NATION

PASSWORD

Future Imperfect Roleplaying Group (FT|Open|OoC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Steel Confessors
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Steel Confessors » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Nation (FT) Name: The Steel Confessor Brotherhood
Nation Leader(s): The Hydradic Council, Chimeric Brotherhood, and the Gargareans.
Government: Joint Council Technocratic Military State.
Capital: Titan
Main Language: Binaric Burst; Common
Currency: Byte
Population: 54 Billion (Sentient) 34 Billion (Non-Sentient)
Territories: Titan and Moons nearby, Kasr, Tarl, Venirec, and the various roving flotillas (I - XXI Legion)
S. Description/Factbook Link: Unfortunately link is not yet complete, working on it slowly but steadily. However, the Technocracy has its origins in a united Earth that formed near the end of the 22nd Century. There was an explosion of expansion and colonization which also caused the need for more developed militaries. As part of a side project the Special Tactics Division Cybernetic Branch was created as a series of elite cyborg warriors. After the collapse of the UEC in the later half of the 24th Century, the various individuals, no longer capable of being part of normal society took off on their own path, forging a colony in the base of operations Titan. There they grew and expanded to engulf the other moons of Saturn.

As the detachment grew from an influx of immigrants and technocratic hopefuls (Not to mention cloning programs), they expanded out into various subsectors of the galaxy taking a staunch anti-alien and pro-human and technology stance. This subsequent foreign policy caused multiple conflicts and destruction across the various arms of the Galaxy, mostly kept into the sidelines of galactic news. However, the occasional genocide and mass slaughter that usually resulted in the complete collapse of an ecosystem and planetary life, did come up. Now though, the Brotherhood has experienced a lessening of the previous zealotry they branded so fiercely, becoming much more moderate but still clinging to their pro-human traditions.

The Confessors themselves are divided into two sections, the sentient models and the unsentient. The Sentient are individuals welcomed into the Brotherhood and have taken the various religious vows and rites to become amalgamations of flesh and steel, often tailored simply to the business of war. The Unsentient are a minority as they are only devoted towards the path of war. The entire bulk of them are Acolytes, mind-less corpses risen through the rites of cybermancy and used as cannon fodder in mass. The majority of production and infrastructure is done automatically or wired though a section's Hydra.

The Confessors are highly dogmatic and a still very monastic order despite the lessening of the zealotry. There are still sections of the more pious and flamebringing brand but they are dwindling. The entire focus of the Confessors is built around the ideal of promoting human evolution and eventual triumph in the galaxy through the rites of technology and science. Advancement has become more of a religious chore than a scientific one but merely in meaning not conduction. As such, development is rapidly set each scientific sentient looking to achieve the next ideal to bring the evolution.

RP Example: N/A
Other: N/A
Factbook in progress

Military lSociety l History l Steel Confessor Tenet Booklet

"Steel, is by its very nature is the most secure and protective material that mankind has produced. It can be bent into shapes, made into wire, forged into plate and weapons. It is versatile as flesh but stronger. It is humanity's next evolution and thus a facet of the divine" -Steel Confessor Tenet I

An avowed believer in Mankind's own divinity. This does not mean I believe in a god. Just us.

Fuck it, might as well do one of these. I am a pansexual male, Egalitarian, Progressive Fascist, Humanist, and a Major in the United States Army.

Fearing the Future only leaves us with stone tools.

Elipida
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elipida » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 am

sorry for the wait.

The IC is
UP!
Just a heads up; the demonym is "Elipian", not "Elipidian"
Wiki Page PMT/EFT Factbook
High Quality Weapons and Technologies
Bosiso wrote:A global, yet peaceful empire that maintains its peace by strength.
Drakeland wrote:The force necessary to keep the world united.
Grellania wrote:What in the hell is going on in Elipida? Every man has guns for arms and legs?
Frisivisia wrote:
Elipida wrote:what's wrong with homosexuality? What have homosexuals ever do to you?

They leave behind a trail of fabulousness. You know how hard fabulousness is to clean up?
"Whoever Wishes for Peace, Let Him Prepare for War"

Elipida
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elipida » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:20 pm

to anyone who are participating in the Forthcoming RP - i am currently away and will probably not have the time to RP until the end of the week

sorry for the inconvience
Just a heads up; the demonym is "Elipian", not "Elipidian"
Wiki Page PMT/EFT Factbook
High Quality Weapons and Technologies
Bosiso wrote:A global, yet peaceful empire that maintains its peace by strength.
Drakeland wrote:The force necessary to keep the world united.
Grellania wrote:What in the hell is going on in Elipida? Every man has guns for arms and legs?
Frisivisia wrote:
Elipida wrote:what's wrong with homosexuality? What have homosexuals ever do to you?

They leave behind a trail of fabulousness. You know how hard fabulousness is to clean up?
"Whoever Wishes for Peace, Let Him Prepare for War"

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Steel Confessors wrote:Nation (FT) Name: The Steel Confessor Brotherhood
Nation Leader(s): The Hydradic Council, Chimeric Brotherhood, and the Gargareans.
Territories: Titan and Moons nearby, Kasr, Tarl, Venirec, and the various roving flotillas (I - XXI Legion)
S. Description/Factbook Link: Unfortunately link is not yet complete, working on it slowly but steadily. However, the Technocracy has its origins in a united Earth that formed near the end of the 22nd Century. There was an explosion of expansion and colonization which also caused the need for more developed militaries. As part of a side project the Special Tactics Division Cybernetic Branch was created as a series of elite cyborg warriors. After the collapse of the UEC in the later half of the 24th Century, the various individuals, no longer capable of being part of normal society took off on their own path, forging a colony in the base of operations Titan. There they grew and expanded to engulf the other moons of Saturn.

As the detachment grew from an influx of immigrants and technocratic hopefuls (Not to mention cloning programs), they expanded out into various subsectors of the galaxy taking a staunch anti-alien and pro-human and technology stance. This subsequent foreign policy caused multiple conflicts and destruction across the various arms of the Galaxy, mostly kept into the sidelines of galactic news. However, the occasional genocide and mass slaughter that usually resulted in the complete collapse of an ecosystem and planetary life, did come up. Now though, the Brotherhood has experienced a lessening of the previous zealotry they branded so fiercely, becoming much more moderate but still clinging to their pro-human traditions.

The Confessors themselves are divided into two sections, the sentient models and the unsentient. The Sentient are individuals welcomed into the Brotherhood and have taken the various religious vows and rites to become amalgamations of flesh and steel, often tailored simply to the business of war. The Unsentient are a minority as they are only devoted towards the path of war. The entire bulk of them are Acolytes, mind-less corpses risen through the rites of cybermancy and used as cannon fodder in mass. The majority of production and infrastructure is done automatically or wired though a section's Hydra.

The Confessors are highly dogmatic and a still very monastic order despite the lessening of the zealotry. There are still sections of the more pious and flamebringing brand but they are dwindling. The entire focus of the Confessors is built around the ideal of promoting human evolution and eventual triumph in the galaxy through the rites of technology and science. Advancement has become more of a religious chore than a scientific one but merely in meaning not conduction. As such, development is rapidly set each scientific sentient looking to achieve the next ideal to bring the evolution.

Rejected. No RP sample given.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Steel Confessors
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steel Confessors » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:39 am

Premislyd wrote:
Steel Confessors wrote:Nation (FT) Name: The Steel Confessor Brotherhood

Rejected. No RP sample given.

I'm sorry but I have no RP sample. I'm a newblood and have yet to really participate in a roleplay. Mainly the reason I'm seeking to join this.
Factbook in progress

"Steel, is by its very nature is the most secure and protective material that mankind has produced. It can be bent into shapes, made into wire, forged into plate and weapons. It is versatile as flesh but stronger. It is humanity's next evolution and thus a facet of the divine" -Steel Confessor Tenet I

An avowed believer in Mankind's own divinity. This does not mean I believe in a god. Just us.

Fuck it, might as well do one of these. I am a pansexual male, Egalitarian, Progressive Fascist, Humanist, and a Major in the United States Army.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:17 am

Hey Confessors, if you want to do a RP I'll glad do one with you. It's tough being the new kid, and NS-FT can be a cliquey bunch.

Just hit me up with any ideas you've got lurking and I'd be happy to join.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Cilistia Novaren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cilistia Novaren » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:35 am

Hello everyone! I was thinking of doing a sort of semi-economic semi-colonial RP in the distant future, but I thought it may be a good idea to begin planning now, cause I am on vacation and so would only be able to send out a few TGs every week in discussion and wouldn't really be able to get on an IRC. Essentially, I am looking to do a sort of land purchase RP. Whether it be a private firm in the Solarian Empire seeking to purchase something around the size of a continent, or my government seeking to purchase an entire world, and for it to then be colonized or- in the case of a corp. buying the place- start up business.

If anyone is interested, send me a TG and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.
My factbook can be found here

Want increased trade, free government income, and trading influence? Click here!

Member of the alliance TSAR

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:27 am

Cilistia Novaren wrote:Hello everyone! I was thinking of doing a sort of semi-economic semi-colonial RP in the distant future, but I thought it may be a good idea to begin planning now, cause I am on vacation and so would only be able to send out a few TGs every week in discussion and wouldn't really be able to get on an IRC. Essentially, I am looking to do a sort of land purchase RP. Whether it be a private firm in the Solarian Empire seeking to purchase something around the size of a continent, or my government seeking to purchase an entire world, and for it to then be colonized or- in the case of a corp. buying the place- start up business.

If anyone is interested, send me a TG and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

Why dont you just look to the Systems around you? conquer some native species thats bound to get someone to come along and say "oh hey you cant hurt dem innocent aliens!"
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Cilistia Novaren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cilistia Novaren » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
Cilistia Novaren wrote:Hello everyone! I was thinking of doing a sort of semi-economic semi-colonial RP in the distant future, but I thought it may be a good idea to begin planning now, cause I am on vacation and so would only be able to send out a few TGs every week in discussion and wouldn't really be able to get on an IRC. Essentially, I am looking to do a sort of land purchase RP. Whether it be a private firm in the Solarian Empire seeking to purchase something around the size of a continent, or my government seeking to purchase an entire world, and for it to then be colonized or- in the case of a corp. buying the place- start up business.

Why dont you just look to the Systems around you? conquer some native species thats bound to get someone to come along and say "oh hey you cant hurt dem innocent aliens!"

I could do that, yes, but for this one I was thinking of something more economic in feel, not military. I have done a few conquering RPs, but my nation is a large mercantile one with a large focus on wealth, I want to have a proper opportunity to show this off with some large purchases, so to say. I am always willing for a native-peoples RP, but I feel that I have over-used that a bit.
My factbook can be found here

Want increased trade, free government income, and trading influence? Click here!

Member of the alliance TSAR

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 am

posted in Arrival.

Steel Confessors
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steel Confessors » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:17 am

I'm going to put my application back up. This time however, I have a few roleplays.

Rp Examples: Dawn of Man
A Race Returns
Factbook in progress

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 am

Steel Confessors wrote:I'm going to put my application back up. This time however, I have a few roleplays.

Rp Examples: Dawn of Man
A Race Returns

Accepted
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Ikarus Dominion
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarus Dominion » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:39 am

I R not on the members list D:

The Azoni
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Azoni » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Ikarus Dominion wrote:I R not on the members list D:

Sorry Arch. Been busy with RL stuff so I haven't been able to be doing much upkeeping :/
-:Ts’rvayeri Aser:-
Azoni Codex

Inaris
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Inaris » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:15 am

so arrival has ground to a halt,is this dead?
At this rate you will be dead before i i even have to hurt you.

Inaris
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Inaris » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Inactivity.....

da da dun da
At this rate you will be dead before i i even have to hurt you.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents