NATION

PASSWORD

The Right-to-Life Alliance (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hibernion (Ancient)
Ambassador

Founded: May 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hibernion (Ancient) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:05 am

Does this mean we are trying to spread freedom and equality to every nation of the world?
I am a right leaning centrist

http://i49.tinypic.com/fenoll.jpg

My national anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A

DEFCON LEVEL:
5) Peace
4)Tensions
3) Arms Ready
2) War
1) Annihilation

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:29 am

Hibernion wrote:Does this mean we are trying to spread freedom and equality to every nation of the world?

I think you want the UEF... what this alliance is for is to end all unnecessary killing. (In the name of freedom and equality).

Anyway, the following has been passed, 1-0-0.
Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:1. We hereby move that all existent legislation not within the charter be repealed.

2. We move that the Executive Cabinet be appointed by vote, with each member state receiving one vote.

3. We move that the Chief Justiciar be required to oversee the legislative process, and appoint deputies to provide assistance.

So... we need rather more Judges. Are there any member states wishing to be involved in the judicial oversight of the proceedings of this alliance, to shape the way in which this alliance conducts itself?
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Nordengrund
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordengrund » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 am

I don't know about the terrorism part, but I would like to help. Will you please link me that application?
1 John 1:9

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:53 am

Please refer to the first post. We would be very happy to have your help.

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○

Nordengrund
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordengrund » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:55 am

Nation Name: Federal Republic of Nordengrund
Nation Leader: Kansker Arnold von Liechtenstein
1 John 1:9

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:25 pm

As per convention, you are accepted.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey....this is still alive? Oh my god, that's awesome. Ahem, i have some plans for those alliances of 'hate' as i call them. Basically, alliances formed out of the hatred of other nations, and they are run. Care to hear my master plan?
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:30 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Hey....this is still alive? Oh my god, that's awesome. Ahem, i have some plans for those alliances of 'hate' as i call them. Basically, alliances formed out of the hatred of other nations, and they are run. Care to hear my master plan?

It's undergoing brain surgery. The heart has already been stopped, and we're fiddling around with the workings.

Tell us your master plan, please.

The Office of the Chief Justiciar, a Secundomandature of Libraria and Ausitoria, has initiated an inquiry into whether the proceedings of member states are consistent with the Charter; and would like to make a report:
The Governments of Winconsin7, Harley Wood, have ceased to exist. Therefore they have been removed from the membership list.
Romegarrett has initiated the FFSO.
New Babylonia is conducting itself appropriately to stop power hungry idiots, and deserves commendation.
Libraria and Ausitoria continues to work with the ICPPO in the interests of this alliance.
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:59 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Hey....this is still alive? Oh my god, that's awesome. Ahem, i have some plans for those alliances of 'hate' as i call them. Basically, alliances formed out of the hatred of other nations, and they are run. Care to hear my master plan?

It's undergoing brain surgery. The heart has already been stopped, and we're fiddling around with the workings.

Tell us your master plan, please.

The Office of the Chief Justiciar, a Secundomandature of Libraria and Ausitoria, has initiated an inquiry into whether the proceedings of member states are consistent with the Charter; and would like to make a report:
The Governments of Winconsin7, Harley Wood, have ceased to exist. Therefore they have been removed from the membership list.
Romegarrett has initiated the FFSO.
New Babylonia is conducting itself appropriately to stop power hungry idiots, and deserves commendation.
Libraria and Ausitoria continues to work with the ICPPO in the interests of this alliance.

I was planning on gathering the forces of this alliance, my regional alliance, and their two close allies, to combat them. Being that most of them hate each other, they'll fight alone, and get destroyed. At which point, we force them to disband. Simple enough.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents