NATION

PASSWORD

Lighthouse-TV sitcom (OPEN|IC THREAD)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Crolacia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Lighthouse-TV sitcom (OPEN|IC THREAD)

Postby Crolacia » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Credits for logo to Mediterra
Credits for the plot to The Royal Kingdom Of Quebec
This is an IC thread for a TV Sitcom RP. If you would like to join,or you have some questions, visit the OOC thread
If you would like to chat with us, join our chatroom

HOW TO RP IN THIS SITCOM:
This is a little guide on how to RP on this sitcom. Even if you have expirience, please read this because it is the first sitcom on NS so there may be some things you don't know. Firstly, how do your characters ''act'' (how do you RP)? It's simple really. This is a simple RP for this sitcom:
Sits on a chair and yells to her ear
I got an A in the History test!

So, the text in italics (this) represents an action. You write your text in italics when your character is drinking coffee, writing, listening, talking etc. Example of an action: Caroline is walking the street and talking to Phoebe. She is holding a umberella in her hand because it's raining and a mobile phone in her second hand.

The normal text (this) represents someone saying something. Usually we mark it by these sings (example): ''I got a puppy!'' But we will not use those in our RPs because it can be boring to write them all over again all the time. So, the normal text represents someone saying something. Example: I was in the bar last night. It was so boring!

So,now you know the basic skills for our RP. Let's just review this one more time. The italics (this) are used for your character doing something and normal text (this) is used if your character is saying something.

Now, every sitcom has scenes. In this RP,we will have multiple scenes. What does that mean? That means that if, lets say, I RP that my character is having a lunch in her apartment,you can also RP your character doing something else, without waiting until I finish my RP. So,you can RP that, let's say, your character is getting ready for a party and talking to his roomate,whilst at the same time I can RP my character going to sleep. That is because that are scenes, just as in RL (RealLife) comedies,movies,sitcoms etc.

And at the beginning of each episode, we will come up with a short plot. We will,of course, follow your RPs and post our short plots based on the happenings of the last episode. You are totally free to RP as long as it is in some way connected to the plot of the episode.

This sitcom is ICly filmed in a studio. So, as in RL, sitcoms have an audience in front of which the sitcom is filmed. You can,when you RP and your character says something funny, use this smile ( :lol2: ) to symbolise the laughter of the audience. It is good because that way your jokes become more realistic and funnier if the audience laughs. So, for example: Ooooh! You scared the hell out of me! :lol2:
That was an example of how to use it.

Now that you have learned the skills to RP in our sitcom get ready for enjoyment,laugh and more with our first sitcom RP on NationStates! :lol:
Last edited by Crolacia on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:07 pm

EPISODE 1:
The plot for this episode:
It's the beginning of another school year. Freshmen are moving into their dormitories and the other students(and professors) are back from their holidays. Some of the older students have decided to throw the Welcome Party at the dormitory, which is the long tradition held by the dormitory...
Last edited by Crolacia on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:16 pm

It was a sunny day. Caroline was walking to the building where her new apartment was. The building was near her university so she knew she couldn't miss it. She found the building and started walking the stairs,to her apartment. It was a hard climb because she was holding her luggage. She finally did it. The apartment was on the 3rd floor and she had the keys in her hands. She slowly opened the door and came into the apartment. Well,this is nice,she said. Caroline closed the door and started exploring the apartment.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 pm

The sun was beating against John von Stuvenson, and he hated it. He walked into his apartment's building. He entered the lobby and looked at it with disgust.
Uhh, I can't believe I have to live in this garbage hole.
He walked towards the elevator with his personal butler behind him. Unfortunately for John his butler was not allowed to stay with him. He took out his room card.
Second floor. Butler, hit the elevator but for me. I don't want any....germs.
The butler hit the elevator button, and walked inside to the second floor with John. He entered his room. Where a notice was on the door.
This apartment room is being shared by John von Stuvenson and Dexter Salinger.

A roommate! I should have the best room in the entire building all to myself. Butler take your leave. I shall unpack on my own.
The butler left John on his own. John took out duct tape and waited for the arrival of Dexter Salinger.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Dexter Salinger walked through the hallway of the apartment, Ipod blaring in his ears, a duffel bag filled with his stuff in his left hand, and his white Persian cat, Comeau tucked under his right arm. He entered the elevator, punched in his floor number, floor two, and waited as he was taken to his floor.

The elevator rang a bell as it stopped on the secind floor and Dexter quickly moved out toward his room. There was a notice on the door:

This apartment is being shared by John Von Stuvenson and Dexter Salinger.

What?! A roommate? What were thos idiots thinking? Salinger looked down at Comeau with a grimace.

Well, let's see what kind of idiot they stuck us with. He opened the door and walked in, ready to meet the moron he was going to be rooming with.
Very soft
Song

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Katyuscha wrote:Dexter Salinger walked through the hallway of the apartment, Ipod blaring in his ears, a duffel bag filled with his stuff in his left hand, and his white Persian cat, Comeau tucked under his right arm. He entered the elevator, punched in his floor number, floor two, and waited as he was taken to his floor.

The elevator rang a bell as it stopped on the secind floor and Dexter quickly moved out toward his room. There was a notice on the door:

What?! A roommate? What were thos idiots thinking? Salinger looked down at Comeau with a grimace.

Well, let's see what kind of idiot they stuck us with. He opened the door and walked in, ready to meet the moron he was going to be rooming with.

Adam was holding that duct tape by wearing it on his wrist. He heard the door open and turned around to meet Dester. He then proceeded in saying the nicest way he could.
What is that beast you are holding there?
Adam pointed to the cat, in utter disgust.
You are going to have to keep that thing away from me.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Beckley 'Beck' Arvineau slowly climbs from the stairs into his lodge at 2nd floor. He was chatting with his father on his phone, while holding his Gayageum, a traditional Korean instrument with his left hand.

Thanks, father. Your Gayageum was surely appreciated. Hm. How's mother? Nothing much? Brilliant. Hope she'll nail as Madame Giry!
OK. Thanks,father. I'll call you tomorrow.
Then, he puts his phone on his pocket, just as he entered the second floor. There are three rooms on the second floor, one of them his and his roommate's. He looked at the left one, which said:

Ok, not mine.
Then, he walked to the middle one, which is right in front of the elevator. It said:
This apartment is shared by Olly Anderson and Beckley Arvineau.

A new roommate?
He looks into the sign with an interest.
Oh, Olly Anderson? That fella seems fine to me!
Then, he opened the door with his key and entered into the room. Then, he quickly jumped into his sofa and started to play his Gayageum extremely loud to this tune.The sound of playing was very loud,reaching the other two rooms and the third floor.
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 am

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Beckley 'Beck' Arvineau slowly climbs from the stairs into his lodge at 2nd floor. He was chatting with his father on his phone, while holding his Gayageum, a traditional Korean instrument with his left hand.

Thanks, father. Your Gayageum was surely appreciated. Hm. How's mother? Nothing much? Brilliant. Hope she'll nail as Madame Giry!
Then, he puts his phone on his pocket, just as he entered the second floor. There are three rooms on the second floor, one of them his and his roommate's. He looked at the left one, which said:

Ok, not mine.
Then, he walked to the middle one, which is right in front of the elevator. It said:
This apartment is shared by Olly Anderson and Beckley Arvineau.

A new roommate?
Then, he opened the door with his key and entered into the room. Then, he quickly jumped into his sofa and started to play his Gayageum extremely loud to this tune.The sound of playing was very loud,reaching the other two rooms and the third floor.

Caroline settled in a room and started unpacking her stuff. But then, she heard some strange noise. What is that? she said. Caroline went out of the apartment and started to look where the music is coming from. She put her ear on every door on floor 3 but the music wasn't coming from there. She went to the 2nd floor and found the door. She openened it and saw a cute guy playing an instrument. He was really cute to her so she happily said: Hi! What is that music? She was smiling and blushing while saying it.
Last edited by Crolacia on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mediterra
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterra » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:05 am

Eddy had just finished unpacking his stuff. He was in the 3rd room on the 2nd floor, and didn't have any roommates. Among the items he brought with him are his guitar, his Macbook Air laptop, and a few books. The he decided to take a break and get some coffee. He walked out into the hallway, and pressed a button for the lift. Then he heard something weird. It sounded like... like music. But he didn't really care much about it. When the lift finally came, a beautiful young girl walked out. She had caught Eddy's attention, but she ignored him.
He got in anyways. While he was in the lift, he received a phone call. It was from his father. Eddy picked it up.
Hey dad! Yeah, everything's fine and I already unpacked my stuff.He went out of the lift into the lobby, still on the phone. No, I haven't forgotten anything. Okay, thanks dad! Then he walked to the nearest Starbucks and had a latte.
Last edited by Mediterra on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenigetuzstha
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenigetuzstha » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:29 am

Phoebe was at her first year at university, after taking a gap year to travel around Rushmore and Flegavia. She had found out she'd been assigned a room with a Crolacian, which was fine, as she was reasonably fluent in the language. That was one of the reasons she decided to study in Crolacia, as opposed to Phoenigetuzstha or Euskirribakondara, all of which had almost identical educational standards. Getting her keys from the registration office, she traversed the stairs for her room. Twice she entered the wrong room, before getting to her room, with the door just left wide open. Inside, she found someone else's suitcase, as well as a pigeon, which must've wandered in due to the door being left open.

"Ugh, what's that?" She looked at the bird, who stared back, expressionless. Pigeons of this sort weren't common in Phoenigetuzstha due to the hot temperatures in the day, and the freezing ones during the night.
"Aww, your so cute!" Phoebe said after a momentary pause, trying to pet the bird, to which the Pigeon flapped its wings furiously, making her recoil and fall over her suitcase. - :rofl:
WHF5: 1st (24 points)
WHF6: 15th (7 points)
WHF7: 7th (24 points)
WHF8: 5th (29 points)
WHF9: 13th (13 points)
WHF10: 4th (31 points)
WV20: 6th (75 points)
WV21: 9th (72 points)
WV22: 4th (135 points)
WV23: 10th (76 points)

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:55 am

Crolacia wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Beckley 'Beck' Arvineau slowly climbs from the stairs into his lodge at 2nd floor. He was chatting with his father on his phone, while holding his Gayageum, a traditional Korean instrument with his left hand.

Ok, not mine.

A new roommate?

Caroline settled in a room and started unpacking her stuff. But then, she heard some strange noise. What is that? she said. Caroline went out of the apartment and started to look where the music is coming from. She put her ear on every door on floor 3 but the music wasn't coming from there. She went to the 2nd floor and found the door. She openened it and saw a cute guy playing an instrument. He was really cute to her so she happily said: Hi! What is that music? She was smiling and blushing while saying it.

Well, it's a song called Poet's Heart by Blue Club(OOC:it's ICly version of Westlife that didn't disband). It's a really famous song in Québec.
He continued to play Gayageum, showing off elaborate,unique techniques while singing the song.
(Singing) And as the lights go down and I'm never going to stop,
As the word come out, it's because you lit the spark,
You're the priceless,timeless
Precious work of art,
Though everywhere you are
I'm living with a Poet's heart!
Then, just as he finished, he heard the huge noise between 2 people right in front of the leftmost room. He felt slightly annoyed and went to his room.
A minute later, he came back to the front door with a huge axe and went out of his room,preparing to kill them.

Oh, well. I had 3 arrogant, annoying children( He calls some immature people 'children') who teased me back in Grade 9. I poisoned them to death, but this time.... I'll behead them!!!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:16 pm

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:
Crolacia wrote:

Well, it's a song called Poet's Heart by Blue Club(OOC:it's ICly version of Westlife that didn't disband). It's a really famous song in Québec.
He continued to play Gayageum, showing off elaborate,unique techniques while singing the song.
Precious work of art,
Then, just as he finished, he heard the huge noise between 2 people right in front of the leftmost room. He felt slightly annoyed and went to his room.
A minute later, he came back to the front door with a huge axe and went out of his room,preparing to kill them.

Oh, well. I had 3 arrogant, annoying children( He calls some immature people 'children') who teased me back in Grade 9. I poisoned them to death, but this time.... I'll behead them!!!

Awwww, you're a great singer! Caroline was looking at Beck whilst he was singing and was impressed. Suddenly,he went to his room and came back with a huge axe. Hehe,I'm sorry I bothered you! By the way, my name is Carolineeee! She said that and fastly ran out of the Beck's apartment because he was scary. She ran into her apartment and fell on a girl. - :lol2: She fastly got on her legs and, while laughing, told the girl: I'm so sorry! She helped the girl to stand up. Hi, I am Caroline! Are you okay?

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Crolacia wrote:
Precious work of art,

Awwww, you're a great singer! Caroline was looking at Beck whilst he was singing and was impressed. Suddenly,he went to his room and came back with a huge axe. Hehe,I'm sorry I bothered you! By the way, my name is Carolineeee! She said that and fastly ran out of the Beck's apartment because he was scary. She ran into her apartment and fell on a girl. - :lol2: She fastly got on her legs and, while laughing, told the girl: I'm so sorry! She helped the girl to stand up. Hi, I am Caroline! Are you okay?

Where are those bastards?
He wondered. He looked into the hallway and found that those bastards are now gone. He found Caroline and another girl standing right in front of the elevator. Didn't mind too much about the other girl,he went to Caroline.
Sorry,Caroline. I shouldn't have done that while a guest was here! And of course,I won't actually kill them on their first day in Uni. Regardless,there's the huge beginning-of-the-year party that I'm going to host. I've sent the emails to all. Wanna join me on 7:30 tonight?

Happy 420 Friends!

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Crolacia wrote:

Where are those bastards?
He wondered. He looked into the hallway and found that those bastards are now gone. He found Caroline and another girl standing right in front of the elevator. Didn't mind too much about the other girl,he went to Caroline.
Sorry,Caroline. I shouldn't have done that while a guest was here! And of course,I won't actually kill them on their first day in Uni. Regardless,there's the huge beginning-of-the-year party that I'm going to host. I've sent the emails to all. Wanna join me on 7:30 tonight?

Caroline asked the girl about her name, when suddenly Beck came to apologize and invited her to the party. Haha, it's okay, you scared me! she said,while laughing Sure! But, what's your name?
Last edited by Crolacia on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Crolacia wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Where are those bastards?

Caroline asked the girl about her name, when suddenly Beck apologized and invited her to the party. Haha, it's okay, you scared me! she said,while laughing Sure! But, what's your name?

Beckley 'Beck' Arvineau. Middle name,Chang Soo.
Then he smiled,looking into her eyes.
Well,bring anything if needed. It's going to be fun,I promise!

Happy 420 Friends!

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Crolacia wrote:
Caroline asked the girl about her name, when suddenly Beck apologized and invited her to the party. Haha, it's okay, you scared me! she said,while laughing Sure! But, what's your name?

Beckley 'Beck' Arvineau. Middle name,Chang Soo.

Oh, okay, Beck! Thanks for the invitation, but why don't you invite her too? Caroline said honestly, while pointing at the girl and still not knowing her name, and smiling.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Crolacia wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Beckley 'Beck' Arvineau. Middle name,Chang Soo.

Oh, okay, Beck! Thanks for the invitation, but why don't you invite her too? Caroline said honestly, while pointing at the girl and still not knowing her name, and smiling.

Absolutely! Hey,do you want to join the Lighthouse Dormitory's 134th Beginning-of-the-year party?

Happy 420 Friends!

Mediterra
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterra » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Meanwhile, Eddy was just about to walk back to the apartment building when it started raining. He quickly made it back, but nevertheless, he was soaking wet. He didn't have anything to dry himself with, so he took a peek inside the lobby. Nobody was there. So he silently crept inside and walked to his room, leaving a wet trail that stained the carpet floor. :lol2: It wouldn't fade away til later that evening.

Eddy went inside his room and closed the door.
Last edited by Mediterra on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lymantatia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lymantatia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Elizabeth wakes up. She brushes her teeth and watches TV, simultaneously.
Baptism of Fire 44 Round of 16, de facto retired.

Phoenigetuzstha
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenigetuzstha » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Crolacia wrote:

Absolutely! Hey,do you want to join the Lighthouse Dormitory's 134th Beginning-of-the-year party?

Phoebe wasn't sure what was going on. She'd been smothered by a girl, and then invited to a party.
"Yeah, I'll go." She said, smiling, being helped up by the Crolacian girl.
"I'm Phoebe, I am like, from Phoenigetuzstha and its all like, crazy because I tried to catch a pigeon and..." She suddenly stopped and began glaring at the bird which had emerged from her room - :lol2: (Camera zooms in on both of their glaring faces).

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Phoenigetuzstha wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Absolutely! Hey,do you want to join the Lighthouse Dormitory's 134th Beginning-of-the-year party?

Phoebe wasn't sure what was going on. She'd been smothered by a girl, and then invited to a party.
"I'm Phoebe, I am like, from Phoenigetuzstha and its all like, crazy because I tried to catch a pigeon and..." She suddenly stopped and began glaring at the bird which had emerged from her room - :lol2: (Camera zooms in on both of their glaring faces).

He looked at the pigeon with googly eyes,felt extremely strange.
OK. How did the heck this beast have come out of nowhere?
Then,he slowly took a step towards the pigeon and ducked at once to catch it. Unfortunately for him,the pigeon leaped,causing him to fall into the ground.:lol2:
Ouch, he said.

Happy 420 Friends!

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Phoenigetuzstha wrote:

Then,he slowly took a step towards the pigeon and ducked at once to catch it. Unfortunately for him,the pigeon leaped,causing him to fall into the ground.:lol2:
Ouch, he said.

Are you okay? Caroline said and helped Beck get on his feet.

Phoenigetuzstha
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenigetuzstha » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Phoenigetuzstha wrote:

Ouch, he said.

"I'll get you! You elusive fiend!" Phoebe shouted - :lol2: as the pigeon hopped off down the hall. The boy who'd invited her to the party was now being helped up by the Crolacian girl after he too failed to catch the winged cretin.
"So, like, I'm gonna go and get ready, when's the party?" She said, opening her bag and getting her make-up out.

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Phoenigetuzstha wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:He looked at the pigeon with googly eyes,felt extremely strange.
Ouch, he said.

"I'll get you! You elusive fiend!" Phoebe shouted - :lol2: as the pigeon hopped off down the hall. The boy who'd invited her to the party was now being helped up by the Crolacian girl after he too failed to catch the winged cretin.
"So, like, I'm gonna go and get ready, when's the party?" She said, opening her bag and getting her make-up out.

It's at 7:30. Right,Beck? she said, while smiling and blushing.

Bloodbath Generation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodbath Generation » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Benjamin was a freshman, and was trembling at the sight of such an expansive campus. He checked his map, and found his way across the street to his new apartment. Headphones in, Taylor Swift blasting, he crossed the sidewalk.

I really hope there's more than just boring study freaks and skanky whores in this place.

He unpacked his 2 huge bags and laid out all his stuff on the floor. He could do this later, so he went out to get an espresso, double shots of milk, no cream like he's had since he started drinking coffee. There weren't any little coffee shops, so he went to Starbucks. He opens the door, and coming out is this muscular Asian guy. Ben just stares at him awkwardly, when Eddy says,

Hey! I'm Eddy. You a freshman?

Ben just stood there. He was bisexual, but only his closest friends knew. Eddy looked like his ex Louis. He did not want something like him to happen again. He thought to himself "Taylor Swift lyric material right here bitchh!" But, not now. There was this cute asian guy talking to him! "SHUT UP AND TALK TO HIM! SAY SOMETHING!" his mind said to him. So he did, saying

"Um yea, are you?"

Eddy replied:

Yup. Dad dropped me off a few minutes ago. I need to organize all my shit first, but we can talk for a little bit.

Ben was obviously elated. He got his espresso, double shot milk no cream, and sat with Eddy next to the window. Eddy asked him,

So, what's your name? Where you from?

"Ben. Act calm. Don't make it obvious that you want sexytimes with him. Just be cool. PG." That's what Dad would say when Ben started talking a little too dirty for 9-year old Mia to listen. So, acting calm and carrying on the conversation, he said

I'm Ben. Benjamin Townsend. I got here from Bloodbath Generation a few hours ago, but there was traffic everywhere. Ugh >:(

Eddy laughed. He asked Ben:

So um, Ben. Got a girlfriend. She got any friends? ;)

Ben was like :eyebrow: . He had a lot of lady friends, but he didn't know his type and all. But not to worry, he had Conversation 101 in Grade 10! Ben said:

Yea. Any type of girl you like? Perfect girl?

Eddy smiled and started to blush. He said:

Just any girl who's just natural and knows who she is. Taylor Swift, oh my gosh :lol:

Ben took a big gulp of his espresso. He told Eddy:

She's my perfect girl too! I actually did a cover of her new song and I'm gonna put it on YouTube tonight.

Eddy smiled ear to ear and said:

Wow! I brought my guitar and was thinking of doing some covers too. Wanna collab sometime?

Ben was never happier. One step closer to teh smexytimes with Eddy Huang. He was grinning and said:

Sure! Come to my house after class in a couple days and we can try. Just knock.

Ben and Eddy leave the store, going their separate ways. Eddy was checking out a girl. "She's really pretty, but she could do better," he thought. And, after the walk, and getting in an alley or two, found a shortcut to campus, and went home for the night.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates