NATION

PASSWORD

Halcyon Arms

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

What do you want to see next?

More Write-ups
14%
Small vessels
27%
UAVs
17%
Spacecraft
38%
Other (TG W/ Request)
4%

Total votes : 502

Pharthan
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Halcyon Arms

Postby Pharthan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:40 am

Order form information available below. Anyone who posts purchases in product-threads may be subject to being blacklisted.

[ NEARLY ALL IMAGE BANNERS ARE LINKS TO PRODUCTS ]

"Strive for Perfection, Settle on Excellence"

Halcyon Arms started as a shipwright in the early days of Colonial Farland, which eventually became the nation known as Pharthan today. Pharthan rapidly became an economic center, and those companies which had been with it from the start flourished. Halcyon Shipwrights were commissioned with building the first dozen ships of the Pharthan Navy. With a few successful naval battles the company was endeared not only to the government but also the sailors, many of whom worked for the company upon their departure from the military, where there expertise was welcomed. They started a well honored tradition of hiring any veteran who had a little mechanical know-how or creativity alongside their operational experience to ensure that Halcyon Arms always produces not what is wanted by politicians, but needed by soldiers, and what changes to make to stay ahead of the enemy and save the lives of their compatriots.

• Preview the restriction levels prior to ordering.
  • Halcyon Arms reserves the right to deny any order partially or in it's entirety without presenting a reason.
  • Arms are not to be resold to groups who are notable for the intentional killing of civilians/noncombatants.
  • Post all orders in IC format in the storefront thread. Questions may be fielded via telegram or thread. Do not telegram me your orders. If you do, I will deny you those orders. Exceptions will be made for those who are not fluent in English.
  • Calculate all costs for your own orders. Training costs are included.

As a private enterprise, Halcyon Arms has grown extensively since those early days, fielding numerous shipyards larger than many cities, factories on and below ground more extensive that some of the most complicated labyrinths, massive airfields, bomb ranges, sprawling nuclear power plants, and even having nearly-sole claim to several large islands where business is conducted. Despite all of that, the culture of dedication and care has never changed.

This storefront has been certified to be digitally secure

Featured Storefront of the Week (17-23 AUG 14) by The Official List of GE&T-index listed Businesses [2014][/align]

DISCOUNTS
International Northwestern Union, INWU-Embassy Established Regions - 5%
Halcyon Arms Factory in your Nation - 2% off equipment, ships up to 100 tons
Halcyon Arms Factory + Shipyard in your Nation - 2% off ships over 100 tons
Large Order ($50,000,000,000+) - 5%
Massive Order ($1,000,000,000,000+) - 5% (Additional)

Discounts limited to a combined total of 10%.

W H Y - H A L C Y O N - A R M S ?

E N C R Y P T I O N
If it's got a computer and it's a Halcyon product, it's got the best encryption known to man. While that computer may not be a Quantum Computer, it's protected by one. On a regular basis, encryption protocols and created and updated by our Home Station Quantum Computer. Such computers are, today, too large to install on any of our equipment, but we still provide you with their benefits. Our own Quantum Computer is dedicated to, among other things, ensuring that our equipment is protected by encryption codes no enemy of yours will be able to hack.

Q U A L I T Y
Forged in a society where success, work ethic, and integrity are so synonymous they seem redundant to separate, you can be sure what you're getting is going to last. Almost every worker has been a soldier, sailor, or airmen at some point in their lives; they know what's at stake, and they know your men and women don't want anything extra to worry about. We don't cut corners. We don't jack up our prices to give the false impression of quality. Everything we sell is tested and properly maintained prior to delivery. We're so sure of our quality that we will also supply repair parts for the first five years.

C O S T - E F F E C T I V E
Everyone worries about the up-front price tag. Halcyon Arms equipment looks expensive, but beyond that you'll see little other cost. Others skimp or don't think out their products. Others simply don't produce enough. With Halcyon Arms products, you see no cost from overhead, as everything has been produced en masse; likewise, it's been tested in the field. Maintenance procedures are well thought out, tweaks to the design made and problems corrected. What this means to you is that when you buy a product, you'll have to buy little more to maintain it. With competitor's products, you'll always have to spend more and more to keep your military running.

F R E E - T R A I N I N G
Training is one of the most complex parts of developing a new military or supplying an existing one with new equipment. Halcyon Arms and Pharthan Military technicians will supply your initial manning with valuable training included in the up-front cost. Your soldiers will train with our own, learning from practiced individuals skilled in training new individuals.

A L W A Y S - E V O L V I N G
Just because we've developed a product doesn't mean we're done with it. If we find something wrong with our products, you can be sure it will be fixed. We keep updating our designs and always work to bring you the best products.

WE CARE. We sell only the best products - all designs are original and designed over the course of many hours with a purpose in mind and with extraordinary levels of care, from gun barrels to tack-numbers above hatches. As such, until further notice, all designs are our own. Most of our designs include unparalleled detail. If you don't believe us, download the files from the included deviantArt links. If you have any question about whether or not a product is practical or well designed, send a telegram for an explanation.

PRACTICALITY AND BEAUTY. At Halcyon Arms, our goal is to provide quality products - not flashy, not showy, not pretty, but quality. If it looks good, that's just the cherry-on-top. From first pen on paper to last stroke of preservative paint, our technicians know that lives are on the line, and most started their career with their lives dependent Halcyon products on the front lines. Halcyon strives for quality; reliability, longevity, and high performance are constantly pushed to the limits, perfection as a constant goal. As such, mass orders may take time to be delivered, but the result product is one soldiers can rely on to save their lives, from ever ejection seat down to every last bullet. Halcyon Technicians take pride in that, globally, they can save lives with the turn of a wrench.

RESTRICTION
[1] Restriction Level Four: Restricted to International Western Union members, International Western Union members, and trusted customers.
[2] Restriction Level Three: Requires more extensive background check conducted by our employees. Anarchist/Totalitarian/Oppressive governments are likely to be declined without good cause for purchase.
[3] Restriction Level Two: Requires background check to be conducted by our employees. Purchase likely to be accepted.
[4] Restriction Level One: Requires little background check to be conducted by our employees. Purchase almost certainly guaranteed.
[5] Restriction Level Zero: Purchase automatically guaranteed.
Note: We reserve the right to deny purchase without explanation. Those found to be oppressive to their peoples or be in support of blatant terrorism will be denied, with the exception of allowances with Restriction Level Zero (i.e. Lifeboats)

While you my choose to use your own order form or format, it must include the following applicable information. Delete that which is not applicable and post it in the thread as a new reply.

Nation:
Products:
  • Requested Product
  • Requested Product
  • Requested Product
DPR:
  • Requested Product
  • Requested Product
  • Requested Product
Requested Modificiations:
Total Cost:
Code: Select all
[box][b]Nation[/b]: [nation][/nation]
[b]Products[/b]:
[list][*] Requested Product
[*]Requested Product
[*]Requested Product[/list]
[b]DPR[/b]:
[list][*]Requested Product
[*]Requested Product
[*]Requested Product[/list]
[b]Requested Modifications:[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b]
[b]Payment Method:[/b] [Delivery or Wire Transfer Only]
[/box]

Commissions and contracts will be taken on a case-by-case basis. Please send a Telegram to Pharthan with your request.

Want a Halcyon Arms Factory in your nation? Want our expertise in operating Nuclear Reactors? Want to cut down on training time so you can use our products sooner? Want to have ships produced in your nation?
  • Halcyon Arms, as a private capitalist company, drives to keep it's costs as low as possible while keeping it's quality as high as possible - ensuring your economy gets that boost you deserve.
  • Halcyon Arms refuses to lobby with the government, so it won't mess with your government's affairs. It's products speak for themselves.
  • Halcyon Arms technicians and Pharthan Military Liaisons can train your personnel cheaper and easier in your own nation, and can pre-train personnel, meaning your nation gets to use complex products sooner.
  • Equipment and repair parts can be produced in your own country, reducing shipping and repair times, meaning your troops can get what they need sooner to get back in the fight.
  • Pharthan Military personnel have a zero-accident record when it comes to nuclear reactors and always train to become yet better, and with Halcyon designs the systems become ever safe - far safer than the famed nuclear accidents of the past. Pharthan Military Liaisons and Halcyon technicans can revise and review your nation's training as well as providing their own training, ensuring that your nations nuclear facilities are as safe as can be - naval or civilian - as well as ensuring your sailors are ready for new designs we come out with.

Available Facilities:
  • Factory: $3 Billion
  • Shipyard: $7 Billion
  • Nuclear Reactor Plant: $1 Billion/500MW
  • Training Facility: $60 Million per 25,000 Students/Annum

International Location Request
Nation:
Requested Facilities:
Number of Requested Facilities:
Locations of Requested Facilities:
Notations and Special Requests:
Code: Select all
[b]Nation:[/b][nation][/nation]
[b]Requested Facilities:[/b]
[b]Number of Requested Facilities:[/b]
[b]Locations of Requested Facilities:[/b]
[b]Notations and Special Requests:[/b]
Last edited by Pharthan on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:25 am, edited 260 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

"Humanity is a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
"Besides, if God didn't want us making glowing fish and insect-resistant corn, the building blocks of life wouldn't be so easy for science to fiddle with." - Dracoria

Why haven't I had anything new in my storefront for so long? This is why. I've been busy.

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:40 am

[CLICK THE BANNERS TO VIEW FULL CATALOG PAGE]

4.5 Generation Multirole Fighter
F/A-67 SIROCCO
STOL FIGHTER/ATTACK

Hi-Res Image Available for Viewing/Download
PRICE

• Unit Cost: $45mil NSD Restriction Level One
  • DPR: $8bil NSD Restriction Level Two

Catalog Page
4th Generation Fighter
QFA-56 THORN UCAV
PRICE

Unit Cost: $40mil NSD Restriction Level Three
DPR: $6bil NSD Restriction Level Three

Catalog Page
4.5 Generation UCAV

BOMBERS

ATTACK
FA-10 HERON Ground Attack Fighter
PRICE

Unit Cost: $24mil NSD Restriction Level Two
DPR: $6bil NSD Restriction Level Three

Catalog Page
4.5 Generation Ground Attack Fighter

RECONNAISSANCE & ELECTRONIC WARFARE

MQ-10 RAIDER
PRICE

• Unit Cost: $3 Million NSD Restriction Level One
  • DPR: $2bil NSD Restriction Level Two

Catalog Page
- 4th Generation UAV

UTILITY

AUV-50 DRAGONImage
PRICE

• Unit Cost: $70 mil NSD Restriction Level Two
  • DPR: $10bil NSD Restriction Level Three
Catalog Page

SUPPORT

CIVILIAN

Last edited by Pharthan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:38 am, edited 246 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

"Besides, if God didn't want us making glowing fish and insect-resistant corn, the building blocks of life wouldn't be so easy for science to fiddle with." - Dracoria

Why haven't I had anything new in my storefront for so long? This is why. I've been busy.

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 am

[CLICK THE BANNERS TO VIEW FULL CATALOG PAGE]

Patrol Boats, Small Boats

Last edited by Pharthan on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 199 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 am

M5A1 ARCHER SPARK
SELF-PROPELLED ARTILLERY, KINETIC/explosive

PRICE

• Unit Cost: $6.2 mil NSD - Restriction Level One
  • DPR: $6.2 bil NSD - [b]Restriction Level Two
[/list]

Catalog Page
Last edited by Pharthan on Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 69 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 am

M-41A2 TAFIR
T
ACTICAL ALL FUNCTION INFANTRY RIFLE

PRICE

• Unit Cost:
  • SIR/DMR/CAR Combo Pack: $2700 NSD - Restriction Level One
  • Commando: $1700 NSD - Restriction Level One
  • DPR: $2.7mil NSD - Restriction Level Two

Catalog Page

M5 COBRA
Breeching Pistol (Over-under barrel)

Deviantart Page

PRICE

• Unit Cost: $1050 NSD - Restriction Level One
  • DPR: $1.5bil NSD - Restriction Level Two

Catalog Page
Last edited by Pharthan on Fri May 27, 2016 6:14 am, edited 62 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:52 pm

RESTRICTION
[1] Restriction Level Four:Restricted to International Western Union members, International Western Union members, and trusted customers.
[2] Restriction Level Three: Requires more extensive background check conducted by our employees.
Anarchist/Totalitarian/Oppressive governments are likely to be declined without good cause for purchase.
[3] Restriction Level Two: Requires background check to be conducted by our employees. Purchase likely to be accepted.
[4] Restriction Level One: Requires little background check to be conducted by our employees. Purchase almost certainly guaranteed.
[5] Restriction Level Zero: Purchase automatically guaranteed.
Note: We reserve the right to deny purchase without explanation. Those found to be oppressive to their peoples or
be in support of blatant terrorism will be denied, with the exception of allowances with Restriction Level Zero (i.e. Lifeboats)

NRAM-32 LONGSWORD
Naval Rolling Airframe Missile
Deviantart Page

PRICE

• DPR: $5 billion - Restriction Level Three
  • Launcher Unit Cost: $50mil - Restriction Level Two
  • Missile Unit Cost: SEE CATALOG
NRAM-32 Longsword Naval Rolling Airframe Missile
Primary Function: Surface-to-Air Missile
Missile Capacity: 24 Missiles
Loading Function: Manual/Autoloader
Guidance System: three modes—passive radio frequency/infrared homing,
infrared only, or infrared dual mode enabled (radio frequency and infrared homing). Self-Contained or linked guidance with home unit.
Elevation: 70+ to -20
Detection Range: 16nm
Target Acquisition Capacity: 35
Features Terminal-Weave-Mean-Direction-Calculation-And-Prediction ability

Shield CIWS
CLOSE IN WEAPON SYSTEM
Deviantart Page

PRICE

• DPR: $3.8 billion NSD - Restriction Level Three
  • Unit Cost: $38mil NSD - Restriction Level Two
Caliber: 30 mm
Barrels: 8-barrel
Elevation +90 to −25 degrees
Traverse 360°
Rate of fire 85 rounds/second (5,100 rounds/minute)
Muzzle velocity 1,500 m/s
Effective Range: 3,000-4,000m
Detection Range: 11nm
Guidance System: Active-Radar, Infrared ( Self-Contained or linked guidance with home unit.)
Control: Automatic, Manual-Automatic (Human selected targets), Manual (Human Controlled)
Target Acquisition Capacity: 20
Features Terminal-Weave-Mean-Direction-Calculation-And-Prediction ability.

AN/SLQ-12 MULTIFUNCTION RADAR AND ELECTRONICS WARFARE SUITE
Deviantart Page

PRICE

• DPR: $12 billion - Restriction Level Four
  • Unit Cost: $120mil - Restriction Level Three
AN/SLQ-12 Multifunction Radio Detection And Ranging, Three Dimensional
Precision Ranging: 20nm
Accurate Ranging: 50nm
General Detection: 100nm

Description:
Provides interfacing function with various defensive and offensive equipment
to include, but not to exclude, chaff, flares, and CIWS.
The AN-SLQ-12 provides both ranged detection, target recognition, and electronic warfare
functions such as jamming. The AN/SLQ-12 has the capability to intercept incoming detection
signals across a very wide variety of bands in addition to it's own for it's own detection purposes,
and, interfacing with other various equipment, can make threat assessments and command
proper response without operator action, if so programmed.
While less effective as a stand-alone system, it can operate without additional support.
In this manner, it is far less effective, as the SLQ-12 is designed to integrate with other systems.

MK-2A COVERED LIFEBOAT
Deviantart Page

PRICE

• Unit Cost: $15,000 - Restriction Level Zero
MK-2A Covered Lifeboat
Deployment Method: Manual, Automatic
Self-bursting: Impact, Manual Release, Depth, Timer (Automatic Release Only)
Capacity: 50
Survival Gear: Manual reverse osmosis desalinator (MROD), bottles of fresh water,
food packets, fishing kits, signaling mirror, rocket and smoke flares, flashlight,
spare sea anchor, first aid kit, paddles, spare batteries and bulbs, and aluminized
mylar sheets, spray-on-solar-panel-kit, raft-patch-kit, paracord

DAGGER ROADS
REMOTE OR AUTOMTED DEFENSIVE SYSTEM
Deviantart Page

PRICE

• DPR: $19 mil
  • Unit Cost: $19,000
Land/Sea Remote Or Automated Defensive System
Caliber: .50 (12.7mm)
Barrels: Single
Elevation +90 to −40 degrees
Traverse 360°
Rate of fire: 20 rounds/second (1,200 rounds/minute)
Muzzle velocity: 910 m/s
Effective Range: 2,000m
Detection Range: 3nm
Target Acquisition Capacity: 8

MK3 RAPIER DAC
DEFENSIVE AUTOCANNON
Deviantart Page

PRICE

• DPR: $32 mil
  • Unit Cost: $32,000
Land/Sea Remote Or Automated Defensive System
Round: 25mm
Barrels: Single
Elevation +90 to −60 degrees
Traverse 360°
Rate of fire: 8.33 rounds/second (500 rounds/minute)
Muzzle velocity: 1,310 m/s
Effective Range: 2,000m
Detection Range: 4nm
Target Acquisition Capacity: 8

HELMOD
HELMET MOUNTED DISPLAY

PRICE

• Unit Cost: $25,000 NSD
  • DPR: $25mil NSD

HELMOD
A helmet-mounted display (HELMOD - pronounced "Hell-Mod") is a device used in some modern aircraft, especially combat aircraft. HELMOD's project information similar to that of head-up displays (HUD) on an aircrew’s visor or reticle, thereby allowing him to obtain situational awareness and/or cue weapons systems to the direction his head is pointing. Applications which allow cuing of weapon systems are referred to as helmet-mounted sight and display (HMSD) or helmet-mounted sights (HMS).

Features:
Uses the pilot's eye (head angle) as a pointing device to direct air-to-air and air-to-ground weapons seekers or other sensors (e.g., radar, FLIR) to a target merely by pointing his head at the target and actuating a switch via HOTAS controls. In close combat prior to HELMODs, the pilot had to align the aircraft to shoot at a target. HELMODs allow the pilot to simply point his head at a target, designate it to the weapon and shoot.

Instrument Feed:
Baseline instrumentation data, chosen by each individual pilot as well as standard data feeds, are automatically uploaded to the HELMOD, allowing for most instrument data to be readily available while in combat without having to look inside the cockpit. This data can be cycled through several filters by manual or voice-control.

Target Designation:
Remote (other aircraft, land-based, or sea-based) sensors or local (the pilot's aircraft) sensors, coordinating with the HELMOD, can determine the identity of multiple targets, allowing for the pilot to have increased awareness of the status of targets, as well as being able to properly ID targets as friend, foe, or neutral.

Visual Acuity System:
The HELMOD is designed to allow for slight magnification for the pilot, should he-or-she so choose, to allow for better visual-confirmation. In addition, by synchronizing with the rest of the aircraft's system, different styles of display may be chosen to give the pilot a view of what the aircraft sees with RADAR, FLIR, et cetera, allowing for night-vision or the ability to pin-point targets "visually" so long as they are within range of the aircraft.
The pilot can overlay such visuals as part of his HUD rather than seeing them as camera-style views, allowing the HELMOD to "map" the inside of his cockpit, allowing the pilot to "see-through" his aircraft.

Peripheral:
The pilot can choose for the HELMOD to narrow his range of vision, "wrapping it" around via cameras to give him a 360-degree view. This view takes time for many pilots to get used to, but can prove essential in dogfights.
HELMOD systems, combined with High Off-Boresight (HOBS) weapons, results in the ability for aircrew to attack and destroy nearly any target seen by the pilot. These systems allow targets to be designated with minimal aircraft maneuvering, minimizing the time spent in the threat environment, and allowing greater lethality, survivability, and pilot situational awareness.
Last edited by Pharthan on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 60 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Little Bohemia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Little Bohemia » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:47 pm

To: The Government Of Pharthan
From: General Sergei Santhers Leader Of The Bohemian Air Force
Subject: Massive Aircraft Order Order

During the past few years , our nations Air Force has been looking for new aircraft to build new air wigs with , your aircraft have been labeled suitable by both our annalist and A.I network. Of course we are also willing to negotiate prices for DPR's , Domestic Production Rights for your aircraft , below this message is our first order.

2,456 AUV-50 Dragon Vertical Take Off/Landing
Tilt-rotor Assault and Utility Aircraft
Cost --- $18,174,400,000

752 F/A-52 Shrikes
Cost --- $6,918,400,000

826 F/A-67 Siroccos
Cost--- $4,295,200,000

1256 QFA-56 Thorn UCAVs
Cost--- $ 8,678,960,000

5256 MQ-10 Raider
Cost ---- $ 2,102,400,000

Total Cost Of Entire Order : $40,169,360,000
We thank you for your time and hope our order is accepted by you , also about DPRs: We would pay 499 Billion max for 1 DPR.
Sigend , Sergei Santhers Head Of Bohemia s Airforce
(OOC:P.S you should probably check my math over since i'm kinda feeling weird right now , hope you dont mind)
Bohemian DEFCON Level 4

DEFCON 5 - Peaceful/ Normal Readiness
DEFCON 4 -Increased Readiness/Heightened Security
DEFCON 3- Forces Mobilized/Deployed
DEFCON 2- Armed Conflict
DEFCON 1- Total Warfare
DEFCON 0 Nuclear Warfare

Divair wrote:
Because Israel, much like the US, has a foreign policy that basically screams "STFU, WE DO WHAT WE WANT".

Anacasppia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Anacasppia » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:09 am

~WAP 64-bit Encryption~

From: Brooks McPall, Chief of Logistics, General Staff, Republic of Anacasppia Air Component (RAAC)
To: Whom it may concern in Halcyon Arms

In conjunction with the much delayed establishment of a national defense force, the Ministry of Defense seeks to procure and evaluate as wide a range as possible of fighter aircraft. As such, we wish to purchase four F/A-52 Shrike aircraft, with an option for 60 more, should we deem the Shrike suited to our needs. We would also like to inquire about the cost of Domestic Production Rights. The total cost of this order is 368,000,000 NSD, and the full sum will be wired into an account in a banking institution of your choice within one hour. All four aircraft are expected to be delivered by the end of the month. We eagerly await your positive reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Brooks McPall
Last edited by Anacasppia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Foederatae Anacaspiae
Federated States of Anacaspia
Factbook | Introduction | Federated States Military Forces

Call me Ana.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Don't you?
Anemos Major wrote:Forty-five men, thirty four tons, one crew cabin... anything could happen.

Mmm... it's getting hot in here.

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:21 am

NAVAL PACKAGES
RESTRICTION LEVEL 4 PACKAGES

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

RESTRICTION LEVEL 3 PACKAGES
WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

AIR FORCE PACKAGES

LAND FORCE PACKAGES

Last edited by Pharthan on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 am

To: General Sergei Santhers, Leader of The Bohemian Air Force
CC: General H. Lawson, Pharthan Air Force Logistics
Halcyon Arms
Belvoir Shipping Inc.

General,
Halcyon Arms has been approved to sell you the items, as requested, and is authorized to negotiate production rights. Commercial shipping agencies have been notified and are prepared to deliver the requested purchases.

V/R,
Nathaniel Wallace,
Pharthan Defense Council, Parliament

To: General Sergei Santhers, Leader of The Bohemian Air Force

General, your order has been approved for the listed price. Delivery of the aircraft will begin as they are produced.
DPRs have been recently been updated, and are negotiable.

V/R,
Halcyon Arms Logistics Department
Last edited by Pharthan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:54 am

To: Brooks McPall, Chief of Logistics, General Staff, Republic of Anacasppia Air Component (RAAC)
CC: General H. Lawson, Pharthan Air Force Logistics
Halcyon Arms
Belvoir Shipping Inc.

Chief,
Halcyon Arms has been approved to sell you the items, as requested, and is authorized to negotiate production rights. Commercial shipping agencies have been notified and are prepared to deliver the requested purchases.

V/R,
Nathaniel Wallace,
Pharthan Defense Council, Parliament

To: Brooks McPall, Chief of Logistics, General Staff, Republic of Anacasppia Air Component (RAAC)

Chief McPall, your order has been approved for the listed price. Delivery of the aircraft will begin as they are produced.
DPRs have been recently been updated, and are negotiable.

V/R,

Chief McPall,
Performance evaluation of your aircraft has been authorized at Pharthan Air Fields, to include training programs for pilots, WSOs, and support personnel. Request exercises may be approved individually, and mock-combat scenarios may be enacted, to include the authorization of use of the QFA-56 Thorn, in part designed to operate with the Shrike.

V/R,
General H. Lawson,
Pharthan Air Force Logistics
Last edited by Pharthan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Little Bohemia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Little Bohemia » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

To: The Government Of Pharthan
From: General Panolov Vindinski Head Of The Bohemian Navy , General Sergei Santhers Head Of The Airforce
Subject : Naval Order + DPR's

As stated in our first order we were interested in DPR's for you aircraft and request about 12 naval vessels.
The orders we request are below ,
DPR's for the following
--- AUV-50 Dragon 90 billion dollars
--- F/A-52 Shrike 201 billion dollars
--- F/A-67 Sirocco 50 billion dollars
--- MQ-10 Raider 9 billion dollars
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Request an order of the following naval vessels
--- 2 Citadel-class Aircraft Carriers 10.4 billion dollars
--- 4 Halcyon-class Attack Submarines Block III 10.4 billion dollars
--- 1 Halcyon-class Block II Submarine 2 billion dollars
--- 5 Kenning-class Patrol Boats along with DPR's 30,150,000,000 dollars

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Order Cost = 402.95 billion dollars
-We thank you for your time and hope our order is accepted.
---Signed--- Panolov Vindinski---
--- Sergei Santhers ---
Bohemian DEFCON Level 4

DEFCON 5 - Peaceful/ Normal Readiness
DEFCON 4 -Increased Readiness/Heightened Security
DEFCON 3- Forces Mobilized/Deployed
DEFCON 2- Armed Conflict
DEFCON 1- Total Warfare
DEFCON 0 Nuclear Warfare

Divair wrote:
Because Israel, much like the US, has a foreign policy that basically screams "STFU, WE DO WHAT WE WANT".

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 am

(Mobile Units/Light Arms Updated)
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Anacasppia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anacasppia » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:15 am

~WAP 64-bit Encryption~

From: Brooks McPall, Chief of Logistics, General Staff, Republic of Anacasppia Air Component (RAAC)

We thank you for your cooperation in the evaluation process and are pleased to announce that after much deliberation among the General Staff, we have decided to exercise the option in full, purchasing 60 F/A-52 Shrike aircraft for a total of 5,520,000 NSD. The full sum will be wired into an account within the banking institution of your choice within one hour of receipt of order. All 60 aircraft are to be delivered within 12 months, with a minimum of 6 per month. We eagerly await your positive reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Brooks McPall
Foederatae Anacaspiae

Call me Ana.
Anemos Major wrote:Forty-five men, thirty four tons, one crew cabin... anything could happen.

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:41 am

TO: Brooks McPall, Chief of Logistics, General Staff, Republic of Anacasppia Air Component (RAAC)
FM: Halcyon Arms

Chief McPall,
Save for a likely minor calculation error; 5.52bil vice 5.52mil, your order is approved and will be shipped accordingly. At present schedule, the first four months will meet the six-per-month request, with the fifth month seeing the remainder of the deliveries. All will be by sealift to a port of your direction in conjunction with regular exports. Thank you for your interest in our goods; we hope you will consider our other products in the future.
Receipt of order will be sent shortly.

V/R
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 am

TO:General Panolov Vindinski Head Of The Bohemian Navy , General Sergei Santhers Head Of The Airforce
FM: Halcyon Arms Logistics Department
Subj: Naval Order + DPR's

General,
We greatly thank you for your continued interest in our products. The Domestic Production Right documents will be mailed shortly and properly notarized, along with a secure shipment of the technical schematics of your requested aircraft and production specifications.
The Citadel-class aircraft carriers will, understandable, take longer to deliver. However, the Halcyon-classes and Kenning will be able to be delivered in the next several months, and will be done so discreetly for your convenience. Prior to handing over the keys for the reactors of the aircraft carriers and submarines, your nation will be required to produce evidence of properly trained nuclear personnel to man them, and it is highly suggested that you send operators to Pharthan Naval Nuclear Facilities for extensive training on the reactors so they can adequately operate the reactors and do so safely, though not required. All technical manuals will and operating procedures will be provided.

V/R
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Anacasppia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anacasppia » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:57 am

~WAP 64-bit Encryption~

We are very much satisfied with the F/A-52 Shrike so far and are finding it necessary to expand our current fleet of Shrikes in the face of increasing belligerence in nearby nations and our increasing commitments to global peacekeeping efforts. As such, we wish to procure another 32 aircraft for 2,944,000,000 NSD. The full sum will be wired into an account within the banking institution of your choice within one hour of receipt of order. All 32 aircraft are to be delivered within 6 months, with a minimum of 6 per month. We eagerly await your positive reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Brooks McPall
Foederatae Anacaspiae

Call me Ana.

Bukharabia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bukharabia » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 am

To: Halycon Arms

Due to recent regional tensions, Bukharabia would like to place orders for:

A DPR for the AUV-50 Dragon - $90bil NSD

A DPR for the F/A-67 Sirocco - $50bil NSD

A DPR for the QFA-56 Thorn UCAV - $140bil NSD

A DPR for the MQ-10 Raider - $9bil NSD

10 Citadel-class Aircraft Carriers - $52bil NSD

20 Fortknight-class cruisers - $38bil NSD

10 Halcyon-class Attack Submarine Block IIIs - $26bil NSD

A DPR for the Kenning-class Patrol Boat - $30bil NSD

A DPR for the M4A1 Knight MBT - $9bil NSD

A DPR for the M5A1 Archer SPARK - $10bil NSD

And a DPR for the M-41A2 TAFIR - $5bil NSD

For a grand total of $459,000,000,000 NSD

The money shall be wired as soon as the order is confirmed.
Home of Sultan Altair Ibrahim Ragez, KCGG (as knighted by the Duke of Wessex) and an all around cool leader.

The White Knights:

Lyrics:

No horizons
No horizons
Our greatest dreams will lead us onward
Let us forge ahead
Making clear the way
Our Knights!
Swear the oath right here
Onward!

No horizons
World encompassed
Souls this young and free
Know no limits
Now is the time
Come!
Grab life while we can
It's time
Onward
Bukharabia!

Human people federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Human people federation » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 pm

hi we are looking new arms dealers to buy from

12-AUV-50 dragon-888,000,000
10,000 MX-VARIC-41,000,000
10,000 cobra-11,000,000
6,000 MP-14-SAMPAC-7,800,000

gen. loen farland
federal amry
98% of internet users would cry when Facebook went down. If you are going to be the 2% that'll be just laughing around, paste this into your signature

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

To: The Bukharabian Ministry of Defense

Dear Ministry,

We thank you for your apparent enthusiastic approval of our products, and only regret to inform you the Citadel carriers will take some time to construct, though, the first few will be delivered soon, and the money of your order will be used to bolster our shipyards, very much expediting the delivery of the following carriers. The Halcyon-class submarines can be delivered shortly, as will the cruisers.
In the meantime, we invite your Naval Propulsion personnel to cross train with ours at our renowned Propulsion Training Commands, and would likewise request that ours cross-train with yours, ensuring both nations an impeccable reactor safety record, and maximizing the personnel's skills.

We thank you for your generous purchase,

V/R
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Human people federation wrote:hi we are looking new arms dealers to buy from

12-AUV-50 dragon-888,000,000
10,000 MX-VARIC-41,000,000
10,000 cobra-11,000,000
6,000 MP-14-SAMPAC-7,800,000

gen. loen farland
federal amry

To: General Loen Farland

Your purchase has been approved, and the necessary shipping agencies have been contacted. Your purchase will be delivered once the necessary sum is deposited in our bank account.

V/R
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Human people federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Human people federation » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 am

money transer are done
thank you
98% of internet users would cry when Facebook went down. If you are going to be the 2% that'll be just laughing around, paste this into your signature

Bukharabia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bukharabia » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:11 am

Pharthan wrote:From: Halycon Arms
To: The Bukharabian Ministry of Defense

Dear Ministry,

We thank you for your apparent enthusiastic approval of our products, and only regret to inform you the Citadel carriers will take some time to construct, though, the first few will be delivered soon, and the money of your order will be used to bolster our shipyards, very much expediting the delivery of the following carriers. The Halcyon-class submarines can be delivered shortly, as will the cruisers.
In the meantime, we invite your Naval Propulsion personnel to cross train with ours at our renowned Propulsion Training Commands, and would likewise request that ours cross-train with yours, ensuring both nations an impeccable reactor safety record, and maximizing the personnel's skills.

We thank you for your generous purchase,

V/R

To: Halycon Arms

That is fine, we had expected them to take time to construct; supercarriers are quite daunting ships, after all. Your offer for cross training is most appreciated, and we shall take you up on it. In finality, we'd like to thank you for your acceptance for our order, and would like to confirm that the money has been wired.
Home of Sultan Altair Ibrahim Ragez, KCGG (as knighted by the Duke of Wessex) and an all around cool leader.

The White Knights:

Lyrics:

No horizons
No horizons
Let us forge ahead
Making clear the way
Our Knights!
Swear the oath right here
Onward!

No horizons
World encompassed
Souls this young and free
Know no limits
Now is the time
Come!
Grab life while we can
It's time
Onward
Bukharabia!

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 am

Anacasppia wrote:~WAP 64-bit Encryption~

We are very much satisfied with the F/A-52 Shrike so far and are finding it necessary to expand our current fleet of Shrikes in the face of increasing belligerence in nearby nations and our increasing commitments to global peacekeeping efforts. As such, we wish to procure another 32 aircraft for 2,944,000,000 NSD. The full sum will be wired into an account within the banking institution of your choice within one hour of receipt of order. All 32 aircraft are to be delivered within 6 months, with a minimum of 6 per month. We eagerly await your positive reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Brooks McPall

Fm: Halcyon Arms, Logistics Department

Chief McPall,

Your order is approved, and we will do our best to ensure a timely delivery of the ordered aircraft. As you are a repeat customer, we would be more than willing to allow your pilots to train at our facilities, with, and would suggest your purchase of, the QFA-56 Thorn UCAV. The Thorn is designed to operate by the Weapon Systems Operator of the Shrike, and trained operators have improved survivability, as the WSO and pilot can coordinate as well as, or better than, typical wingmen. The Thorn is also a standalone UCAV operating as any other would, if needed.
With this purchase, free of charge, we will be delivering a pair of simulators designed for the Shrike to assist in training your pilots, as well as the simulator program used for stock simulation systems.

V/R
Halcyon Logistics Department
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Pharthan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Thu May 17, 2012 6:32 am

UPDATE
Now presenting: The Legacy-class Strike Submarine
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade