NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Commend Unibot II

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Lowell Leber wrote:
Opaloka wrote:Further update on the policy of 'unibot' & his 'united defenders league' following consultation with Red Fleet commander 'Marxingrad'; 'dictators of the world unite' was another fascist cesspit that the UDL considered worthy of its protection.

Also it IS udl policy that fascist regions are ok & only overt nazi regions are worthy of closedown. Try explaining that policy to victims of the terror regimes of Mussolini & Franco.
Were 'die republikaner' ok because they wore suits?

So you have an 'update engine' well here's an update 'learn some politics before you get in the way of anti-fascist action!'.

Fascist, Nazi, falangist or idiot fellow traveller either way The Red Fleet will bury you!

You do realize this is a game? And NS Politics does not equal RL Politics for all of us.

Psssssst. It was in-character.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Unibot II
Senator

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:22 am

The commendation is indeed a great honor. I’ve had the opportunity to commend some amazing players like The Cat-Tribe and Commerce Heights and have had the opportunity to get know some other amazing players like A Mean Old Man, Ballotonia, Goobergunchia, Kandarin, Naivetry and Todd McCloud who are all in the commendation “clubbie”. I wouldn’t have written the commendations I have if I didn’t think it was one of the biggest honours that the NationStates community could bestow on a player. So, this is a really pleasant surprise; thank you.
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote:Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 am

Unibot II wrote:The commendation is indeed a great honor. I’ve had the opportunity to commend some amazing players like The Cat-Tribe and Commerce Heights and have had the opportunity to get know some other amazing players like A Mean Old Man, Ballotonia, Goobergunchia, Kandarin, Naivetry and Todd McCloud who are all in the commendation “clubbie”. I wouldn’t have written the commendations I have if I didn’t think it was one of the biggest honours that the NationStates community could bestow on a player. So, this is a really pleasant surprise; thank you.

*huggles Unibot*

:)

Commend Unibot II was passed 7,403 votes to 2,534.
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 am

*claps begrudgingly*

Good work, Mahaj.

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Congratulations.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks, guys! :)
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm

The condemnation club is much more impressive.
Former Delegate of the North Pacific (x2)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of Osiris
Former Delegate of Lazarus

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Durkadurkiranistan II wrote:The condemnation club is much more impressive.

Obviously.

( EDIT: Congrats, Unibot... )
Last edited by Milograd on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Unibot II
Senator

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:19 am

Mitch Sanderson: Unibot is Commended, Stockholders Rejoice!

February 03, 2012 8:03 AM | Comments Image 3 | Recommend Image 64
By Mitch Sanderson

FEB 03 (ODESSA CHRONICLE) - Ulaş Dorenbos is a happy man. Thirty-seven days into his term as Corporate Executive Officer of Heir Industries and President of Unibot, Unibot has been commended and Heir Industries' stock prices have been rising in this first quarter, demonstrating that the global Cosmetics and Arms Manufacturing giant was not such the Red Giant that analysts had projected last year. On the contrary, Heir Industries has risen to it's main sequence. Dorenbos has called for an unprecedented series of stock buybacks; these stock repurchases are expected to increase Heir Industries's higher earnings per share, inflating the price of the stock and finally, protecting the company from that takeover which analysts were speculating about in December during Heir's Reign of Stupidity.

Dorenbos answered several questions at the recent press conference held following the announcement of "Commend Unibot II" passing. Here are some of the highlights I found extremely entertaining.

Liberal Reporter: Mr. Dorenbos, don't you find it as a tad disingenuous that your nation has continually denounced Eduard Heir's humanitarianism as 'radical' in regards to the "Condemn Automagfreek" controversy, yet you have happily accepted the commendation for what was primarily Eduard Heir's praised work in the WA?"

Dorenbos: Well now, let's get one thing straight first. Eduard did that praised work as our representative. Our nation paid his bills and gave him lodging. We agree with the world community; it was good stuff. Eduard covered a lot of topics in the WA like um genocide and gambling and um mental illness [sic], as well as commending some fantastic sports heroes -- It's something we can all get behind.

Liberal Reporter: Oh, what's your favorite team? Besides Unibot, of course.

Dorenbos: Besides Unibot, eh? I presume? OOoow that's hard, I'd have to go with either Starblaydia or Aguazul. Neither have lost a match when I've watched them. Next question.

Another Reporter: Mr. Dorenbos, how do you expect this commendation will affect Unibot and Heir Industries?

Dorenbos: Well, I believe that it sends the right message to the shareholders and to the potential shareholders as well as the various nations around the world which we're trying to branch out to for foreign direct investments. Our nation is a great nation, it's a strong and trustworthy business partner.

What we're seeing with Heir Industries' transformation under Dorenbos's leadership is a move away from Heir's incoherent vision of radical and colorful inventions to a more consistent unified realization of the corporate singularity with a developed legal and financial shrewdness. Currently, Dorenbos is working with his staff to reorganize and refocus the schizophrenic catalog of products that Heir Industries has maintained for years; the result is that Dorenbos is looking to target new areas for foreign direct investment such as the jungles in Quebostauf which has been getting all the liberal fluffies up in arms, but frankly they're being silly as usual. Although the area is currently a hotbed for civil war, an arms manufacturing factory will be a good development for Quebostauf -- think of all the new jobs for the locals; a deal is still in the progress of negotiation with the local regime and the rebel regime. One the more interesting developments is that Dorenbos is wanting to move Heir Industries into the smartphone business when so many other well-established companies are dominating that market now; some analysts are suggesting that this shows Dorenbos' lack of vision compared to his predessessor. But I think that's absolutely baloney, Mr. Dorenbos is a genius; just recently the company has announced it's planning to develop a private equity firm as a branch of Heir Industries which is expected to generate two billion NSD annually. Simply put, this is a "hand of god" move if we were playing a game of chess; Heir Industries cannot lose in the business of private equity.

Comments

Agreed Dornbos is very good for the company. Its on the right track now.
- Posted by Gallydonda at February, 04 2012 4:04 AM

You clearly have no idea about the economic instability of the business model that "Dornbos" is playing -- it's completely unstable. Give him one year and he'll have the entire nation suffering from dutch disease and oil dependency.
- Posted by Iamthewalrus at February, 04 2012 6:26 AM

CAN'T FIND THE NEW JENNIFER BASRICK SEXTAPE? SEE HERE: http://tinyurl.com/yhy7xeb
- Posted by spambotXXX at February, 05 2012 1:12 PM
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote:Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives