NATION

PASSWORD

Map of Esportiva (Esportiva Only) Open

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bongo Johnson
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bongo Johnson » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:59 pm

hello friends and I cannot believe smegging klingons is still a thing. I guess it brings back some good memories. I have two requests - one I made before but forgot to use the secret phrase, and one new one.

-Propose naming the bay east of Bongo Johnson "Memorial Bay"

-Propose a small enclave similar to Wray's "Lillifield", northeast of Bongo Johnson in the gray area west of Apox and circular around the river. It is part of the country of Bongo Johnson and functions similar to West Berlin.
Proud host of World Bowl XXXII and World Bowl XXXIII
Appearances: 1 (82)
Current rank: 51st
Highest rank: 51st (82)
Lowest rank: 262nd (79)

G.A.F.A. I Undefeated Season and Champions
G.A.F.A. II 11-0 Regular Season

Filindostan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Filindostan » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Mupdate as of 2019-03-02

Changelog

Removals:
  • Nephara - user requested in NS Sport Discord Channel
  • Razenthuria - original nation removed from game - Velestria may request to restore the land mapped to Razenthuria provided the new nation meets the set eligibility criteria and posts a new map claim after this post.
Changes:
  • None
Additions:
  • Transmodian Commonwealth
  • Bongo Johnson (East Murbley, Memorial Bay)
Rejected Claims
  • None
The next mupdate will run on Saturday, April 20, 2018. For the rejected map claims prior to this mupdate, you should post a new claim in this thread. And for anyone requesting map claims, kindly read this guide, including how to post a claim, in order for your map claim to be approved.

How to know if you have been at least 28 days in Esportiva? Click this link. If your value in the 'census' is at least 28, you can already post your claim - provided you have also met other criteria for posting a claim. You should be 28 days or more in Esportiva to post a map claim, not on the date of the mupdate itself. The clarification to this rule shall apply moving forward.
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF FILINDOSTAN
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners | IBO Vice-president
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires
With Sangti/TRB: 1-time WBC, NSCAA and RUWC Champion - Qualified for WCs 68, 69, 71
With Filindostan: BoF 66 Champion
FBL: 75 (10.35 KPB points)
BSK: T-17 (12.00 points)

The Sarian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Sarian » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:01 am

Can the Isle of Tench (near Yttribia) please be renamed 'New Saria', with the capital Lazarus Bay on the Eastern coastline.

May the cities from the remaining parts of The Sarian please be removed from the map with the land area marked as The Sarian (abandoned), or similar.
First: WorldVision 45
Second: Baptism of Fire 54, Cup of Harmony 64, 11th Olympics (overall medal table), World Hit Festival 24
Third: World Lacrosse Championship 17

Hosted: Baptism of Fire 57, Campionato Esportiva 24, World Lacrosse Championships 17 & 19

Velestria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Velestria » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 pm

Can Velestria claim an upside down version of the Coconut Isles and locate it northwest of Ethane and also the large strip of land jutting of the the land mass Ethane is on?
CROWN FEDERATION OF VELESTRIA & THE JA'BARILANDS & GRIERWOOD & THE LOTUS KEYES
Sporting World Cup 6 champion
Trigram: VLZ | Demonym: Lotish | Capital: Southampshire | Leader: Statminister Winfrey Godsend | Newswire

Filindostan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Filindostan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:01 am

The Sarian wrote:Can the Isle of Tench (near Yttribia) please be renamed 'New Saria', with the capital Lazarus Bay on the Eastern coastline.

May the cities from the remaining parts of The Sarian please be removed from the map with the land area marked as The Sarian (abandoned), or similar.

Will do in the next mupdate.

Velestria wrote:Can Velestria claim an upside down version of the Coconut Isles and locate it northwest of Ethane and also the large strip of land jutting of the the land mass Ethane is on?

You can describe/illustrate the claim on the the bolded point, using some tool to snip and edit the image. Also you should be able to put a capital, which is the most important part of the claim. I can check what you have in mind so I can decide should it be a claim for a reasonable size of land.
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF FILINDOSTAN
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners | IBO Vice-president
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires
With Sangti/TRB: 1-time WBC, NSCAA and RUWC Champion - Qualified for WCs 68, 69, 71
With Filindostan: BoF 66 Champion
FBL: 75 (10.35 KPB points)
BSK: T-17 (12.00 points)

Khytonya
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Khytonya » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:06 pm

Dear Smegging Klingons,

Allow me to be placed on this land of yours, please. I've done everything I can so I will be part of this lovely group.
With Love,
The Grand Khytonian Conferderation

So here is the map!

And here is all the places listed in here. Don't worry, I tried to keep it into ten cities (excluding the capital city).

All of the cities I marked in numbers are on the right side of the picture. The 'Star' indicated in yellow the capital city.

Hopefully, it should be specific enough.
Just your friendly kid from the island!

Velestria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Velestria » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Filindostan wrote:
The Sarian wrote:Can the Isle of Tench (near Yttribia) please be renamed 'New Saria', with the capital Lazarus Bay on the Eastern coastline.

Will do in the next mupdate.

Velestria wrote:Can Velestria claim an upside down version of the Coconut Isles and locate it northwest of Ethane and also the large strip of land jutting of the the land mass Ethane is on?

You can describe/illustrate the claim on the the bolded point, using some tool to snip and edit the image. Also you should be able to put a capital, which is the most important part of the claim. I can check what you have in mind so I can decide should it be a claim for a reasonable size of land.

Sorry didn’t know you responded, you can remove the large strip of land I’ll just take island near ethane in addition to the upside down coconut isle before the capital should be on the wall island named Hartford.
CROWN FEDERATION OF VELESTRIA & THE JA'BARILANDS & GRIERWOOD & THE LOTUS KEYES
Sporting World Cup 6 champion
Trigram: VLZ | Demonym: Lotish | Capital: Southampshire | Leader: Statminister Winfrey Godsend | Newswire

Yttribia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Yttribia » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:17 am

Formally requesting that Yttribia's spot on the map be made vacant. For anyone interested in it, this will be me to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxPVj0hejg

Smegging Klingons, if I need to include this in my map declaiming.
The Yttribian Confederation
Hosted
World Cup 71 | Cup of Harmony 61 | Campionato Esportiva 11 | Campionato Esportiva 15
I have some experience. Key word is some.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information