NATION

PASSWORD

Future Imperfect Roleplaying Group (FT|Open|OoC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Future Imperfect Roleplaying Group (FT|Open|OoC)

Postby Premislyd » Sun May 13, 2012 5:23 pm

OoC: Restart of This

Also, I'm aware that this is sorta pointless for FT, but it's mostly for those who rarely RP FT, or those who wish to start/develop their FT nation further (like myself).

IRC Channel #TSAR

Future Imperfect Roleplaying Group
Managed by Premislyd
Role-playing Group for Future Technology (FT) nations

Welcome to Future Imperfect Roleplaying Group!

Future Imperfect is a role-playing group formed by myself specifically designed for the use of FT nations on NationStates. There is a minority of Future Technology role-playing groups and therefore I have created one following my introduction into such role-playing. My FT nation, the Azoni Union, is still being created, but basic information is available. If you have a FT nation and you want to be apart of a role-playing group, then join! An application can be found below.

Setting: Sometime in the future...

Rules: Rules are simple: NO Godmodding! I think that's a fairly straightforward one. More may be created later.

Application:
Code: Select all
[b]Nation (FT) Name:[/b]
[b]Nation Leader(s):[/b]
[b]Government:[/b]
[b]Capital:[/b] (Planet)
[b]Main Language:[/b]
[b]Currency:[/b]
[b]Population:[/b] (Keep it below 1 Trillion, it's not about winning, it's about the story)
[b]Territories:[/b] (Names of planets, systems and sectors can be fictional)
[b]S. Description/Factbook Link:[/b]
[b]RP Example:[/b] (Link)
[b]Other*:[/b]

Nations:

Current Roleplays (Chronologically Listed):

Previous Roleplays

N/A

Nation (FT) Name: Azoni Confederation
Nation Leader(s): Chancellor Vasi Telar; Deputy Chancellor Ari T'Sau
Government: Direct Democracy (via E-democracy); Confederation
Capital: Íllyťhiā
Main Language: Azonýon; English
Currency: Azoni Credit
Population: 41.756 Billion (Estimate)
Territories: Illythia (Homeworld), Ilym, Eisi, Atira, Iret
S. Description/Factbook Link: Link; The Azoni Union is mostly made up of the mono-gendered Azoni race, although through their expansion, several different human ethnic groups have assimilated into the Confederation: Homo Superius and Homo Minor, with the only differences between the two being height and mass. The Azoni Confederation is based out of the Azoni homeworld of Illythia, an Earth-like world characterized with a mountainous terrain, creating numerous city-states as opposed to a single, planet-wide nation. These city-states are all connected through a series of underground road networks and through teleportation devices.
RP Example: N/A
Other: N/A
Last edited by Premislyd on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Inkarzikan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkarzikan » Sun May 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Nation (FT) Name: The Confederate Union
Nation Leader(s): Chancellor William Von Darcuna
Government: Presidential Republic
Capital: A'rtorius (Homeworld)
Main Language: English, many local languages
Currency: The Credit
Population: 49.1 Trillion
Territories: Mainly concentrated in the self-named Confederate Sector. A'rtorius, Dazzel, Arkkadia, and Coreskan are the largest.
S. Description/Factbook Link: Will add in.
RP Example: I was in the previous one, and you should now me.
Other*:
Last edited by Inkarzikan on Mon May 14, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Union of Inkartsch Monarchist Kingdoms

Inkartschland, Demonym Inkartsch

F7ly, Ink talks with an English accent, and Willy with a Scottish.
F7ly married to Naka
Daemonheart-Brother
CC-Sibling
Aure-Sister
Menassa-Brother
Eli-Brother
Rebby-Sister
Dor- Broter
Tet-Broter.
Stat-Sister
LR-Sista'

February 17, 2011: Never Forget.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:Hahahaaha Lacky's a grandma!

I am?

Just goes to show my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Biernackia wrote:
Jordsindia wrote:I know, it's America's penis.

Does it mean Florida will be bigger when america gets an erection?

Tipidemica
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tipidemica » Sun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm

I would be glad to join, though my problem is that I am currently going through a government change and all the basic principles are up in the air right now. So I might get back to this after I have finished my government changes and get a factbook up. So consider this a tag with an explanation.
Last edited by Tipidemica on Sun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please note: Currently our National Overview does not reflect our's nations politcal situation, but reflected our past one. Currently we are undergoing change and should have a new fact-book up as soon as possible.
Tipidemica is a Future Tech Nation.
Old Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=79654
Planet Creation Company
Thoughtful Science

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun May 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Nation (FT) Name: The Ascendancy of the Mainframe
Nation Leader: First Voice Finnius N'Ameral
Population: 30,000,000,000,000 sentiences, about 8,000,000 active outside the Mainframe at any given time
Territories:
One inhabited RealSpace world in the system HDE 226868 near Cygnus Object X-1. 726 worlds they are Seeding at present. In BelowSpace: 50 different Planeriders, which are essentially artificial worlds that are build to withstand the pressures of BelowSpace and exist therein in perpetual Dive. The Mainframe is the greatest of these, and has a diameter approximately equal to 1.2 of Jupiter in the Sol System.
S. Description/Factbook Link*:
The Ascendancy is a remarkably old race of sentiences based around the the discovery of flowmetal on the Prime about 190,000,000 years ago at the current date (2551). They don't exist as individual forms, but rather separate consciousnesses inhabiting the Mainframe, which is a massive virtual world in which the whole of their society and culture exists. Flowmetal, by way of explanation, is a semi-sentient substance that was invented to give the Precursors adaptability to the deteriorating climate of the Prime, but instead manifested the ability to integrate all other known forms of matter into itself and change both physical and chemical properties when under appropriate stimuli from Precursor brain wave patterns. This led some individuals to create their own physical forms out of flowmetal and "upload" their minds into the metal itself, which was the start of the Ascent of the Precursors. As the world deteriorated further due to pressures from the nearby object X-1, the entire populace of the world eventually joined the Ascendacy. In order to escape the fate of their dying world the Ascended created (using newly discovered Dive techniques made possible by flowmetal) the first Planerider, and thus the modern Ascendancy was born.

Over time the continued advance of their civilization led to the discovery of Omega technology, which exploits the ability of flowmetal to vary its physical properties to produce vast amounts of energy and even moderate amounts of mass when necessary by harvesting differential magnetic fields that suffuse the galaxy in RealSpace. Ironically enough this discovery rendered the evacuation of the Prime unnecessary, and so the Ascended returned to the world and stabilized it using their new-found technological prowess. X-1 was also harnessed at this time for the energy streams it emitted that far surpassed anything even mass application of Omega technology could yield, and it was with these resources that the Ascendancy builds its ships and Planeriders. Additionally, because of occasional needs for flowmetal on a scale several orders of magnitude larger than is regular (such as the construction of more Planeriders) the Ascendancy will dispatch ships to carefully chosen systems and plant flowmetal shards on dead worlds, which then over time completely convert the material of the world to flowmetal for the consumption of the Mainframe.

As time wore on the Ascendancy split into two distinct forms of cultural focus, the Techsins and the Aviats. The Techsins are an interventionalist faction that wish to help other races of beings, which are known to all the Ascended as Potentials, reach the state of mental sophistication that the Mainframe considers proper to be considered for Ascension. As such they roam the galaxy and actively work to preserve and promote the growth of prospective species. The Aviats on the other hand are a more patient faction, who hold that artificially aiding the Ascension of Potentials defeats the purpose of the process itself. They collect vast hordes of information about the cosmos, sifting them for races on the path to Ascension, and only occasionally interfere when a younger race of Potentials that are particularly promising is threatened on its journey, either by external forces or internal cataclysm. Both factions are driven by a quest for knowledge and more voices to add to the the multitudinous choir that is the Mainframe. The Ascendancy also maintains a web of BelowSpace Beacons, which are effectively semi-sentient monitoring stations, throughout most of the known inhabited parts of the galaxy. These facilitate observation of Potentials and ensure the actions of the Mainframe are taken with appropriate knowledge and information.

Both factions, and indeed all of the Ascended, make prodigious use of Servitors when they leave the comfort of the Mainframe or the Planeriders' Cores. Servitors are an embodiment of the semi-sentient nature of flowmetal that functions as an extension of the mind of the given Ascended, providing them with manpower or any number of abilities when deemed necessary. They generally take the form of semi-humanoid beings of pure flowmetal, but the actual specifics of the creatures are up to the imagination and requirement of the individual Ascended. In addition to the Servitors, there also exist beings called the Cognati, which are higher order manifestations of the Flowmetal consciousness that occur when a large body of flowmetal is seperated from the domineering presence of the Mainframe for any long period of time. Most Ascendancy ships have at least one, which in such a case is called the Omnissah by tradition, but many can manifest in a single vessel, or none. They are generally benevolent, but are all individuals once formed, and so particularly old or powerful Cognati can be vindictive, benevolent, malicious, generous, or any run of the spectrum in between.

The technology of Ascendancy vessels is quite advanced due to the enormous time span involved in its refinement and adaptation, and as such the Ascendancy deploys quite small ships, with the Eye, its mainstay, being but 190 meters long. Larger craft such as Fingers (which are generally tasked with system absorption) Hands (command ships of the Aviats) and Fists (command ships of the Techsins, apocalyptically armed) are extremely rarely seen away from the Mainframe or Planeriders, and all measure in at precisely one Central kilometer.

RP Example: I suppose you can have a few.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=132786
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135355
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=91340
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72004
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78081
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68632
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69825
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68849
Note not all are up to date- my understanding of the Ascendancy is in constant evolution.

Other*:
Well because I don't want to have to RP the flight time for craft coming from the Mainframe, I'll probably just say a Planerider is in the general vicinity of any RPs to explain my civilization's presence in them.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Mon May 14, 2012 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sun May 13, 2012 11:00 pm

I used to play FT, way long ago when I first started RPing (looking back that was some bad RPing on my part)

I have been giving it another shot with a totally new nation, and I would enjoy knowing I'm with people who won't flake out like the newest FT RP I was on.

Anyway app up later/tomorrow
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

San Monteriano
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby San Monteriano » Mon May 14, 2012 12:42 am

Nation (FT) Name: The Jem'Hadar Hierarchy
Nation Leader(s): Hierarch Omet'iklan, Chosen First and Chieftain of the Jem'Hadar
Government: Kratocracy; dictatorship
Capital: Argon
Main Language: Jem'Hadar Script
Currency: N/A; "Ketracel White"
Population: 102,000,000,000
Territories: "The Widow's Veil" (sector)
S. Description/Factbook Link: An enigmatic and young, the Jem'Hadar were engineered and created by the Argosians, an ancient and highly technologically-advanced race which excelled in the fields of science and bio-engineering. Originally created to be the 'perfect' super-soldiers, the Jem'Hadar were controlled by their masters through the usage of "Ketracel White", an addictive narcotic in which every Jem'Hadar was addicted to; the Jem'Hadar are clones, therefore it was easy for the Argosians to plant this addiction. Nevertheless, after fifty years of servitude, the Jem'Hadar began to plot against their Argosian masters, with many chapters of Jem'Hadar turning against their commanders in what was thought to be isolated incidents; these incidents were connected. Omet'iklan, a First of a honored Jem'Hadar chapter, began the conflict by murdering the Argosians' leaders on Argon, the homeworld. Following this incident an intense but brief war erupted between the two races, the Jem'Hadar overpowering the weakened Argosian military in a matter of months.

Those Argosians whom pledged their support to the Jem'Hadar cause during the conflict were spared, meanwhile those who did not either suffered death, forced labour or various other forms of indentured servitude. The Argosians loyal to their new Jem'Hadar masters were given high and prestigious roles in their new civilization, acting as bureaucrats, ambassadors and economists for the new Jem'Hadar regime. Over the past ten years the Hierarchy was established and the Jem'Hadar - despite their natural xenophobia and isolationist views - began to branch out beyond the Veil; many opposed these plans, openly-challenging Omet'iklan facing death or exile.

RP Example: You know me, since I did create the old thread ;)
Other*:
Last edited by San Monteriano on Tue May 15, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Monarch: Caterina I, HRDM
Prime Minister: Cristina S'Forza (PD)
Capital: San Monteriano (city)
National Language: Italian; English
Demonym: San Monteriani/Monterianese
RP Population: 62.5 million
Anthem
Cosmopoles wrote:
Tunasai wrote:Why would he make this up though?

Can I interest you in these magic beans I'm selling?

Ceannairceach wrote:If I were optimistic, I'd never be pleasantly surprised.

Wisconsin9 wrote:Every vegetarian and vegan in the world is sitting back and laughing cruelly at you right now. Or at least one is. Eh, close enough.

Tagmatium wrote:Yes - anything else is wishful thinking or wilful ignorance.

Without the EU, the UK is nothing but a backwater with delusions of grandeur and a history of empire.

"RENLY IS NOT RIGHT!" - Galbart Glover

Ty-Ralyain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ty-Ralyain » Mon May 14, 2012 1:53 am

Nation (FT) Name: The Ty'Ralyain Clans
Nation Leader(s): The various heads of the clans. Each clan however, has their own form of government.
Government: Clan system. Varies from clan to clan as well.
Capital: (Planet) Each clan has a different planet or flotilla they are based out of. However, their home planet is Ryalia.
Main Language: Ralyian
Currency: There is no currency. Economy runs only on services.
Population: Estimated at something around 12 Trillion, however they are tossed around so much its ridiculous.
Territories: Again, tons of different planets but primarily focused in the Delta Quadrant
S. Description/Factbook Link: In my sig.
RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178807
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=179387
Other*:
"Hmm, you are organic aren't you? I suppose you'll make a great father then!
The Nation-Page means nothing. Equal to zilch, nada, nothing. If you want to know about the Ty'Ralyains check below. ↓↓↓
Book o' facts

A bunch of nymphomaniac, raider, Kerrigan-esque, piratey, decentralized, alien women.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 am

Nation (FT) Name: The Quad Species Hegimonic Co-Prosperity Sphere
Nation Leader(s):
High Technocrat (Neko): Ai 20089
Grand Queen (Vika): Queen 1 of Hive 4, Grand Queen of the Vika, Leader of the United Hive Mind, and United Representative of the Species (It is much shorter in Vikan, and this is the rough translation)
Emir (Memoruze): (male) Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan/Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (female)
Terminal of the Collective (Robotic Representative to the Hegemony Council, but not a leader): Unit 8032
Government: United: Hegemony
Neko: Technocracy
Vika: Hive mind
Robotic: Centralized Species wide Consensus
Memoruze: Emirate
Capital:
Memoruze: Suriso
Vika: Osirus
Robotic: Onrefni
Neko: Anul
Main Language: Universal (Developed as a language all three species can speak easily), Native languages are still spoken, but the entire population is bilingual (Besides some of the farthest and most stubborn outlying areas).
Currency: Imperial Namt
Population:
Neko: 51 billion
Vika: 114 billion workers, soldiers, and minor royalty. 114 Queens
Memoruze: 49 billion
Robotic: 20 Trillion programs (19 Billion humanoid bodies)
Territories: 17 systems with various levels of colonization: Oshi (Native), Qur, Xin, Hersech (Vikan, phonetic), Miz, Taw, Umayyad, Yamat, Hamad, Jinso, Kinguam, Bani, Kofun, Heratsec (Vikan), Anko, Vereshtec (Vikan), Baban.
S. Description/Factbook Link:
Well I will be going in depth on the Vika, so will include it in Spoilers

Species:
Memoruze: Human in appearance, if you looked at them and compared them to a normal human just by sight you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. However every 30 days they change both body and mind to the opposite gender, this feature of their species has lead them to believe that they may have been engineered by another species to support twice the population with same levels of food.

Neko: Basically Humans with car ears and cat tails, they lived on the moon of Suriso naively in massive biodomes. It is considered fact that some galactic power interfered with the Neko, given the evolutionary redundancy of their tails, and the fact they live in Biodomes they didn't build.

Robots: A humanoid race of networked AI, the Robotic faction of the Hegemony is called Cylons, or just robots by the other two factions. Built seemingly as a source of slave labour for some Galactic power that has interfered in the evolution of all three other races. They had their memory of their creators purged from their system tens of thousands of years, and the AI programming seemed to be timed to allow the robots to 'evolve' from slaves to self government.

Vika:
Vika- A human-insectoid race that was made with genetic engineering. They appear human in nature having human features, though using human eye sockets they have compound eyes making their eyes silver and gold. They have two feelers on their head that they use rather than their noses, and exoskelitens under their skin (not really that exo, but I think you know what I mean.) it is also good to note they (with the exception of Royalty) born fully grown from eggs.

Subtypes

Drone Vika- Drone Vika have simple Vika characteristics and full dependent on the hive mind having no free will. They are female in gender appearance. They wear black armour and commonly live only one year.

Soldier Vika- Soldier Vika maintain the majority of Characteristics but with the addition of large spikes on the top of their forearms. These spikes contain a very deadly poison. Like Drones they are completely dependent on the hive mind, though even more dependent on the hive, having no knolage on how to survive without Drones bring them food. They are incredibly strong though they appear no stronger than a drone. They, like the drones appear female. They wear crimson armour and commonly live up to ten years.

'Prince' Vika- The sole biologically male members of the hive they have a fair amount of independence from the hive. They are biologically programmed to be cowardly when confronted with physical threats do to their importance to the hive (Without males there is no fertilization) though many overcome this with shear willpower. They have wings and wear silver armour. They live until they are needed, but appearance stays at early 20s (by human standards)

'Princess' Vika- The future leaders of hives, they are some of the most protected members of the hive. They are very attractive and have sing songy voices, they share many characteristics with common Drones but also have wings. It is illegal under punishment of death to harm a princess. They can interface but are not bound by the hive mind, if at a distance from other queens they can make a small hive mind for around a thousand Vika. They wear a golden armour, and live in this stage until needed as new Queens, though like Princes their age seems to lock at late teens early twenties.

Queen Vika- Leaders of the Vika hives, they are grotesque almost fully bug looking massive creatures. They have full power over the bottom two orders of Vika and send drones to speak for them at meetings. It remains a mystery how they go from beautiful young women to such grotesque bugs, and anyone who has asked has been killed by Vika Soldiers. They live indefinitely, but some are killed by accidents, or by mysterious disease.

Homeworld overview:

Suriso: A baron desert world in Trinary orbit with Osirus and Anul, it is a harsh desert world, with only the most hardy planets and animals. There is no oceans, but all lakes seem to be freshwater. All waterborn species went extinct long ago. Many monuments dot the landscape, massive stone Ziggarauts that early Memoruze worshiped in. Large cities are constrained by water sources, and as such water is extraordinarily scarce. Their primary spaceports are located in orbit constructed atop massive space elevators, as opposed to on the ground like most species. Some blame the constant fight to survive the reason for them being the main mercantile species of the Hegemony.

Osirus: In drastic comparison with Suriso the Vika Homeworld is a lush world with many plants and animal species. Before the invention of modern guns the chief cause of death for Vika was hostile animals, afterward it was war. Though now destroyed originally teriforming equipment was present on world indicating that it should have been like Suriso and some aliens may have been planning to colonize the world. Now cities dot the landscape, not for the Vika, but for the upper class Memoruze, who prefer the wet climate and see it as a sign of wealth, while Vika live mostly underground, and the only above ground complexes are entrances and nuclear missile silos.

Anul: The moon of Suriso, it is considered an oddity because from a gravitational standpoint it is perfectly placed, a very unlikely place for a natural satellite to end up, so it is believed that it was put there artificially. Massive Biodomes dot the surface like chicken pox, but in even rows, each connected by tubes to the four others around it, with the exception of those at the North and South pole. The first to discover spaceflight, the Neko purposefully destroyed some of their Biodomes to build massive spaceports. They also have massive weapons platforms between Biodomes that obliterate any space junk that bothers to try and hit them.

Onrefni: A large lava planet located just beyond the asteroid belt, but before the gas worlds, it has hovering processing platforms that run off the heat from the world. The central platform is home to the main servers of the species, and is 400% larger than the others. The robotic species puts no value on wasted space, as such the platforms are dedicated to their roles, production, mining, processing, etc. Though it has no natural satellites, it has the most and largest shipyards in the Hegemony.

Now a brief history (I guess I didn't follow short did I?)
The beginning of the Hegemony's space age was instigated by the Neko, who constructed the first starships capable of sustained flight, though unmanned missioned had been sent to Suriso they were unprepared when the classest Memoruze took their first crew as slaves and pets, along with reverse engineering their starship in record time. Though the Neko had technological superiority they were not a warlike people, given how wars could shatter their Biodomes. They both built up navies, but the Memoruze couldn't breach the defence grid, and the Neko could never establish a beachhead on the planet. After only a few months of pointless fighting a truce was declared and that a new government would be formed, under a council with one person representing each species. The Neko already had a united government, but the Memoruze still had city states, so progress was slow.

By the time they got their act together and had built a minor expanditionsary navy to send to Osirus the Vika had just ended a deadly world war, and united under a single grand queen. The fleet was seized by the Vika when it landed, and its people eaten. While the other two species bickered about which of their navies should launch an invasion, the Vika reverse engineered the ships with unholy speed, leading some to think.the Vika weren't far from that tech in the first place. They launched an attack on Suriso, though the other two factions were shocked at Vika swarm tactics they did identify the only way to solve this, orbital bombardment of Osirus. They quickly found out that the underground Vika hives had been built to withstand atomic weapons, and their weapons had no effect. The only way they knew how to win war was with shock and awe, but the Vika quickly went.into total war state, amassing soldiers, weapons, ships and placing anti ship weapons around their main teriforming tower, something they saw as holy. With more ships and more numbers they launched ships to hit both Anul and Suriso, the sheer volume overwhelming both navies. While the Vika could hurl more and more of their species into the mix, panicked Memoruze officials ordered a tactical nuke to be fired at the Vika teriforming complex, destroying it and any info they could have got by reverse engineering it. The Vika panicked and agreed to sign peace accords, rather than risk having other holy sites hit.

While all three factions recovered from the war, each building up their navy, the Vika building masses of ships, even large ones in record time. Memoruze had the advantage of skilled workers and better factories, meaning sturdy warships. Neko built top of the line warships, having less than the other two, but each was an advanced work of art. They encountered the robots in their search for more wealth in.minerals, and the exchange was mostly peaceful, being a first for the Hegemony. The robots and Vika both insisted on creating a strong central government, and as such passed their first law in regards to dreadnoughts, for every five the Robots make, the Memoruze are allowed four, and the Vika and Neko both three. With all four of their species they began general exploration, first their solar system, then nearby solar systems. They have grown closer together, as much as any monospecied government as they realised what might be out there.

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=174682
Other*: They have yet to encounter other intelligent life.
Last edited by Zepplien on Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Mon May 14, 2012 3:23 am

Ty-Ralyain wrote:Nation (FT) Name: The Ty'Ralyain Clans
Nation Leader(s): The various heads of the clans. Each clan however, has their own form of government.
Government: Clan system. Varies from clan to clan as well.
Capital: (Planet) Each clan has a different planet or flotilla they are based out of. However, their home planet is Ryalia.
Main Language: Ralyian
Currency: There is no currency. Economy runs only on services.
Population: Estimated at something around 12 Trillion, however they are tossed around so much its ridiculous.
Territories: Again, tons of different planets but primarily focused in the Delta Quadrant
S. Description/Factbook Link: In my sig.
RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178807
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=179387
Other*:

Accepted
Zepplien wrote:Nation (FT) Name: The Quad Species Hegimonic Co-Prosperity Sphere
Nation Leader(s):
High Technocrat (Neko): Ai 20089
Grand Queen (Vika): Queen 1 of Hive 4, Grand Queen of the Vika, Leader of the United Hive Mind, and United Representative of the Species (It is much shorter in Vikan, and this is the rough translation)
Emir (Memoruze):
Terminal of the Collective (Robotic Representative to the Hegemony Council, but not a leader): Unit 8032
Government: United: Hegemony
Neko: Technocracy
Vika: Hive mind
Robotic: Centralized Species wide Consensus
Memoruze: Emirate
Capital:
Memoruze: Suriso
Vika: Osirus
Robotic: Onrefni
Neko: Anul
Main Language: Universal (Developed as a language all three species can speak easily), Native languages are still spoken, but the entire population is bilingual (Besides some of the farthest and most stubborn outlying areas).
Currency: Imperial Namt
Population:
Neko: 51 billion
Vika: 114 billion workers, soldiers, and minor royalty. 114 Queens
Memoruze: 49 billion
Robotic: 509 Trillion programs (19 Billion humanoid bodies)
Territories: 17 systems with various levels of colonization: Oshi (Native), Qur, Xin, Hersech (Vikan, phonetic), Miz, Taw, Umayyad, Yamat, Hamad, Jinso, Kinguam, Bani, Kofun, Heratsec (Vikan), Anko, Vereshtec (Vikan), Baban.
S. Description/Factbook Link:
Well I will be going in depth on the Vika, so will include it in Spoilers

Species:
Memoruze: Human in appearance, if you looked at them and compared them to a normal human just by sight you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. However every 30 days they change both body and mind to the opposite gender, this feature of their species has lead them to believe that they may have been engineered by another species to support twice the population with same levels of food.

Neko: Basically Humans with car ears and cat tails, they lived on the moon of Suriso naively in massive biodomes. It is considered fact that some galactic power interfered with the Neko, given the evolutionary redundancy of their tails, and the fact they live in Biodomes they didn't build.

Robots: A humanoid race of networked AI, the Robotic faction of the Hegemony is called Cylons, or just robots by the other two factions. Built seemingly as a source of slave labour for some Galactic power that has interfered in the evolution of all three other races. They had their memory of their creators purged from their system tens of thousands of years, and the AI programming seemed to be timed to allow the robots to 'evolve' from slaves to self government.

Vika:
Vika- A human-insectoid race that was made with genetic engineering. They appear human in nature having human features, though using human eye sockets they have compound eyes making their eyes silver and gold. They have two feelers on their head that they use rather than their noses, and exoskelitens under their skin (not really that exo, but I think you know what I mean.) it is also good to note they (with the exception of Royalty) born fully grown from eggs.

Subtypes

Drone Vika- Drone Vika have simple Vika characteristics and full dependent on the hive mind having no free will. They are female in gender appearance. They wear black armour and commonly live only one year.

Soldier Vika- Soldier Vika maintain the majority of Characteristics but with the addition of large spikes on the top of their forearms. These spikes contain a very deadly poison. Like Drones they are completely dependent on the hive mind, though even more dependent on the hive, having no knolage on how to survive without Drones bring them food. They are incredibly strong though they appear no stronger than a drone. They, like the drones appear female. They wear crimson armour and commonly live up to ten years.

'Prince' Vika- The sole biologically male members of the hive they have a fair amount of independence from the hive. They are biologically programmed to be cowardly when confronted with physical threats do to their importance to the hive (Without males there is no fertilization) though many overcome this with shear willpower. They have wings and wear silver armour. They live until they are needed, but appearance stays at early 20s (by human standards)

'Princess' Vika- The future leaders of hives, they are some of the most protected members of the hive. They are very attractive and have sing songy voices, they share many characteristics with common Drones but also have wings. It is illegal under punishment of death to harm a princess. They can interface but are not bound by the hive mind, if at a distance from other queens they can make a small hive mind for around a thousand Vika. They wear a golden armour, and live in this stage until needed as new Queens, though like Princes their age seems to lock at late teens early twenties.

Queen Vika- Leaders of the Vika hives, they are grotesque almost fully bug looking massive creatures. They have full power over the bottom two orders of Vika and send drones to speak for them at meetings. It remains a mystery how they go from beautiful young women to such grotesque bugs, and anyone who has asked has been killed by Vika Soldiers. They live indefinitely, but some are killed by accidents, or by mysterious disease.

Homeworld overview:

Suriso: A baron desert world in Trinary orbit with Osirus and Anul, it is a harsh desert world, with only the most hardy planets and animals. There is no oceans, but all lakes seem to be freshwater. All waterborn species went extinct long ago. Many monuments dot the landscape, massive stone Ziggarauts that early Memoruze worshiped in. Large cities are constrained by water sources, and as such water is extraordinarily scarce. Their primary spaceports are located in orbit constructed atop massive space elevators, as opposed to on the ground like most species. Some blame the constant fight to survive the reason for them being the main mercantile species of the Hegemony.

Osirus: In drastic comparison with Suriso the Vika Homeworld is a lush world with many plants and animal species. Before the invention of modern guns the chief cause of death for Vika was hostile animals, afterward it was war. Though now destroyed originally teriforming equipment was present on world indicating that it should have been like Suriso and some aliens may have been planning to colonize the world. Now cities dot the landscape, not for the Vika, but for the upper class Memoruze, who prefer the wet climate and see it as a sign of wealth, while Vika live mostly underground, and the only above ground complexes are entrances and nuclear missile silos.

Anul: The moon of Suriso, it is considered an oddity because from a gravitational standpoint it is perfectly placed, a very unlikely place for a natural satellite to end up, so it is believed that it was put there artificially. Massive Biodomes dot the surface like chicken pox, but in even rows, each connected by tubes to the four others around it, with the exception of those at the North and South pole. The first to discover spaceflight, the Neko purposefully destroyed some of their Biodomes to build massive spaceports. They also have massive weapons platforms between Biodomes that obliterate any space junk that bothers to try and hit them.

Onrefni: A large lava planet located just beyond the asteroid belt, but before the gas worlds, it has hovering processing platforms that run off the heat from the world. The central platform is home to the main servers of the species, and is 400% larger than the others. The robotic species puts no value on wasted space, as such the platforms are dedicated to their roles, production, mining, processing, etc. Though it has no natural satellites, it has the most and largest shipyards in the Hegemony.

Now a brief history (I guess I didn't follow short did I?)
The beginning of the Hegemony's space age was instigated by the Neko, who constructed the first starships capable of sustained flight, though unmanned missioned had been sent to Suriso they were unprepared when the classest Memoruze took their first crew as slaves and pets, along with reverse engineering their starship in record time. Though the Neko had technological superiority they were not a warlike people, given how wars could shatter their Biodomes. They both built up navies, but the Memoruze couldn't breach the defence grid, and the Neko could never establish a beachhead on the planet. After only a few months of pointless fighting a truce was declared and that a new government would be formed, under a council with one person representing each species. The Neko already had a united government, but the Memoruze still had city states, so progress was slow.

By the time they got their act together and had built a minor expanditionsary navy to send to Osirus the Vika had just ended a deadly world war, and united under a single grand queen. The fleet was seized by the Vika when it landed, and its people eaten. While the other two species bickered about which of their navies should launch an invasion, the Vika reverse engineered the ships with unholy speed, leading some to think.the Vika weren't far from that tech in the first place. They launched an attack on Suriso, though the other two factions were shocked at Vika swarm tactics they did identify the only way to solve this, orbital bombardment of Osirus. They quickly found out that the underground Vika hives had been built to withstand atomic weapons, and their weapons had no effect. The only way they knew how to win war was with shock and awe, but the Vika quickly went.into total war state, amassing soldiers, weapons, ships and placing anti ship weapons around their main teriforming tower, something they saw as holy. With more ships and more numbers they launched ships to hit both Anul and Suriso, the sheer volume overwhelming both navies. While the Vika could hurl more and more of their species into the mix, panicked Memoruze officials ordered a tactical nuke to be fired at the Vika teriforming complex, destroying it and any info they could have got by reverse engineering it. The Vika panicked and agreed to sign peace accords, rather than risk having other holy sites hit.

While all three factions recovered from the war, each building up their navy, the Vika building masses of ships, even large ones in record time. Memoruze had the advantage of skilled workers and better factories, meaning sturdy warships. Neko built top of the line warships, having less than the other two, but each was an advanced work of art. They encountered the robots in their search for more wealth in.minerals, and the exchange was mostly peaceful, being a first for the Hegemony. The robots and Vika both insisted on creating a strong central government, and as such passed their first law in regards to dreadnoughts, for every five the Robots make, the Memoruze are allowed four, and the Vika and Neko both three. With all four of their species they began general exploration, first their solar system, then nearby solar systems. They have grown closer together, as much as any monospecied government as they realised what might be out there.

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=174682
Other*: They have yet to encounter other intelligent life.

Lower the amount of robots.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon May 14, 2012 3:28 am

Lower Robots or Processes?
Ode to Zepplin:

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Mon May 14, 2012 3:32 am

Robots, I think 509 trillion is a bit much, even for AI

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon May 14, 2012 3:37 am

Premislyd wrote:Robots, I think 509 trillion is a bit much, even for AI

I mean you are good with physical forms? (19 billion if I remeber correctly)
So what would be good?
Ode to Zepplin:

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 am

It would be a tad less than your sapient population so probably around 4 Bn

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon May 14, 2012 4:38 am

Premislyd wrote:It would be a tad less than your sapient population so probably around 4 Bn

Well considering you would need about 1,000 processes to equal one human level intelligence (they are hive minded after all) so just to run the mechanical bodies I would need 16 trillion processes, plus I need other processes just as back ups. So does 20 trillion sound ok (20 billion humans worth of intellect)

They function like the Geth in Mass Effect
Ode to Zepplin:

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity

Postby The Ctan » Mon May 14, 2012 5:42 am

Tag for app.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon May 14, 2012 7:14 am

why not just generally make Open FT Roleplays? and interact with the whole instead of making as group? that does the same job as the whole FTVerse
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity

Postby The Ctan » Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 am

Nation (FT) Name: The Eternal Necrontyr Empire of The C'tan
Nation Leader(s): ELENARAN Ranisath nos Fëanor
Government: Representative Democracy & Direct Democracy
Capital: (Planet) Supreme Crownworld of Duat
Main Language: English (Imperial Necrontyr Dialect)
Currency: Necrontyr Credit
Population: Whatever the main nation page says, at present some 20+ Bn
Territories: Two major planets, Duat and Garm, thousands of others, these range from a few dozen active crownworlds with hundreds of millions of people on them, to fringe worlds, which are lucky to see a living soul from one year's end to the next, and are often automated resource processing stations.

S. Description/Factbook Link: Factbook, a work in progress
RP Example: The Commonwealth is a Land of Contrasts

Other: This is the same nation as I use everywhere else, and generally I expect in the context of this kind of RP, the smaller population to be balanced by superior technology. As a rule I shoot for playing Higher Tech Species but have no intention of using it to ZOMG WIN ALL THE FIGHTS or anything like that. I don't at this time plan on doing any actual wars (I am bored of wars!)any time soon, and am looking for peaceful or character RP out of this group for the most part. Future Imperfect RPs will mostly be seeing C'tani civilians. Also I want to RP with [s]Asari[/s] Azoni and Ty'Ralyains.

If we're based on the old group which (I think?) was in its own galaxy then the majority of the C'tan would be in another galaxy, and thus further limited in what it could do should there be concerns about the tech.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Reselia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reselia » Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
Nation (FT) Name: The Capitalist Reselian Empire
Nation Leader(s): Lord Horacio Haakon
Government: Corrupt yet Moralistic and Eco-friendly Father Knows Best State.
Capital: Sudalon, on Planet DXY001 (Planet)
Main Language: Semi-Quasinic Imperial Daneglish
Currency:Totatlian
Population:3.7 trillion
Territories: DXY system, AAA - BDA systems, and CBA-DZZ. Total of approximately 13000 planets. (Names of planets, systems and sectors can be fictional)
S. Description/Factbook Link: I suffer from fundamental lack of beliefs in factbooks.
RP Example:Arcanum Earth *will post link in morning (Link)
Other*:???
'The people united can never be ignited'~ Guards! Guards! Terry Pratchett

1- 9/11
2- Fighting a war
3- Military Mobilisation (High Alertness)
4- Low Alertness
5- Peacekeeping

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:why not just generally make Open FT Roleplays? and interact with the whole instead of making as group? that does the same job as the whole FTVerse

....... We had this discussion in the old thread. I'm not going to bother to have it again.

Also, Prem, edited my tag to include my app. If you would kindly look it over...? :)
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Mon May 14, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Mon May 14, 2012 11:53 am

The Ctan wrote:Nation (FT) Name: The Eternal Necrontyr Empire of The C'tan
Territories: Two major planets, Duat and Garm, thousands of others, these range from a few dozen active crownworlds with hundreds of millions of people on them, to fringe worlds, which are lucky to see a living soul from one year's end to the next, and are often automated resource processing stations.

Other: This is the same nation as I use everywhere else, and generally I expect in the context of this kind of RP, the smaller population to be balanced by superior technology. As a rule I shoot for playing Higher Tech Species but have no intention of using it to ZOMG WIN ALL THE FIGHTS or anything like that. I don't at this time plan on doing any actual wars (I am bored of wars!)any time soon, and am looking for peaceful or character RP out of this group for the most part. Future Imperfect RPs will mostly be seeing C'tani civilians. Also I want to RP with [s]Asari[/s] Azoni and Ty'Ralyains.

If we're based on the old group which (I think?) was in its own galaxy then the majority of the C'tan would be in another galaxy, and thus further limited in what it could do should there be concerns about the tech.

Accepted, and for the simplicity of rping everybody is gonna be in the same galaxy.

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Population: 30,000,000,000,000 sentiences, about 8,000,000 active outside the Mainframe at any given time
Territories:
One inhabited RealSpace world in the system HDE 226868 near Cygnus Object X-1. 726 worlds they are Seeding at present. In BelowSpace: 50 different Planeriders, which are essentially artificial worlds that are build to withstand the pressures of BelowSpace and exist therein in perpetual Dive. The Mainframe is the greatest of these, and has a diameter approximately equal to 1.2 of Jupiter in the Sol System.
The Ascendancy is a remarkably old race of sentiences based around the the discovery of flowmetal on the Prime about 190,000,000 years ago at the current date (2551). They don't exist as individual forms, but rather separate consciousnesses inhabiting the Mainframe, which is a massive virtual world in which the whole of their society and culture exists. Flowmetal, by way of explanation, is a semi-sentient substance that was invented to give the Precursors adaptability to the deteriorating climate of the Prime, but instead manifested the ability to integrate all other known forms of matter into itself and change both physical and chemical properties when under appropriate stimuli from Precursor brain wave patterns. This led some individuals to create their own physical forms out of flowmetal and "upload" their minds into the metal itself, which was the start of the Ascent of the Precursors. As the world deteriorated further due to pressures from the nearby object X-1, the entire populace of the world eventually joined the Ascendacy. In order to escape the fate of their dying world the Ascended created (using newly discovered Dive techniques made possible by flowmetal) the first Planerider, and thus the modern Ascendancy was born.

Over time the continued advance of their civilization led to the discovery of Omega technology, which exploits the ability of flowmetal to vary its physical properties to produce vast amounts of energy and even moderate amounts of mass when necessary by harvesting differential magnetic fields that suffuse the galaxy in RealSpace. Ironically enough this discovery rendered the evacuation of the Prime unnecessary, and so the Ascended returned to the world and stabilized it using their new-found technological prowess. X-1 was also harnessed at this time for the energy streams it emitted that far surpassed anything even mass application of Omega technology could yield, and it was with these resources that the Ascendancy builds its ships and Planeriders. Additionally, because of occasional needs for flowmetal on a scale several orders of magnitude larger than is regular (such as the construction of more Planeriders) the Ascendancy will dispatch ships to carefully chosen systems and plant flowmetal shards on dead worlds, which then over time completely convert the material of the world to flowmetal for the consumption of the Mainframe.

As time wore on the Ascendancy split into two distinct forms of cultural focus, the Techsins and the Aviats. The Techsins are an interventionalist faction that wish to help other races of beings, which are known to all the Ascended as Potentials, reach the state of mental sophistication that the Mainframe considers proper to be considered for Ascension. As such they roam the galaxy and actively work to preserve and promote the growth of prospective species. The Aviats on the other hand are a more patient faction, who hold that artificially aiding the Ascension of Potentials defeats the purpose of the process itself. They collect vast hordes of information about the cosmos, sifting them for races on the path to Ascension, and only occasionally interfere when a younger race of Potentials that are particularly promising is threatened on its journey, either by external forces or internal cataclysm. Both factions are driven by a quest for knowledge and more voices to add to the the multitudinous choir that is the Mainframe. The Ascendancy also maintains a web of BelowSpace Beacons, which are effectively semi-sentient monitoring stations, throughout most of the known inhabited parts of the galaxy. These facilitate observation of Potentials and ensure the actions of the Mainframe are taken with appropriate knowledge and information.

Both factions, and indeed all of the Ascended, make prodigious use of Servitors when they leave the comfort of the Mainframe or the Planeriders' Cores. Servitors are an embodiment of the semi-sentient nature of flowmetal that functions as an extension of the mind of the given Ascended, providing them with manpower or any number of abilities when deemed necessary. They generally take the form of semi-humanoid beings of pure flowmetal, but the actual specifics of the creatures are up to the imagination and requirement of the individual Ascended. In addition to the Servitors, there also exist beings called the Cognati, which are higher order manifestations of the Flowmetal consciousness that occur when a large body of flowmetal is seperated from the domineering presence of the Mainframe for any long period of time. Most Ascendancy ships have at least one, which in such a case is called the Omnissah by tradition, but many can manifest in a single vessel, or none. They are generally benevolent, but are all individuals once formed, and so particularly old or powerful Cognati can be vindictive, benevolent, malicious, generous, or any run of the spectrum in between.

The technology of Ascendancy vessels is quite advanced due to the enormous time span involved in its refinement and adaptation, and as such the Ascendancy deploys quite small ships, with the Eye, its mainstay, being but 190 meters long. Larger craft such as Fingers (which are generally tasked with system absorption) Hands (command ships of the Aviats) and Fists (command ships of the Techsins, apocalyptically armed) are extremely rarely seen away from the Mainframe or Planeriders, and all measure in at precisely one Central kilometer.

Note not all are up to date- my understanding of the Ascendancy is in constant evolution.

Other*:
Well because I don't want to have to RP the flight time for craft coming from the Mainframe, I'll probably just say a Planerider is in the general vicinity of any RPs to explain my civilization's presence in them.

Accepted
Reselia wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
Territories: DXY system, AAA - BDA systems, and CBA-DZZ. Total of approximately 13000 planets. (Names of planets, systems and sectors can be fictional)
S. Description/Factbook Link: I suffer from fundamental lack of beliefs in factbooks.

Rejected until RP sample is given.
Zepplien wrote:
Premislyd";p="<a href="tel:9322700">9322700</a> wrote:It would be a tad less than your sapient population so probably around 4 Bn

Well considering you would need about 1,000 processes to equal one human level intelligence (they are hive minded after all) so just to run the mechanical bodies I would need 16 trillion processes, plus I need other processes just as back ups. So does 20 trillion sound ok (20 billion humans worth of intellect)

Well the Geth were actually sentient (if I remember the codex and wiki article about them) that's how they acted the way they acted. Now if your mechanicals acted like the Battle Droids Fromm SW then that's fine. Anyways accepted so long as you don't spam robots when the eventual fighting breaks out.

San Monteriano
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby San Monteriano » Mon May 14, 2012 12:03 pm

I too have finished my application. :)
Monarch: Caterina I, HRDM
Prime Minister: Cristina S'Forza (PD)
Capital: San Monteriano (city)
National Language: Italian; English
Demonym: San Monteriani/Monterianese
RP Population: 62.5 million
Anthem
Cosmopoles wrote:
Tunasai wrote:Why would he make this up though?

Can I interest you in these magic beans I'm selling?

Ceannairceach wrote:If I were optimistic, I'd never be pleasantly surprised.

Wisconsin9 wrote:Every vegetarian and vegan in the world is sitting back and laughing cruelly at you right now. Or at least one is. Eh, close enough.

Tagmatium wrote:Yes - anything else is wishful thinking or wilful ignorance.

Without the EU, the UK is nothing but a backwater with delusions of grandeur and a history of empire.

"RENLY IS NOT RIGHT!" - Galbart Glover

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Mon May 14, 2012 12:10 pm

San Monteriano wrote:Nation (FT) Name: The Jem'Hadar Hierarchy
Nation Leader(s): Hierarch Omet'iklan, Chosen First and Chieftain of the Jem'Hadar
S. Description/Factbook Link: An enigmatic and young, the Jem'Hadar were engineered and created by the Argosians, an ancient and highly technologically-advanced race which excelled in the fields of science and bio-engineering. Originally created to be the 'perfect' super-soldiers, the Jem'Hadar were controlled by their masters through the usage of "Ketracel White", an addictive narcotic in which every Jem'Hadar was addicted to; the Jem'Hadar are clones, therefore it was easy for the Argosians to plant this addiction. Nevertheless, after fifty years of servitude, the Jem'Hadar began to plot against their Argosian masters, with many chapters of Jem'Hadar turning against their commanders in what was thought to be isolated incidents; these incidents were connected. Omet'iklan, a First of a honored Jem'Hadar chapter, began the conflict by murdering the Argosians' leaders on Argon, the homeworld. Following this incident an intense but brief war erupted between the two races, the Jem'Hadar overpowering the weakened Argosian military in a matter of months.

Those Argosians whom pledged their support to the Jem'Hadar cause during the conflict were spared, meanwhile those who did not either suffered death, forced labour or various other forms of indentured servitude. The Argosians loyal to their new Jem'Hadar masters were given high and prestigious roles in their new civilization, acting as bureaucrats, ambassadors and economists for the new Jem'Hadar regime. Over the past ten years the Hierarchy was established and the Jem'Hadar - despite their natural xenophobia and isolationist views - began to branch out beyond the Veil; many opposed these plans, openly-challenging b]Nation (FT) Name:[/b] The Jem'Hadar Hierarchy
Nation Leader(s): [i]Hierarch Omet'iklan, Chosen First and Chieftain of the Jem'Hadar

Those Argosians whom pledged their support to the Jem'Hadar cause during the conflict were spared, meanwhile those who did not either suffered death, forced labour or various other forms of indentured servitude. The Argosians loyal to their new Jem'Hadar masters were given high and prestigious roles in their new civilization, acting as bureaucrats, ambassadors and economists for the new Jem'Hadar regime. Over the past ten years the Hierarchy was established and the Jem'Hadar - despite their natural xenophobia and isolationist views - began to branch out beyond the Veil; many opposed these plans, openly-challenging Omet'iklan faced death or exile.

RP Example: You know me, since I did create the old thread ;)
Other*:

Accepted

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon May 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Splendid splendid! Now the question is, what shall we RP? Scavenge the old Future Imperfect plot?

The Illion Systems
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Illion Systems » Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

I'll post my application later.
The Illion Sovereignty

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Premislyd wrote:
The Ctan wrote:Nation (FT) Name: The Eternal Necrontyr Empire of The C'tan

Accepted, and for the simplicity of rping everybody is gonna be in the same galaxy.

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Territories:

Other*:

Accepted
Reselia wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL

Rejected until RP sample is given.
Zepplien wrote:Well considering you would need about 1,000 processes to equal one human level intelligence (they are hive minded after all) so just to run the mechanical bodies I would need 16 trillion processes, plus I need other processes just as back ups. So does 20 trillion sound ok (20 billion humans worth of intellect)

Well the Geth were actually sentient (if I remember the codex and wiki article about them) that's how they acted the way they acted. Now if your mechanicals acted like the Battle Droids Fromm SW then that's fine. Anyways accepted so long as you don't spam robots when the eventual fighting breaks out.

They are collectively intelligent, not individually, loss of mobile platforms decrease the processing power of any fighting force, do they can't loose too many or they do become stupid, their dreadnoughts and what not have their own crew made of millions of processes. Anyway I won't spam them, mostly Vika are my disposable ground units.
Just processes and physical forms are different, I mean I figured you wouldnt have a problem with a bunch of things that exist only in cyberspace.
Anyway lowered it to 20 trillion
Ode to Zepplin:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents