NATION

PASSWORD

Generation-X: Damnation

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Glugerstut
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Generation-X: Damnation

Postby Glugerstut » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:28 pm

[Generation-X Second IC Installment!]

(Fast Forward/ One Year Later & Some Change.)

-John-

John Accepted the offer of re-enlisting into the USMC, He is currently in Libya, Working on Operation: Liberation. He is with a Platoon of roughened Hard-Ass Combat Marines. Under the Command Of Lt. Jackson. Which follows orders from Captain Lewis.

-Liza-

Became A RN and Has been working as much as possible to support the House hold, With the Twins and Alex.

-Alex-

Recently lost his brother, Isn't taking it well.

-James Harrison(John's Brother)

Has Three kids, In the AB, And is on Crack/Cocaine. Is having a hard life?.....

-Connie-

Helping Watch and keep an Eye on the Now Three Or Four year old twins....

[Just a Quickie.....]

_______

(November 2013 - Libya - NATO Forces - Operation: Liberation - USMC - Lt. Jackson's Unit - John Harrison - Safe Zone)

John was walking to his Barracks carrying his Mail, And a bag full of stuff he purchased at the Commissary(Store). It had, A Bag Of Dorritos, A Coke, A Bottle Of Whiskey, A New CD, A Lighter, And A Notepad. He walked into his Barracks to be greeted by some of his fellow Squad Mates, He was a Staff Sergeant Now, A big jump for him. He Lead his own squad, A Little bit of responsibility, But he took it. It was his chance to show himself, He laid the bag on the bed and smiled.
There was 8 people total in his squad, But he hung around mainly 4, PFC Rodgers, Lance Corporal Davis, Lance Corporal McDaniels, And Corporal Jackson.
They were going about their business, Rodgers was on his Lap Top watching an X-Rated movie, Davis was writing home, McDaniels was playing the X-Box, And Jackson was playing Solitaire.
John took a seat on his bunk and opened a letter from his mom, He began reading it.
your crazy, Matches my crazy - Wade Wilson/Dead-Pool
9 Out Of 10 Voices In My Head Agree, That I'm Sane...
Random Guy
I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy It!
Psych Ward # 00001Zombie Jesus

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Alex sat in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal with orange juice on the side, as he wiped his milk chin on his shirt and drank some orange juice as he looked around and continued eating cereal Alex had receantly moved all of his stuff in to a empty room and has had it good so far even though the receant passing of his brother the only family member left now dead

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:56 pm

The Letter from John's Mom to him....a picture falls out of the letter of Liza, John's mom, Connie, Alex, and the babies. Liza had rabbit ears behind the Twins heads and Connie and Alex has them behind hers, John's mom looks to be laughing at the whole group of the goof offs. There is also another picture of Liza that a wife would send to her husband, taken from a tripod with a timer set.

Dear John,
I hope this finds you and your men alright. Let them know that we are all thinking about you guys here at home.
Now onto the fun stuff. Your brother is, of course, driving Liza and I insane. Nothing much of a surprise there.
Liza, Connie, John Jr., Shara, and Alex are all doing alright. Liza is still doing the Roller Derby on her off time, which she seems to be getting less and less of.
Connie and Liza have talked to me about maybe opening a daycare place, what do you think?
The Twins look at your pictures everyday and they still remember who you are, I just want you to know that Liza is making very sure of that.
Son I also want you to know that she put your dads stuff up on the wall, and she got her hands on a picture of a Lance Corporal O'Reily that she put up there as well, she won't say how she knows him all she tells me is that he was Ohana for a short time, I hope that doesn't make you mad.
Well I suppose I will let you go for now, your brother is pulling up and I need to hide my purse so he doesn't steal the money from it again.
Love Always,
Mom

From Liza to John...

Hello my Love,
Miss you dearly and hope everyone is alright there, would have sent you cookies but the Twins were 'helping' and well crunchy cookies, due to egg shells just aren't very tasty.
I have had my hours kicked up on me and the graveyard shift is almost driving me insane, to say the least, but if I can pull it off in about a month I might finally make Head Floor Nurse of the ER.
Sometimes I wonder why I chose the ER of all places, with the stabbings going on and such. But then we get those large loads in and well it makes sense to me, stabilize them and move them out, no chance to get to know them or their stories. I think I can deal with that.
Connie has been talking about a Daycare, and if she does that I know several of the Nurses and Doctors here at work would be willing to put their children under her care, after all the Twins are about the best reference anyone can have, and no I am not biased....ok maybe a bit, but well yea I am the mom.
I swear mini you is going to drive me up the wall, he shot an arrow through the roof the other day. John he made his own bow and arrow.....AAAAAAHHHH I am so going to kill Alex if he keeps showing him things to make. Ok not really but it is a thought.
Anyway I have to get ready for work and the Twins send their love to you and everyone there.
Love Always and Faithfully Yours,
Liza

Also contained in the letter is two hand drawn pictures from the Twins. Shara had drawn hearts all around a stick figure that she had put an arrow pointing to and the word Daddy in small scrawl. John Jr. had drawn something looking like a house with a rainbow over it and several stick figures standing outside, labeled Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Con, Alex and Gma.

Liza is working her way up to becoming head floor nurse of the ER of NYU Medical Center. She also tries to take care of all the household problems and has been helping John's mom in dealing with everything that has come her way, including the three grandchildren from him. Roller Derby is fun for her but a choice seems to be coming about maybe having to quit the Brooklyn Babes to deal with the everyday stress of being head of a household while her husband is away from them. Her days are long and not too easy but she deals with it, after all the proud wife of a Marine should do nothing less.

Connie is now thinking of opening her own daycare, and has asked Liza for some help with the money for it. With the market bottoming out a bit on her, the investments that Liza made back when her mother was killed in an accident has been almost lost, but because of her job and with the money from John, she is rebuilding her portfolio and has started the process of helping Connie find a place. Both Connie and Liza worry constantly about Alex and John's brother, but again what can you really do?
Last edited by LadyRebels on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

Glugerstut
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Glugerstut » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 pm

(November 2013 - Libya - NATO Forces - Operation: Liberation - USMC - Lt. Jackson's Unit - John Harrison - Safe Zone)

John places the letters back in the envelope and puts them in his Sack, He pulls out a notepad and begins writing one back, HE finished and placed it into a envelope. HE placed it into his sack until he could get it off. He pulled out a book and laid back onto his bunk, And began reading.

(December 25, 2013 - Libya - NATO Forces - Operation: Liberation - Deployed: 1 Yr. 4 Months. 3 Days. - USMC - Lt. Jackson's Unit - John Harrison - Safe Zone)

There was a Tent off to the side of the Camp, There was a Red Neon Light glowing from the tent Flap, Inside the song [Song: ICP - What is a Juggalo], And the noises of men celebrating inside the tent.

It was Lt. Jackson's Unit, They all were drinking and partying, Celebrating the holiday. John was sitting against the tent with a bottle of whiskey in his hand, Taking a swig here and again. He also picked up smoking from being out in combat, Stress. He lit a cigarette and smiled, Enjoying his buddys cheers and joy, Some had to get the stress off with a drink or two, Some wanted Celebration, To forget about the shit. Some.... Just wanted to chill and listen to music... But either way they had their own personal celebration.

John was thinking about Liza, And the Twins. Wondering how their holiday was going. HE sat there drinking and looking at a picture of them all standing together.
Last edited by Glugerstut on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
your crazy, Matches my crazy - Wade Wilson/Dead-Pool
9 Out Of 10 Voices In My Head Agree, That I'm Sane...
Random Guy
I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy It!
Psych Ward # 00001Zombie Jesus

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:37 pm

(December 25, 2013 - NYU Medical Center - NY USA- Liza Harrison)

Liza had made Head Floor Nurse of the ER, becoming the youngest one to do so. She had walked into negotiations with the Head Administrator and had basically wrote her own ticket, she got the sign on bonus that she wanted, she had gotten 10,000 off of what she made yearly, but it was still worth it, hey 120.000 a year was nothing to sneeze at in this economy. The Administrator had also started pulling her in on other negotiations, which she didn't mind at all.

Christmas Eve start out like any other holiday, with rush after rush after rush of people coming in, accidents and suicide attempts being the highest at this time of year always put the hospitals on high alert. Unfortunately for NYU they are also the only Trauma 1 that is open on Graveyard, and unfortunately for the admin and higher ups, the Head Floor Nurse on graveyard was not one to divert any local T1's, which means she gets called to the mat a lot on her calls, but she stands by them like she does her staff. She gets off work at about 1000 on Christmas day and makes her way home to spend the rest of the day with the Twin, John's mom, Connie and Alex. Blood splattered and very tired, she is sipping on a Monster, her drink of choice these day. Well that or coffee so thick you could put it on pancakes and call it good.

She slips in the backdoor, Connie smiles at her and she heads upstairs to take a quick shower and get dolled up for the pictures to send to John. Letters are written and pictures are sent out the next day.

From his mom,

Hello Son,
I hope that your holidays were alright for you and your men. We had a very nice time with Liza and the babies, lots of presents and the Twins got you something, but they are saving it for when you get home. Knowing them it is most likely a bunch of pictures that they made for you. They do love to draw, and did so in glorious fashion on the wall, poor Liza just looked at it and said that ya'll just have the most unique wall paper in town. I have to say John that she is doing great considering what all they put her through at the hospital. Anyway I am going to keep this short and sweet for you because I know that if everyone sends like they want to then this letter is going to be huge.
Love Always,
Mom

From Liza, looking a bit shaky in the handwriting:
My Love, my Personal Lucky Charm,
Oh how I miss you so much. I am so tired that this might ramble on a bit and I do ask that you forgive it, ahead of time. The babies are doing great and we are turning their playroom into the art wall room, seems they really like to draw........on everything. I so want to hold you and feel your lips on mine. Damn did I just write that? oh well it stays too tired to pull out the white out. I hope that you and your men are safe and I hope that this night is finding you in a safe zone and not out on patrol. I have to go my love I get the glorious time of 3 hours sleep before heading back to work. But I wanted to at the very least write to you on this night of all nights. You know looking at the stars out the window I wonder if we are looking up at the night sky at the same time, yea right it is most likely daytime there....oh so tired.
Love Always and Forever Yours Faithfully,
Liza

From Connie:
Hey Bra type dude person from somewhere other than my confused mind,
Well I got a building for my daycare, Liza got a kick ass sign on bonus and well yep I am now working on becoming a business owner. Anyway do feel free to pass on a message to one of your guys that is they want or need a pen pal that I am more than willing to be one. Anyway it is time to put the wee ones to bed and I got to make sure Liza doesn't do her walk down the stairs again half asleep. You take care and hope ya'll at least got to have some sort of fun this night.
Yo I would love you if not for the simple thing of my sis loves you more,
Take care Bra dude and luv ya,
Connie

In the package is some small drawings of Christmas trees and snowflakes made by the Twins with safety scissors. Also there are several group shots of the family all together minus James. Then one picture that someone had taken at the hospital of Liza on her Birthday, dressed as a Belly Dancer and standing over a sick child in the ER, her features soft with caring as she holds the wrist of the small child that looks to be about 10.
Last edited by LadyRebels on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Alex came back to Liza's house with two bags full of presents for Liza, Connie, And the kids as he went to the kitchen and put the presents on the table as he sat down and put his cap on the table, He got up opened the fridge and grabbed a coke and sat back down opened it and sipped some

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 pm

United World Order wrote:Alex came back to Liza's house with two bags full of presents for Liza, Connie, And the kids as he went to the kitchen and put the presents on the table as he sat down and put his cap on the table, He got up opened the fridge and grabbed a coke and sat back down opened it and sipped some

The Twins run in and hug Alex, screaming with happiness as Liza, John's mom and Connie come into the kitchen.

"Hey Alex, how you doing?", Liza asks him as she leans down to give him a hug.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:11 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
United World Order wrote:Alex came back to Liza's house with two bags full of presents for Liza, Connie, And the kids as he went to the kitchen and put the presents on the table as he sat down and put his cap on the table, He got up opened the fridge and grabbed a coke and sat back down opened it and sipped some

The Twins run in and hug Alex, screaming with happiness as Liza, John's mom and Connie come into the kitchen.

"Im doing great" Alex said as he put his coke down and hugged her, "I got presents for all of you in those bags, Alex smiled and moved the bags over to them

OOC: Just make up whatever the presents were when they open them :P

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 pm

United World Order wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

"Im doing great" Alex said as he put his coke down and hugged her, "I got presents for all of you in those bags, Alex smiled and moved the bags over to them

Liza, turns and walks into the living room to grab a stack of presents from under the tree for Alex, five in total.

The Twins rip the paper off their gifts. Shara now has a beautiful baby doll with a stroller. John Jr. has some more of his precious blink in the form of three different caps that will fit his little head. Liza, laughs as she opens the beautiful bath set, remarking how much fun relaxation will be in the tub if she ever gets to enjoy a bath again without falling asleep in it. Connie draws in a breath at the beautiful sunset picture from Hawaii, which she claims is the first piece of art that is going to be put in her new office. John's mom smiles as she is given a beautiful locket with a cameo on it.

They all hug and kiss Alex on the cheeks.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

Liza, turns and walks into the living room to grab a stack of presents from under the tree for Alex, five in total.

The Twins rip the paper off their gifts. Shara now has a beautiful baby doll with a stroller. John Jr. has some more of his precious blink in the form of three different caps that will fit his little head. Liza, laughs as she opens the beautiful bath set, remarking how much fun relaxation will be in the tub if she ever gets to enjoy a bath again without falling asleep in it. Connie draws in a breath at the beautiful sunset picture from Hawaii, which she claims is the first piece of art that is going to be put in her new office. John's mom smiles as she is given a beautiful locket with a cameo on it.

Alex blushes and smiles, "Your welcoeme and thanks for the presents, Merry Christmas" Alex said as he sipped more coke

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:38 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

Alex blushes and smiles, "Your welcoeme and thanks for the presents, Merry Christmas" Alex said as he sipped more coke

"You gonna open them up?", the Twins ask looking at him with wide eyes.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

He opened the first one and took three folded Yankees jeresys and smiled, "Damn thanks these look awsome"he said with a smile as he opened the other one and found a 13 carrot gold necklace of his initals as he grinned wide, "Holy crap!" he said putting it on as he opened up the others getting some Caps and some new jeans, "Wow this is awsome stuff...i cant believe yall spent so much just for me...man i love yall" He smiled and hugged each one of them

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:53 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

He opened the first one and took three folded Yankees jeresys and smiled, "Damn thanks these look awsome"he said with a smile as he opened the other one and found a 13 carrot gold necklace of his initals as he grinned wide, "Holy crap!" he said putting it on as he opened up the others getting some Caps and some new jeans, "Wow this is awsome stuff...i cant believe yall spent so much just for me...man i love yall" He smiled and hugged each one of them

John Jr., blinks up at him, "I got chou da blink, cuz it wuz shiny", he gives a big grin.
Shara, pouting, "but chou like da shirts moar right Uncle Alex?", she gives him big puppy dog eyes.

Liza shakes her head and heads to the fridge to grab another Monster Rehab, "Oh boy...the pick me I am your favorite card", she laughs as she sits down and puts her feet up on another chair under the table.
Connie, grinning at Alex, "Oh what is a man to do...choose her, he gets mad, choose him she cries...."
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:06 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

John Jr., blinks up at him, "I got chou da blink, cuz it wuz shiny", he gives a big grin.
Shara, pouting, "but chou like da shirts moar right Uncle Alex?", she gives him big puppy dog eyes.

Liza shakes her head and heads to the fridge to grab another Monster Rehab, "Oh boy...the pick me I am your favorite card", she laughs as she sits down and puts her feet up on another chair under the table.
Connie, grinning at Alex, "Oh what is a man to do...choose her, he gets mad, choose him she cries...."

"Pick John...Shara cries...Pick Shara John gets mad...Pick Liza..they both get mad" Alex thinks, "I like them both...i love them" Alex said with a smile

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:10 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Pick John...Shara cries...Pick Shara John gets mad...Pick Liza..they both get mad" Alex thinks, "I like them both...i love them" Alex said with a smile

Both the Twins laugh and run off to the living room to play with their new toys, dragging their new stuff with them. Liza and Connie grin, then go stand by Alex, they lean down and give him a kiss on each cheek as John's mom snaps a picture, "You did really well with that, good man", Liza says with a laugh.
Connie, asking, "So Alex you hungry?"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:14 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

Both the Twins laugh and run off to the living room to play with their new toys, dragging their new stuff with them. Liza and Connie grin, then go stand by Alex, they lean down and give him a kiss on each cheek as John's mom snaps a picture, "You did really well with that, good man", Liza says with a laugh.

"Yeah shopping on christmas day got me hungry.." Alex says as he admires his new gold chain

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:52 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Yeah shopping on christmas day got me hungry.." Alex says as he admires his new gold chain

John's mom, hugging him quickly, "Talk about last minute", she shakes her head a bit with a soft laugh. She fixes him a full plate of the feast they had set on the counter beside them to nibble on through out the day.
Last edited by LadyRebels on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:05 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

John's mom, hugging him quickly, "Talk about last minute", she shakes her head a bit with a soft laugh. She fixes him a full plate of the feast they had set on the counter beside them to nibble on through out the day.

"Thank you, looks fantastic" Alex smiled and started eating taking sips of coke inbetween bites as he ate slowly and enjoyed it mostly, after he finished he got up and put the dish in the sink and threw the coke in the trash as he left the kitchen and sat on the couch

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 am

LadyRebels wrote:

"Thank you, looks fantastic" Alex smiled and started eating taking sips of coke inbetween bites as he ate slowly and enjoyed it mostly, after he finished he got up and put the dish in the sink and threw the coke in the trash as he left the kitchen and sat on the couch

John Jr., walks over to Alex and shows him a little dump truck, "Uncie Alex mommy says Daddy sent me dis from chibia", he smiles big with one of his caps on.
Shara, wandering over shows a pretty Disney princess dress, "and Daddy sent dis to me", she holds it up in front of her.

CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:42 am

LadyRebels wrote:

John Jr., walks over to Alex and shows him a little dump truck, "Uncie Alex mommy says Daddy sent me dis from chibia", he smiles big with one of his caps on.
Shara, wandering over shows a pretty Disney princess dress, "and Daddy sent dis to me", she holds it up in front of her.

Alex takes a good look at the things they brought and smiles, "Wow those look cool" He smiles and puts John Jr on his lap, "You gonna be a construction worker with the dumptruck?" He said tickling his side with a chuckle

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am

LadyRebels wrote:

Alex takes a good look at the things they brought and smiles, "Wow those look cool" He smiles and puts John Jr on his lap, "You gonna be a construction worker with the dumptruck?" He said tickling his side with a chuckle

John Jr., wiggles and giggles a lot, "Daddy 'orked struction mama tole me, I wannabe 'ike Daddy", he points to the wall with the pictures on it, "and Gpa, 'ncle Matt, 'ncle Martinez....I wannabe Debil Dog"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 am

LadyRebels wrote:

John Jr., wiggles and giggles a lot, "Daddy 'orked struction mama tole me, I wannabe 'ike Daddy", he points to the wall with the pictures on it, "and Gpa, 'ncle Matt, 'ncle Martinez....I wannabe Debil Dog"

Alex looks at the pictures and smirks, "Alright yeah be like your daddy.." He laughs, "You gonna be a marine too?"

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 am

LadyRebels wrote:

Alex looks at the pictures and smirks, "Alright yeah be like your daddy.." He laughs, "You gonna be a marine too?"

John Jr. nods his head, with a serious look on his face, "I wanna ortect mama and sissy, you teach me 'ncle Alex to make dem safe?"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 am

LadyRebels wrote:

John Jr. nods his head, with a serious look on his face, "I wanna ortect mama and sissy, you teach me 'ncle Alex to make dem safe?"

"Later...when Liza and Connie are somewhere else il teach you" Alex said

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 am

LadyRebels wrote:

"Later...when Liza and Connie are somewhere else il teach you" Alex said

John Jr., turns and hugs him, "I love chou 'ncle Alex"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads