NATION

PASSWORD

The Tragedy of Betrayal (Yushuu vs. Japan) [ MT-PMT | Open ]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Tragedy of Betrayal (Yushuu vs. Japan) [ MT-PMT | Open ]

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:05 pm

OOC: This is the time when the Top Secret problem our nation faces now comes public as the submarine reaches open waters. A concrete OOC thread shall soon come as well. This RP is about hunting down that submarine before it reaches Cape Verde....Open to all.

Vladivostok, Japan...

In the port of Vladivostok, harbours the Imperial Vladivostok Fleet, a fleet of 250 warships overall. Among them, were 20 Akula III Class Nuclear Joint Strike Force People's Multi-Purpose Submarines, developed back in January 2011. The plan, was to move these submarines, as well as most nuclear submarines in the Imperial navy, to surround the Japanese Home Islands, to defend their waters. However, in a stroke of horror as well as terrible oversight of the Japanese Military, an Akula III, left the docks, stealthily making its way underwater.

It carried its full payload of 50 nuclear warheads, heading for a plan one would never imagine. The submarine captain, had made his own version of the 1 gigaton bomb, yet one less powerful than it should be, to make it easier to carry on board the submarine. Henceforth, it is more of a 500 megaton submarine launched intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile, with fusion reactions instead of fission. The submarine silently skulked into the ocean, with the navy not detecting them. However, the submarine was not on a mission for Japan, rather, a bunch of of rogue madmen, were onboard the submarine.

These were the submarine captain, his brother, as well as his father. They were so greedy, for wealth as well as power. Their plan, nuke either side, to trick them into a nuclear war, so that the submarine captain's mercenary nuclear industry in Cape Verde could go into full business to make profits. They were the ultimate criminals. Start a world wide Armageddon in the name of profits as well as business. Surely, if the government caught them, they would be charged with the most indefinte treason, while their company would be shut down.

However, they did not care less. They thought, that, because the Emperor was in Noravea, they could do whatever they wanted to do. First, the plan was to to meet with Panaman terrorists, to stage a nuclear strike on Japanese people in Panama. Next, would be Ryukyu. Their next targets, would be the enemies Japan was at war with, to trick them into believing the government did this. However, it was definitely not the government. These greedy madmen had a plan. To make both sides destroy each other, in the name of profit. Something would be the most dangerous of all time...

The captain, Yushuu Ikito, with his brother, Yushuu Matsuo, as well as his father Yushuu Genjiro, of the Yushuu Nuclear Inc., were making their evil plans come into action. They would nuke Japanese targets first, to trigger the paranoid Emperor's response in turn, to nuke his foes; while the submarine would nuke the enemies, to make them fire nukes back in return. The true problem, the worse challenge, had begun.

"Hoi, nii-san! The time has come, Comrade!" yelled Matsuo from the submarine chambers of sleep.

"Matte kudasai! Chotto matte kudasai, toshi wa!" Ikito yelled back.

They both ran into each other, then went to the central command room, to prepare executing their plan.

"Deploy 3 nuclear weapons. We are within range of Panama. Shot the main city, nuke their fleet, smash the military bases. Make the Emperor think his enemies did this. AM I clear?" Ikito asked.

"HAI!" his brother, his father, as well as the crew, answered.

"To profit. Armaggedon in the sake of business!" they all cheered.

3 nukes were launched into space, ready to crash straight into Panama.

At the 200 Special 250 Megaton CSS-Dong Feng 701A Nuclear Missiles headed for Canada, the submarine captain wanted to deal Japan a heavy blow, by making them waste these missiles in vain. The submarine's computer hackers, destroyed the mainframes of these 200 missiles, then the submarine launched a salvo of anti-ballistic missiles, to shoot them down. Japan's nuclear exchange with Canada was temporarily halted...at the hands of a greedy man.

Panama

Sirens were ringing almost everywhere, as the situation intensified. People were scrambling in all directions on board the AEGIS armed DDGN-X 2012 Suzuya Class Nuclear Multi-Purpose Destroyers. They activated all AEGIS computers, then prepared anti-ballistic measures. The anti-ballistic weapons were immediately deployed with haste, shooting down 2 nuclear missiles; yet one was still moving unto Panama. Japanese on ground were in full panic, as well as the local population. For a second, Panaman guerrilla rebels resisting the Japanese occupation, temporarily watched.

However, ships closer to the Panama harbour, open fired with their AK-630 CIWS weapons, unleashing a torrent of CIWS fire, shredding the last nuclear missile, before crashing it into the ocean, detonating the nuclear bomb, onto the ship that counterattacked, sinking that one destroyer in the process. This was a close call, with Panama's newly established Command Centre 17, transmitting back to Kyoto, their ordeal.

Soon, the fighting resumed, with ever more Panaman forces, beginning a direct assualt on Japanese positions. The Panama front is coming to near defeat.

Kyoto Reich Bunker, in Joint connection with Command Centre 17, as well as the Emperor in Noravea

"Masaka! Shibata! Chikusho! Bakameru! Traitor!!!" bellowed the Emperor in rage, when the message of the situation reached his table.

On the other side, Seii Taishogun Uchiha Madara, was equally raged, cursing in his own vocabulary.

Returning to his senses, Madara asked the Command Centre 17, for the details,

"May I understand the rubbish?" he asked. CC17 replied, giving the details of the ordeal, about Panama Japanese naval forces managing to intercept the enemy nukes, on time, while the nuclear attack on Canada had failed. Some mysterious nation was behind this, as is assumed...

Of course, the relentless, raging Emperor, indeed says so: "Fuck it. It is a nation, a sort of third party intending to sabotage our war effort!"

"Cough... Ahem, I it is not, Comrade Emperor. A submarine from Vladivostok has recently dissappeared. What to do? This is U-880; Captain Yushuu's Akula III." said Uchiha Madara, once reports from Vladivostok finally came in.

"Nani?!!! Masaka! CHIKUSHO!" the Emperor swore in anger, not believing his eyes at the situation. He smashed his chair for a third time so far, with Sakura having to get a new one, onece more.

"Indeed, I might as well suspect them, especially their new company in Cape Verde, with the motto: Armaggedon for the Sake of Profit," said the operation of CC17-Panama,

"THAT GOES AGAINST COMMUNISM! What do they think they are!" yelled the Emperor, "Prepare their doom! Hunt them down! Send a message to all naval, air forces of our side, as well as those of the enemy! THis is over for us! If that submarine does its job, we are all dead!" the Emperor said, with everyone in Kyoto Bunker, surprised.

"HAI! Tenno Heika Banzai!"

The order was carried out with stark efficiency, everonye receiving note of U-880-X; the very submarine, so treacherous as it was...

Several moments later...

The submarine had escaped every attempts ot Tokyo trying to hunt it down. The brilliant, greedy, corrupt captain, did every maneouvre possible to avoid the Japanese military. However, he eventually ran into challenges. His submarine had stayed 1800ft below sea level for too long. It was time to resurface. However, it was almost their undoing. As the submarine resurfaced in the Malacca Straits, local Japanese Malaysian fleets surged to the area after detecting the submarine on their radar. Soon, several 250 Mitsubishi F-15J Kai Fighter Aircrafts, swooped out of Malaysian air fields, to engage the submarine. They dropped a whole payload of depth charges, while deploying torpedoes in a ruthless manner, to try to sink the submarine. Filled with massive amounts of countermeasures, the traitor submarine fired back, destroying most of the torpedoes fired at it.

Only one torpedo was left. The submarine captain gave the order once more, hence destroying that torpedo as well. However, now came the depth charges, which were shaking the hell out of the submarine, causing the vessel to shake horribly, while if one depth charge exploded on it, it would ahve been the end. The captain, so treacherous as he was however, was also good at dodging depth charge attacks. Since there were no mines in the Malacca strait, he felt that there should be nothing to worry about. However, when 250 F-15J Kais flew over, he knew it was the end. He ordered his submarine to slip back underwater while activating all stealth capabilties. Then, a flurry of 300 cruise missiles locked on the F-15s, flew out of the submarine, knocking out 150 of the 250 F-15 Kais of the Imperial Air force flying in the air.

This was a disastrous loss Japan suffered. At the hands of a greedy defector, or more, a traitor that soon the rest of the world would know of. The submarine went underwater, remaining at 900 metres below sea level, for the rest of its journey to Cape Verde in the Atlantic Ocean. Captain Yuhsuu was an extreme threat to the Imperial regime. Something that had to be dealt with. Seii Taishogun Uchiha Madara, realized the submarine's threat was out of Japan's control as well as jurisdiction. He thus sent a message to the world, requesting help in hunting it down. That Akula III clas SSBN, had the power to trigger an Armaggedon, by tricking both sides into annihilating each other, while the captain's business, a PMC nuclear company, could make massive profits.

The problem was now too big to ignore, as well as too threatening, to dangerous for the regime to keep a secret from the rest of the world. The time had finally come to reveal the scope of the situation as it was. Seii Taishogun Uchiha Madara sent a message to the Emperor, requesting total permission to leak the horror, to the international community. The Emperor, dropped his head into his hands, then bowed in shame. He never thought something like this would humiliate the Empire on such a scale. He had no intention of letting a rogue submarine threaten the world. It had to be stopped as soon as possible. The Emperor wrote the letter, then sent it to Madara, for publishing. The time had come at last...

Code: Select all
Nations of the world, we are under threat. However, we are not the only ones. This "rogue submarine", who believes that "Armaggedon is for the sake of business", has become too much of a threat for us to handle alone. It threatens every single nation out there. Hence, to outline the urgency, I shall provide a $150 billion bounty to whoever catches the submarine first. I shall have the head of the captain in a basket. This is an embarrassment to our regime. We are all dead, the whole world is doomed if we do not catch it.

Sincerely, your Notorious, Emperor Tokugawa-Qianglong Uchiha no Yuan Zong Huangdi no Muteki of Japan.
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 am, edited 9 times in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

NewIndependentcanada
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby NewIndependentcanada » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Lucien laughed like a madman when he was told of that rouge submarine captain threatening to destroy the world. " Those commie bastards are poor as fuck, why the hell should we be afraid". Admiral Mowat and Deputy Prime Minister Stone looked at each other and shrugged. Mowat coughed and then said, " I know this ought to be ignored but we will look good in the eyes of the international community, stopping a chink warlord and saving the world, all that Jewish Hollywood crap" Lucien considered that and lit a cigar. "alright, send our all 5 of our Wolf-class Attack Subs to the Artic on standby and I will contact the Japanese governemnt. All the officers saluted and ran to do there lords bidding. Lucien injected himself with Herion and tpyed a letter to the Japanese High Command .......

To:Emperor Tokugawa-Qianglong Uchiha no Yuan Zong Huangdi no Muteki of Japan

This fucker has to be stooped, so I say we become allies again and blast him to Kingdom Come. I sent a squadron of highly advanced subs to the Artic to attack when you do. Please send an officer to Vancouver Naval Base to talk with me......

Best regards, Lucien Willbanks
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=134822&p=6798648&sid=48b9c778ae648cb9e734c67d9615fb45#p6798648
FACT BOOK (FIXED)
Prime Minister- John Mannix
Deputy Prime Minister- Lucien Willbanks
Minister of Foreign Affairs- James Lester
Minister of War- Henry Walker
Minister of Interior- Jamie Stone

Nick Fury and 40,000 Waffen SS troops protect the Governmnet in Exlie
MEMBER OF THE DRAGONS FURY PACT
PROUD TO BE A RIGHT WING CANADIAN! HEIL HARPER!
I have no nation, because I nuked myself. My Head of State has made a government in exile in Greater Evil Japan.

Amannn
Attaché

Founded: Aug 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Amannn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:46 pm

we will help

The Zerg Expanse
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zerg Expanse » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Amannn wrote:we will help

OOC:Be more detailed.
MT

The Zergian Expanse
NOTE: Not real zerg. Just a monarchy with zerg tactics. And honour. And no fear.

FT

The Zerg Expanse

NewIndependentcanada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NewIndependentcanada » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:58 pm

The Zerg Expanse wrote:

I trust you were both permitted to post here.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=134822&p=6798648&sid=48b9c778ae648cb9e734c67d9615fb45#p6798648
FACT BOOK (FIXED)

I have no nation, because I nuked myself. My Head of State has made a government in exile in Greater Evil Japan.

Arkania 5
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkania 5 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:09 pm

NewIndependentcanada wrote:
The Zerg Expanse wrote:

I trust you were both permitted to post here.

OOC: Just helping...

TGing him now.
MT <Compatible with FanT if needed>: The Shattered Enclave [INACTIVE]
FT: Aperture Industries
"The Shattered Enclave is technically a failed nation, but through all odds, they have survived as a million-headed hydra, all ready to simultaneously attack each other as their enemies. Wildly different factions, each with cultures that simply could not have developed within a hundred years, kept in a temporum of chaos...one wonders if more unexplained powers were involved in the creation of this monstrosity..."
WE ARE THE COLOR RED IN A WORLD FULL OF BLACK AND WHITE.....
tl;dr: Not a country or a nation. More like an entire world divided into a trillion pieces. Near impossible to invade. FanT/FT origins, MT/PMT technology.
Allanea wrote:evil shithole of a country

Arkania 5
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkania 5 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Off the coast of Panama

"What the hell was that?" Shouted the Exarch. "Sir, our reports show that Japanese nukes have landed in Panama." "Goddammit." muttered the Exarch. The fleet was a scout fleet, just wandering around for intervention. "Wait, sir. You may want to see this report."

Nations of the world, we are under threat. However, we are not the only ones. This "rogue submarine", who believes that "Armaggedon is for the sake of business", has become too much of a threat for us to handle alone. It threatens every single nation out there. Hence, to outline the urgency, I shall provide a $150 billion bounty to whoever catches the submarine first. I shall have the head of the captain in a basket. This is an embarrassment to our regime. We are all dead, the whole world is doomed if we do not catch it.

Sincerely, your Notorious, Emperor Tokugawa-Qianglong Uchiha no Yuan Zong Huangdi no Muteki of Japan.

"Oh. Let's find this son of a bitch, then." The fleet went off to search for the "Rogue submarine."
"The Shattered Enclave is technically a failed nation, but through all odds, they have survived as a million-headed hydra, all ready to simultaneously attack each other as their enemies. Wildly different factions, each with cultures that simply could not have developed within a hundred years, kept in a temporum of chaos...one wonders if more unexplained powers were involved in the creation of this monstrosity..."
tl;dr: Not a country or a nation. More like an entire world divided into a trillion pieces. Near impossible to invade. FanT/FT origins, MT/PMT technology.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:50 pm

South African coast....

The submarine had managed to evade almost every Japanese attempt to capture it so far. It was coming closer to its destination every time. The U-880-X was moving on her way to Cape Verde at full speed, voyaging at 41 knots an hour. The rogue submarine had a whole set of plans. It had managed to evade Malacca straits, even passing through the massive Japanese blockade around Sri Lanka without being detected. The Japanese command knew this submarine was an absolute threat. It carried up to 50 nuclear weapons of 50 megatons each on board. The submarine was of a new sort of stealth, that many would have difficulty reaching, unless the submarine begins to surface. Even the Japanese themselves had trouble with it. Once the submarine reached the bottom of the sea, it was undetectable, making it even more deadly in its plans.

By now, 40 DDGN-X 2012 Suzuya class AEGIS armed Nuclear Multi-Purpose destroyers, leaving from their port in Madagascar, began the journey to hunt down the Akula III. Something had to be done about it, however, the Akula was already crossing into the Atlantic ocean by now...

On board the rogue submarine, the Captain was once again working on an evil scheme...

"Captain Yushuu Ikito. It is time to unleash our plan."

"Indeed. Launch!"

A J-SMX Yuuko class SLBM flew out of the submarine, intended to nuke the Japanese port in Panama. The destroyers pursuing the submarine, tracked the missile, then used its AEGIS computer anti-ballistic missile system as well as its AK-630 CIWS, to shoot it down. Half of the missile exploded in the air, with the other half tumbling into the ocean. However, even though this is the second time that Captain Yushuu failed, he was willing to do more. He began to make plans for Cape Verde...
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Compass
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Cape Verde, Submarine surfaces at last.
The Beginning of the End of the Empire

A little while later, in the base of Cape Verde, thousands of shouting warriors overrun the last government base, securing the last shred of Cape Verde for Yushuu's plan. He was ready to strike at the heart of the Empire. He was going to do it now.

He sent his own message, for Phase I to begin.
Top Secret.

I wish for Anti-GEIJD alliance assistance in crushing the Emperor's incoming fleet, for my plan, to come into play....
Just as this was done, his submarine began to resurface near Cape Verde, readying its VLS cells, while moving towards shore, to be welcomed by his fellow henchmen...

At the same time, the submarine, after its long voyage of avoiding every Japanese obstacle, had made its way to the island. The hatch opened, once the submarine parked at port. The Yushuu family got out, then met their henchmen. Several soldiers were screaming in praise as well as reverance at their glorious leader Yushuu Ikito of the People's Republic of Cape Verde, as newly proclaimed state, declared from within the submarine.

Some was going to happen, that would end up destroying the Empire. At a moments notice, Yushuu Ikito gave an order, then all the Cape Verde islands burst to life, as everyone prepared their forces, to launch an invasion of Japanese Africa, as well as prepare a full scale nuclear strike on Japan. Yushuu had everything going to plan. He cackled that everyone believe the opposite, he cackled so loud, that he made everyone else around him laugh like hiyeenas.

He was after all, a madman. His voyage had taken days to occur. His submarine had been pursued by 4 Japanese fleets, while a Japanese aviation division would take off from Malta, to launch an air raid in due time. While he knew all of this, he thought he still had time. Japan had failed to capture him. He was only moments away from his plan. To the half of the people on the island still loyal to the Emperor, he had them executed, then burnt to the stake.

Then, he showed a flag, with anti-Emperor slogans, then prepared his forces, for the great assault against Japan. At last, he knew he could finally accomplish his plan. He was going to strike the Empire first, then he was going to look at every other target...he was ready for it.

"Comrades, it is time. Armaggedon for the sake of profit!" he ordered, then burst into cackles, as did the rest of his henchmen.

"Aahahaa! Down with the Empire! Up with radiation!"

Back on the submarine, 3 nuclear missiles were launched off, heading to target Japanese bases in Nigeria. To wound a major part of Japanese military capabilities in Africa. Next, the main invasion force of 255,000 troops, was being loaded into transports, to arrive for Morocco in a few days, to strike Japan a terrible blow. Africa was terribly necessary for his corporation to obtain labourers working for him, to us against Japan. He would pretend to liberate them, then he would simply bring them all into oppression. He was ready to strike Japan's backside at all costs.

Yushuu was ready...

Yushuu Ikito went back into his nuclear submarine, with his family, as well as crew, made it the official government headquarters, then descended beneath the waves, skulking its way around Cape Verde, to patrol it. At the same time, Yushuu Ikito spoke with his brother.

"Brother, should I create an even more insane cult of personality around myself?" Ikito asked.

"Perhaps that should be the best way to divert the Emperor," his brother replied, then both fell onto the flooring, cackling like mad crows or witches...
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Invasion of Africa begins.

The now Conglomerate People's President of The People's Republic of Cape Verde + Yushuu Nuclear Arms Incorporates, has ordered a full scale invasion of Japanese Morocco, launching his forces into war against Japan. All his 255,000 troops were amassed into Chinese War Junks as well as Japanese bune, to head for Africa, while his newly summoned navy of 17 CGN-Koutetsu Nuclear Battle-Cruisers, as well as 15 DDGN-2012 Suzuya destroyers, 1 aircraft carrier, all moved into position to strike the Empire a heavy blow.

It was going to happen. The troops sailed away, heaving for way, to start Yushuu's ambition of a worldwide Armaggedon, starting with the destruction of the Empire first. At the same time, assassins in Noravea have begun to move against the Emperor of Japan, as well as his guards.

At the same time, the ICBM Yushuu launched, flew over the Japanese mainland, until its DKMDS (Doragon Kami Missile Defence System), intercepted then destroyed the missile. However, Ikito was not done, as he moved his submarine towards part II. He launched an ICBM against Japanese Malta, while from the only carrier under his control, 50 Mitsubishi F-15s flew off, to bombard Japanese Malta.

At the same time, after 10 hours of crossing the oceans, the force smashes ashore, mounting a full scale charge against Japanese forces on Morocco. The shock attack followed by columns of tanks, as well as heavy artillery, brushed over 50,000 Japanese troops, leaving Morocco under defended. At sea, Yushuu Ikito did suffer losses, since the Japanese sea mines around its coastal areas of the Empire, including Africa were there. The sea mines as wel as depth charges smashed 2/3 of the junks as well as bune, when they tried to get through the mines after the invasion. During the invasion, 40 junks were sunk with 48,000 Ikito troops.

However, now with Morocco in his hands, after 10 hours of fighting, as well as crushing the little resistance in it, Yushuu Ikito could now move to plan B.
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:32 pm

More details on how the invasion of Morocco took place...flashback, 15 hours ago...

The invasion force that the rogue nuclear captain had sent towards Morocco was a massive one. Over 255,000 troops, one entire army group, had been prepared for an invasion prior to this. In Morocco, stood a force of 160,000 Japanese troops as well as 20,000 civilian guerrillas. In the air, all aircraft in Morocco were being transfered to Algiers, to refit them into UAVs, so no aerial superiority existed on Japan's part over there. Henceforth, the aforementioned conditions led to Japan's demise in Morocco. The fleet of 15 DDGN-X-2012 Suzuya Nuclear Version III AEGIS-Armed Multi-Purpose Guided missile Destroyers, 17 CGN-Koutetsu Nuclear Battle-Cruisers, as well as 1 CVN-UX 1101TJN Nuclear Super Aircraft Carrier, with over 500 Chinese Junks as well as 500 Japanese bune he had stolen from Cape Verde, made their way to assault Morocco.

The sea mines as well as depth charges, with sea floor missile launching platforms roared to life, once the ships were found unfriendly, as the Japanese signatures only worked if the ships clearly were on Japan's side. Yushuu Ikito made one big mistake of removing these. These standard defences found around every coastline of the Empire, were here as well, shredding a big portion of the war junks as well as the bune, making many of them sink. Over 68,000 Yushuu Ikito troops were lost at sea as a result. On shore, upon the reactions of the underwater defences, combined with Xanixi satellite imagery, as well as Japanese AEW&Cs flying in the air, the coastal forces were placed on high alert.

From the rogue carrier, 30 Mitsubishi ATD-X Stealth 5th Generation Multi-Role Air Superiority Fighters, roared out being launched from maglines, to engage in heavy combat with the Moroccan defences, which, unfortunately, due to the aforementioned reason, could not muster any air power. These planes flew over, launching napalm strikes as well as incendiary bombs unto important Japanese-Moroccan bases, while dropping one atomic bomb into the Morccan capital, tearing it to pieces. This had caused over 50,000 Japanese troops to die in the initial air assault conducted by the enemy. However, the shock as well as surprise did not last for long. Soon, all the 90 JSLAV ADATS II AA-ABM fighting vehicles/SAM mobile launchers, open fired on the enemy aircraft, using infrared to home on the stealth fighters. At the coastline, the coastal artillery shot heavy massive rounds of shells, rockets, baneblades, as well as anti-ship missiles at the enemy fleet at sea.

The cruisers fired back, unleashing CIWS anti-missile units, as well as the AEGIS equipped anti-missile systems, with some massive firepower, against the incoming Japanese projectiles. While most were wiped out, some reached their intended targets, sinking 8 cruisers, as well as 9 destroyers into oblivion. The junk as well as bune ships, finally reached shore, with the ground forces charging ahead to hopefully distract the coastal artillery's onslaught on the ships at sea. The Japanese-Moroccan air defences meanwhile, succdeed in repelling 8 enemy fighters, while shooting down another 12 of them. However, the 10 remaining planes continued their ruthless onslaught, wreaking havoc over the Morccan countryside.

"Help! We are under attack! We need reinforcements---static" was all any Japanese soldier could do in the light of the blitzkrieg invasion. The enemy ground force in 15 hours, had managed to stage a strong foothold in Morocco. All Moroccan, Algerian, as well as Japanese officials fled Cassablanca in the midst of the moving enemy force. In addition, only the 30,000 or so civilian guerrillas remained, to keep the fight going.

Those however, would prove to be Yushuu Ikito's biggest challenge. However, at least he managed to capture Morocco, in a de facto manner...
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Constantinople, The United Republic of New Embossia
The President realized that the SECDEF was right. The time to attack the Japanese in Africa was now. From bases in Italy, Israel, and Yemen, BM sites could attack nearby Japanese states.

Sicily
Fourty B-3Ds of the Sicilian National Air Guard launched from various airbases in Sicily. While nearing Libya, they launched 400 stealthy AFX-241 Dragon Missiles were launched at every known Nipponese military installation in North Africa.

NEN Ptolemy, Atlantic Ocean
Seventeen F-37 Talons took off from the Ptolemy about 40 miles from Cape Verde. Once within range, AGM-65X missiles were fired from the Talons, and they turned back towards the carrier. Following the Talon attack, Guided Missile Destroyers fired BGM-X Hypersonic Tomahawks from 2430km away. In all, 340 missiles were massed against Cape Verde.

1300km from Morrocco
120 ships of the Task Force 120 were ready to attack the Japanese. It was the largest array of missile attacks massed by the Republic and it's colonies since the Kolovan Wars, in which over 3,000 missiles destroyed the enitre Kolovan mainland. As soon as the time came, each ship fired more than 30 missiles, putting the estimate of missiles launched at 3600
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Comrade Commisar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Comrade Commisar » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Command Center 6,
Kai-Shek, Comrade Commisar

"Yes, Comrade Minister, we will have the bombardment under way." Spoke a Red Guard as he reported to his commander, "Comrade Minister Shi has just reported from Columbia. He has just authorized the use of the 'nuclear storm' against Cape Verde, Comrade."

The Commander simply nodded, as he reached for the speaker tower microphone.
"A Nuclear Launch is underway, preparing Nuclear Missiles for launch. All men to their battlestations!" He yelled.

With the rouge submarine only two hours away from Cape Verde, Nuclear Minister Shi along with the Emperor, had ordered a Nuclear Strike upon the harbor in hopes of foiling his plan. A total of a dozen Nuclear Warheads were to be launched, all of them the Type 60 LFR (Low-fallout/radiation) missiles armed, contaminating the area less than a conventional nuclear missile.

With the missiles pre-fueled and ready to fire, the High Command of Command Center 6 granted the order. Large warehouse roofs began to slide back, ever so slowly... when they were completely opened, many erectors lifted the missiles up into position for launch. There, twelve nuclear warheads shined ever so beautifully in the sunlight. It was time.

The Speaker Towers began bellowing as a Red Guard counted down with his hand on the launch controlls.
"Shi, jiu, ba, qi..." Counted the Red Guard, as the final hours of Cape Verde were approaching, "...liu, wu, si..."
And alas, the fate of destruction was postponed to three words.

"San!" For protection of the people and protection of world order.

"Er!" For the protection and honor of the Japanese Dystopia.

"Yi!" And finally... for the honor of Comrade Commisar.

The Red Guard clacked the controls so silently, seemingly doing nothing. However, seconds later, a missile rose up to the sky, followed by another and another! Eventually, all the missiles were in the sky, leaving a white cloud of residue emitted from the Warehouses. The Warehouse roof began it's closing just as slowly as it had opened. All was silent again.

In two hours, those missiles would reach Cape Verde. In two hours... the rouge submarine and crew would see a force more powerful than the sun... a dozen times.
A complete mess of a nation known in-character as the 'North Lands'; populated by pious priestesses, wandering mercenaries, violent bandits, and various internal power struggles. Be careful of who you deal with.

Basically, a decentralized feudalistic society ranging anywhere between medieval and interwar.

Nitrongaia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitrongaia » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Nitrongaia, IRN (Indepen. Rep. of Nitrongaia)
"What's going on again?" John Hughet was having trouble experiencing what the man was telling him.

"The Japanese have a rogue nuclear submarine ready to destroy their nation to dust."

"And?"

"They want help."

"PAH! HELP?! He's denied all my demands for him to see a physcologist. If he needs help, start from there!"

"The Emperor threatens that it will harm the whole world."

"50 nuclear warheads? Not enough to irradiate the world. And certainly we are not bailing them out. Good for the captain to nuke Japan."

"But if we don't do anything about it-" The aide stopped, waiting for John to say something. Sweat trickled, but then he heard John's voice.

"SO?"

"A warhead could land here."

"We want to help a enemy that has a significant rebellion on his hands?"

"Uh, no sir."

"Exactly! I don't care what the captain does, if he tries to harm us, we'll fire on both Japanese and rebel."

Official Communique of the Independent Republic of Nitrongaia
Addressed to International Community and the Japanese Empire

The Independent Republic looks at the foolishness of the Japanese Administration in putting a man in charge of 50 nuclear warheads. We scorn these fools for endangering so many lives. Whoever made such a decision should be court martialled! Enemies of the Japanese Empire we may be, but we are not dotards. We are currently taking the steps of discussion for what our actions will be.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Cape Verde

From the Cape Verde islands, sirens burst into life, as a Comraden nuclear strike came into position. As a result, the Japanese Maltan air strike was cancelled since the job would already be taken care of. The Comraden missiles came crashing down, setting all of Cape Verde ablaze. Yushuu Ikito swore in anger that his plan failed.

He was luckily underwater, in his submarine. He ordered that his nuclear submarine dive deeper underwater to avoid trouble. He had to survive in order to mount his plans against Japan. At the same time, while his initial plan had failed, his company on the surface being blown to smithereens, he still had his nuclear submarine. Moreover, the invasion fo Morocco succeeded.

At the same time, the New Embossian missile strikes decimated Cape Verde even more than it had already been. Tenfold perhaps. Yet Yushuu did not care. The rest of his plan was going perfectly...until the next wave of New Embossian missiles striked on his forces in Morocco, with very little resistance. Over 40,000 of his troops, countless armoured forces as well as artilery, were destroyed in the process. However, his 30 fighters in the air continued the all-out aerial raid on Japanese positions in Morocco.

The Japanese-Moroccan guerillas there also took lossed. An estimated 9,000 died in the missile strike, while another 2,000 during the fighting with the Yushuu forces.

All over Africa, the Doragon Kami Missile Defence System was activated, while hundreds of anti-missiles heading out from silos to intercept the incoming New Embossian strike. Ships used their Anti-ballistic defences, while 280 Yamato-tenshii 234-G intercept missiles flew out against the New Embossian missiles on their way. Most were destroyed, however some did make their way, effectively disabling 20 air bases, as well as crushing 10 ground bases in disparate locations over Africa. Over 60,000 personnel as well as 31,000 troops died in this process.

SIC to all excepted Canada... Noravean fight....

In Noravea, the Emperor who heard of the rumours held against him was mad. He plucked a radio from one of his tanks nearby, then took it, broadcasting to Japan that he had survived, due to him sending Sarutobi Azuma instead of himself. He along with the other delegates stood behind to fight the rogues near the Palace of the Proletariat.

The Emperor also took his cellular phone, calling John Mannix to tell him of his success in surviving the Daveian assault.

At the same time, the Emperor sent a communique to Nitrongaia.

To: Nitrongaia

We have to say we used to trust him at first. He seemed such a loyal person. Until now. If we capture him alive, he will be court martialed by the international community. Also, the man who recommended him was his friend who has better rank in our navy, Admiral Vasiliev Orovich Masumoto.
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

The City Of Aurora
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The City Of Aurora » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Three Days Previously... Auroran Borderlands, The Catala Ravine

"Come again?"

"One hundred and fifty billion Universal Standard Dollars to whomever captures, or retrieves, the head of this apparent Yushuu Ikito. No mention of the submarine, but I'm given to expect that it's an important piece of the bounty; the nuclear weapons alone would fetch a tidy sum."

"At fifty mega-tonnes each of course they would, the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated in the Soviet-American Cold War was fifty mega-tonnes; it's insanely powerful, but also highly impractical. Still, despite the danger... they've certainly got the danger money rightly priced..."

Yūnus scrolled through the various pages open on his iPad, despite having his opulent palace located in the deep confines of the cave network, some natural, some carved out over the last thousand years by successive smugglers, brigands, rebels and pirates like himself, he was fully hooked up to an expensive private internet network. Being, from a Eurocentric point of view, a so called Pirate King, he could afford such luxury; nonetheless, he was no King, his status merely came from reputation, riches, and political clout.

"I take it you read the Panama report."

"I certainly did, this man means business Yūnus; either that or he's certifiably insane. Probably the latter." Jibrīl, Yūnus's trusted right hand man, seated upon a generous number of cushions cradling his own iPad, smiled in mild amusement, "So, an insane submarine captain armed with nuclear weapons. Can you think of anyone willing to try and apprehend him?"

"Everyone has a price Jibrīl, and this bounty money will certainly cover our expenses in paying it." His lip curled in a sinister and bemused fashion, "Make some arrangements, there must be someone out there mad enough, or with a death wish, who wants to try and capture that submarine..."

Over the next few days arrangements were made, favours called in, recruits conscripted and volunteers found. A small fleet of six Auroran pirate vessels, including one of their own submarines; there was not a plan beyond sending them out and keeping them updated with orders as they undertook their journey.

Unfortunately, as the days passed, new reports filed in to this small fleet; the target had took refuge at Cape Verde, and the fleet suddenly became irrelevant. The five ships were sent off to a port en route to be kept on stand by; the submarine however pressed onwards towards their goal. It was their best chance for an ingenious attempt to seize their prize.

(OOC: An inglorious tag, apologies for my lateness.)

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:06 am

Encryption: Alpha Bravo Three **** Niner

FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS MOST HIGH
SUPREME HEAD OF THE ARMED FORCES
PROTECTOR OF THE EMPIRE
SUPREME EMPEROR OF SHAZBOTDOM
MR. LARRY WILLIAMS

The Shazbotdom Empire is still disappointed at the ability of The Disputed Regimes of Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia to keep their Military Leaders in check. This shows an inability to lead by their Leadership. This disgusts me as a Leader myself. For you to be a great leader, your Citizenry as well as your Military Leaders need to respect you and follow your orders.
This makes me question. What if what this "rogue Captain" is doing was really originally ordered by his superiors and when they changed their mind, he kept going with it? With how militaristic GEIJD has shown themselves to be, I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. Therefore I am demanding that the leadership of GEIJD hand over all relevant information on the technical schematics of these Submarines as well as the last known location of the Submarine so that we can begin our search.
This does NOT mean though that you are out of the woods. We demand that you allow members of the Shazbotdom Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department of Extra-National Affairs to oversee your Government. They will report to us if your Government should be 'fixed' or if it should be left as is.
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:14 am

Emergency Communication.

To the Leaders of Shazbotdom, we are in a precarious situation. Captain Yushuu Ikito, had long been our rival, long before the People's Revolution that brought our Emperor to power on a massive scale. In addition, you help to investigate the government is solely accepted. The Emperor has grown paranoid, wanting answers. So far, the Anti-Corruption/Pro-Loyalty Inspection Kempeitai are investigating the government on the Emperor's behalf, however, an additional hand is needed.

To finalize, the submarine has been found to be skulking underwater in Cape Verde. Also, Captain Yushuu now poses a threat bigger than anything ever seen. He has launched an attack into Japanese Africa, slaughtering their way through, while in Siberia, Vladivostok has become a total bloodbath. We are now Disputed Regimes, since the submarine declared its own government, while a State of Civil War has been declared in our nation.

Arigato gozaimasu,

Mao Zedong.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

The City Of Aurora
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The City Of Aurora » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Cape Verde

The K-162 class submarines were an elusive and mostly forgotten class of submarines hailing from the Soviet Union. Only one was ever built and utilised by the Union itself, but it's innovative design lived on in the various copies built by other nations; some of them ended up into the assorted hands of the globes more dubious organisations. The Auroran corsairs were amongst them.

And so, one of the fastest classes of submarine, appropriated by privateers and rechristened the Quick Silver, sped through the oceans waters towards Cape Verde at an impressive speed of 42 knots. Within it's control room, seated upon a padded metal chair overlooking her crew was Aquila Amirmoez, she sat forwards, her attention firmly fixed upon the screens in front of her, all the while listening into the crews conversation. To be a pirate in the modern age, and to make a life long career out of it, required a level of ingenuity and skill in which the Auroran corasirs had become proficient; but to become submarine operating corsairs was something else entirely. Needless to say, Aquila's nickname of Quick Silver meant more than just her beauty; although in naming her vessel after herself implied a degree of narcissism on her part.

"Captain, we're one hour out from the coast of Cape Verde, the last reports we managed to get indicated that the nearby town has been decimated in the attack."

She smiled, tapping her fingers together, nodding to herself, "Good, the they'll be distracted, if that submarine is there then it would have been forced out of the harbour; or at least, that's what any sane person would have done." She leaned back and scratched her temple in thought, "I want the main focus to be given to the radar, any sign of another sub could be our opportunity; we have the element of surprise. That will not last for very long, the window of opportunity will close very quickly. Ensure all crew are on duty, rouse the boarders, they may be needed..."

Ethiopian Derg Communist Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethiopian Derg Communist Empire » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia...
"What? What do you mean that someone's trying to destroy the Japanese Dystopia?" said the Emperor after one of his servants delivered a message to him about the Japanese conflict/War in Africa.
"Well, sir it appears that some nuclear submarine established its own government against the Japanese Dystopia." said the servant.
"Dammit! We can't let that happen to our Japanese comrades!" cried the emperor.
"I know." said the servant.
"I will write a warning message to those dumb rebels." said the Emperor.
"Alright." said the servant.
Offical Message From Ethiopia
To: Japanese Rebels
Subject: Comdemntion/Warning to rebels
Ethiopia condemns your actions against the Japanese Dystopia. We dont like it when some fools like you are going to destroy our comrades. So i demand you to step down now or we will take military action against you guys and you will be destroyed. Consider this a warning.
Signed,
Emperor of Ethiopia,
Ethiopian Empire

Offical Message From Ethiopia
To: Japanese Dystopia
Subject: Military aid
It has come to our attention that some nuclear submarine has formed it's own government against you guys and trying to destroy you. We just sent a warning to the enemy to step down or we'll take military actions against them. Since this is also in Africa, we shall fight the enemy in Africa if they reject/ignore us.
Sincerely,
Emperor of Ethiopia,
Ethiopian Empire
Last edited by Ethiopian Derg Communist Empire on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:29 pm

On board the IJNS Ikito...
The Official Government Headquarters of The Rogues...

On board the rogue nuclear submarine, patrolling around the desert Cape Verde, there was lots of activity. The new government was drafting its constitution, while preparing for the next future operations to strike the hammer on Japan. Something terrible had begun, it would not stop until Yushuu got his greedy thirst quenched. The next part of his offensive, was to push deeper into Africa. So far, Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania, have all collapsed in the hands of Ikito's marauding troops, whom have so far burned everything in their path. It was beginning to escalate. In addition, their next target, Europe, as well as sink all Japanese vessels in the Caribbean.

"My lord, Emperor Yushuu Ikito. It is time." said Ikito's brother.

"Yes, brother. I heard another nuclear submarine fleet, of 5 rogue pirate lords, have been headed into the Caribbean islands, to raid Japanese shipping, sink civilian ships, as well as destroy Japanese military projection. We shall move our forces there, then try to pinch at the Empire, hard. We shall also supply the Panama government with nuclear weapons, to use against Japan's forces there. Then we move in to capture Noriega, execute him, then steal his delicious fortune." Yushuu Ikito, said, giving a sadistic grin.

"Indeed, brother. Next, is Europe, right?" his brother said.

"Yes...muahahahahaha....Europe! Then, we destroy Malta, we invade the Caribbean, Then, we march to encroach Japan! Destroy her power, wipe out her leaders! Take her money! We shall become wealthy, super wealthy! Big riches await ahead of us, Comrades!" Yushuu Ikito said.

"HAI!" the crew, now government, responded.

"We shall go to war!" Yushuu cried. "Also, throw this piece of feces into the pile of rubbish." he said shredding the note from Ethiopia. "Invade them as well. Re-position all troops."

"Hai!"

The submarine moved out, making its way for the Caribbean, to join forces with the 10 Akula IIIs awaiting them, for Phase II to begin....

Elsewhere, Yushuu's surface fleets began to move against the Japanese fleets pursuing the rogue submarine, engaging them. This surprised Japan, catching them off guard. The fighting over the Atlantic ocean had begun. In Morocco's intact naval industry, U-boats were being mass produced, to be used against Japanese shippiing. Near Europe, mercenaries numbering 2 million were being trained, as well as prepared, to launch an all-out assault of Europe.

The end had come.

Kyoto Reich Bunker
Fighting Back...Vengeance is now or never...

In Japan, debate concerning action had reached the highest extent, with everyone hotly debating the next course of action. To be sure, the situation was not at all interesting. Japanese armies were falling back in Siberia, while Africa was becoming the centre of hell now. Europe was next, so was the Caribbean sea. It had to be stopped or it would mean the end.

"Emperor Tokugawa-Qianglong Uchiha no Yuan Zong Huangdi. Japan is doomed, my lord. Emperor Yushuu Ikito has forever divided our nation, staining it with blood, gore, as well as the clashing of swords. He pointed a spear into our backside, while is making preparations to overthrow our government from within. All is lost." Seii Taishogun Uchiha Madara told the Emperor.

"I know a solution. Mobilize the Home Islands! I want a National Spiritualization Movement to be underway as soon as possible! Also, I wish to intercept the Caribbean situation before it got anywhere worse than Crimson Tide (OOC: Credits for this idea goes to Estovakiva). I need a solution as soon as possible. As for Siberia, prepare a full military counterattack." the Emperor said.

"Indeed Comrades, shikashi, everything is done for." Rikudo Sennin told them, concerning the situation.

"Perhaps making peace with our enemies, at least if we manage to accomplish a Tennozan (Great Victory), should be enough to divert more of our resources to crush this threat. We are dead men. Badly, destroyed, dead men." Pein added to the aggravated room.

"Finally, it would be best to place our units on---" Mao Zedong was interrupted at the sudden sound of gunfire on the surface. The bunker intercoms sounded. Sirens rang.

"EVERYONE! LOCATION OF BUNKER ENTRANCE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED BY THE ROGUES! PREPARE THE DEFENCES!" said the security guards before all being shot by a bunch of 900 rag tag ninja sniper, as well as men armed with assault rifles.

In the Kyoto Palace meanwhile, all government as well as military assets were relocated into the bunker 2 hours before the incident, when news of an intended attack was brough upon by the Intelligence. Indeed, the Imperial Court of Kyoto was stormed by an advancing column of 190 tanks as well as 10,000 Spetnaz Japanese rogue soldiers. Kyoto Palace fell within minutes, without resistance, while Japan itself exploded into war.

40,000 troops from all over the surrounding areas were mobilized, to combat the rogues in Kyoto, of which now over 110,000 rogues were now responding to their call to arms. The thousands of Japanese troops as well as paramilitaries quickly answered the Emperor of Japan's call to arms however, automatically tipping the scale back in Kyoto's favour against the rogues. However, this would be a bloody fight, as most rogues were entrenched, having the city as a basis for urban warfare....At the same time, plans were made to "contain" Kyoto in a quarantine, to prevent the "yolk" from spreading further. To do this, another 78,000 troops as well as 500 Panther Pardus Tanks, with over 800 Soviet rocket launchers, were assembled around Kyoto, to contain it. Within the city itself, the 60,000 strong Japanese forces began to deploy into the streets to smash their way through, unleashing a torrent of overwhelming firepower at the rogue units.

Back in the bunkers, everyone got their weapons ready, pausing the meeting, then prepared for the inevitable. However, it never happened, as the nearest SS Panzer Division of Japanese tanks rolled in to crush the enemy rogues on the surface, while several Kempeitai agents moving with the tanks got to work, to hide the bunker entrance once more. The meeting could now resume. However, Kyoto on the surface, was the centre of war in Japan.

"My Emperor, Ethiopia is seemingly moving against New Embossia. We must join them" Sun Tzu said, displaying a recent communique.

"Very well. I want 50,000 troops as well as 600 tanks with 400 artillery pieces to move from Yemen. Details of the force are classified. Move now!" the Emperor said.

"Also, rally Africa! Place Europe on high alert! Do not let these fools destroy our Empire! Defeat the counter-revolutionaries!" the Emperor adds.

"Tenno Heika Banzai!" the Politburo meeting members replied, raising high up, their clenched fists.
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Ethiopian Derg Communist Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Operation: Red Dust

Postby Ethiopian Derg Communist Empire » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia....
"My emperor, the Japanese Rebels are preparing to invade us." said the servant.
"Dammit! I'll order Ethiopia to launch Operation: Red Dust against Enemy forces." said the Emperor.
"Alright. What about New Embossian Yemen?" said the servant.
"we'll prepare an invasion force." said the Emperor.
"Very well." said the servant.
Off Ethiopian Shore, Red Sea...
12 battleships, 10 destroyers, 12 aircraft carriers including 100 aircraft, and 2 submarines prepared to blockade the enemy.
Somalia, Ethiopia, border....
30,000 Ethiopian soldiers along with 2,200 tanks, and 1,000 assault guns landed at the border in Somalia, Ethiopia to attack enemy forces.
"Execute Operation: Red dust." said the Emperor on walkee talkee.
"Yes, sir." said General Odie. "Attack those fucking Anti-Huangiists!!!" yelled Odie.
The troops, tanks, and assault guns crosses the border to hunt down any enemy forces.
Last edited by Ethiopian Derg Communist Empire on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

NewIndependentcanada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NewIndependentcanada » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm

COMMERCIAL PLAN TO KYTO

Nick Fury, as well as 60 Waffen SS commandoes were rapidly sent to aid the the Japanese Government in the fight against the rouges. The Boeing Plan landed at an remote airport and they all stormed out and took cover in a trench. " This is Nick Fury, I have arrvied in your nation to help you aganist the rebel troops attacking your bunker", said Nick over the radio to Mao Zedong. Suddenly, a T-72 tank rumbled over to the airship and fired its gun at the plan, killing all the people in it. All 60 of the SS in the trench fired MP5's, MP-28's, MP-40s, M60's, RPGS, and M14's at the Rouge tank, disableing it. A company of Rouge Infantry attacked the trench, and furiuous hand to hand combat took place. the rouges officer took out his Katana and slashed at Fury, but Nick did a back flip and took out his M1911 and fired a 45. bullet in his leg. The Rouge scremaed in pain and slashed again at Nick, cutting his leg. Nick smiled and but his boot on his neck. " Please, have mercy", the rebel pleaded, but Nick had no remorse and broke his neck. The SS piled up the bodies in a corner and waited for the Japanese Government to respond....

TOTAL DEAD IN SKIRMISH

CANADIAN WAFFEN SS
20 dead

ROUGES
40 dead
1 tank
FACT BOOK (FIXED)

Arkania 5
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkania 5 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 pm

CLASSIFIED

The 2nd Patrol Fleet, Flagship, The Solar Pride

"Oh, there they are. Those damn bastards." said the Admiral, pointing at the Rogue Fleet.

"But sir, aren't the Japanese our enemies?" mentioned a Warlock-in-training.

"Well, friend, sometimes you have to find the lesser of two evils. And the lesser, right now is GEIJD." replied the Admiral. He then ordered the fleet to break up into small groups, to surround the enemy.

"SIR! Loyalist Japanese forces are nearby. Respond?"

He waited, and thought. "I will contact them. Exarch, take command."

"YES SIR!"

TO: Loyal Japanese Fleets

It seems like this unique situation have forced us to be allies. Let's have a good battle.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:00 pm

NIC, you cannot RP the losses of the other faction I am playing as. You can only RP your losses. I am afraid that those are the site rules...
As the T-72 exploded, the rogues began forming lines around their positions, as well as rolling in 200 more tanks, this time being ZTZ-99KMs, moving down the streets to engage in the urban warfare. It was a snowing blizzard Winter day, with many fighting in deep cold. Japanese loyalists bravely moved in several tank divisions, while unleashing a volley of heavy artillery & mortar strikes unto the rogues below. Several snipers began to aim at rogue soldiers in the streets, while an additional mobilization of the "containment force" around Kyoto began to pour in, severly battering the rogue positions.

The fighting went on for 3 hours now, with 8,000 rogue troops killed in action as well as 7,991 Japanese troops dead. Civilian losses were also on the rise, while hundreds of rogue tanks were smashed by the overall war effort to beat down the rebels. Soon, however, it would not be long before the situation escalated. The order was given for all remaining Kyoto reserve units to move out. That made another 20,000 troops storm to the streets, to engage the enemy in heavy combat.

Meanwhile, back in Kyoto the Emperor reached contact with the nation-less Canadians, sending them a transmission.

Get out now! If you stay, you will be caught in the bloodbath! We need to prepare an all-out artillery strike on them. Please take cover!

A little while later, the 4 Japanese naval task forces caught in fighting with the rogue units, responded to the Eldar proposal.

We need swift assistance. It turns out these rogues are more trouble than expected. Way more trouble. Our state is going to collapse into serious trouble. They are planning to rip everything apart!*STATIC*

"Return fire! Do not stop---" captains were being shot dead by rogue units ON BOARD their ships. The rogue fleet began to pound the loyalist forces heavily, launching countless volleys of torpedoes, as well as missiles, while the loyalist forces were being unable to respond in all the confusion. Things have gone for the worse.

The loyalist fleets' attempts at fighting off failed as swarms of their own crews marched unto them assailing every member. Fighting between ships evolved into katanas clashing, as well as boarding parties being launched at each other as the Japanese vessels from both sides closed in on each other.

Soon, a few loyalist vessels managed to snatch control back, while their crewmembers returned fire with their own volleys of assault weapons as well as machine guns, shooting down their roguish counterparts, throwing them overboard, then having to deal with the incoming boarders.

Ship artillery guns began to open fire, unleashing terrible shelling at each other, while regards for modern fighting have evolved into slug throwing. It was only a matter of time.

"We need more help! Contact Kyoto!"

"Hai, shikashi we lost contact with the city!"

"Chikusho!

On the main flagship of the surface vessels, the captain took his sword, then charged at 5 rogues gunning him down in return. Fighting erupted on board ships as well.

Submarines, were soon unleashing endless volleys of torpedoes at each other, while Kyoto was no longer capable of responding, as they had problems of their own.

Meanwhile, at the border near Ethiopia (Jolthig), rogue soldiers gathered into positions, preparing to defend themselves against the incoming Ethiopian forces.

Thousands of rogue soldiers were aligned in columns, waiting for the order, while tanks moved ahead to assault the incoming Ethiopians.

"Order the artillery assault. Pound them into hell. For profit, for armaggedon." General Abdul Shiromoto ordered.

"Hai!" the Japanese rogues shouted, with that, began the all out pounding, with heavy artillery & mortar strikes wreaking havoc, shelling in massive quantities at the incoming Ethiopians.

Tanks roared forward, while the troops from behind prepared to defend their backs, in case of a Japanese strike. So far, only Central Africa as well as Eritrea were under rebel control in these areas, where rogues could use these places to launch an assault on Ethiopians advancing towards them. However, their worry were of all the other outlying lands belonging to Japan, that surrounded them. The rogues knew it would be a challenge.
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents