NATION

PASSWORD

What is your countries MAIN complaint?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

What is your countries MAIN complaint?

Postby MXjSiMs » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:04 pm

My counties biggest complaint seems to be is minimal government involvement! But I say to them, govern yourself!
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Mxjsims wrote:My counties biggest complaint seems to be is minimal government involvement! But I say to them, govern yourself!

:eyebrow: What are you babbling about?

Maroza
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:06 pm

The Murtunian Tribes wrote:
Mxjsims wrote:My counties biggest complaint seems to be is minimal government involvement! But I say to them, govern yourself!

Indeed :unsure:
Current level 5: Peacetime
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:06 pm

This.
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Military Worldbuilding || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Discord: nstiami || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby MXjSiMs » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Interpret your own meaning, or figure it out.
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

New Hestia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hestia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

He's asking you to list the main complaint among the people in your country at the present time. It isn't so difficult to get.

Hestians will often grouse about taxes being too high.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Mxjsims wrote:
The Murtunian Tribes wrote: :eyebrow: What are you babbling about?

No. Explain. And just because I'm in a sour mood, if you don't I will ask the mods to lock your thread.

Albicia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albicia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Mxjsims wrote:

No. Explain. And just because I'm in a sour mood, if you don't I will ask the mods to lock your thread.

Against the rules buddy...

New Hestia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hestia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 pm

The Murtunian Tribes wrote:No. Explain. And just because I'm in a sour mood, if you don't I will ask the mods to lock your thread.

If there is one thing that will surely piss the Moderators off, it will be you attempting to use them as your personal weapon. They'll be more likely to ban you.

MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby MXjSiMs » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Mxjsims wrote:

Oh someone has a little power? Sounds like a whiney brat to me. If your not smart enough to figure it out.. I'm probably not smart enough to explain it to you.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 pm

New Hestia wrote:He's asking you to list the main complaint among the people in your country at the present time. It isn't so difficult to get.

Wait...Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh...it's all becoming clear.

Mr. Mxjsims

1. You posted in the wrong forum. It appears one of the mods has already seen that though and towed your thread.
2. Try being more coherent next time.

Against the rules buddy...

Oh, and no, it's not against the rules for me to ask the mods anything. Whether or not it happens is another issue entirely. If this was a general thread it most certainly could be locked for lack of a clear OP. But it's not, so I bid you adieu.

MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby MXjSiMs » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm

New Hestia wrote:He's asking you to list the main complaint among the people in your country at the present time. It isn't so difficult to get.

Yes! Good man, good man!

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Too many fucking Commies.
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby MXjSiMs » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Mr. Mxjsims

1. You posted in the wrong forum. It appears one of the mods has already seen that though and towed your thread.
2. Try being more coherent

Well then, instead of being a jerk. Why don't you tell me which I should post this type of thread in then???

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Russo-Spaniards have a fairly simple complaint, and it has nothing to do with domestic policies.

It's this: Why are so many 'free' nations worse than the worst of all the autocratic, monarchist and fascistic nations out there?

Unfortunately, we cannot answer their query.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

New Hestia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hestia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm

The Grand World Order wrote:Too many fucking Commies.

Amen, brothers. Amen.

The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm

It's got too many humans in it
My dog can lick its balls, and I can lick my balls too but I don't.

DEFCON: 1 [2] 3 4

Pyhrr: The non-native species of TPABA. They are near-humans, and are noticeably (And vastly) superior in terms of physiology, intelligence, and technology. Their most outstanding features include their ability to live more than 5000 years (Without being poisoned, attacked, or killed otherwise), towering height, and very pleasing aesthetic appearance.

PMT-FT|Year: 3054: Location: Central-North America, Large chunk of South America, Trillions of colonies across the Universe.(Though billions of civil wars and revolts across the Empire is beginning to cripple it.)

MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby MXjSiMs » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Estainia wrote:Russo-Spaniards have a fairly simple complaint, and it has nothing to do with domestic policies.

It's this: Why are so many 'free' nations worse than the worst of all the autocratic, monarchist and fascistic nations out there?

Unfortunately, we cannot answer their query.

I don't know, my economy seems to be rather strong. People have made their own choices there!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Hard to say, really. Guess the fact that the President flirts with every attractive female Reptile he encounters is a main source of complaint by ordinary citizens.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby MXjSiMs » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Saurisisia wrote:Hard to say, really. Guess the fact that the President flirts with every attractive female Reptile he encounters is a main source of complaint by ordinary citizens.

Sounds like my kind of president! He may be interested In the many brothels my country holds! Although we aren't too keen on the reptiles! Either way, your always welcome!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Mxjsims wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Hard to say, really. Guess the fact that the President flirts with every attractive female Reptile he encounters is a main source of complaint by ordinary citizens.

Sounds like my kind of president! He may be interested In the many brothels my country holds! Although we aren't too keen on the reptiles! Either way, your always welcome!

He'd probably only visit brothels that have female Anthropomorphic Reptiles, Humans are abhorrent to him.
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby MXjSiMs » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
Mxjsims wrote:

He'd probably only visit brothels that have female Anthropomorphic Reptiles, Humans are abhorrent to him.

Well, I am appalled. Being as I'm human as well as my entire nation! I am going to have to expire my invitation. I hope you change your mind about humans.

Vallermoore
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vallermoore » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Too many human sacrafices.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Mxjsims wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:He'd probably only visit brothels that have female Anthropomorphic Reptiles, Humans are abhorrent to him.

Well, I am appalled. Being as I'm human as well as my entire nation! I am going to have to expire my invitation. I hope you change your mind about humans.

We doubt he will. President Sampson tolerates being around Humans, though having sex with one is the last thing on his mind.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Housing prices. They're astronomical.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information