didn't really want to tbh.

I got 96 signatures on my yearbook that year, hehe. Much better than my 6th grade yearbook. After the last day of school, everyone was at the mall. I wore a free huge sign, and got like fifty hugs. :D

My friend that it was hilarious when this old grandma came up to me and hugged me.

These high schools kids were there and they thought I was really adorable. I was confused, because I certainly didn't find myself adorable. They made me feel like a little kid. ;_; They took all these pictures of me, and one of them happened to ask if I knew this one girl. Apparently that girl happened to be the one I went out with. It was interesting.

So I started to hang out with some of them, and watched some movies with them. I also hung out with these girls from another school, but they turned out to be pretty awkward people.

There was this one girl who I felt really bad for. I don't really remember the details, but it included lots of sexual abuse. She cut herself, and was often in a bad mood or depressed. We became really good friends, and she became very comfortable with telling me just about anything. She became obsessed with me for a while, since I helped her not be depressed anymore and all of that... It was as friends, ofc. I wish I could have someone to make me feel better.

Usually, during the summer, my friends would be over and we'd do stupid things during the middle of the night, like getting drunk. Me and my two closest friends would watch porn together too.

I became really popular in the matter of a few months... it'd be impossible today, haha. Oh god, I miss those days. I'd always be hanging out with other people. I miss having friends. I hate my life. Haha. I sort of formed a group I guess, but I'm not really sure. If I did, then there was a heck lot of people in it. I hung out with a lot of people. Everything fell apart after I left though. My friend who was neighbors with my ex got into a fight with my other best friend, my ex, and all these other people. They stopped hanging out with each other, and all of that... They started to say that I was what kept them together, but sometimes I wonder whether they'd all have actually stayed friends even if I stayed in the US.

I also realized, that as I became popular, I began to become somewhat stuck-up... I started to treat some people as if they weren't worth my time, which disgusts me now. I started to become somewhat conceited, but those were only thoughts in my head which I never revealed to others.

While leaving the city, I cried so hard. It was pretty embarrassing. Either way, when I first arrived in Korea, it was so fucking hot. I literally felt as if I was melting. I couldn't stand it at all. At all. The summer in California that year had been pretty cool, with it usually being around the 40s and 50s during the night and the 60s and low 70s during the day. Or something like that, I think. It was in the high 80s I think in Korea, and it was super humid. Mosquitoes were everywhere, and the rain was warm. Warm. 31 mosquito bites at a single time. I hated it so much. I focused on those things, mainly. My life began to revolve around Facebook for a while, as I knew no one in Korea.

Eventually I had to give up being vegetarian, since Korea apparently had a problem with vegetarianism, and my grandma would only make me meat dishes, since men are supposed to eat meat and become strong or something. I began school eventually, and became popular there. People really liked me in Korea. They thought I was funny, good-looking, and exotic. Eventually, I became really depressed as I couldn't really express myself there. I couldn't make witty jokes in Korean, nor did I really know anything about Korean culture. I couldn't hang out with anyone, nor was there anyone I really wanted to hang out with. It wasn't as if I'd understand what they were saying half the time either anyway.

I started to become somewhat anti-social, and just stopped talking. I started to get angry more easily, and started having suicidal thoughts. After the new year, I became especially depressed. The new year was like... a deadline or something for me. I was still in Korea. I hated it so so much. I just stopped talking, and became super awkward. People eventually stopped talking to me. I remembered something I said to myself once during the middle of the night while hanging out with my friends. That my biggest fear was being alone. It was pretty lame, but it seemed true. I was alone. Everything was becoming worse.

My parents didn't help. My dad would just be "Don't worry we'll move out of here soon." Later, I found out that they planned to raise me there until adulthood. That made me really angry. My mom would always tell me that my shortcomings are all my own fault, and I should do more to try and achieve them, and that it was my own fault that I didn't have any friends. My mom's still like that, and it bothers me so much.

I started to develop a rabid hate for Korea. I think, out of this, my mom began to develop a rabid nationalism and hate for Japan. I started hating everything associated with Korea. I started to hate how people on the Internet would associate me with Korea. I hated Korean food, Korean music, the Korean language, everything.

School years start in March in Korea, and there was this new guy. He was just such a dick. I hated him so much. He thought he was all cool being a bully and all that. Anyway, I finally got to move out of Korea. But not much really changed. I had to start to worry about my grades. I didn't worry about them in Korea since I couldn't understand shit the teachers were saying anyway, and was failing in every subject except for English and PE, haha. I learned that I was moving to Orange County, and a place in Orange County where like half the population was Korean immigrants. Korean immigrants to the US are also usually very religious. I was really disappointed, and I haven't made any actual friends here. I'm always alone, and I'm super awkward. I'm always too depressed to do my homework, my grades are shit, and I just want to escape reality.

If I could find a way to die quickly and painlessly, I'd do it.

And here is part of it~
Last edited by Arumdaum on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Augarundus wrote:Clearly you're the richest they could hope for. It's called an opportunity cost.

We repeatedly had trouble keeping the power on, and we went on food stamps for a year or so. The only people who weren't as "rich" as us were either the Somalian refugees (and I'm not even sure about that), or the homeless kids.
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:28 pm

New England and The Maritimes wrote:
Sudenbergreich wrote:

You honestly believe that women never act or initiate?

I've never seen it, and 99% of the women I know tell me exactly that. Their "game plan" is "wait until the guy walks up and starts talking and/or asks me out."

I've known women who initiate themselves.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Melas
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:00 am

greed and death wrote:
Melas wrote:
I would rather not,give it to us orally... wait that sounds wrong

No, it is the price of your training.

Ok Zaras,start the car 8)
FLAG MADE BY: RYAANISTAN
Bralia wrote:
Melas wrote:no matter what,since tentacles are involved,I have already seen enough hentai to know where this is going

A legendary thousandth post, to be sure. :lol: Congrats.
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ottozum Empire wrote:He also likes his daughters to marry people

Melas is a sugar daddy. Spread the rumor.
Please Join This Awesome RP

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General