NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Imperial Nations (MT/PMT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Batorys
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Tagmatium wrote:
Mahdah wrote:
Hurrah! our great leader has returned to lead us sheep onwards to the fields!

Oooops...

Shit, I need to hide the evidence of my attempted coup...

That was the laziest coup attempt I've ever seen. :p
Mallorea and Riva should resign
This is an alternate history version of Callisdrun.
Here is the (incomplete) Factbook
Ask me about The Forgotten Lands!
Pro: Feminism, environmentalism, BLM, LGBTQUILTBAG, BDSM, unions, hyphy, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Oakland, old San Francisco, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and fully automated gay luxury space communism
Anti: Misogyny, fossil fuels, racism, homophobia, kink-shaming, capitalism, LA, Silicon Valley, techies, Brezhnev, the Galactic Empire, and the "alt-right"

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 17, 2004
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:40 pm

The Batorys wrote:
Tagmatium wrote:Oooops...

Shit, I need to hide the evidence of my attempted coup...

That was the laziest coup attempt I've ever seen. :p

Yeah, it wasn't instantaneous, so I got bored, wandered off and got stoned.
The above post may or may not be serious.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."
North Calaveras wrote:Tagmatium, it was never about pie...

Vetok
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vetok » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Hurrah for the Dark One's return.

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Tagmatium wrote:
The Batorys wrote:That was the laziest coup attempt I've ever seen. :p

Yeah, it wasn't instantaneous, so I got bored, wandered off and got stoned.

I pictured the coup attempt as mainly getting stoned and imitating Mr. Burns.
Pro: Feminism, environmentalism, BLM, LGBTQUILTBAG, BDSM, unions, hyphy, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Oakland, old San Francisco, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and fully automated gay luxury space communism
Anti: Misogyny, fossil fuels, racism, homophobia, kink-shaming, capitalism, LA, Silicon Valley, techies, Brezhnev, the Galactic Empire, and the "alt-right"

The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 pm

OK, we've got nonsense here, glorious nonsense, but still nonsense. We need to find someone to neutralise before we start slacking. Who is currently hurting the peace of the world the most atm?
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Renor Xukuth
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Renor Xukuth » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:40 am

The greater Vakolicci Haven wrote:OK, we've got nonsense here, glorious nonsense, but still nonsense. We need to find someone to neutralise before we start slacking. Who is currently hurting the peace of the world the most atm?

Well the UFA is still being a bunch of bastards to us. But by the grace of the Tagmatium gods, we'll give those heathens the good ol heave ho into a fire pit.

It's not that we do not love you as a people, we love how your people taste, how they bleed. It's just that you are not our equals and never will be.

Vetok
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009

Postby Vetok » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:02 am

Renor Xukuth wrote:
The greater Vakolicci Haven wrote:OK, we've got nonsense here, glorious nonsense, but still nonsense. We need to find someone to neutralise before we start slacking. Who is currently hurting the peace of the world the most atm?

Well the UFA is still being a bunch of bastards to us. But by the grace of the Tagmatium gods, we'll give those heathens the good ol heave ho into a fire pit.

It's almost as if you haven't left. :)

Renor Xukuth
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Renor Xukuth » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:15 am

Vetok wrote:
Renor Xukuth wrote:

It's almost as if you haven't left. :)

True we did leave, but we shall remain active in PoA and other places until such time as we are not needed.

It's not that we do not love you as a people, we love how your people taste, how they bleed. It's just that you are not our equals and never will be.

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2005

Postby Machina Haruspex » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:39 am

Councilors, we've two applicants to vote upon on the OF.
Ranked 100th in the world for Economic Output
Ranked 115th in the world for Safety
Marshite Military Assessment: VI

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:08 am

Renor Xukuth wrote:

Hmmm...

It's almost like you've seen the Light of Christ and turned away from darkness...
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Postby Machina Haruspex » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:38 pm

Tagmatium wrote:
Renor Xukuth wrote:

Hmmm...

It's almost like you've seen the Light of Christ and turned away from darkness...

It's probably a trap.

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Tagmatium wrote:
Renor Xukuth wrote:

Hmmm...

Fat chance of that, mate. They got themselves entangled ICly with people who worship darkness. :p

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:16 pm

The Batorys wrote:
Tagmatium wrote:Hmmm...

Fat chance of that, mate. They got themselves entangled ICly with people who worship darkness. :p

Sounds like you need an electrician.

Renor Xukuth
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Renor Xukuth » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:23 pm

It is all part of our insidious plot to steal the tea of Tagmatium and hold it hostage.

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:40 am

And not just some of the tea, either. All of it.

Probably also involves some sort of lair in the belly of an active volcano and such. And probably a state of the art submarine, and lots of maniacal laughter.
Last edited by The Batorys on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Postby Machina Haruspex » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:36 am

The Batorys wrote:And not just some of the tea, either. All of it.

Probably also involves some sort of lair in the belly of an active volcano and such. And probably a state of the art submarine, and lots of maniacal laughter.

Sounds like Xukuth.

Renor Xukuth
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Renor Xukuth » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Indeed it does but apparently we wont be able to hold conversations with our friends in the League anymore. At least not on iRC. We were banned from the chan a bit ago when attempting to pop in. For what reason, no idea, but it's probably on the behalf of the League's troll of a channel owner. If that is the case, oh well, it saddens us that such is at the mercy of his whims, but thats as it is apparently.

We'll just chit chat in TG's we suppose.

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 pm

What the hell?

That makes no sense whatsoever. I've been an idiot on IRC, but Xukuth haven't. There's no reason to ban them.

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Postby Machina Haruspex » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Imperial Seal of the Emperor
The Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex

Ministry of Diplomatic Affairs

Addressed To: The League of Imperial Nations
Subject: Resignation

Due to internal politics and the Imperium's need of a current review of international policies, The Sovereign Imperium on the whole, and it's representatives of the League are withdrawing.

It falls upon the remaining triumvirate and councilors to operate the League as they so wish.

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 am

Hello,

As you may have noticed, this last year hasn't been particularly kind of the League of Imperial Nations. We've suffered through some rather difficult times, with several crises and several members quitting the League due to differences between them and other members. Most recently, Machina Haruspex, the founder of the League, has left.

This leaves us in something of a difficult position. Without MH, we're left with an OP that is no longer under the control of a League member. As you can imagine, this isn't an ideal situation. Because of this, we need to discuss the future of the League and where we can go from here. I'm opening a topic on the League forum where we can discuss what it is that we do now.

Here is the link.

Hopefully, we will be able to pull through this and become a stronger organisation.

Because of this, for the moment, I'm going to be postponing any new members from joining the League, just so we can get things in order.

Tagmatium,

Triumvirate member

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Right.

In light of recent events, I feel that I can no longer be part of the League. In some regards, I don't think that it is necessarily possible to revive the League of Imperial Nations in a way that continues with the glory days of the past. It hasn't been a good year for the League in any way shape or form. The general feeling of acrimony has, to me at least, poisoned the organisation far too much. I am certainly to blame to an extent for this.

I've had a lot of fun as a member of the League and it has forced me to improve my writing in an attempt to keep up with other members. This has been very good for me, I feel, as a writer and I've been able to meet and talk to people I wouldn't have otherwise been able to. I've not got to know some of you as well I probably could have, but others have definitely become people I would consider friends.

If the consensus from amongst those who remain is to carry on with the League, then I would like to wish you the best of luck. I won't be able to participate with that.

Tagmatium,

formerly a Triumvirate member of the League of Imperial Nations.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:12 pm

OOC: Sad to see. Y'all had a great run and were as consistent as just about any other alliance I've seen in II for a long while. :\
Retired

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Postby Machina Haruspex » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:12 pm

OOC:

So, you might have seen how the board is changing. This is because I wasn't given a definitive response as to the hosting and with no word being given, the board is no longer for the League. I have no deleted your conversation however, although a vast majority of the board has been given a good scrubbing. I would advise by the end of the weekend to have moved your topic elsewhere, such as here or whever. It matters not.

The board will now be shared with the Wordsmiths guild and the region of The Forgotten Lands. If you wish not to be apart of this forum, let me or any of the moderators know and you will be removed as per your request.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents