NATION

PASSWORD

World Announcement [MT] [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

World Announcement [MT] [Closed]

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Screens on every Television on every channel turns white. Then a man appears, he is a battle torn veteran with eyes of Steel.

"Contamenesia offers Sanctuary and Citizenship to all of the world's people. Think of your nation's government and leaders for a moment. Do they really care for you? or do they wish to MANIPULATE you, or OWN you? Here in Contamenesia, Crime is totolly unknown, and the People are Free to do what ever they want in their personal lives. Your Nations are Corrupt, and you KNOW it. Here in Contamenesia,Your children can play in the streets without fear of Kidnapping, Beatings, or Slavery. I, Zhak Ti, offer to you a Utopia from your tormenters, your oppressors and your murderers! So come, fellow Men, Women, and Children, to your paradise."

Then all screens go black and Television resumes as normal.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Sarxland
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarxland » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

"Well that was hardly fair," Lord Torrence sighed at his desk, "an odd way to get their message across but I'm surprised they managed to hack my screen, its not even connected to the grid," he turned to a figure shrouded in shadow who had been standing by the door, "keep a close eye on this country, an act like that takes some serious cyber-warfare technology.
The figure nodded and seemed to melt into the shadows they were shrouded in.
Torrence looked back to his screen and shook his head in disbelief. Somehow they had managed to hack an unused screen in the centre of Sarxlands office of intelligence. That was not a good sign.
A modernised, Pagan Feudal Country.
What more could you want?

"My enemies are many, My equals are none." - Motto of the combined Sarxland Armed Forces, the quote is originally attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte of France.

Forest Oaks
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest Oaks » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

"How the hell did they hack our televisions" King Jason said from the head seat of the long table in the situation room. "This TV is on a completely different system than the rest in the entire nation" he said. He looked to his Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Homeland Security and Minister of Defense. "I need all three of you to work together and look into this. They must have some serious hacking technology if they can do this." he said. Then he got up and left the room.
- HRM Queen Carmen Elizabeth SophiaI
- HRM Prince Joshua Jeremiah I, Son of the Queen
- HRM Princess Alyssa Mary II, Daughter of the Queen
- HRH Princess Jasmine Elizabeth I, Sister of the Queen
- HRH Prince Jason Michael IV, Nephew of the Queen
- HRH Princess Julia Mary I, Sister of the Queen
- HRH Prince Andre Jeremiah I, Brother of the Queen
Executive Branch
- Queen Carmen I
- Prime Minister Remone Clemmons
Legislative Branch
- Prime Lady Lyric Pickens
- High Councilor Jordyne Adams
Judicial Branch
- Minister of Justice Julian Pickens
- High Justice Daevon Mann

The Peoples Aristocracy
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Aristocracy » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Charles-François, duke of Lafayette, was at his home when the whole thing happened. ''What? But the whole country just went through a revolution against the opressing monarchy! Are the private medias already calling for another revolution?! What are they planning, the destruction of the country, after I did everything I could for the good of the people?!'' Suddently, the phone rings. The duke answer and nods quielty every few moments. He understand now: this agressive message against the aristocracy didn't come from inside the country, but from outside, all the medias got hacked. The duke gets nervous. The Peoples Aristocracy being a peaceful country, this is the first true aggression against the country's sovereignty of it's short History.

Rov
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rov » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:21 pm

<Interesting> flashed down the thought processors of the AI designated as C. <A small nation manages to hack the computers of a planet? Even ones unconnected to the 'net? This one is to be watched. Although its words mean nothing to the people of Rov, as a freer nation with few of the unpleasentries described, their cyberwarfare division must be well equipped. The people must be given an official report.>

Several minutes later, after a conference with a number of high-ranked citizens, a message is sent to government inboxes regarding the possible agendas and very present cyberwarfare threat from Contamenesia.

OOC: What tech level is this?
Last edited by Rov on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it. -Unknown

There is no cause so right that one cannot find a fool following it. -Larry Niven

Pro: Internet direct democracy, transhumanism, mixed economy, LGBT, abortion, feminism, secular government, education, welfare state, net neutrality, government transparency
Anti: Radicals of all ideologies, party system, authoritarianism, imperialism, conservatives, war

Lotrabme
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrabme » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 pm

"What is this madness?" said Emperor Ezekiel Eustace to himself after the message had been released.

He thought for a moment "If anyone really wants to go to this man I have no reason to stop them, after all, we are a free Empire."
He decided to finally go to sleep as it was near 1:30 Am at the moment, he figured sleep would be good for him if he had to deal with anything concerning this message in the later morning.

Sure enough the morning came, but when Emperor Ezekiel went to his office, he found no letters concerning the message at all, only letters concerning the new Mech upgrades and upgrades to the Imperial Fleet. He signed them during breakfast with his wife and then he decided to go on a stroll with her through the Capital. And as they rode through town, the populace seemed to be in there usual Jovial and content state, no one rushing to leave, the ports only experiencing their usual trade.

"Very interesting" Madeline said to her husband, "Seems to be that no one has even noticed the message, or think much about it." "Very interesting indeed" replied Ezekiel Eustace.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

The second Anouncement

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Suddenly, unexplicably, all the phones across the planet begin to ring. To those who answered, this is the Message:

War, Oppression, Pride. The nations of the World are Filled with it. And as I mourn for the people of the world, this message is not for you....I speak to your leaders directly this time, with all the people to hear.

I, Zhak Ti, have planted a virus in each of your nation's Militaries. It went active as of 12 hours ago. This Virus seeks out all intellegence and destroys it, completely wiping the harddrive of nearly EVERY Military Computer on the planet....however, if that were all it did, it wouldn't be as....Effective.... Let's just say its a Mechanical problem...affecting only military of course. And as always, i grant all civillians refuge and citizenship in the Empire of CONTAMENESIA!

There is a short click, then just a straight dial tone.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

The Peoples Aristocracy
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Aristocracy » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Rov wrote:OOC: What tech level is this?

I don't know, but it looks like it's MT

Since the message didn't seem to have any repercussion on the people, the duke decided to let this trivial matter be. But later, while he was at the local market, all the phone started ringing at the same time. The duke didn't answer because he was paralyzed by surprise, but slowly all of the people that answered turned their head towards the duke. A devoted local serf near him told him all about the message. The duke died a breif reassuring speach about this being a prank and the country being fine, but then went back at his office. After speaking to the right people, he realized that everything that was said in the message was true. He ordered everyone in the military to stay quiet, and instead spread the rumor that everything was fine in the country. Nobody should know that the national security is compromised.

The aristocrats were haveing a ball that evening for the celebration of a popular baron. Of course, the phone incident was the only subject of discussion during the ball. The positions among the aristocrats varied: some qualified Contamenesia as a clown country, some took the announcements as declaration of war against The Peoples Aristocracy. Suddently, all the voices quiet down as the duke performs a speech: ''The Peoples Aristocracy is the ideal country in the world for both the aristocratic class and the class of the people, I don't see why anybody would find another unheard of country better. Any other country that dare come to us and tell us otherwise is to make public excuses to The Peoples Aristocracy. These kinds of nonsense being found to be inneficient in their cause to make the people uprise, the said country that will not be willing to make excuses shall be considered as agressive and violating The Peoples Aristocracy's sovereignty not only by the aristocrat class, but also by the people''. A smilar message was short after sent to the country of Contamenesia.

Sarxland
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarxland » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:19 pm

"Good luck with that then," Prime Minister Corbett chuckled in council of nobles meeting chamber, "hack our military? Like that will do much, we have backups on paper and on computers which aren't connected to anything other than their own personal power supply. Plus a mechanical failure like what that message was talking about seems utterly, impractical,"
Lord Torrence stood at the other end of the councils massive table, none of the chairs were occupied, "it does seem far fetched, a technical attack would require someone to actually go out and disable everything, I doubt they could pull that off, an EMP would be more suited to electronics." Torrence paused for a second, "but that won't slow down too much, the air force would get grounded for ages but the Navy could regroup and fix its injuries within months, the army can operate almost naturally, we may just have to protect the radios for a few weeks. Other than that everythings covered,"
"If this actually happened," Corbett mused, "what would we do?"
"Retribution," Torrence grunted, "the people are behind the crown and you sir, no matter what, remember they will be outraged if this attack occurs. We will be able to find some way of getting someone over there to shut down this potential terror attack."
"This someone is going to be a non military group isn't it? The ones who still wear plate armour,"
"Modernised plate armour and kevlar, yes. The Dre Had guard. Attacking them is attacking a non military target after all and they have no mechanics to target aside from their guns, which I may remind you are kept field stripped in Dre Had. That's an untouchable enviroment, inland Sarxland, mountains around it, no telephones, no radios, no televisions. They probably don't even know about this."
"Ace in the hole, as always." Corbett nodded, "I'll chat with Amelia, she'll have to give that part of the plan the green light, other than that get the generals on board and ready. Also, get our boy Thrask up, see if he can get into this country with a group of refugees from, I dunno, South Island. We may just need a nonexistant man on the ground if this isn't a hoax,"
Torrence nodded, "are you sure you want to deploy Thrask?"
"Of course. They hacked your television. That warrants Thrask i believe,"
Torrence bowed and stalked off. He was slightly shaken, deploying Thrask was no small thing, he was a master at everything an agent needed to be and more, he had enough military medals to fill a bank vault to boot. The exact kind of person you cannot intimidate with force or terror, all you could do was make him angry.
A modernised, Pagan Feudal Country.
What more could you want?

"My enemies are many, My equals are none." - Motto of the combined Sarxland Armed Forces, the quote is originally attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte of France.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 pm

"My king?" inquires the short but proud Ensign. "Yes?" says Zhak Ti with a disquieted sigh. "The Peoples Aristocracy has sent a message. They wish for us to apologize or they will declare war. What should we do sir?" Zhak Ti smirks in irony, "We will send a message. I do not submit to demands, and as for war, we will take care of that notice. Send false messages to Sarxland, make the send point come from The Peoples Aristocracy and inquidate hostile intents. But it can't be a cheap message, MAKE THEM BELIEVABLE," Zhak Ti takes a breath then continues, "Send the File that we copied from the Sarxland Data Center. Make it serve as a valid aggressive message from the Peoples Aristocracy. Its the data kept closely guarded reguarding all safe houses and the defense grid of all Sarxland. The Aristocracy wants to send war against us? then lets Redirect that...." The Ensign then looks around for a second before asking, "And the message from the Peoples Aristocracy?" Zhak Ti grins, though very grimmly. "Send them our apologies."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Forest Oaks
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest Oaks » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm

"Jason what are we going to do about this so called Nation of Contamenesia" Queen Karen asked her husband. They were in a meeting with the Prime Minister, Prime Lady and the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Homeland Security. "I don't know honey. What do you suggest we do Julian" he asked his Minister of Defense. "I think that we should prepare our defenses for war. They have not wiped out all of our military computers yet. I think we can have our troops ready in 3 hours" he said. "I agree with Julian. We can not take the chance of these people invading Forest Oaks. This is a matter National Security and we need to think of the best solutions and war might just be that solution" said Candace Hawk, Minister of Homeland Security. "I disagree. War is not the answer to all our problems. We can handle this situation diplomatically instead of violently." said Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Jones. "Sorry Alexis I'm going to have to go with Julian and Candace on this one we need to prepare for war. I will have Lisa set up a Video Conference with this Zhak Ti man. I want you and Candace in the Situation room in 30 minutes. Julian I want you to prepare the defenses" at this he picked up his phone and made a call.
Executive Branch
- Queen Carmen I
Legislative Branch
Judicial Branch

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Zhak Ti is enjoying his Jaguar Lasagna when the Ensign quickly enters the dining room. "Sorry sir, but we have a pending message link from Forest Oaks. They wish to speak to you..." Zhak sighs, "Put them on the big screen. Probably another attempt for war...."
Last edited by Contamenesia on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Forest Oaks
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest Oaks » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:43 pm

The King, Queen, and Foreign Affairs Minister were in the situation room talking when Zhak Ti appeared on the screen. "Hello Mr. Ti. I assume you are the leader of your nation. I would not like to start a war with you, but I will if necessary." said the King. "We wish to ask you why you are doing this to our nation" Alexis Said.
Executive Branch
- Queen Carmen I
Legislative Branch
Judicial Branch

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Zhak finishes chewing his bite and swallows, "We live in a world where murder of thousands is just a number. And many people suffer among the nations of the world. Do not take this as a blindness to other peaceful countries, but even one such as yourself sees war as a use of action." Zhak Ti puts down his fork.
"So i have begun a compain to free these people and destroy the warring militaries of this world. I was a soldier once, and their is no justice in murdering your bretheren." Zhak Ti pauses for a moment, "Do you truly know the extent of bloodshed that humanity has lost over the course of the ENTIRE human history?
Someone has to take action. Someone who knows..."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

The Peoples Aristocracy
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Aristocracy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:07 pm

The duke was having supper with his guests the count of Verlefeuille and his wife when he received the message. ''Haha, well count, I must admit I was a bit afraid by the Contamenesia incident, but finnaly your wife was right, Contamenesia is nothing but but a clown country!'' Later that evening, the duke went back to his office. ''Well, that was a pretty bold move I did there, with our computers down, we were weak, good thing it worked. Why were they even agressive against us in the first place and why did they stop? Maybye in the end they saw that the people of The Peoples Aristocracy is happy and have some rights and freedoms, his first message seemed to be meant for authoritarian regimes. Well, good thing that this is over, we most likely won't be that close to a war in a long time...''

The Grand Osterreich
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Osterreich » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 pm

"How did he manage to do that?" Said Der Fuhrer Von Richtofan

"I don't even know. No matter, this threat means nothing. Any information stored on computers is already stored on paper. Plus our vital computer systems aren't even connected outside of their power generators. Even if he did manage to destroy our major systems, we do have our inactive back up systems."

"Even as sure as you are, we can never be to careful. Ensure that extreme measures are taken to secure our technological safety. Steiner I want you to begin the mobilization, and ensure the people are calm. If anything, I will not have this obvious terrorist harm the civilian populace he is so obviously trying to dupe. I want the Ostmarine on full patrol of the seas, the Ostinhawk always watching the skies. We cannot allow the nation to come under fire. Failure is not an option, nor shall our obviously more stable nation come under fire by a corrupt warlord!"

Steiner nods and leaves the room to begin work with the generals in order to mobilize the Osterrabel

"Guderian get me on a video conference with this terrorist, I want to speak to him NOW! Schnell!"

Guderian begins setting up the video conference

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 pm

A gathering of military leaders and private investors have decided to launch drone strikes against the maker of this broadcast for hacking our security and violating our sovereignty and lying to our people.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:16 pm

A family sees this "No. We will never leave Bojikami. Hell, we have a dictator, but he is a nice guy!" The father says. The rest of the people just laugh at it and turn off their TV's.

In the General's palace he was a bit ticked off "I want them destroyed. Lets see how their utopia holds against nuclear fire!"

The virus only affects a small fraction of the military tech due to high encryption and such. The people march with soldiers, wanting these perfectionists destroyed.
Last edited by Bojikami on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be gay, do crime.
23 year old nonbinary trans woman(She/They), also I'm a Marxist-Leninist.
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.33

Forest Oaks
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest Oaks » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:17 pm

"We only see war as a use of action when it is necessary, we try to avoid it in any circumstances" said the King. He stood up from his chair and went toward the screen. "If you don't stop this non-sense we will seek more violent action. All you are doing is making my people paranoid that they are not safe in there own homes because a lunatic like you can hack our national systems. I don't see how that is helping them at all. You obviously don't know anything. SO I SUGGEST YOU BACK THE HELL OFF" the king shouted and stormed out of the room. The transmission ended and the ladies followed.
Executive Branch
- Queen Carmen I
Legislative Branch
Judicial Branch

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:20 pm

As Zhak Ti is sitting in the Dining room communicating with the Leaders of Forest Oaks, The Ensign taps Zhak's shoulder and whispers into his ear so that the others wouldn't hear. "A failed drone assualt was launched at us, sir. But our Tesla grid took them down miles before they reached the mainland. No official casualties." Zhak nods to him and dismisses him.

Zhak Ti frowns as the transmission ends. "We will see whose a tyrant, when the bloodshed stems from their hands, not mine."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Zhak Ti just watches idly bored as several nuclear warheads explode, taken out miles from Conatamenesian Walls by the Tesla Grid. "This only further proves my point...."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Korvos
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvos » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

After this strange series of events, Prime Chancillor Ridcully laughed. Heartily. In between his great peals of laughter, and subsequent pauses for breath, he said "Did he really suspect that we wouldn't have backups? Redundancies? Besides, our Home Guard can definitely deal with an invasion from this nation, computers or not. Also, give me a chance to speak with this great "liberator", Baede Gecizt." (Both Faces; Face to face)

Last edited by Korvos on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Interania
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Interania » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Lords Onyx and Emerald were sharing a quiet meal, waiting on a field report from Sapphire, when the incident happened.

"Well, that's interesting," noted Emerald."Or a hostile act that legally allows for retaliation.I'm really glad I don't watch TV anymore."

"Video games are no better," responded Onyx, who was his elder. "I agree that the message was an interesting lie. I refuse to believe in a utopia. There is greed in the human soul, and anger as well. There is no getting past our nature. Besides brainwashing, but that's wrong in it's won regard."

Then the phones rang. After listening, they looked at each other with faces that clearly said, "Great..." Then Emerald spoke up. "Do we even use open-circuit channels anymore? I thought we had switched to closed systems for all military equipment, except for our secure radio network." Onyx replied that he was correct, and proceeded to take a sip from his glass. "It's only common sense. After the military was granted autonomy in it's own budget, it proceeded to wrest control from all sources determined to be a security breach. That was one of their first actions. The only things on open-sources would be civilian material. Cloud storage is stupid. The only things hackable would be civilian targets that utilize the public airwaves, which apparently aren't their targets." The two went back to their meal.

Interanian Response
Contamenesia is advised to end it's badgering of other nations, which includes acts that infringe on national sovereignty, specifically the illegal assault on public airwaves in several nations. Not only are these actions reprehensible, but they are also hostile acts that can be interpreted as a declaration of war from your nation. If you truly care for the lives of the people, cease and desist these terrorist actions.
Elephants and koalas are the greatest of creatures.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 pm

The Ensign once again enters the room. "Sir, another Nation wishes to speak to you sir..." "On screen, again. Probably another War Endorser...pity that there are so many of them."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Korvos
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvos » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Contamenesia wrote:The Ensign once again enters the room. "Sir, another Nation wishes to speak to you sir..." "On screen, again. Probably another War Endorser...pity that there are so many of them."

Ridcully supressed a snigger, cleared his throat and said "Actually, no. I want to say a few things: One, quit messing with our TVs and phones. Seriously, I was watching a particularly interesting documentary and you interrupted it. I definitely don't know how, but stop. How you managed to phone every single telephone without clogging every telecom company in Korvos, is simply beyond me. And the second and final point is this; we won't mount any attacks on you, but if any military personnel affiliated with you steps one toe inside sovereign Korvos territory, expect to have that toe to be blown clean off. Our military and Home Guard take things like this very seriously. And let me say that again, to be perfectly clear, we aren't going to invade you or nuke you, but if you try to invade us, well, don't expect a cordial welcoming party."
Last edited by Korvos on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents