NATION

PASSWORD

I CALL FOR WORLDWIDE QUARANTINE!!!!!!!!!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Animal Union
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

I CALL FOR WORLDWIDE QUARANTINE!!!!!!!!!

Postby The Animal Union » Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 pm

I call for a worldwide declaration of war against nuclear power Southwest Europe. They nuclear bombed an ally in my region- now ANYBODY in the world can be next!!!!!!!!!

JOIN THE ALLIANCE. DESTROY SOUTHWEST EUROPE. :!:

Ketrily
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: I CALL FOR WORLDWIDE QUARANTINE!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ketrily » Fri May 29, 2009 1:04 pm

While I understand Your alarm at this prude action, you must realise, ther are other ways to stop this madness.
Political
Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Moral
Moral Order: -0.5
Moral Rules: -7

Lizardiar
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Fri May 29, 2009 1:11 pm

ooc: Madness?
In all corners of the globe, the free people's slogan is this:
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Fri May 29, 2009 1:20 pm

You gots dystopia's full suport. Though the council will discuss what to do about your situation.
Biological Weapons Spokeperson

Communism is like prohibition; it's a good idea in theory

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri May 29, 2009 1:22 pm

IC: Madness?!?!?

To: The Animal Union

Hello leader(s) of the Animal Union, THIS IS SPARTA!n Philidelphia here. I can understand your request for a "quarantine", but is that really necessary?

Much less importantly, why did you have to open up a new communication thread? You could've just as easily called for whatever you want in the appropriate thread that I see has already been created for your convenience.

Signed,

Luigi Mario
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri May 29, 2009 1:25 pm

OOC: Somebody give me a link to the thread, and I'll take action.

Otagia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Otagia » Fri May 29, 2009 1:28 pm

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Anemos Major wrote:OOC: Somebody give me a link to the thread, and I'll take action.

OOC: SWE didn't nuke anyone. These guys just want to have a war so are Godmodding their way into one.XD

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri May 29, 2009 1:48 pm

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1609

I herby condemn these nations for trying to start a war for no good reason.
Spartan Philidelphia

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Golden Rebirth
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Golden Rebirth » Fri May 29, 2009 1:51 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ
Golden Rebirth, President's Office
"De Profundis"

To: Leadership of The Animal Union
RE: Worldwide quarantine

No.

Yours faithfully,

Jonathan Gates
President in perpetuum
Last edited by Golden Rebirth on Fri May 29, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Takaram
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Fri May 29, 2009 1:57 pm

To: The Animal Union

The Takaram Foreign Affairs Minister and all of the senior staff start breaking out laughing every time they try and write a response to your request, so it falls to me, a lowly janitor, to write this. If you think well go to war over this, your nuts.

Bob the Janitor, Foreign Affairs Minister's Janitor, Takaram

ooc: Just to show how seriously I take this

Ravea
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravea » Fri May 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Lizardiar wrote:ooc: Madness?

This is Athens.

*Kicks you into a ball pit*
~Omnia mutantur, nihil interit~

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Fri May 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Ravea wrote:
Lizardiar wrote:ooc: Madness?

This is Athens.

*Kicks you into a ball pit*

:rofl:

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri May 29, 2009 2:07 pm

The Holy Empire of Anemos Major

You may think we are idiots, but we are not. None of our intelligence units have seen evidence of a missile launch, let alone a nuclear detonation, and as we have had Southwest Europe under surveillance, we have been monitoring all current and potential launch sites. Unless you have concrete evidence of such and assault, I strongly suggest you do not invade Southwest Europe under the pretext of what is effectively slander, because you will be met my the fury of the Anemonian Armed Forces.

You have been warned,
First Councillor Baron Arkal Therondis (1st Marshal of the Army, ret.)

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Stupidity at its finest...

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri May 29, 2009 2:11 pm

I just got a funny telegram. I would've reacted seriously, but I realized that they were threatening the wrong people.

Oh, is that so, Philadelphia? Well, I guess I can give you LIVING HELL right back if you're going to give us the same. We have sent 100,000 soldiers, 30,000 tanks, 13,000 planes and 5,000 artillery to your capital. BAM! BAM! My soldiers will have SO much fun storming the palace.

It was from the Animal Union. You don't have to believe that they would give silly and unrealistic threats because no matter how stupid and unrealistic scary the threat is, I know that they have the brightness of a dim bright Oh, nevermind, I can't think of something nice while be semi-true at the same time whatever..

I realized that it wasn't for me since I am not Philadelphia, I am Spartan Philidelphia. I feel very afraid for Philadelphia. So many troops belonging to one nation must be from some godmodder, or maybe they had help from some other nonsensical equally powerful nation.
Spartan Philidelphia

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Stupidity at its finest...

Postby Anemos Major » Fri May 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:I just got a funny telegram. I would've reacted seriously, but I realized that they were threatening the wrong people.

Oh, is that so, Philadelphia? Well, I guess I can give you LIVING HELL right back if you're going to give us the same. We have sent 100,000 soldiers, 30,000 tanks, 13,000 planes and 5,000 artillery to your capital. BAM! BAM! My soldiers will have SO much fun storming the palace.

It was from the Animal Union. You don't have to believe that they would give silly and unrealistic threats because no matter how stupid and unrealistic scary the threat is, I know that they have the brightness of a dim bright Oh, nevermind, I can't think of something nice while be semi-true at the same time whatever..

I realized that it wasn't for me since I am not Philadelphia, I am Spartan Philidelphia. I feel very afraid for Philadelphia. So many troops belonging to one nation must be from some godmodder, or maybe they had help from some other nonsensical equally powerful nation.

Yes... 100,000 soldiers...

You know, considering the intellectual prowess of their government (which can been seen from their... aggressive policies), a simply 'shortcut' sign leading towards a cliff should get rid of half their armed forces. The other half will be stopped by a wooden fence.

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Fri May 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Anemos Major wrote:Yes... 100,000 soldiers...

You know, considering the intellectual prowess of their government (which can been seen from their... aggressive policies), a simply 'shortcut' sign leading towards a cliff should get rid of half their armed forces. The other half will be stopped by a wooden fence.

You have no idea how hard this had me laughing

Southwest Europe (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: May 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Southwest Europe (Ancient) » Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 pm

"quarantine" my gosh, you dont even know what it means

my guess is that this guy is just some random 14 year old

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Fri May 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Southwest Europe wrote:"quarantine" my gosh, you dont even know what it means

Ya think?

Bob the Janitor, Takaram

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri May 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Takaram wrote:

Is that a compliment, or a misleading, slightly sarcastic insult?

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Fri May 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Anemos Major wrote:
Takaram wrote:

Is that a compliment, or a misleading, slightly sarcastic insult?

Thats a compliment. That was f***ing hilarious

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri May 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Southwest Europe wrote:"quarantine" my gosh, you dont even know what it means

Yes... the correct word would be blockade.

Just a tip to this guy: When you are 'blockading' a nation, point your ships towards them.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri May 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Takaram wrote:
Thats a compliment. That was f***ing hilarious

Awfully kind of you.

Reijvajik
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Reijvajik » Fri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm

I CALL FOR YOU TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Grand World Order wrote:NSD has perhaps the largest case of unwarranted self importance NS has ever seen.

The Greater Republic of Reijvajik.
Where the lambs are friendly and people frolick freely in the lush, green grass.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:I just got a funny telegram. I would've reacted seriously, but I realized that they were threatening the wrong people.

I got the same basic message. It was pretty funny.XD I also talked with him; he didn't know what Godmodding was, so that is likely the source of our issues.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents