NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Repeal "Liberate Benevolent Capitalism"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Britain And New Zealand
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain And New Zealand » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:34 pm

We must not repeal the liberation or the rogues will strike again. Vote against!

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 pm

...or the natives (who want the Liberation repealed; am I the only who takes notice of that part?) will put up a password to defend themselves.

Delegate Vinage
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delegate Vinage » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:00 am

I, Lothar Prolark, World Assembly Delegate and Vice President of Europeia will be voting in favour of this after a 6/3 internal vote decided said action. The Liberation has succeed in what it set out to do and, well, is no longer required....

Yeah didn't really have much to add on this one bar it's done what it set out to do and isn't needed.

Vinage V. Grey-Anumia
World Assembly Delegate &
Former President of Europeia

"The Delegate Wipes What The Region Spills"
"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

The Bruce
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Bruce » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 am

While I like to generally give people the benefit of the doubt, it's a very unusual act for the delegate of a region associated with invaders to propose a security council resolution on behalf of the natives of an invaded region.

I would like some clarification on the recently suppressed posts on the region board of the region in question. The current delegate was suppressing the posts of anyone declaring themselves a candidate for delegate. Were these 'candidates' invaders or was this just a case of the new delegate suppressing any potential rivals to the delegacy?

Sichuan Pepper
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichuan Pepper » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:40 am

I suspect the current Delegate is a puppet from Pwnzoria as well as one or two of his endorsers.

I have little doubt the region will not last long once the liberation is lifted. The whole thing looks like a play acted out by the same nations switching WA.

For a start I would imagine the first thing natives would do is remove the boast on the WFE : June 22nd Invaded by Pwnzoria
Wordy, EX-TITO Field Commander.
Now just ornamental.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Yeah but no one here can read. Literacy is a tool used by fendas, like IRC or morals.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 am

Sichuan Pepper wrote:I suspect the current Delegate is a puppet from Pwnzoria as well as one or two of his endorsers.

I have little doubt the region will not last long once the liberation is lifted. The whole thing looks like a play acted out by the same nations switching WA.

For a start I would imagine the first thing natives would do is remove the boast on the WFE : June 22nd Invaded by Pwnzoria

Why aren't you defenders in there taking care of that, then? :p

The Great Destruction
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Destruction » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Seriously though. Way to jump the gun Skyrim

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:48 pm

The Great Destruction wrote:Seriously though. Way to jump the gun Skyrim

Natives were asking for and supporting a repeal before the Liberation was even at vote, folks. I'm just doing the work of the people, despite what the as-of-yet inactive defenders who are as-of-yet uninvolved in the matter have to say. The natives wanted a repeal, and they got one. If this is really an issue for you, take it up with them at this point. If the defenders are so worried about it, they should go do something about it instead of posting the repeal thread.
Last edited by Skyrim Diplomacy on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blahristan
Political Columnist

Founded: May 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Blahristan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:00 am

Blahristain voted YES to the proposal.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 am

Repeal "Liberate Benevolent Capitalism" was passed 6,362 votes to 2,438. Thank you to all who supported.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives