NATION

PASSWORD

Global News Feed - Share & View News Here!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Global News Feed - Share & View News Here!

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Global News Feed
Powered by ViZion News Broadcast

In Partnership With The Economic Pages & the International Broadcasting Group

In today’s modern age of technology, staying informed about the latest news from around the world has become easier than ever. However, with countless news networks and platforms available, finding reliable sources can be overwhelming. That’s where the Global News Feed comes in! Our platform is designed to centralize news from across the globe, making it effortless for you to access stories that matter most to you.

At the Global News Feed, we understand the importance of having a single place to find news from various sources. Our mission is to provide you with a comprehensive and diverse collection of stories, ranging from major headlines to lesser-known news items. With our platform, you can stay up-to-date with both global events and local stories that might otherwise go unnoticed.

For news networks around the world, the Global News Feed offers an opportunity to reach a wider audience. By sharing your articles on our platform, you can ensure that your stories are easily accessible and viewed by more people. We believe in fostering a collaborative environment where news organizations can connect with readers on a global scale.

Join us at the Global News Feed and experience the convenience of having news from across the globe at your fingertips!

Submit a Story!
Post your nations news stories! You do not need to be part Associate Network Program to post a news story!
Code: Select all
BASIC TEMPLATE - edit as you wish!
[ Insert News Network Header/Name Here ]
[ Insert Headline Here ]
[ If You're a Member of the International Broadcasting Group, Please Insert Here: [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49920]IBG Network[/url][/b]
[ Insert Date Here ]
[ Insert News Story Here ]

Associate Network Program
Below are Associate Network Program members.
ViZion News Broadcast
National ViZion News
The Astyrian Network

Applying for Associate Network Program
The Associate Network Program allows you to create a hub page at GNF where you can link to your networks individual stories your network posts in GNF! If approved, go ahead and post your network hub, which will then be linked under Associate Network Program list.
Code: Select all
[b]Associate Network Program Application[/b]
[i]News Company Name:[/i]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]CEO:[/i]
[i]Parent Company if any:[/i]
[i]Private or Government Owned:[/i]
[i][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49920]IBG[/url] Member Network:[/i] Y/N
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:31 pm, edited 23 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

VNB Report: Vice President Farnio Found Dead

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Vice President Farnio Found Dead
Initial Report Believes he Died of a Heart Attack
August 20, 2012

Vitalita, ViZion — Today, just two hours after the massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake struck San Vaula, Vice President Tom Farnio was found dead in a conference room by a staff aid. The medical response team attempted unsuccessfully to revive him. "Today is a grave day for ViZion," President Martello said in the announcement, "Tom was an incredible man, my best friend. He worked hard to respect his position and do right on behalf of the ViZionarian people. He fought extensively for union rights and freedom for minorities. While he rarely ever gets credit, he often was a major part of ViZion's international involvement to protect the people of tyrannical governments the world over. He leaves behind his wife of seventeen years, Maggie, and his four sons, John, Ryan, Brett, and Patrick."

Initial reactions from the medical staff say it appears to have been a fatal heart attack, however an autopsy will reveal more later on. Taylor Armstrong will be sworn in this evening as Vice President.
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

NVN: Earthquake hits San Vaula, thousands dead

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:07 pm

National ViZion News
Earthquake hits San Vaula, thousands dead
8/20/12

Reporting from San Vaula, ViZion -
The sight is devastating. San Vaula, home to some thirty million, and its surrounding towns and cities have been partially leveled. The dead toll is already into the thousands after the mid afternoon magnitude 8.9 earthquake struck for nearly a full minute.

Screams and cries can be heard throughout as people desperately attempt to dig through rubble for their loved ones. Roads are non-existent at this time, meaning assistance is going to have to arrive by air from outside the region.

"God help us! God help us!" is all one olderly woman could say, screaming as she tugged on one of our cameramen trying to have him follow her. "Our family!" he husband said, pointing towards a demolished house that the woman was trying to pull the cameraman to.

President Martello has announced a state of emergency for the region. "The people in and around San Vaula are not going to be left alone, I have called up the National Guard to assist. Other aid organizations are already preparing to head into San Vaula. May God be with the seventy million people in the area. My prayers, and ViZion's prayers, are with them."
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Last edited by ViZion on Fri May 10, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Last edited by ViZion on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Aurora Confederacy International News Network
Major order for truck maker.
2012 - 08 - 22
Project Aurora Subsidiary company, Diamond Star Automotive, has secured an 8-billion dollar contract for supplying Vitalia International Airport with a large fleet of aircraft handling tugs to replace older models used there. This is one of the largest single orders ever for Diamond Star by a single customer and secures jobs for over 100,000 workers.

Company, Rejyka Jevicz says "this is fantastic news for Diamond Star and the supply chain of the company".
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Aid package for San Vuala.
2012 - 08 - 22

After hearing of the 8.9 Earthquake devastated San Vuala, Diamond Star has announced that 18 CM800 frame steer loaders, 20 Diamond Star DS900 tractor trailers with dump trailers and 14 Prometheus dump trucks are to be sent to Vizion to help authorities clean up the city and search for survivors. Also being dispatched are 30 sea containers loaded with humanitarian aid.

to span damaged brigdes, miltary bridging equipment will also be sent to allow humanitarian aid convoys to get in. These will be flown directly in to San Vuala.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Ending of Summer festival
2012 - 08 - 22

On August 25, The Aurora Confederacy will be holding its annual festival of the coming of the night, celebrating the end of the 24 hour daylight, from here on the nights get longer and the days get shorter, and on October 26, it will be night time until the 15th of feb.

August 25th is very much a carnival day, with music festivals and carnival floats in major cities, culminating in a fireworks display that will last from 23:45 until 02:15 in the capital city of Valeria Port Aurora.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Press Release of the GreenLeaf Imperial Charity

The Greenleaf Imperial Charity, while specializing mostly in environmental cleanups and disaster relief, is ready to assist the authorities in ViZion with dealing with the effects of this earthquake. We realize, of course, that the sheer amount of people in the area will make rescue operations especially difficult, however we are standing ready to deliver the following forms of aid:

1. Our hospital ships are being currently prepared to be sent to ViZion. They will be there as soon as is humanly possible. We will have bedding aboard these ships for up to 10,000 total hospital beds. You can use seaplanes or other such craft to move emergency patients to the ships even as they are approaching.
2. The Miriel Nos Feanor Royal Mercy Hospital in Liberty-City, operated by the Imperial Charity, is ready to accept up to 10,000 patients as well. We are preparing charter flights to your country immediately to move out as many patients as can be moved.
3. We are ready to cooperate with the Greater Prussian Armed Forces to deploy both military and civilian engineers to your country to clear roads, provide clean water, and otherwise leverage the heavy equipment of the Army to provide shelter, food, and recovery assistance to citizens of ViZion.
4. We have in our possession a large amount of shipping containers which can be converted into emergency housing. We will transfer these to your country if they are needed (as we sadly expect millions to be left homeless).
5. Our science cruiser is on its way to your country as well. It will carry out an environmental assessment of any chemical spills caused by the disaster, and plan possible cleanup operations.

Please inform us further on your view of this proposal of aid.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

VNB Report: President Martello 'Ecstatic' Over Aid

Postby ViZion » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm

President Martello 'Ecstatic' Over Aid
Death Toll Rises Past 100,000
August 23, 2012

San Vaula, ViZion — President Richard Martello was clearly moved as he spoke to the media regarding the growing devestation of the San Vaula earthquake and the pledge of assistance from GreenLeaf as well as Diamond Star. "These past few days have been extremely hard on the people of ViZion. The death toll has risen past 100,000, and millions are still missing. Aftershocks, recorded as high at last nights 7.7 magnitude, continue to crumble the damaged buildings that remain standing. Water, sewer, and power are next to existent except for portable toilets, bottled water, and generators brought in by aid organizations and the National Guard."

President Martello spoke more about the tough times the San Vaula region is going through, but offered some brighter news as well. "I cannot be thankful enough for those who have helped, both ViZionarian and foreign alike. Almost immediately, Diamond Star - an Aurora Confederacy manufacturing company - donated a large quantity of equipment to assist in the recovery, rescue, and rebuilding effort. And just today, Allanea's Greenleaf Imperial Charity has also pledged tremendous aid assistance as well. To Diamond Star and Greenleaf Imperial Charity, I wish I could express my gratitude more, but thank you. Thank you from San Vaula, ViZion, and myself."
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Ruski Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruski Federation » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Scorpio Cell Captures a Threatening Town

2012-26-5 Ruski News Network

In the Ruski homeland it looked like a normal day until the government received a threat from a town in possession of a missile filled with gas. They were rebels from a previous war, but they wouldn't back down and they wanted to control the Ruski Federation. The Radical Scorpio cell was angered at the town, and some soldiers with prototype armor suits were sent to sort out the situation. They successfully captured the town and seized a hold of the weapons that were being pointed towards the capital. Our nations leaders have congradulated all of the Radical parts of the Ruski military.

DEFCON 4

Current Population - 133 Million | Current Allies - Empire of Andrew, Bojikami, Sedikal, Irentian | Current Military - 562,800 Men | Territories - Switserland

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ED2CKoOfQs What I see for the future.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Operation Kindness Cloak Commences in Earnest

A young woman appears on screen. Behind her is a pile of rubble.

“Hello, this is Rita Stanford, this is ANN. As we see, the situation remains dire here on the ground, as the first Greater Prussian rescue helicopters swoop through the skies. Their mission is simple – land, get the injured and suffering on board the helicopter, refuel, and rush back, to their full ferry range, to get the suffering men to the hospital. The Allanean military had deployed the Maven Auryn Memorial Air Regiment here as well, with its cargo airlifters even now deploying humanitarian aid and receiving injured men and women on hospital gurneys. They will be taken back to Allanea, to be treated in the Greenleaf charity's hospitals.”

“But the main work will commence tomorrow, as the first Greater Prussian combat engineers will arrive. They will arrive here without heavy weapons, their chief purpose being to clear roads and to utilzie the manipulator arms on their vehicles to clear wreckage and assist in rescue. Their water-filtering stations will be deployed as well, to deliver fresh water to thousands of Vizionians.”

“The science cruiser Norman Borlaug has not arrived yet, but scientists are already beginning to analyze the first data from observing satellites. While the science team on board the Borlaug have so far given no detailed interviews, Professor Paul Neyemeyer had this to say to me earlier: 'Earthquakes in an industrialized country have always been a major risk factor for environmental disaster. We need to evaluate everything extremely carefully, but we must work on the assumption that some clean-up will definitely be needed – the question is what kind.' Over to you, Laura.”
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:42 pm

[ Aurora Confederacy News ]
[ ARMY Search teams arrive in Vizion]
[ 2012 - 08 - 23]
[ After a 14 hour flight from Longyearbyern, Disaster Relief Teams from the Military rescue units have arrived in Vizion aboard a military cargo aircraft. They bring with them search dogs and heavy machinery as well as a full field hospital. Their mission is simple, assist in Operation Kindness Cloak in the rescue of victims of the disaster.

Amongs the heavy equipment are 3 large emergency generators to provide additional power for Allanea field hospital, also 50,000kgs of medical aid have also been flown into the disaster area.

This is Kurt Von Strohm, Aurora Confederacy Radio News ]
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

NVN: Death Toll Skyrockets Past 100,000

Postby ViZion » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 pm

National ViZion News
Death Toll Skyrockets Past 100,000
8/23/12

Reporting from San Vaula, ViZion -
The death toll keeps rising, and the latest tally has it marked at nearly 112,000. Meanwhile, aftershocks - many of them over 5.0 in magnitude and as high as a recorded 7.7 last night - continue to rock San Vaula and it's surrounding cities and towns. People continue to call out for loved ones, and pictures with names written on them are plastered all over the area as the search continues for family and friends.

However, in addition to help from ViZionarians - including the ViZionarian National Guard - the nations of Aurora Confederacy and Allanea, as well as a charity called GreenLeaf Imperial Charity and a company named Diamond Star Automotive who has donated a number of pieces of equipment. Said President Martello, "I wish I could express my gratitude more, but thank you." Yes, a sentiment that is shared by all who were affected by the Great San Vaula Earthquake.
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 pm

[Second Large order in as many days for Diamond Star]
[ 2012 - 08 - 23]

Just days after securing a major contract to supply Vitalia Airport with new Airport tugs, Diamond Star, the Aurora Confederacy's largest machinery manufacturer, producing heavy plant, and commercial vehicles has landed itself with a 4 billion dollar contract with Greenleaf, an Allanean NGO to supply 360,000 generators.

Workers at Diamond Star Power Systems are taking on an extra 3,000 employees, with the 4 production lines going on to 24 hour 7 day working to fulfil this major order. Plant Manager, Vincent Ramon says "this is a significant order for us, and has brought a major jobs boost to Diamond Star Power Systems, it just shows that it was not just a reliable product, but a case of right product, right time. We not only have the best products in the world, but we have the best workers here at Diamond Star".

This is Veronica Lee for Aurora Confederacy News

Cu Math
Senator

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cu Math » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Betrayal on consecrated ground!
Temple of the Black Goat, Goatha, Cu Math
Once more, the long standing feud between Piltaakrinn Sle'idrath, (high priest of Shub-Niggurath, War Department Chancellor, and advocate for the new, moderate changes to the government), and Materik M'kiazth, (High priest of Yog-Sotthoth, Foreign Relations Liaison, and ferocious keeper of the traditional ways), hit a new point when during a sacrifice at the temple of his holy sect, a Yog-Sotthothian assassin attempted to plunge a dagger into his back. However, Sle'idrath managed to catch the attacker's neck and break it in one swift stroke. Sle'idrath has returned to the Council Chambers in Cu Mathis and called for an investigation into this issue. If M'kiazth is found guilty, he will face the worst torture and punishments our Keepers can inflict. More as this develops.
Those who are not willing to support us are second-rate nations, but first-rate main courses.
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
From the Council of Terrible Elders
Distributor of Potato Medals
Acolyte of the NSG Sodomy Club
Requiescat In Pacem, Dyakovo. You were the best of us
Ordained Dudeist Priest
Divair's Big Guide to Proving Evolution
Atheist, Bisexual and Bagpiper
Palestinian-Scottish-American

The One And Only Duke Of The Potato

Old Minas Tirith
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Minas Tirith » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 pm

[ MInas Tirith News]
[ The Civil war has reached a new climax ]
[ 7/23/12]
Today from the Royalist forces there has been incressed fighting near the reble capital city. The Royalists are almost on top of Freemon's palace. But the death toll for teh entire war has been atleast 35 thousand on the royalist side and 40 thousand on the rebels side. The Royalists are calling it a blood bath, the rebels are not puting much of a fight up anymore. Now that they are fighting for their lives they are losing heart for there cause.

This is from Annuminas captain Ronal Greska. She has agreed to talk to us at her foward command post in the capital. "Well first off, I would like to thank you for talking to us. From what I hear, fighting is close to a end but it has been a very hard fight killing country men and woman in all." Said the reporter

"Well, we have just recived word that Freemon has just been captured, So now we are going to give him a trial and see what happens. Also, most of my men have shot brothers, aunts and sisters. Each side has lost family in this war. But we must not let it discourage us. They did die for a cause and we as Tirithians hold Honor and Loyalty to the highest standerds. This will give the families some hope. But this is still a bad time for everyone." Said Ronal.
Total Military: 169,000

Army Details
Army Budget: P$17,115,884,296.88
Total Army: 109,850
Total Army Active: 32,955
Total Army Reserves: 76,895
Total Divisions: 9

Navy Details
Navy Budget: P$2,852,647,382.81
Total Navy: 16,900
Total Navy Active: 5,070
Total Navy Reserves: 11,830
Total Squadrons: 1

Air Force Details
Air Force Budget: P$8,557,942,148.44
Total Air: 42,250
Total Air Active: 12,675
Total Air Reserves: 29,575
Total Air Wings: 3

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 am

[ Expansion talks for Diamond Star ]
[ 2012 08 - 24 ]
[ South Sands based Heavy Truck maker, Diamond Star, have announded plans to expand into Maltropia to further increase regional production capacity, the new factory if permitted to be built will employ 20,000 workers and run over 3 shifts on a 24 hour cycle, Construction of the new factory will be built alongside a new school and a district heating system will supply the school along with a nearby care home with heating. This factory will increase production capacity for Diamond Star by a further 25% over its current production capacity, cementing it as one of the leaders in commercial vehicle manufacturing.

This is Veronica Lee for Aurora Confederacy News ]

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

VNB Report: ViZion Releases Statement on Gholgoth Embargo Th

Postby ViZion » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 pm

ViZion Releases Statement on Gholgoth Embargo Threat
President Martello Announces Gholgoth-Leaning Neutrality
August 24, 2012

Vitalita, ViZion — President Richard Martello broke ViZion's silence regarding the threat of an embargo on the entire region of Gholgoth today, releasing a statement asking for both sides to step down. While Martello stated ViZion will currently remain neutral, he made it obvious that there is a definite Gholgoth-friendly lean towards ViZion's interests in this situation. "However, we do have neutral to positive relations with a few nations in Gholgoth, including an ally in The Borman Empire. Should this embargo grow to pose a threat to our ally, our hand will be forced in the matter to defend our ally."

While there are no major customers to ViZion's superpower economy, ViZion has purchased some of its military equipment from Yohannes. As such, while not a massive impact on the ViZionarian economy, it will have smaller implications on the nation. Given some of the economic powers in Gholgoth, this will cause a ripple effect throughout the world economy and would affect a vast number of nations.

ViZionarian-based International Medical Foundation, an old humanitarian aid organization, has issued their Devastation Risk analysis, pegging the potential for devastation if this breaks out at level ORANGE, one from the top. However, they also stated it "could be raised to level RED should more powerful nations join the embargo." Level RED is the highest risk for devastation. The IMF is currently preparing should its services be rendered necessary by war.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 am

[ new factory for Diamond Star ]
[ 2012 08 - 25]

Yesterday, Diamond Star Managing Director was in talks with the minister of trade in Maltropia with plans to expand Diamond Star operations and increase production capacity. Today Minister Patrick Stoker has announced that after the talks with Rejyka Jevicz, Diamond Star have been given permission to construct a new super factory that will take production up by 25 percent on 3 of most popular producion models.

Rejyka Jevicz had this to say,
"Today, Diamond Star has brought about a change for the town of Terestown in Maltropia, announcing positions for 20,000 new staff, this will bring a significant boost for the economy of Maltropia, we hope that Diamond Star and Maltropia have a successful relationship on all fronts, I must thank the government of Maltropia in granting permission to build the new factory in Terestown, and would like to thank the people of Terestowm for their hospitality.

The new factory will bring in some green benefits as well as a finanacial boost to the city as a new school and care home and some new affordable living space are going to be built, these will be linked to a heating system, so will be provided with free heating and free hot water, reducing the need for their own heating systems, this will offset the carbon footprint of the Diamond Star truck manufacturing plant being built in Terestown.

We plan to have the new plant opening in May 2014"

This is Veronica Lee for Aurora Confederacy News
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

VNB Report: Trade Agreement Reached With Borman Empire

Postby ViZion » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Trade Agreement Reached With Borman Empire
The Agreement is a Massive Boost to ViZionarian, Borman Economies
August 25, 2012

Vitalita, ViZion — President Martello announced today that trade has opened up between ViZion and the Borman Empire, and is seen as a massive boon to both national economies. The major exports into Borman Empire, initially, are exotic meats, lumber, diamonds, and a vast array of various minerals. Meanwhile, the primary imports are cloth, weapons, marble, magnesium, nickel, slate, tungsten, and chalk. It's expected that the ViZionarian exports will grow to include other items over the near future.

The final hurdle to clear would be the blockade that a small group of nations are attempting to enforce around the region of Gholgoth, home of the Borman Empire. However, The Republic is not known to risk harm to its economic strength, and many expect the government to give the go-ahead to begin trade with the protection of the ViZionarian Armed Forces ready to respond in the event a nation chooses to attack any trade vessels or aircraft.

The Borman Empire is the first significant customer to the ViZionarian economy in Gholgoth. As such, previous to this trade announcement, the blockade had little direct effect on the economy, however the waves created through the world economy certainly would be felt in more indirect ways.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

NVN: World Economy Headed Towards Depression

Postby ViZion » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:04 pm

National ViZion News
World Economy Headed Towards Depression
8/25/12

Reporting from Vitalita, ViZion -
The world economy is preparing for a dramatic crash after the blockade of Gholgoth has forced The Atraezan Oil Corporation, Athena Aerospace Consortium, Yohannesische Bundesbank, Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild, VMK Defence & Steel Works, Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority, and Arjuna Tea Services Corporation, among others, to suspend their global sales. As the domino effect continues, more and more businesses will be forced to close up shop, leaving the world economy in burning ruins.

ViZion World Corporation has issued a press release, and while President Martello has yet to make a public statement, one thing is clear: the world economy is imploding before our very eyes.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Cerlon
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerlon » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm

GLOBAL ECONOMY HITS THE BRAKES: WERE THE MILOGRADIANS RIGHT?
Tykorm Derevo, Cerblogger.com

Gouritam, Cerlon - Today, the Atraezan Oil Corporation, Athena Aerospace Consortium, Yohannesische Bundesbank, Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild, VMK Defence & Steel Works, Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority, and Arjuna Tea Services Corporation suspended all their export operations due to the embargo and blockade incident unfolding in Gholgoth. While the news and buzz around the world has largely been focused on the economic implications of this, the other storyline that has received less spotlight is the sudden embracement of dharconian values in Cerlon and many other nations.

The ideology, infamous for its association with the heinous actions of the Empire of Milograd, has been flung back into news after a quote from the late Dh'arco Rahavuhra Jukill was featured on the front page of the popular website Fronttalk.net. The Dh'arco, renowned for his loyalty to keeping Milograd completely self-reliant and isolated, predicted that Milograd would be one of the few states prepared for the day when the faults of globalism were uncovered following an international economic crisis. Milograd has been dedicated to remaining completely self-reliant since the appointment Jukill, and as an economic crisis looms over many of the world's nation, many are beginning to reconsider their thoughts on the widely unpopular ideology.

Professor Noxkyrucan, who teaches economics at the University of Cortom, was asked to comment on the crisis and its relevance to the return of dharconianism to mainstream thinking.

"Because most of the world has nominal investment or ties to investors who played vitally in the Bundesbank; due to its closure, global markets have lost confidence in the infrastructure of international finance and trade. Even the remaining companies that stay open have taken a blow in confidence, not to mention the actual lack of individuals being able to buy due to the closure, at all. Dh'arconians have always anticipated that this sort of scenario was possible, and because they seem to be protected from it now thanks to Jukill's effort of achieving self-reliance, they suddenly seem awfully right."
The professor wasn't the only person to realize this, as countless protestors outside of the National Bank of Cerlon were spotted wearing the shade of red associated with the international dharconian movement. While many of them, when asked, stated that they were hesitant to embrace the ideology to the extent that states such as Milograd, Eriflleh, and Tecknoko have, they did say that they felt that the anti-globalist beliefs of the ideology had more merit than they previously gave it credit for.

Within the next few weeks and possibly months, I will being keeping a close eye on the international dharconian movement's progress towards becoming, once again, popular. In the mean time, though, it might be wise to start stuffing your pillows with all the spare change you can find!
Last edited by Cerlon on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A.K.A. Milograd
Senator of Security, Intelligence and Propaganda of The Pacific
Director of the Pacific News Network (PNN)

Former NPO Puppet WA Delegate of Lazarus, Apparently?
Former NPO Puppet WA Delegate of The South Pacific, Too? Gee, that's pretty harsh.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

NVN: ViZionarian Companies Reach Out For Partnerships

Postby ViZion » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 pm

National ViZion News
ViZionarian Companies Reach Out For Partnerships
8/25/12

Reporting from Vitalita, ViZion -
As the economic crisis continues to grow larger and larger, with more announcements of ceased exports and closed doors from businesses large and small, some ViZionarian businesses have been seeking out partnerships. While not yet announced, sources say Pratt & Ronn Oil, a division of Armaj Heavy Industries, has struck a deal with Energizia Incorporated of San Pellegrino Romana. While no specifics have been given yet, it is no secret that World Oil has been planning on expanding to the global market, and they are seizing this economic crisis to do so in a partnership with an already-global company.

Meanwhile, ViZionarian Compass International Bank & Finances is working to partner with The Imperial Bank of Dungeyland, although the terms of such a partnership have yet to be announced. Compass International Bank & Finances has already reached out to Yohannesische Bundesbank in an attempt to help their clientele.

Pullman Oil Company has announced the opening of sales world-wide in an attempt to help stabilize the market.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

VNB Report: ViZion, Timmy City Reach Free Trade Agreement

Postby ViZion » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:57 pm

ViZion, Timmy City Reach Free Trade Agreement
Agreement in place to help ease pain of global economic crash
August 25, 2012

Vitalita, ViZion — An agreement of free trade has been reached between ViZion and Timmy City in an attempt to starve off the effects of the global economic crash. More freetrade agreements are possible between the region of Empire of Andrew, home of Tommy City. The devastation of the economic collapse is already hitting Timmy City hard, and their government reached out to President Martello to work things out.

As part of the agreement, ViZionarian businesses are able to setup business and will be able to create jobs in Timmy City, and potentially nation nations in the Empire of Andrew. While all details of this agreement have not been released yet, this appears to be a fantastic deal for both sides with no tariffs, the ability of ViZionarian businesses to setup in Timmy City, and assistance to both nations economically in these tough times.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents