NATION

PASSWORD

Passed: Repeal "On Humanitarian Aid"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Independent Corporations
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent Corporations » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm

The Confederacy shall support the repeal of the original resolution so long as the replacement draft is instituted as soon as possible.

We expect an promise from the officials behind the repeal.

-Daniel Cotter
Representative of the Confederacy
Last edited by Independent Corporations on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arivali
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arivali » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:17 pm

I don't remember the loophole in question, but if your wish is to repeal and replace, then so be it.

The Eternal Kawaii
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Kawaii » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:46 pm

In the Name of the Eternal Kawaii, may the Cute One be praised

We rise in support of this repeal. The resolution, though addressing a worthy cause, is poorly written and potentially defeats that cause. It should make way for a hopefully superior replacement.
Learn More about The Eternal Kawaii from our Factbook!

"Aside from being illegal, it's not like Max Barry Day was that bad of a resolution." -- Glen Rhodes
"as a member of the GA elite, I don't have to take this" -- Vancouvia

Moromir
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Moromir » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:27 am

In the name of the Holder of the Incongruous Carrot, Emperor of the Glittering Clouds and Much Loved President Moromir of Moromir (He is the Land and the Way), I, Dave- Bearer of the Yoghurt Pot of Truth and Tense String of Words- confirm our SUPPORT for repealing this act.

Furthermore, in the name of the Holder of the Incongruous Carrot, Emperor of the Glittering Clouds and Much Loved President Moromir of Moromir (He is the Land and the Way), I, Dave (BotYPoTaTSoW) would take this opportunity to remind all nations in need of such aid, wishing to approach our beloved land, that the correct form (I Appeal to the Incongruous Carrot For Assistance v1.2- 9 pages) must be completed by each of their Citizens taking part. Incorrectly completed forms will not be returned and will be fed into the Glorious Heating System of the Winter Palace.

Long Live Moromir!

~Why not HOLIDAY in the enchanted lands of MOROMIR? Phone 555-262-678-91011 for our glorious monochrome brochure of delights!~

Retired WerePenguins
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 26, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Retired WerePenguins » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 pm

In the name of ... ah who cares what name I use ... I support this repeal.
Totally Naked
Tourist Eating
WA NS
___"That's the one thing I like about the WA; it allows me to shove my moral compass up your legislative branch, assuming a majority agrees." James Blonde
___"Even so, I see nothing in WA policy that requires that the resolution have a concrete basis in fact," Minister from Frenequesta
___"There are some things worse than death. I believe being Canadian Prime Minister is one of them." Brother Maynard.

Previous

Return to WA Archives