NATION

PASSWORD

Triple Planet Campaign (Semi-Open/Milky Way RP/FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 am

Baseship

Sharon frowned as she read the message.
'Observe Sharon. No more negotiations. If they start fighting, they could harm the life on Gialayo. '
'I know my lord. ' she replied.

"You there, signal the Darkstar Fleet. Tell them to power up and get ready to move in. We're going to drop our position and move to Gialayo in high orbit. Once I give the signal,,I want the fleet to jump in between the planet and both fleets. " she said with a mildly annoyed look.

She hated the Milky Way already.

Hezion
Virel rubbed his temples and sighed. This was getting out of control. The different nations present were trigger happy and annoying. They would not listen to reason. He had the urge to have the Hezion shed it's outer shell and go to Gialayo. But Izon would kill him for that. He'd have to make due with something else. A captured construct perhaps. The Kreanolthans knew nothing about the Federation, thus they gave them no respect. Izon didn't like it. Virel could feel it. But Izon was busy.

"Prepare the Archon for a mission. " he stated.
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 am

Local Time Reference:
Y243 IA 1:3:8:7:32:21
Local Space Reference Unknown
Space Contested
Hostilities Imminent
Pheonix-Class Light Corvette
CSSC Slayer's Demise

"Are all capacitors charged and shields up?" Smila asked roughly, her mind digesting and analysing the situation with the Lucantian Fleets.

They would be outmatched and outgunned over seventy to one should they actually fight, a lone corvette against several fleets of unknown proportions, but the cause was correct. Nothing had the right to abuse and torture a being against their will.

"Lenses are clear, drives at one hundred potential. Localized shielding is ready to discharge. Missiles set for launch." Lilia replied, her mind running though every little issue with the ship as their laser weapon pointed at the nearest Lucantian ship. They were so close that it was impossible for the laser weapons to not hit- when the spacecraft of the Dolmholdi collective were far more used to long ranged missile duels.

"Maintain position." Smila ordered.

"What? But-"

"Desan, I said that we will maintain position. They don't know about our abilities. Being closer heightens the threat we pose to them. And if it does devolve into a battle, call reinforcements."

The uproar of chatter from the entities that were inhabiting parts of the current processor cores rose up louder and louder, and it was truly getting on Smila's nerves.

The lone, dark corvette in orbit around Anarbus, discharging its relatively invisible cold plasma layer to augment the abilities of the magnetic shielding already in place, gradient magnets turning online to allow for magnetic confinement cooling of the shield. The purpose- Liberate the hostage, and deny access of Lucantian Fleets to Giaylo.

Attention Lucantian Fleets

This the the Pheonix Class Corvette, representative of the Committee for the Collective Security of the Dolmholdi Collective. We hereby allocate to you one standard metric minute to show the intentions of releasing and returning the hostage safely to its own people, and to leave Gialyo. Your hostile actions have been noted and will not be tolorated. Failure to comply will result in appropriate force which may escalate into way between our two nations. You have about 92 seconds remaining, assuming you can speed-read.

"They'd better stand down- we're full our ready to strike, and reinforcements are ready. Nothing much, just a destroyer and three other corvettes, but it should be enough to cost them." Lilia remarked.

"Lets hope they stand down." Smila reaffirmed.

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 am

Observatory

"Nothing really about you, i was comparing you to the dead religions of christianity and the like." said the student.

U.S.S. Rapture

"Sir, they say have captured one of the sentient beings from the planet. Our ally has responded and there is likely going to be hostilities!" said the communications officer.
"Notify the Task Force Delta, tell them to be ready to slipstream to our location if hostilities breakout and send a message to the Lucantian Fleets to release the hostage and to vacate the system or they shall be forced out if necessary." said the captain.

Code: Select all
Attention Lucantian Fleets

This the the Ceti-Alpha Class Destroyer/Battleship U.S.S. Rapture, representing the United Earth Federation of Planets. We hereby demand that you release your hostage and vacate this system as these hostile actions will not be tolorated. Failure to comply will result in appropriate force being used against you, comply or face the consequences of your actions.
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 am

To: Stellar Fleets

I believe you do not understand. It made the first move.. It killed 2 people and injured 16 people.. It is lucky to be alive.

We need it to learn about their plans because of a few odd structures we just noticed. We will release it once we find out about those structures.

I do not know the name of the completed structure, I'm not a very educated man. However, it seems that are currently focused on protecting it and the planet.

Then Lee sent pictures with the message. The pictures showed a small side of a sphere connected to the planet.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Local Time Reference:
Y243 IA 1:3:8:7:32:54
CSSC Slayer's Demise

"Are you kidding me?" Smila asked, disgusted by their seeming inability to understand who's space it was and the fallacy of torture of which they were operating in.

"They don't even have the proper decency to jump straight for mind reading, relying on primitive and horrindous tactics like this," Lilia recoiled in further disgust, as the reinforcement- a destroyer and three corvettes exited three light-seconds away from the planet, they too ready for battle with these beings whom had no respect for synthetic life forms.

"I've detached myself form my emotions for the time being, and the root cause of our disgust is not one, but two. This is rightfully those synethic lifeform's space, not theirs, corporate or Nerosian. They have the right of self determination." Desan observed before allowing himself to blare with contempt for the Lucantian fleets.

"It is quite obvious what those massive spherical buildings are- Mother computers. We must defend against any form of attack against them off extract extreme retributation. Loss of knowledge is ... A sin, a disaster if I may use those terms," Lilia practically spat, quite unlike her usual timid and kind self.

"Did they seriously think that they own Gialyo? Do thy seriously think that random aliens will not be treated with horror, surprise and contempt? The robotic beings have no reason to be any different then biologicals or the mixed like us if they wish- Cold launch a missile now!" Smila shouted as a missile exited its tube but did not fire it's engines, ever threateningly point at a Lucantian ship.

General Lee or whatever you wish to be addressed by-

Let us not forget who's territory this is- Theirs. The spherical juttings are highly likely to be none other then mother computers, to destroy them would to declare war upon the entire Dolmholdi Collective. Whereas it is unfortunate that some of your men may have died, do you seriously believe that frightened entites will not react in a hostile manner? Do not give me a single spheel on artificial intelligences having no emotions- I myself am clear representation of his fact. I may have a biological body, but I was born "artificial" and if you do not comply wih our previous demand in ... Thirty seconds, thou shall feel my wrath and the wrath of the space forces of the committee for collective security. Good day.

Captain Smila of the CSSC Slayers Demise

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Lee slammed the chair. "They f**king think we'll back down?" he said after reading the message. "First, we'll consult President Martins and the Consoul on this. If they say to wait it out and continue in a few years time, we will leave. However, arm the weapons in case anyone gets smart with us." On command, they armed some missiles.

"...and do not engage," said President Martins. "I repeat, do not engage. The last thing we need for this country is another war and another drastic fall for the economy."
"It is true, General," said Consoul member Darwin Davidson. "If they fire upon you, fire back. Otherwise, retreat and head back to the colonies and Home."
"Yes, Madam President, Consoul Member Davidson," said Lee. Then he signed off and rubbed his eyes. "Be sure we are not followed and/or traced. And start the jump towards Anarbus.." Right before jumping, Lee said, "Fire upon the planet!" Nobody dared disobey.

In Lucantis, people in the military are disciplined enough so they follow every order, regardless. But there are a few that are granted free thinking.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Qayo System

It had been too long. The baseship seemed less talkative than usual. Sevarias reopened the channel. She wasn't too scared of it, but the admiral had a valid point about the ship's tactical position. She needed to make sure they wouldn't have to deal with a shitstorm of god only knows what.

To: Baseship

I do hope that you didn't take untoward offense to our previous statement. I may have been a bit blunt. However, you do believe my points were valid. This is not an apology for what I said, but rather how I said it. We do appreciate the aid with negotiations, but at the same time, we believe that if we need to enforce our claim to this territory with force, then it is no business of yours. After all, it is not as though you own this system. Again, I had meant no offense. I was merely stating what I believed to be obvious.

She leaned back in her chair and lit another cigarette. She shook her head and waited for the Nerosi to respond.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Local Time Reference:
Y243 IA 1:3:8:7:43:76
CSSC Slayer's Demise

"Aaaarrrrggh!!!" Smila screamed in frustration and hate as she watched helplessly as the ships fired upon the planet, largely ineffective due to the kinetics burning up in the atmosphere and the lasers blooming, making them utterly ineffective, but there was still the missiles, which could slow themselves down. That meant that there was a potential for damage, and there was nothing they could do about it.

"I'm sorry," Lilia wept as she thought of the imminent doom for many of them, based off the fact that they didn't quite seem to have mind uploading technologies.

Desan, however, did not say a word. His rage was harsh but under control as he spoke the words, "Fools think they can loose us by jumping. They're still in the system. Anarbus."

"Request permission for battle- perhaps even war." Smila's mind roared with an inferno that would drown out the new uproar of those observers. "By all doctrines, it is justified."

"Permission has been granted," another voice chinned in. Jacob Ming's authority was powerful on what little politics and war the Collective engaged in, and it was measured in nanoseconds between his permission and the roar of the dry-fired missile activating its engines and streaking through space. At the speeds involved, it would be about an hour before impact.

The Fist of Macro design that was the shipkiller missile coldfired from the corvette utilized an antimatter-injection engine design that was brutal, cheap and effective. The maneuvering thrusters fired randomly to dodge and throw off the enemy- light only traveling ever so fast- as the ablative armor strained under the stress of the missile's own acceleration. It was a true shipkiller missile, as its own programing ordered it to detonate all of its antimatter charge in the reaction mass bay to propel the missile to relevistic velocities. Intercepting it would only result in a even more deadly shower of fragments all traveling at roughly the previous velocity.

"Wormhole into the middle of our reinforcements, and parabellum." Smila ordered. They would know the wrath of the Dolmholdi Collective.

Even though the first... no, the second shot, the retaliation, has been fired, Smila felt kind enough to provide them with an explanation as to why one of their ships would soon be slagged, hopefully.

General Lee.

As of Y243 IA 1:3:8:7:43:95, you and your nation and everything it is representative of known as xenophobes, liars, arrogant worms and most likely slavers based off your treatment of AIs, is hereby at war with the Dolmholdi Collective, more namely the Council for Collective Security for the reason of firing upon the planet of Gialyo. You still have time to prevent this. Return the hostage to the inhabitants oF Gialyo, or die trying, while further turning yourself and whomever else commanded the firing to the inhabitants of Gialyo. I don't care if you get brutally mained and destroyed- failure to comply is to declare war upon the Dolmholdi Collective and the United Federation of Planets, if our ally chooses to join in.

Captain Smila,
With Authorization From Jacob Ming.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:59 am

Near PD-Eon 18735 (Gialayo)
Fleet Leo

A small ship departed Primis quickly, making its way to the Base Ship that seemed to be the only neutral party within the system, disregarding the natives of Gialayo, which may or may not be belligerent with whoever is granted their dominion. Aboard this vessel was a fairly esteemed Nerosian diplomat, Pollux Evandrus as well as a small Honor Guard detachment and a copy of the files needed to prove the Nerosian claim to the system.

The ship entered within docking distance of the Base Ship, and awaited further instructions from an open channel.

Back at WMS Primis

“Incoming Message.” The automated voice called, the Fleet Master’s stern look still present on his face. He read through the transmission from [EFAV Trucidatio] and began a quick response. He was growing tired of this game they were playing. How arrogant of them, they expected the Nerosians to lay down everything and acknowledge their counter-claim without presenting their evidence, but merely stating that they had it.

Re: EFAV Flagship

You are met with a Fleet that is larger than your own and possesses enough technological power to establish its will in the face of all others in this system, and yet you still believe you are within your right to anything, much less ordering them around. We have our information with us currently, allow me to present them to you since we have the common courtesy to prove we have them and not just say we have them, as if it would make any difference on the others’ thought pattern.

[Insert Document; details the ordering of the Fourth Expansion Sphere by popular sovereignty of the First Worlds, signed and authorized by the Imperial Assembly and the Nerosian Military, dated fairly back in the past*]

For further reference, here is a map detailing the Nerosian Expansion Spheres: [Insert map with a few points for reference but nothing more, shows the First, Second, and Third Expansions, and then the Fourth, with the positon of Gialayo on the far edge.]

You have not yet realized that you do not have the force to back up your claims, due not to our Fleets’ presence, but due to the fact that the Federation has decided to intervene. As far as we are concerned, it is not a matter of ‘whose move is it now’, but a matter who will fire first and evoke the wrath of a nation greater than both of ours combined.

For further debates, ad hominem is not very effective due to cross-culture dissimilarities. What is pious and holy to us is different from your own, and for the most part we have not engaged in mudslinging, unlike your rather worded messages. If you do not believe me, re-read past sent messages and assert their worth in hostility, and compare them to your own sent messages.

The Fleet Master sent the message, hoping the damn animals would respond like a civilized space-faring people rather than some arrogant low-lives that they’ve so far made themselves out to be. Nerosians were hostile and such, but we at least have honor and reason to be that way. Our homeworld was unforgiving – the star would burn it’s surface and the animal life so aggressive that beyond ones’ self, everything was an enemy. Nerosians had to rise from such a hellhole as a race with advanced evolution on their side. They fled to colonies to escape their own home – forged an empire to survive the harsh reality that was their birthworld. It wasn’t their fault, they’ve assimilated to the Galactic culture enough but their aggression is still present in everyday life, their philosophy of survival knows no bounds whatsoever.

“Contact the Primarch, Maestro, and Emperor. Have the Strategos on stand-by for war. All unengaged Constellation Fleets will in position to jump to our position and enter into a battlefield at a moments’ notice, I order it.” The Fleet Lord commanded, his teeth beginning to bare themselves – a sign of Nerosian hostility. “Prepare the Omne Defense Array for hostile contact. Prep the Pondus Infinitae for engagement. Assign all Hadron Cannon for second-strike assault barrage. From the slightest sign of their engagement, begin unrestricted warfare based on the Renard-Krakowe Space Combat Principle.”

* = The reason why it is dated is because this order happened quite some time ago, and the Nerosians are just now arriving to enforce their claim officially. For all intents and purposes, the Nerosians were first to claim it but are just late to enforce it.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 am

Qayo system

The alarms on board the baseship went off.
"Weapons fire detected! "
"From who dammit! " Sharon yelled.
"Lucantian fleet now heading back to Anarbus. "
"Spool the ftl drive. We're leaving. " she replied.

'EFAV Trucidatio

Your point was made. We were merely receiving orders. Other matters are more pressing. The Nerosian fleet is all yours. '

The lone baseship left it's position between the two forces and moved away before jumping in a flash.

Anarbus

The task force jumped over Anarbus and targeted every Lucantian ship as well as the outpost on the ground.

Anear system

The Darkstar Fleet moved into the system at full speed. They'd reach Anarbus in an hour at current speed.

Observatory

"I may had an impact. Some saw me as a god. Others said I was an angel of the lord. I didn't pay much attention at the time since I was younger. I've had an influence in quite a few religions. Christianity being one of them. "
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 am

Senors suddenly flared within the Throne Room of the Primis - coming directly from the planet. "What happened? Report." The Fleet Master barked.

"Orbital Bombardment of the planet PD-Eon 18735 has been detected. Expected loss of communication with the Probe in 15 minutes." The auto-voice said, no sign of anger apparent, just an emotionless state. "Aggressor is identified as the [Lucantian Fleet]."

The Fleet Master breathed a sigh of relief, as he was still in a state to attack the EFAV Forces relentlessly.

"Incoming Message from the Probe on the surface of PD-Eon 18735."

URGENT

Fleet Master, This is Imperial Scientist Advar Bosun. These beings possess an uncanny resemblance to our own people. Data stream from our reports coming in now: [Insert Data]

"This is incredible, Bosun. We will contact the Assembly right awa-"

My Lord Fleet Master, they are truly like us. They have...the instincts of our ancestors.

"Wha...then that means that they are...hyper-aggressive?"

Extremely. Another colleague as suggested that these people may be a divergent species of ourselves - lost from the First Worlds far during the Schism. Triple-Helix tests have been inconclusive so far, but it does seem like it would make sense.

"If sense is not backed by credibility, why call it sense to begin with. Evacuate your position immediately, bombardment of the surface has begun by a hostile power. Send all of your mission data while you escape. Quickly." The Fleet Master ordered, folding his arms. "We have a casus belli for War." He said, not to anyone in particular.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Qayo system

"Message from the baseship." Sevarias read it quickly. "Well, alright then." She went over the projected costs of the system, ran some battle simulations and then read the message from the Nerosi again. She selected their band again and fired off a new message.

To: Nerosi Flagship

What I see before me is a starchart and an ancient scripture providing the providence for the domination of, "All before our eyes." What we have, and what will be attached to this message, are deeds signed by us and the previous owner of this system. His certification of sale. A receipt from the bank that handled the transferal. We also have their records of experimentation on the creation of both organic and mechanical life, including the current inhabitants of this planet. We would be willing to trade you those records for your peaceful withdraw from this system.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents