NATION

PASSWORD

American Paranormal Society (OOC) Closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Before Chapter One -

The Society was founded as the New England Paranormal Society in 1801 as a recreational group by three founders, Benjamin Hart, David Herring (?), and Kurt Gorbachev, a Russian immigrant. Together, Hart and Gorbachev discovered the Fountain of Youth using Cortez's instructions. Hart, realizing that Gorbachev planned to cleanse the world of all monsters, tried to drown him in the fountain. Herring heard of this and feigned his own death, killing Hart when he discovered the truth. Jefferson Hart, Benjamin's son, became the first President of the Society and had Herring and Gorbachev struck from the historical records to memorialize his father's death. He never spoke of the two founders again. Meanwhile, Herring found the fountain and drank from it, before discovering that not only had Gorbachev been rendered immortal by Hart's attempts to kill him, but that the Russian has also gained magical hydrokinetic powers as well. The two ex-founders joined forces, but were sealed away by Jefferson in a tomb underneath the Sphinx, seemingly forever. By the time Lincoln joined, all had forgotten about the other founders and had become what the New England Paranormal Society was all about.
By 1850 though, it had set up branches all around the country, adopting it's current moniker. In 1949, each of the branches were attacked and destroyed by the Soviet equivalent, the Оккультные Investifastions агентства (Okkulʹtnye Investifastions agent•stva), Occult Investigation Agency in English, leading to a series of repercussions that left the country vulnerable to attacks from Soviet-owned monsters. The Society reformed in 1975 with the tasks of protecting both humans and monsters, as well as keeping these creatures hidden from the public view. In the Cold War, it also had the goal of defeating the OIA at every turn. It's USSR counterpart was disbanded in 1988, leaving the Society to focus on it's priorities of supernatural management. The modern APS is a recognized agency of the federal government, though it mainly works of it's own agenda."

Meh.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm

"Chapter One: In the Eyes of God -

Chester and his associates, Kings and McMillan, orchestrate several global schemes. Chester unleashes a kraken on Venice Beach as a distraction for Kings to dig up a treasure found on the beach containing the first key to the tomb, which they believe to contain untold riches. Meanwhile, McMillan unleashes an army of demons on the training grounds, hoping to eliminate Herring's ancestor. McMillan knows what actually is inside the tomb, and wishes to aide Gorbachev in bringing about a new world order. He fears that if Herring discovers Nicholas, who has become "impure" by fraternizing with the Little Ghost Girl, he will abandon Gorbachev's cause. McMillan also succeeds in releasing the Horseman of Death, hoping to force her to destroy their foes. She instead disappears to unleash her accomplices. Meanwhile, a doppelganger of Francesca seeks to destroy her for a group of neo-OIA terrorists. While the suspicious Mr. Grey forces the APS into interrogations about the secretary's disappearance, the secretary herself is the mole working for Chester and finds the second key to the tomb. Chester then gets gutsy and forces McMillan to release War, who leads an army on an attack in Canada. The APS destroys the army and McMillan seals War away again. Meanwhile, Chester and King kill the neo-OIA members and enslave the doppelganger. King then beats Chester half to death, having joined McMillan, and leaves him to be apprehended by the APS. However, the doppelganger saves him before the APS can take him into custody. Kimmler breaks down at some point and flees to assemble a group of neo-Nazi's."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Chapter One: In the Eyes of God -

Chester and his associates, Kings and McMillan, orchestrate several global schemes. Chester unleashes a kraken on Venice Beach as a distraction for Kings to dig up a treasure found on the beach containing the first key to the tomb, which they believe to contain untold riches. Meanwhile, McMillan unleashes an army of demons on the training grounds, hoping to eliminate Herring's ancestor. McMillan knows what actually is inside the tomb, and wishes to aide Gorbachev in bringing about a new world order. He fears that if Herring discovers Nicholas, who has become "impure" by fraternizing with the Little Ghost Girl, he will abandon Gorbachev's cause. McMillan also succeeds in releasing the Horseman of Death, hoping to force her to destroy their foes. She instead disappears to unleash her accomplices. Meanwhile, a doppelganger of Francesca seeks to destroy her for a group of neo-OIA terrorists. While the suspicious Mr. Grey forces the APS into interrogations about the secretary's disappearance, the secretary herself is the mole working for Chester and finds the second key to the tomb. Chester then gets gutsy and forces McMillan to release War, who leads an army on an attack in Canada. The APS destroys the army and McMillan seals War away again. Meanwhile, Chester and King kill the neo-OIA members and enslave the doppelganger. King then beats Chester half to death, having joined McMillan, and leaves him to be apprehended by the APS. However, the doppelganger saves him before the APS can take him into custody. Kimmler breaks down at some point and flees to assemble a group of neo-Nazi's."

Yeah. And?

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:57 pm

"Six months pass...

Chapter Two: The Army of Huang -

Chester flees to Japan with a new gang, bent on getting his revenge on King. The Sixth Brigade finds him eventually, fighting off his minions while doing so. Death unleashes Pestilence, who releases a plague on England. The rest of the APS is attacked systematically by a slew of monsters under McMillan's control. The Sixth Brigade battles several Asian monsters, eventually finding Chester. They capture the doppelganger, but the secretary reveals herself and kills her. She is captured as well, but kills herself with cyanide after revealing she was the mole. Chester flees to China, armed with a secret relic, the enchanted Sword of Huang. He uses the Sword to awaken the terracotta army, which is destroyed in a battle with the APS and War's forces, who has been unleashed again by Mr. Grey as a last ditch effort. Chester flees to Wales, where he is claimed by the disease. The Sword is claimed by a reformed OIA, and King uses the keys to release the founders while Kimmler is found and captured. The newly released Gorbachev frees Kimmler and offers him an opportunity to reform the Nazi regime alongside him and Herring."

Goodbye.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Six months pass...

Chapter Two: The Army of Huang -

Chester flees to Japan with a new gang, bent on getting his revenge on King. The Sixth Brigade finds him eventually, fighting off his minions while doing so. Death unleashes Pestilence, who releases a plague on England. The rest of the APS is attacked systematically by a slew of monsters under McMillan's control. The Sixth Brigade battles several Asian monsters, eventually finding Chester. They capture the doppelganger, but the secretary reveals herself and kills her. She is captured as well, but kills herself with cyanide after revealing she was the mole. Chester flees to China, armed with a secret relic, the enchanted Sword of Huang. He uses the Sword to awaken the terracotta army, which is destroyed in a battle with the APS and War's forces, who has been unleashed again by Mr. Grey as a last ditch effort. Chester flees to Wales, where he is claimed by the disease. The Sword is claimed by a reformed OIA, and King uses the keys to release the founders while Kimmler is found and captured. The newly released Gorbachev frees Kimmler and offers him an opportunity to reform the Nazi regime alongside him and Herring."

Cool.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm

"Two months pass...

Chapter Three: Lightning Strikes -

Gorbachev murders McMillan for being impure and War breaks free of Grey's control and kills him, joining his comrades. The APS is assigned to destroy the Arc of the Covenant, which the Gaelic god Lugh sealed Famine away in to prevent the Horsemen from gaining full power. If they do so, all the Horsemen will be sent back to Hell for another 10,000 years, All the way, they deal with the Horsemen's forces, the Gaelic gods that blame the state of the world on the APS, and Gorbachev's forces. They eventually find the Covenant but can't destroy it, instead opening it and releasing Famine. However, David appears with Lugh's spear, striking Pestilence down and banishing the other Horsemen, killing himself and ending the plague. The new OIA attacks and claims the Arc as their own, turning David and Kimmler's neo-Nazis into terracotta warriors with it's power. Grey's successor, a portly woman named White, reveals the truth about the founders to the APS, while Gorbachev begins his plot of world domination: an army of Ubermensch."

Goodbye.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Two months pass...

Chapter Three: Lightning Strikes -

Gorbachev murders McMillan for being impure and War breaks free of Grey's control and kills him, joining his comrades. The APS is assigned to destroy the Arc of the Covenant, which the Gaelic god Lugh sealed Famine away in to prevent the Horsemen from gaining full power. If they do so, all the Horsemen will be sent back to Hell for another 10,000 years, All the way, they deal with the Horsemen's forces, the Gaelic gods that blame the state of the world on the APS, and Gorbachev's forces. They eventually find the Covenant but can't destroy it, instead opening it and releasing Famine. However, David appears with Lugh's spear, striking Pestilence down and banishing the other Horsemen, killing himself and ending the plague. The new OIA attacks and claims the Arc as their own, turning David and Kimmler's neo-Nazis into terracotta warriors with it's power. Grey's successor, a portly woman named White, reveals the truth about the founders to the APS, while Gorbachev begins his plot of world domination: an army of Ubermensch."

Uh.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:25 pm

If I have time, I may write a more in-depth conclusion and a series of oneshots detailing Gwen's rule with Gabriel's snarky tests and Gabriella as an assistant.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm

"Chapter Four: Heaven's Stand -

The APS battles monsters unleashed by the OIA, eventually becoming known to the public after White reveals them. A militant group of monsters join together and attacks the APS continuously, before being completely destroyed by the OIA's army of terracotta warriors. Gorbachev leads a raid on the OIA, gaining the Sword and the army of warriors, waging war on the OIA with it. The APS and OIA are forced to band together before Gorbachev can get a hold of the Ark. Kimmler is dispatched to find the Ubermensch formula in it's storage place beneath the Vatican, but an army of angels attacks him. Gorbachev succeeds in destroying the angels with the Die Glocke and acquires the formula, and Kimmler is commended. The APS turns on the OIA and destroys them, with White taking the Ark, vowing to use it to destroy Gorbachev. The Sixth Brigade dissolves after Oliver goes completely feral and nearly kills them all."

Goodbye.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If I have time, I may write a more in-depth conclusion and a series of oneshots detailing Gwen's rule with Gabriel's snarky tests and Gabriella as an assistant.

Well, Gwen has been already ruling the country for a good 12 years. She's not exactly inexperienced on that regard.

But I get the feeling that Gabriella will make her go mad.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:30 pm

"So, you know that Welsh lady with the sword?"

"Yeah."

"She's got a nice ass."

"Yup."

"Let's make her Queen."

"Cool."

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:05 pm

You know, the "Yay is" doesn't work since I'm Asian and Agri's European.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, the "Yay is" doesn't work since I'm Asian and Agri's European.

Yeah, you guys are fucked.

Goodbye.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 pm

"A month later...

Chapter Five: The Rage of Shiva -

Gorbachev wages war on the APS using his new army of Ubermensch, while he himself leaves control of his forces in Kimmler's hands. Meanwhile, a group of Satanists resurrect McMillan, who has a plan of his own. Once the APS finally defeats the terracotta warriors by destroying the Sword, they discovered those enslaved by it are killed when freed. David Herring leaves his son a mysterious flask which can not be destroyed or open. McMillan provokes the goddess Shiva, causing global destruction. Oliver talks him down and he has a change of heart, quelling the goddess before committing suicide. The Satanists try to bring him back again but are scared away by a disfigured Gorbachev, who has become a form of plant monster. White destroys Gorbachev's base, which is under siege from the APS, with the Arc, nearly killing the main group and Kimmler. She goes mad with power, dispatching the former Sixth Brigade to find the Holy Grail and writing it off as an attempt to keep it out of Gorbachev's hands. Meanwhile, Gorbachev returns and ejects Kimmler from his organization, hiding his new powers from his group. The Brigade is attacked by armies of the undead the whole time before locating the Grail. They discover that who they have been fighting were the fallen Crusaders, who have been resurrected by Hades to prevent them from finding the Grail. In a last ditch effort, Hades traps them in the Underworld and they are forced to work their way through it. They emerge to find White drinking from it, granting her messiah-like powers. She is killed by Gorbachev using Lugh's spear, which he then uses to raid Mount Olympus. Coupled with his demonic control over plants and hydrokinetic powers, he claims Zeus's throne as ruler of the gods, hoping to extend his power to all pantheons. NOTE: Oliver's role is relegated to an outsider in this arc. His position as commander is filled someone else. Who, exactly... beats me."

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"A month later...

Chapter Five: The Rage of Shiva -

Gorbachev wages war on the APS using his new army of Ubermensch, while he himself leaves control of his forces in Kimmler's hands. Meanwhile, a group of Satanists resurrect McMillan, who has a plan of his own. Once the APS finally defeats the terracotta warriors by destroying the Sword, they discovered those enslaved by it are killed when freed. David Herring leaves his son a mysterious flask which can not be destroyed or open. McMillan provokes the goddess Shiva, causing global destruction. Oliver talks him down and he has a change of heart, quelling the goddess before committing suicide. The Satanists try to bring him back again but are scared away by a disfigured Gorbachev, who has become a form of plant monster. White destroys Gorbachev's base, which is under siege from the APS, with the Arc, nearly killing the main group and Kimmler. She goes mad with power, dispatching the former Sixth Brigade to find the Holy Grail and writing it off as an attempt to keep it out of Gorbachev's hands. Meanwhile, Gorbachev returns and ejects Kimmler from his organization, hiding his new powers from his group. The Brigade is attacked by armies of the undead the whole time before locating the Grail. They discover that who they have been fighting were the fallen Crusaders, who have been resurrected by Hades to prevent them from finding the Grail. In a last ditch effort, Hades traps them in the Underworld and they are forced to work their way through it. They emerge to find White drinking from it, granting her messiah-like powers. She is killed by Gorbachev using Lugh's spear, which he then uses to raid Mount Olympus. Coupled with his demonic control over plants and hydrokinetic powers, he claims Zeus's throne as ruler of the gods, hoping to extend his power to all pantheons. NOTE: Oliver's role is relegated to an outsider in this arc. His position as commander is filled someone else. Who, exactly... beats me."

Things were slightly different.

I also found it hilarious you thought Shiva was a girl.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 pm

"Chapter Six: Hell on Earth -

Gorbachev raises War from Hell, and the Sixth Brigade goes on a journey to discover the sources of Gorbachev's new powers. They discover he got them from a voodoo witch, who tries to sacrifice them. They discover from her that she also created the Francesca doppelganger for the OIA and that she knows the location of the Fountain of Youth. They kill her and begin a journey to find it while Gorbachev and War attack and conquer most of the world. The APS tries to resist, but is crushed due to the lack of a leader. They discover that Nico's gun (which he receives as a gift from Oliver, who inherited it from Gray, in Ch. 4) contains the formula for a compound that causes the fountain water to stop working, killing Gorbachev. War claims Lugh's spear as his own and appears to battle the Brigade, ultimately being killed when the Ark is destroyed in a fire lit by one of his own warriors. The APS disbands permanently, and all countries conquered by Gorbachev rebuild with aide from supernatural forces, who are beginning to be integrated into society."

Things deviated from plan a bit.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Chapter Six: Hell on Earth -

Gorbachev raises War from Hell, and the Sixth Brigade goes on a journey to discover the sources of Gorbachev's new powers. They discover he got them from a voodoo witch, who tries to sacrifice them. They discover from her that she also created the Francesca doppelganger for the OIA and that she knows the location of the Fountain of Youth. They kill her and begin a journey to find it while Gorbachev and War attack and conquer most of the world. The APS tries to resist, but is crushed due to the lack of a leader. They discover that Nico's gun (which he receives as a gift from Oliver, who inherited it from Gray, in Ch. 4) contains the formula for a compound that causes the fountain water to stop working, killing Gorbachev. War claims Lugh's spear as his own and appears to battle the Brigade, ultimately being killed when the Ark is destroyed in a fire lit by one of his own warriors. The APS disbands permanently, and all countries conquered by Gorbachev rebuild with aide from supernatural forces, who are beginning to be integrated into society."

Things deviated from plan a bit.

Now this is funny.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 am

You know, I kinda realized why Nat didn't archive this thread: he wants the future generations to look at it, remain horrified and express their outrage here.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:08 am

Agritum wrote:You know, I kinda realized why Nat didn't archive this thread: he wants the future generations to look at it, remain horrified and express their outrage here.

It was more that, if the mods discover this, they will hunt me down and kill me for the sake of humanity.

Goodbye.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Agritum wrote:You know, I kinda realized why Nat didn't archive this thread: he wants the future generations to look at it, remain horrified and express their outrage here.

It was more that, if the mods discover this, they will hunt me down and kill me for the sake of humanity.

Then how did Elfen High manage to get archived?

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 am

Agritum wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:It was more that, if the mods discover this, they will hunt me down and kill me for the sake of humanity.

Then how did Elfen High manage to get archived?

We put it in nondescript packaging and laced it with a variety of lethal chemicals, so as to kill any who touched it within an hour.

Even then, we did not dare try to get EH2 Arc 2 archived.

Goodbye.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse