NATION

PASSWORD

Rebooted Star Wars Galaxy [Claims]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asfaltum
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Asfaltum » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Well, you awake yet, Sithy? ;)

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:47 am

Achesia wrote:New claims:

New Name: Achesian Intercosmic Bastion
Systems I Want: Randon System, Lexrul System, Deysum System, Ota System, Mytaranor System

I'll double check the systems out, but it should be OK. I'll get back to you soon.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:47 am

Achesia wrote:New claims:

New Name: Achesian Intercosmic Bastion
Systems I Want: Randon System, Lexrul System, Deysum System, Ota System, Mytaranor System

OK, Achesia, since it's your first time in the SWG, you usually only get three systems. So pick three of those that you think you want the most (I recommend the first three...) and that'll be your claim. More information regarding what you want to do, rp as, etc, would also be welcome. Don't hold back on the creamy details.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Lydra
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lydra » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Nation Name: Community of Lydra
Systems I Want: Lydra (Stick it in the exact center of the P2 square on the map), Leria Kersil
Sectors I Want: None
Have I Been in the SWG before: No
Addendum Notes: For Leria Kersil yes, Lydra is a custom world/system from my local SW capaign that I am adapting.

Note: The system/planet's name is actually Leria Kersil, the extra l in Wookiepedia seems to be a typo.

Name: Karya Ver Seryan
Race: Life-Bearer
Homeworld: Leria Kersil
Wealth: Stupid Rich
Sex: Female
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 129 Lbs
Background History: Life-Bearer from Leria Kersil, now permanently married/Essence-linked to Laenethra of Lydra
Major Skills: Life-Bearer abilities, possibly training in the Crimson Path

Hi all, this is Naacal. More information will be forthcoming, but basically the Community of Lydra will be a small 2-world government with political and economic ties to the Empire of Thrashia. Laenethra their leader is an ex-Imperial officer that after his retirement from the Imperial Navy underwent some rather... unusual circumstances that led to his become the ruler of the Lydra system. I will be posting more when I get a factbook up but have discussed a lot of it with Thrashia. Looking forward to RPing in the SWG.
Last edited by Lydra on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Lydra wrote:Nation Name: Community of Lydra
Systems I Want: Lydra (Stick it in the exact center of the P2 square on the map), Leria Kersil
Sectors I Want: None
Have I Been in the SWG before: No
Addendum Notes: For Leria Kersil yes, Lydra is a custom world/system from my local SW capaign that I am adapting.

Note: The system/planet's name is actually Leria Kersil, the extra l in Wookiepedia seems to be a typo.

Name: Karya Ver Seryan
Race: Life-Bearer
Homeworld: Leria Kersil
Wealth: Stupid Rich
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 129 Lbs
Background History: Life-Bearer from Leria Kersil, now permanently married/Essence-linked to Laenethra of Lydra
Major Skills: Life-Bearer abilities, possibly training in the Crimson Path

Hi all, this is Naacal. More information will be forthcoming, but basically the Community of Lydra will be a small 2-world government with political and economic ties to the Empire of Thrashia. Laenethra their leader is an ex-Imperial officer that after his retirement from the Imperial Navy underwent some rather... unusual circumstances that led to his become the ruler of the Lydra system. I will be posting more when I get a factbook up but have discussed a lot of it with Thrashia. Looking forward to RPing in the SWG.

Accepted.

Asfaltum
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Asfaltum » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:38 am

Lydra wrote:Hi all, this is Naacal. More information will be forthcoming, but basically the Community of Lydra will be a small 2-world government with political and economic ties to the Empire of Thrashia. Laenethra their leader is an ex-Imperial officer that after his retirement from the Imperial Navy underwent some rather... unusual circumstances that led to his become the ruler of the Lydra system. I will be posting more when I get a factbook up but have discussed a lot of it with Thrashia. Looking forward to RPing in the SWG.

Hiya! Welcome!

TG me your email so I can send an invite to the chatroom!

Skaugra
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaugra » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:56 am

Heyo. Came to make some character claims.

Name: Artoria Pendragon (secret)
Alias: Saber, King of Knights, the Lion
Master: Shi'pan Erina Arnork
Race: Servant-class Familiar, Human
Height: 154cm
Weight: 42kg
Background History: A Heroic Servant from the land of Albion, the location of which is not known. She is summoned as one of Erina's three familiars and guardians. Artoria is relatively quiet and reserved, usually speaking only when necessary. Of a noble mind as the King of Knights, she wields the the Holy Sword Excalibur and is protected by Avalon, her Holy Armor. Her personality, demanding in justice and virtue, often brings her into conflict with her fellow Servants and her Master. Despite this, her loyalty to her Master is unwavering, and she will serve Erina to her death.
Major Skills:
-Excalibur
-Avalon

Name: Gilgamesh
Alias: Archer, King of Heroes, Oldest King
Sex: Male
Height: 182cm
Weight: 68kg
Background History: A Heroic Servant of the land of Mesopotamia, the location of which is not known. Another of Erina's three familiars and guardians, she refers to him by his given name. A demigod, Gilgamesh can be described as arrogant, looking down upon others he does not view as being his equal in combat or social stature. He treats good and evil equally, holding himself above other ideologies and ways of life as the ultimate form of life, and will not hesitate to kill anyone he feels must die in that moment. Despite this, he begrudgingly accepts Erina as his equal and is often chastised by her for his attitude.
Major Skills:
-Gate of Babylon
-Enkidu (contained within Gate of Babylon)
-Ea - Elin Elish

Name: Iskandar
Alias: Rider, King of Conquerors
Height: 212cm
Weight: 130kg
Background History: A Heroic Servant of the land of Macedon, the location of which is not known. He is Erina's third familiar, and her favorite. He is a large, jovial man said to have a heart of gold, a winning smile, and a loving ferocity in battle unmatched by any other. He dotes upon his Master while still treating her as an equal, and advises her in tandem with Saber and Gilgamesh. He spends most of his time carousing with the Imperial Guard and is respected to the point of reverence by the Imperial Military, whom he advises in wartime.
Major Skills:
-Gordius Wheel
-Ionioi Hetairoi
N´ai pas peur de mourir viérge car la vie nous baise tous.

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:52 am

Skaugra wrote:
Heyo. Came to make some character claims.

Name: Artoria Pendragon (secret)
Alias: Saber, King of Knights, the Lion
Height: 154cm
Weight: 42kg
Background History: A Heroic Servant from the land of Albion, the location of which is not known. She is summoned as one of Erina's three familiars and guardians. Artoria is relatively quiet and reserved, usually speaking only when necessary. Of a noble mind as the King of Knights, she wields the the Holy Sword Excalibur and is protected by Avalon, her Holy Armor. Her personality, demanding in justice and virtue, often brings her into conflict with her fellow Servants and her Master. Despite this, her loyalty to her Master is unwavering, and she will serve Erina to her death.
Major Skills:
-Excalibur
-Avalon

Name: Gilgamesh
Alias: Archer, King of Heroes, Oldest King
Height: 182cm
Weight: 68kg
Background History: A Heroic Servant of the land of Mesopotamia, the location of which is not known. Another of Erina's three familiars and guardians, she refers to him by his given name. A demigod, Gilgamesh can be described as arrogant, looking down upon others he does not view as being his equal in combat or social stature. He treats good and evil equally, holding himself above other ideologies and ways of life as the ultimate form of life, and will not hesitate to kill anyone he feels must die in that moment. Despite this, he begrudgingly accepts Erina as his equal and is often chastised by her for his attitude.
Major Skills:
-Gate of Babylon
-Enkidu (contained within Gate of Babylon)
-Ea - Elin Elish

Name: Iskandar
Alias: Rider, King of Conquerors
Height: 212cm
Weight: 130kg
Background History: A Heroic Servant of the land of Macedon, the location of which is not known. He is Erina's third familiar, and her favorite. He is a large, jovial man said to have a heart of gold, a winning smile, and a loving ferocity in battle unmatched by any other. He dotes upon his Master while still treating her as an equal, and advises her in tandem with Saber and Gilgamesh. He spends most of his time carousing with the Imperial Guard and is respected to the point of reverence by the Imperial Military, whom he advises in wartime.
Major Skills:
-Gordius Wheel
-Ionioi Hetairoi

Cool. Since they're homebrew you don't necessarily have to claim them in here. Simply take them into your factbook, if you have one, (I hope you have one) and add them in there for reference.

I'm curious to see how you'll bring Fate/Stay Night characters into the rp.

Unified Sith
Envoy

Founded: Feb 13, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Sith » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Asfaltum wrote:Well, you awake yet, Sithy? ;)

I'm stretching. I have a few ideas, but, I'm not really wanting to write from a SW perspective these days. I'm trying to find a new style I'll feel comfortable with.
"You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. "

Orthodox Gnosticism
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Orthodox Gnosticism » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:00 am

Unified Sith wrote:
Asfaltum wrote:Well, you awake yet, Sithy? ;)

I'm stretching. I have a few ideas, but, I'm not really wanting to write from a SW perspective these days. I'm trying to find a new style I'll feel comfortable with.

Look who is back. I for one welcome our new zombie Sith overlord.
The International Fleet: Tricking Children into Xenocide via video games since 120 ISC.

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:02 am

NEW CLAIMS THREAD

This thread will be locked.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents