NATION

PASSWORD

Issue idea (#222)

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Forumwalker
Political Columnist

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Issue idea (#222)

Postby Forumwalker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

After getting this issue an idea came to me. There is an option that could be added to this issue that other issues have had a similar (read: batshit crazy) bent on them. After reading the last option (#6) I thought why isn't there an option that takes the same idea but goes even further? Option six is the idea to legalize terrorism as a legitimate form of political commentary. What if this option, or a new one, was to legalize terrorism as a legitimate form of political commentary and OUTLAW all political commentary/dissent that isn't terrorism.

Now that's an idea to bring a broader sense of humor to issues. Although, granted, perhaps it could offend people, I don't know. But I would assume the shear ridiculousness of such an idea wouldn't offend or put people off as they would realize that it was played up to ridiculousness for maximum comedic effect.

EDIT: Although thinking about it now, perhaps it would be harder to implement this way. Doesn't change the fact that it's a hilarious idea.
Last edited by Forumwalker on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Unfortunately, we don't add choices to existing issues.

And 7 choices in one issue? Insanity!

Forumwalker
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Forumwalker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Hehe, no problem. Just wanted to share a humorous idea I had on an issue.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Hehe, it's a good idea for an option - why not try writing a new issue incorporating it?

Return to Got Issues?