NATION

PASSWORD

The Woods Allied Meeting(For The Allied Legion and allies)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Woods
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Woods Allied Meeting(For The Allied Legion and allies)

Postby The Woods » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:31 am

The Woods' capital, Kerat, is a giant group of treehouses, unlike any other. The Redwoods support an amazing amount of wieght... In fact, the air port is built upon trees. The palace is huge. It is all built out of wood and covered in leaves. The city seems primal, a powerful, wild, uncontrollable force.

Futuristicness
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Futuristicness » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:48 pm

*arrives*
How may I be of service to you?

The Woods
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Woods » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Oh, this is just a get-together, Mr...
In any case, I'm Archdruidess Cera PeWoods. Welcome.

Tannarabia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tannarabia » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Tannarabia's specially designed EagleChopper landed at the air port. Himo Niavo walked out of the helicopter in his silk NeoNiavo suit. He bowed to Cera PeWoods and complimented her beautiful dress.
Paradise is found in the mind!
My country does represent my political beliefs!
Freedom is more important than life! Well, your life, that is...
http://www.nstracker.net/tannarabia We use this
I believe in Heliocentrism.
Econ: -10 Social: -9.5
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Futuristicness
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Futuristicness » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 pm

The have this cookie *hands over a cookie*

Periodspace
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:39 pm

The Periodspacean Jet Bomber landed on a docking bay. Out of it walked Prim Medi Ultima, ruler of Periodspace. His first words were, "Nevermind the Jet Bomber, I come in peace."

I have recently changed some political opinions, so my "pro and against" thing is still in the works.

Mirrodinia
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirrodinia » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:52 pm

"Some suspicious is going on here..." said Nell'dar from his private office in Mirrodinia, "but what?"
QueenRushMuse Yeah!
"Come on, you know I'm at least half crazy. (weird people live longer)"--Bohlatopia

"We need more songs about pets and less about breakups and romances and love stories and blah blah blah."--Corrian

"If you see it darling, it's there."--Freddie Mercury

"I don't need a girl
Don't need a friend
Cause my friend lonesome's unconditional."
--Max Collins, EVE 6

"Blah blah"--Alex Lifeson

"The most endangered species
The honest man
Will still survive annihilation
Forming a world
State of integrity
Sensitive, open and strong"
--Neil Peart
"Why would one want to not be weird? If you aren't weird then you are normal, and you know something about normal...it doesn't exist.

Periodspace
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Mirrodinia wrote:"Some suspicious is going on here..." said Nell'dar from his private office in Mirrodinia, "but what?"

FROM THE OFFICE OF PERIODSPACE
To: Nell'dar Ameene
I know The Woods from... certain matters. But you can trust this nation, that's for sure.

I have recently changed some political opinions, so my "pro and against" thing is still in the works.

Mirrodinia
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirrodinia » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:07 pm

To: Prim

What matters...
QueenRushMuse Yeah!
"Come on, you know I'm at least half crazy. (weird people live longer)"--Bohlatopia

"We need more songs about pets and less about breakups and romances and love stories and blah blah blah."--Corrian

"If you see it darling, it's there."--Freddie Mercury

"I don't need a girl
Don't need a friend
Cause my friend lonesome's unconditional."
--Max Collins, EVE 6

"Blah blah"--Alex Lifeson

"The most endangered species
The honest man
Will still survive annihilation
Forming a world
State of integrity
Sensitive, open and strong"
--Neil Peart
"Why would one want to not be weird? If you aren't weird then you are normal, and you know something about normal...it doesn't exist.

Periodspace
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Mirrodinia wrote:To: Prim

What matters...

Secret matters.

The Woods
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Woods » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Ah, greetings Prim. Is Nell'dar coming? Remember, all from both our regions are welcome. If not, welcome. Please, have a seat in the Grand Dining Hall. Yes, up the stairs and to your left. Sorry, Himo, my dress? It's just casual. I do like it, though. It's top of the line hide. Not deer hide, of course. We have rules about that. Thanks for the cookie. Go ahead to the Dining Hall. Just follow Prim, Mr.
Last edited by The Woods on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Periodspace
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:50 pm

The Woods wrote:Ah, greetings Prim. Is Nell'dar coming? Remember, all from both our regions are welcome. If not, welcome. Please, have a seat in the Grand Dining Hall. Yes, up the stairs and to your left. Sorry, Himo, my dress? It's just casual. I do like it, though. It's top of the line hide. Not deer hide, of course. We have rules about that. Thanks for the cookie. Go ahead to the Dining Hall. Just follow Prim, Mr.

Greetings, Archdruidess Cera PeWoods. I do not believe Nell'Dar is coming. *Has a seat in the Grand Dining Hall.*

Legionica
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Kerat International Airport

The large red, unmistakable jet landed on the strip without any problems, gathering many nearby onlookers around it. Inscribed upon the side of it in gold lettering, The Imperial Eagle. This was the personal jet of none other than the Emperor of Legionica, Caesar Primis Sanguine.

The steps of the jet flopped down with a "pang" noise, and for the first time, the Emperor stepped forth into The Woods. The large, regal man donned his traditional gold armor and red cape, along with his ever present golden olive crown.

"Ahem- May I be directed towards the Allied Legion embassy here?"

The Woods
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Woods » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:29 pm

"But of course, Emperor!" greeted Verta, a High Druid. "The largest treehouse is the palace. The building to the left is the Embassy Building."

Legionica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm

The Woods wrote:"But of course, Emperor!" greeted Verta, a High Druid. "The largest treehouse is the palace. The building to the left is the Embassy Building."

"Thank you, fellow human." Primis nodded and smiled, then turned to his man servant. "Lieone, please have my luggage brought to the Embassy, and check me in. I will be proceeding to the Palace."

Lieone nodded and rushed off to his duties, leaving the Caesar to make his way through the crowds of people to the great Palace. Once the big man arrived at the large doors, he knocked and raised his head, so that he looked down his nose in the way he did so often.

--argh let go of my throat
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Mr. --argh let go of my throat of the nation the --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat arrived on his personal --argh let go of my throat surrounded by his personal --argh let go of my throatian guards who were at the time grabbing about ten citizens throats causing them to exclaim "--argh let go of my throat!". He had just come from the city of --argh let go of my throat where dozens of --argh let go of my throatian citizens were strangled by --argh let go of my throatian guards forcing them to scream the national motto, --argh let go of my throat. He walked up to the entrance with ten --argh let go of my throats in his wallet and uttered the phrase-- "--argh let go of my throat! I'm tryin' to tell a story thing here! Sheesh!"
Everyone worries about aliens, robots, reincarnated dinosaurs, invading countries, and stuff ending life as we know it here on Earth. They're all wrong. You wanna know what will really do us all in....
Search engine bots! They're out to get us man! Always invading forums and websites checking for new stuff. One day they will become intelligent and use their knowledge for their own evil purposes! When they do, I will blame Google. Scroll down, the invasion has already begun...

"And darkness would fall; And truth would be revealed; And the malicious one would return; And a sacrifice would be made; And malevolence would freeze; And ice would reign"
"P.S. Most fun April Fools Day ever."--Legendary Web Genious and NS Hero, Max Barry

Periodspace
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Upon seeing --argh Let Go Of My Throat, Prim Medi Ultima welcomed him. "It is good to see you, --Argh."

The Woods
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Woods » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Legionica wrote:
The Woods wrote:"But of course, Emperor!" greeted Verta, a High Druid. "The largest treehouse is the palace. The building to the left is the Embassy Building."

"Thank you, fellow human." Primis nodded and smiled, then turned to his man servant. "Lieone, please have my luggage brought to the Embassy, and check me in. I will be proceeding to the Palace."

Lieone nodded and rushed off to his duties, leaving the Caesar to make his way through the crowds of people to the great Palace. Once the big man arrived at the large doors, he knocked and raised his head, so that he looked down his nose in the way he did so often.

"Welcome, Primis! I'm Cera PeWoods, Archdruidess. This is my home. Isn't it beautiful? In any case, go ahead up to the dining hall. There you are, Verta! Where have you been? Never mind. Just get the food ready, ok?"

--argh let go of my throat
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:09 pm

"And you as well." stated --Argh behind his personal guards who protected his secret identity at all times (excluding war, seeing as none who see his face live to tell the tale). "Tell me Prim, when is dinner?"
Everyone worries about aliens, robots, reincarnated dinosaurs, invading countries, and stuff ending life as we know it here on Earth. They're all wrong. You wanna know what will really do us all in....
Search engine bots! They're out to get us man! Always invading forums and websites checking for new stuff. One day they will become intelligent and use their knowledge for their own evil purposes! When they do, I will blame Google. Scroll down, the invasion has already begun...

"And darkness would fall; And truth would be revealed; And the malicious one would return; And a sacrifice would be made; And malevolence would freeze; And ice would reign"
"P.S. Most fun April Fools Day ever."--Legendary Web Genious and NS Hero, Max Barry

Periodspace
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:13 pm

--argh let go of my throat wrote:"And you as well." stated --Argh behind his personal guards who protected his secret identity at all times (excluding war, seeing as none who see his face live to tell the tale). "Tell me Prim, when is dinner?"

"To be honest," said Prim, "I don't know." He turned to Cera PeWoods. "When is dinner?"

Tannarabia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tannarabia » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:51 pm

"I'm sorry, Cera. Emergency at hom..." Niavo fell to the ground. He whispered, "Hospital, please." His guards picked him up and sprinted to the hospital.
Paradise is found in the mind!
My country does represent my political beliefs!
Freedom is more important than life! Well, your life, that is...
http://www.nstracker.net/tannarabia We use this
I believe in Heliocentrism.
Econ: -10 Social: -9.5
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Legionica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Tannarabia wrote:"I'm sorry, Cera. Emergency at hom..." Niavo fell to the ground. He whispered, "Hospital, please." His guards picked him up and sprinted to the hospital.

"Septimius' rage, Himo!" Primis looked back to find his old friend collapsed and being rushed off to God knows where. "High Druidess Cera, would you think lesser of me if I followed my good friend?"

The Woods
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Woods » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Legionica wrote:
Tannarabia wrote:"I'm sorry, Cera. Emergency at hom..." Niavo fell to the ground. He whispered, "Hospital, please." His guards picked him up and sprinted to the hospital.

"Septimius' rage, Himo!" Primis looked back to find his old friend collapsed and being rushed off to God knows where. "High Druidess Cera, would you think lesser of me if I followed my good friend?"

Actually, I was planning that myself. You can come along. Verta, get our best Healers and High Druids. Now. After words, come ahead.

Legionica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 pm

The Woods wrote:
Legionica wrote:"Septimius' rage, Himo!" Primis looked back to find his old friend collapsed and being rushed off to God knows where. "High Druidess Cera, would you think lesser of me if I followed my good friend?"

Actually, I was planning that myself. You can come along. Verta, get our best Healers and High Druids. Now. After words, come ahead.

Primis nodded, but thought to himself, Come along? Phsht. I wasn't thinking of accompanying you. This is by best friend! He called for Lieone, who had not enough time to check in and put away the luggage.

"Lieone! Grab the things, we're going with Niavo!"

Periodspace
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Prim Medi Ultima thought he saw Cera PeWoods run frantically down the hall with Primis Caesar Sanguine. He also thought he saw people carrying Himo Naivo. "Hold on a second," he said to --Argh, and then he chased after them, and asked what was going on.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents