NATION

PASSWORD

First Winter Youth Games - Discussion Thread - Harrikes 2012

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Well, first I want to clarify that as BER said, the RPs were ranked and given a bonus according to that:

1.00 Bergnovinaia
0.90 Thatius
0.80 Euskirribakondara
0.70 Albertasby
0.60 Vekaiyu
0.20 Carmadin
0.00 for the rest

That file was sent to Ipeland, he might be able to verify that, or he won't. Anyway, he's not involved, he just asked for the files, and that's what I sent to him. I say once again, it was not fraudulent! But I know you won't believe me, and I understand that, but again here's my argument:

I worked with a 30% RP influence instead of the 15% default. And I gave 1.00 to my athletes in the Bobsleigh Duo event, because just Klemens Rocha and Jonas Trevis (CKY) and Ng'oht'j Lohk and Ehvahn Meht'j (CRM) had 1.00... and none of them RPed. Bergnovinaia was NOT participating on that event, so the 1.00 RP bonus was useless on that event, and Thatius (who got 0.9) just had two entries: Dimitrij Goranov and Jonathan O'Brien with a skill of 0.00 and Sebastian Biederlack and Toby Hauke with a skill of 0.50.

Secondly, I know repercussions will come on me, because let's face it... there's almost no way to proof I'm innocent, as it is my word against the established NSSports RPers and the guy from Soviet Canuckistan who instead of taking a position, it's changing it every time just to make things worse for me, as he feels betrayed for the fact that I did not co-host with him. BUT, nor Carmadin, nor Albertasby, nor Soviet Canuckistan, nor Chenkorya (and Belikovia, did not even participate, she's taken a break from NS) have anything to see with what happened... as I'm the ONLY responsible for the signups, the scorinations, the everything. So, when the repercussion and let's say it that way, the wrath of NSSports comes.... they have nothing to see (or at least not Carmadin, nor Albertasby, nor Chenkorya, nor Belikovia). I don't feel in a position where I can defend Soviet Canuckistan, as I don't know what happens with him and his communications with me are quite mutating, one day is something, another day is something else.

SC, "anything democratic happening like a vote to remove me from the council". Carmadin was not against the idea and in fact, said he'd leave his vote on me. Chenkorya decided to abstain from voting, Belikovia hasn't logged in, and I did not contact Albertasby. So technically, it was just my vote available, and I voted to suspend you (not remove you). But now, with all this mess, you should be thankful (somehow), as I've washed your hands. So now you can sit back and enjoy my armageddon on NSSports, like you wanted.

Homelands Our, for the remake of these days (that will be done tomorrow, depending on the withdrawals), the RPs already made WILL be counted. But, as far as I know, the only "RP" you've made was your signup. I hear your idea of "something fair on RP"... you say it, and it will be done.

I'm still receiving withdrawals to determine the fate of this, which is just sinking. But, I propose a rebirth of these games where I have nothing to see with it.
Euskirribakondara: Prosperity In Diversity
Political Compass: -7.38 (EC), -6.21 (SO)

WHF and WorldVision, Entries and Results
32nd World Hit Festival Winner

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:26 pm

NO, I'm not mad at you for hosting alone, I'm mad at you for not informing me till after you decided to do that, then conducting it unfairly, and then for an RP, blowing it out of proportion, you could have ignored but no then also lying to me as why you appointed Carmadin VP.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Soviet Canuckistan wrote:NO, I'm not mad at you for hosting alone, I'm mad at you for not informing me till after you decided to do that, then conducting it unfairly, and then for an RP, blowing it out of proportion, you could have ignored but no then also lying to me as why you appointed Carmadin VP and what was my RP bonus?
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Previous

Return to NS Sports