NATION

PASSWORD

Evolution: A super human rp (Ic) closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Yammata
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Evolution: A super human rp (Ic) closed

Postby Yammata » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:03 pm

(OOC: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=191922&p=10251790#p10251790)

Edge City

It was a quiet day at the lab. The scientists were hard at work on their experiments, and after decades of work had finally developed a serum that could mutate humans in a way to make them better, however the effects of this prototype were random so they decided to send several vats of the compound for testing at another lab. The workers loaded the vats onto a truck and and began driving the compound to the lab, but the road work in Edge City is lacking and a large pothole caused their truck to flip. The contents of the vats spilled out into the lake, the source of water for the city. When the authorities arrived at the scene of the accident they had no idea what would happen in the days to come.

The next day.....

Shaun turned on his faucet to get a drink and chugged a glass of water and then looked around, "Well I better make dinner." He said and began getting out the meat and knives to prepare his food but as he began slicing he missed and put a deep gash in his finger. "Ouch!" he yelled quickly running over to get some paper towels but as he pressed the towel to his cut the bleeding suddenly stopped. He looked at where the wound was and found nothing and a small hole in the paper towel. "Well that's odd." He said to himself.
Last edited by Yammata on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am a Heathen (Asatru to be exact).

Creator of "Evolution: a super human RP"

Rishishire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rishishire » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Great. Her music player died. Utan stood in the alley she was currently sitting in, clicking the buttons in a slight fury. She was running low on money again and Beirs wasn't going to let her charge her player for free. Grumbling, Utan reached through her pockets setting off for the small electronics shop. As she reached the shop, she pushed the door open forcefully, "Whaddya want, Utan?" the man grumbled with his back turned to her, "Shut up Beirs, I just need this charged." they were silent for a second then Beirs turned around, a grin on his face. Utan returned the grin as they exchanged their joke and made her way up to the counter, "Here's three dollars. And this." Utan held out her player and Biers took it, then frowned, "Are you jokin', Utan? This thing is fully charged." Utan quickly took it back, "No way, it was dead a minute ago.." she stared at her player until Beirs interrupted her, "Loitering's bad for business, kid. Get outta here!" Utan laughed and turned to leave, "Whatever, Gramps."

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Gordon was sitting in his basement examining his collection of bugs. He was examining them closely when he felt something crawling down his arm. He looked and saw odd bugs, the likes of which he'd never seen, crawling all over his arm. "Hello you." he said holding up a jar to scrape them into but as he thought about it they crawled in them selves. "Well behaved aren't you? Now if only you could clean this place up." as he said it the bugs crawled out and began moving objects in his room into neat order, under some old boxes was a box with a collection of different bones. "Hmm time to test this out!" he said excitedly, he thought for the bugs to arrange it into a skeleton and then make it move like a living creature and to his enjoyment they did. "Hmm." he thought about it and had the bugs crawl over to a nearby electronics store where they moved passed a irritated girl and proceeded to make a laptop hop out of the store and down an ally, he saw the whole thing from their eyes.

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Shaun examined his new scar closely. He kind of wanted to see if he could do it again so he picked up the knife however the knife turned to dust in his hand. Shaun looked shocked but he really wanted to see if he could do that again so he grabbed the side of his counter and focused and to his delight it to disintegrated. "Ok but can I put it back together?" he wondered and focused on the pile of knife dust and reshaping it into a knife form, though slightly different than before. "Oh I could have fun with this." he said, this time he grabbed his steel frying pans and turned them to dust but this time formed it into the shape of a dress shirt and then, with more focus, made the steel into threads and buttons, after which he had a nice chrome shirt. "Sweet, not my color at the moment but it'll do." he slipped the shirt on and buttoned it up. "I don't want to destroy all my stuff so I guess I'll have to 'borrow' some metal from around the city." he put on his hat and made a small eye mask out of another pan and then set off into the ally ways.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Eric Eckers looked at the gathered crowd with a smirk, delighting in the pain and the delicious hate in their eyes. The large room was almost packed full with people, people whose lives had been irrevocably changed by his intervention. They had all lost a child on the same sunny November day six years ago, and he was to thank for it. One of the officers roughly strapped his head to the chair, to hold it in place during the proceedings. Normally the chair wasn't allowed, they said it was too inhumane, too painful, not befitting a civilized city to use. For him, they had made an exception.

"Any last words, Eckers?" the officer asked him while placing a moistened sponge on his head.

That was when he was supposed to tearfully ask for forgiveness from those he had hurt, crying and sputtering about how much he regretted doing it. "I believe that actions speak louder than any words," he said, smirk growing into a twisted smile, "and my actions have said all that needs to be said."

The officer hurriedly screwed the conductor into place on his head and then covered it with a heavy cloth sack. As he waited in darkness for the clock to strike the designated hour he smiled, fondly recalling the actions that had brought him there. On the strike of the new hour the switch was flipped and thousands of volts sent hurtling into his body.

It didn't feel like he had expected, in truth it didn't feel like much at all. No frying, burning, crackling or spasming. After a minute he could hear the officers start to panic, and he could feel something building inside of him. When it had built as far as it would go it erupted out from him in a great explosion, drowning out the screams of the crowd. He easily snapped the charred straps holding him in place and stood up, removing the sack to look upon his handiwork. Everyone had burned, and he knew that somehow he had made it happen.

"Well, this is an interesting development," he said to himself as he headed for the exit.

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Shaun completed his metal outfit when he heard the explosion, at this point he had a trenchcoat, fingerless gloves, dress pants, tie, boots, and a hat made from deconstructed and reformed metal from around town. "Should I check it out?" he asked himself, "Hmm I'll stick out in this silver get up.... ahh" he found some discarded black tires and used the rubber to coat all the metal threads of his outfit. "That's better, black doesn't stick out as much." he began heading for the site of the explosion.

Meanwhile Gordon had also heard the explosion, "Oh goody! Maybe I can raise some puppets." His bugs dropped the laptop and hurried toward the scene, upon arrival the bugs found the scene of carnage and crawled into one of the charred corpses and made it rise and examine the scene. They saw a man walking out the exit.

Shaun arrived around the same time as the authorities to see the scene of carnage.

The Norak Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norak Federation » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Allen waited in the park as the people passed by. There was no paticular reason why, he just felt like doing it. He needed some time to relax after all, and the park always did that. Enspecially today.

Next to him, an old man was feeding the pigions. The small birds swarmed around the two, eager to get some of the food. Allen chuckled as he could see the birds just being so anxious for a bit of food from the old man.

One bird did interest him. It wasn't so eager to get the food as the others, and Allen saw why. It's wing was broken, and the other birds continued to get in it's way whenever food came to it. For a moment, Allen felt sad for the bird. He politely asked the man for a bit of food, and then stood up and went to the other side of the birds. he then bent down and offerred his hand.

The bird didn't take it. Instead it stayed still. Allen offerred again, same results. "Come on you dumb bird eat the stuff, it's free food."

Then, right after Allen said that, the bird obayed, like it's life depended on it. The bird ate calmly, but too calmly. Allen was surprised. He released the bird food onto the ground, and the bird continued, not startled at all.

"That was odd" Allen mutterred. Suddenly, the bird stopped, and scampered away. "that was very odd"
- Do not pray for Mercy, for that is begging. God helps those who help themselves. Seize the day, take vengeance, and God will be on your side.
Fantasy Dice Rp sound strike your fancy? Join Now!
R.I.P. Wombat

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Yammata wrote:Shaun completed his metal outfit when he heard the explosion, at this point he had a trenchcoat, fingerless gloves, dress pants, tie, boots, and a hat made from deconstructed and reformed metal from around town. "Should I check it out?" he asked himself, "Hmm I'll stick out in this silver get up.... ahh" he found some discarded black tires and used the rubber to coat all the metal threads of his outfit. "That's better, black doesn't stick out as much." he began heading for the site of the explosion.

Meanwhile Gordon had also heard the explosion, "Oh goody! Maybe I can raise some puppets." His bugs dropped the laptop and hurried toward the scene, upon arrival the bugs found the scene of carnage and crawled into one of the charred corpses and made it rise and examine the scene. They saw a man walking out the exit.

Shaun arrived around the same time as the authorities to see the scene of carnage.

Eric walked outside just as several cop cars, ambulances, and fire trucks stopped near the building. Obviously an explosion in a prison would draw a lot of attention. Thoughts of killing them started formulating in his mind, only to be interrupted by a paramedic.

"Sir!" she yelled, "wait! Don't move! You might be hurt!" She reached him and grabbed his shoulder to try to keep him from walking away.

His surprise was painted clearly on his face until he looked down at himself. His clothes were burnt, falling from his body in pieces, and absolutely not identifiably as the clothes of an inmate. He had expected them to want to capture him but they thought he was just some hapless victim, which was something he could exploit. He let her lead him to her ambulance, thinking that he might as well get a ride away from prison.

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Gordon's new puppet rose and began walking out of the building. It shambled out past the rescue workers and they attempted to stop the corpse from leaving because they assumed it was simply injured but as a rescue worker grabbed it Gordon made the puppet bite down on the medics neck and then knock him away, police shot at it but the bullets didn't even phase it. This is when Shaun decided to help. Rather than approaching it directly he turned the pavement around the corpses feet to dust, and as the feet sank in he solidified the dust trapping it in place. Rather than being discovered Gordon made the bugs leave the body and quickly return to him. Shaun and the rescue workers were confused to find that the charred attacker was long dead before they trapped him. At that point Shaun ran off because what he did wasn't exactly normal and he had no way of answering questions. However before running off he attempted to seal the medics wound with his new found power. "Hah it worked!" he said triumphantly then bolting.
Last edited by Yammata on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm

It was a slow day at Crazy Bob's Used Cars. John poured himself a glass of tap water in the break room. "Are you going to drink that? Everyone knows bottled water is better." said his rival Tim Owens. "No Tim, bottled water is unregulated. Therefore they can get away with contamiated water. Tap, on the other hand, is very strictly regulated and therefore cleaner." John replied and chugged down the water in spite. "Delicious!" he added despite the water tasting a little funny. "Oh, sure it is." Tim said sarcasticly.'John probably made that up.' Tim thought, and John heard. "I did not make that up!" John said defensively. "Nobody said you did." Tim replied. 'Denile is not just a river in Egypt.' Tim thought. This time when John heard him he saw that Tim's mouth didn't move. "Taking up ventriloquism I see. Well, you forgot your sarcastic dummy. Oh wait, you are the sarcastic dummy!" John said. "That insult made no sense what so ever." Tim said before walking away.

John saw a young couple in the car lot. "Showtime!" John said to himself while adjusting his tie. The office seemed noisier than usual today, more voices. "Hello, I'm John Smith. What can I do for you today?" he introduced himself in an overly-friendly manner to the couple. 'How about not ripping us off!' the husband thought. "No need to be so rude." John said. "I didn't say anything." the husband replied. "If you say so. By the way, what can I call you?" John asked. 'David & my wife Laura.' Dave thought. "Dave and this is my wife Laura." Dave said motionining to Laura. "Why did you say that twice?" John asked. "I didn't." replied Dave. "I heard you say it twice." John said. 'What an odd guy.' Laura thought. "He didn't, I am here too." she said. This time John watched their mouths. The more he paid attention to the couple the more he heard their thoughts, their subconcious, their fears. "Excuse me one minute." John told them, before running back to the office.

The voices of thoughts kept growing stronger, he could hear everything from dirty thoughts about the receptionist to boring number crunching. John quickly locked himself in the restroom. "What is happening? Could Tim be pranking me?" he asked himself. "No, he's not smart enough. Some sort of mind reading? Possibly. Is this what people really think of all day? How can I stop this?" John tried to clear his mind, suddenly the voices died down. "Ok, one for mind reading. How can I be sure?" John asked himself. He went to find Tim. "Hey Tim, think of a number." John asked. 'Zero' Tim thought. "Thank you!" John said and walked away. "You aren't even going to guess?" Tim said. 'Ok, two for mind reading. Now how can I use this?....Poker!' John thought to himself while getting in his car, a 1978 AMC Gremlin.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Eric watched with interest as one of the previously dead people from the execution chamber walked outside. He was fairly certain that no one could survive being burnt to a crisp, so there had to be something else at play that allowed this one to walk outside. Especially since it hungered for the flesh of the living, judging by its assault on one of the paramedics. Perhaps it was indicative of a new interesting turn in his life that the dead coming back to life only managed to be the second most interesting thing that had happened to him that day. And then the pavement melted for no apparent reason, trapping the dead one. As he looked around to see what had caused it he noticed a very oddly dressed young man, a young man who repaired the damage done to the paramedic with a wave of his arm. Obviously there were other people who were different as well, and that might make things very interesting in the future.

He looked one last time at the smoking ruin where they had tried to kill him, the place of his rebirth, before the paramedics closed the doors to the ambulance and drove away.

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:49 pm

The bugs returned to Gordon with the laptop they were told to lift. he used some of the bugs to look out so he could get the laptop to him without people seeing it. He wasn't happy that someone had stopped his new toy from coming home. "I wonder what caused the blast anyway." He pondered and then looked up recent events. After some research he found that someone was supposed to be executed today and looking at the picture he realized that it was the man who walked away from the blast and left in an ambulance. "Oh my he should leave a fine line of toys behind for me to play with but in the mean time..." He sent outside some bugs and used them to piece together a trash golem, "Excellent." he said and then he used the gloem to begin wreaking havoc on the town starting by flipping a car in rush hour traffic.

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Meanwhile Shaun was walking home from his heroic deeds, he was quite proud of himself however, he seemed to be missing his frying pans. "Well I'll just make some new ones." He said Looking for something stainless. It was night time now and it appears someone had, quite conveniently, flipped a car through a kitchen supply store. "Handy well I've saved some lives today I think I've earned some nice ceramic frying pans." He said to himself modifying the appearance of his outfit into a one piece body suit and stepped past the broken glass and took a bag full of the expensive pans. On the way out he made sure no one was in the car, it was clearly flipped hours ago, after rounding a corner to hide the pans he then returned to the store in his normal super outfit, pushed out the car and then repaired the window with his power. "Ah the joy of good deeds." He formed slots in the wall up to his window so he could climb up the ally wall rather than walking in the front and once inside put up his pans and away his suit. "I think I'll enjoy being a hero...... I should probably not steal things in the aftermath though that could look bad...... at least i changed my look before I did it."

Rishishire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rishishire » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:20 pm

As Utan left the store, she plugged in her headphones, threw on her hood, and drowned out the rest of the world. As she reached her alley way, she felt a shake and heard an explosion over her music. Looking towards it's direction, Utan quickly found a gutter pipe that looked sturdy and made her way onto the rooftop. Still not able to see, she ran to the ledge and jumped, grabbing onto the corner of the next building and heaved herself up. She turned her music off to listen to the noise and scaled a few buildings as normal. The rooftops were her playground, she knew all the ways around the city from here. After a while she was on the top of the kitchen supply store. The crisis seemed to be dying down, so Utan leaned against the large metal air conditioning unit in the middle of the building's roof. A shock was sent through her and she gasped quietly, pulling away, noticing the static-like waves connecting from her body to the unit. It was kind of energizing, so Utan shrugged it off and leaned back against the unit. Briefly she wondered if this could be bad for her heart, but decided she didn't care. She relaxed slightly until she heard some noise and saw some man flipping over a car. She furrowed her brow and planted herself firmly to the AC, the static waves enveloping her body. The noise quieted and Utan figured the guy must have left. Well, until he started talking to himself and climbing up the wall. Utan contemplated speaking, but when the male didn't seem to notice her, she stayed silent and ready to run.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 am

"WHAT? ARE YOU SAYING THE SERUM GOT LOST? YOU MUST FIND IT!!!!"

Great, Dai thoughts to himself. The serum he needs got lost somewhere in the Edge City. Dai needs it, as he has found the more stable version of the serum, and he got shortages on samples of serum, and he needs it.

"Night. Computer, open HQ."

The HQ opened from the bookcase. As he walked down, he thoughts to himself, what he will do tonight, either find clues about the missing persons, or find clues about the serum, and he wants to find this "people" because they went missing after the "headshot trial" by the authorities, different from Shadow City.

He wear his costume, and starts his Questions Wing, specialized in scouting towns and cities. Tonight, he will searches for criminals and clues about the serum's whereabouts.....
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Lily Burns lay half-asleep in the park, bored out of her mind. The fact that she couldn't see the scenery, even with her eyes open, did nothing to help this.

Sighing, she stood up, whipping out her long cane and walking towards where she thought the nearest drinking fountain was. She whacked a long, pole like object with her cane, and walked closer towards it. Discovering it was indeed a drinking fountain, she felt around for the mouthpiece and took a drink.

Bleh, this tastes more bizzare than usual. She quickly pulled away from the fountain and turned around, continuing her walk through the park.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Norak Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norak Federation » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 pm

As Allen walked through the park, his brain continued to go over about the bird that took the food from him. That was just so odd. At first, the bird hesitated at him, then when he told it to take the food, it did it as if it had no other thought. Then when Allen was puzzled, it was scared and ran off.

Allen picked his brain for some reason, but he had none. Birds didn't just do that. It wasn't natural. Something happened, but what?

As Allen thought and walked, he was'nt exactly paying attention to where he was going. He probably should have, or what happened next would have never happened. He walked right into someone, a young woman who carried a cane with her (Lily).

Falling backwards, Allen's thoughts came rushing back, comprehending what just happened. "I'm so sorry miss. I wasn't paying attention to where i was going, i'm so sorry" He began, as he scrambled back up.
- Do not pray for Mercy, for that is begging. God helps those who help themselves. Seize the day, take vengeance, and God will be on your side.
R.I.P. Wombat

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Eric pushed open the back doors of the ambulance and clambered out, observing his handiwork. The car was turned on its side and jammed halfway through a storefront. The trip hadn't just been faster than walking, it had been educational also. Firstly he had learned that people had trouble driving with a syringe jammed into their eye, and secondly that he could shield himself from other kinds of damage, not just electricity, as he had suffered no injury when the car plowed into a building. Quite unlike the previously helpful female paramedic, whose head was turned quite a bit too far around in the crash. After getting out of the car he dusted himself off and admired his new outfit, liberated from the guy who had been driving the previously mentioned ambulance. Admittedly it was a bit too small for him, but it was certainly better than walking around half-naked.

Whistling a jaunty tune he wandered away from the crash site, eagerly anticipating his next chance to have some fun.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:43 pm

The Norak Federation wrote:As Allen walked through the park, his brain continued to go over about the bird that took the food from him. That was just so odd. At first, the bird hesitated at him, then when he told it to take the food, it did it as if it had no other thought. Then when Allen was puzzled, it was scared and ran off.

Allen picked his brain for some reason, but he had none. Birds didn't just do that. It wasn't natural. Something happened, but what?

As Allen thought and walked, he was'nt exactly paying attention to where he was going. He probably should have, or what happened next would have never happened. He walked right into someone, a young woman who carried a cane with her (Lily).

Falling backwards, Allen's thoughts came rushing back, comprehending what just happened. "I'm so sorry miss. I wasn't paying attention to where i was going, i'm so sorry" He began, as he scrambled back up.

Lily's thoughts had been elsewhere as well when Allen collided with her. After drinking from the fountain, she began noticing... shapes in front of her. Blurry at first, but they came into sharper detail soon enough. Naturally, there was no color apart from what we would consider green. To her, however, this was a complete revelation. She thought the water had caused her to be able to see, even though it really hadn't: She wouldn't have been able to read a normal book unless the letters were embossed.

When he slammed into her, she was examining her hands. She still was when she fell down, but the sound of his voice snapped her to attention. She looked around, before settling on the humanoid shape in front of her. "No, it's quite all right. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, either."
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 pm

John was en route to Edge City Casino to try his luck at poker. Although he had a great poker face, he failed at every other aspect of the game. With nothing to lose if he was dreaming, and everything to gain if this was real; he had a plan...sort of. 'Although, what if I am daydreaming? Could I be awake and simply imagining this, with reality happening differently than I precieve it?' he thought to himself. John drove his crummy car past a kitchen supply store that had been broken into. 'shhShouldshIshtalkshtoshhimsh?shsshsh' John heard, it was a young feminine thought-voice. The thoughts were like static, but he could still tell what they ment. He didn't know exactly, but the thoughts seemed to originate from somewhere near the store. 'The casinos can wait, I need to know more about this.' he thought to himself. John parked his car on the street and got out to look for who he heard. "Hello! Is anyone there?" he shouted.

The Norak Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norak Federation » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Rupudska wrote:
The Norak Federation wrote:As Allen walked through the park, his brain continued to go over about the bird that took the food from him. That was just so odd. At first, the bird hesitated at him, then when he told it to take the food, it did it as if it had no other thought. Then when Allen was puzzled, it was scared and ran off.

Lily's thoughts had been elsewhere as well when Allen collided with her. After drinking from the fountain, she began noticing... shapes in front of her. Blurry at first, but they came into sharper detail soon enough. Naturally, there was no color apart from what we would consider green. To her, however, this was a complete revelation. She thought the water had caused her to be able to see, even though it really hadn't: She wouldn't have been able to read a normal book unless the letters were embossed.

When he slammed into her, she was examining her hands. She still was when she fell down, but the sound of his voice snapped her to attention. She looked around, before settling on the humanoid shape in front of her. "No, it's quite all right. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, either."

As Allen got back up, still apologising, he decided the best course of action was to help the woman back up. Course, he didn't want to touch her, thinking that would be slightly perverted, though he always thought that way. Instead, he offerred his hand to help her up, completely ignorant of the fact that the lady had a cane for a reason.
R.I.P. Wombat

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:22 am

Dai see nothing from the sky, not even a big-time crime. Different from the Shadow City, he thoughts to himself. As he scouts the Edge City from the sky, he hears news:

"...........and an ambulance was crashed. No survivors found. Uhhh.........horror, very horror. One person's eye was stabbed with a syringe and....."

"How can that happen? No humans can made it happen?", he thoughts to himself. Just as he thoughts about that, he see a burned building at the downtown part of the city, and he rushed to that building, push the water button to extinguish the fire, but as he finished doing that, he see a trapped children at the building.

"Wing, open door.", and he jumped from the Question Wing, and take out his instant parachute to lands safely at the building...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Dai see nothing from the sky, not even a big-time crime. Different from the Shadow City, he thoughts to himself. As he scouts the Edge City from the sky, he hears news:

"...........and an ambulance was crashed. No survivors found. Uhhh.........horror, very horror. One person's eye was stabbed with a syringe and....."

"How can that happen? No humans can made it happen?", he thoughts to himself. Just as he thoughts about that, he see a burned building at the downtown part of the city, and he rushed to that building, push the water button to extinguish the fire, but as he finished doing that, he see a trapped children at the building.

"Wing, open door.", and he jumped from the Question Wing, and take out his instant parachute to lands safely at the building...

As Eric walked along the sidewalk he smelled the unmistakable scent of fire and, considering his surroundings, immediately came to the conclusion that a house was on fire somewhere nearby. For reasons quite different from what his rather heroic get-up might suggest he started running toward where he thought the fire was, guided by blind luck and his nose arriving at the scene a few minutes later. Once he was actually there it wasn't the fire that caught his attention though, it was the strange aircraft hovering above it and the man jumping out of said aircraft. He decided that he wanted to find out who the strangely dressed man was, and without further consideration he rushed for the front door.

A smirk spread on his face at the cheers of the crowd, the fools probably mistaking him for some especially heroic paramedic facing the flames to save people. Perhaps he would show them the error of their perceptions once he had investigated the strange man.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

As Eric walked along the sidewalk he smelled the unmistakable scent of fire and, considering his surroundings, immediately came to the conclusion that a house was on fire somewhere nearby. For reasons quite different from what his rather heroic get-up might suggest he started running toward where he thought the fire was, guided by blind luck and his nose arriving at the scene a few minutes later. Once he was actually there it wasn't the fire that caught his attention though, it was the strange aircraft hovering above it and the man jumping out of said aircraft. He decided that he wanted to find out who the strangely dressed man was, and without further consideration he rushed for the front door.

A smirk spread on his face at the cheers of the crowd, the fools probably mistaking him for some especially heroic paramedic facing the flames to save people. Perhaps he would show them the error of their perceptions once he had investigated the strange man.

As Dai landed safely in the building, he quickly searched for the children. He pulled out his automatic pistol, in case some people caught him. He opened the bedroom's door, only to found the children barely alive. He grabbed every one of them, then ran out from the bedroom. He pulled out his grappling gun and directed it to the building across this building and without thinking he goes to the building with the children. As he landed safely, he saw in the burned building a man, just arrived. Dai, considering to not leave any evidences about his apperaerance said. "Wing, launch missiles to that burned building," and the building quickly destroyed by the missile.

Dai pulled out his grappling gun and put back his pistol, then he jumped before landed safely inside the Question Wing and went back to his "HQ"
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 am

The Norak Federation wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

As Allen got back up, still apologising, he decided the best course of action was to help the woman back up. Course, he didn't want to touch her, thinking that would be slightly perverted, though he always thought that way. Instead, he offerred his hand to help her up, completely ignorant of the fact that the lady had a cane for a reason.

Lily reached for his hand, however, she wasn't used to seeing, so her depth perception was off. Way off. She had to try three times before she actually grabbed his hand and pulled herself up, shakily. She then used her cane to judge the distance between him and herself. "Thanks for the help, by the way. I'm blind, in case you couldn't tell."
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse