NATION

PASSWORD

Is it OK to hit a girl?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

In today's society, is it, morally speaking, still worse for a male to hit a female?

Yes
220
36%
No
289
48%
Girl fight! Girl fight! Girl fight!
96
16%
 
Total votes : 605

User avatar
Australien
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1167
Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Australien » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:39 am

Varshna wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:Viewing sex as a transaction is what's pathetic, really. It implies that the woman doesn't enjoy it as much as you do.

You wouldn't know what a relationship was if it smacked you square in your face. This is actually pretty entertaining. :lol2:

Why do you need to be in a relationship with someone to have sex with them?
My Political Compass:
http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-2.12&soc=-1.95

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic -Joseph Stalin

User avatar
Missing You
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Missing You » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:40 am

Hitting someone is already wrong let alone hitting a girl.The girl might accuse you of molesting her.Well a female player like me will be a bit bias to my gender but to a certain extend,whether you are hitting a boy or girl,both are wrong acts

User avatar
Varshna
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 190
Founded: Jul 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Varshna » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:46 am

Australien wrote:
Varshna wrote:You wouldn't know what a relationship was if it smacked you square in your face. This is actually pretty entertaining. :lol2:

Why do you need to be in a relationship with someone to have sex with them?

Well that's what I do. I know I am weird but that's how I am, I am probably the only guy that actually cares about the lady they fuck.

User avatar
Horsefish
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7402
Founded: Jun 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Horsefish » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:47 am

Varshna wrote:
Australien wrote:Why do you need to be in a relationship with someone to have sex with them?

Well that's what I do. I know I am weird but that's how I am, I am probably the only guy that actually cares about the lady they fuck.


So you have to be in a relationship to care about someone if you fuck them?

What the fuck?
Areopagitican wrote:I'm not an expert in the field of moron, but what I think he's saying is that if you have to have sex with Shakira (or another dirty ethnic), at the very least, it must be part of a threesome with a white woman. It's a sacrifice, but someone has to make it.

Geniasis wrote:Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bludgeon some whales to death with my 12-ft dick.

Georgism wrote:
Geniasis wrote:Maybe if you showered every now and then...

That's what the Nazis said, we're not falling for that one again.

The Western Reaches wrote:I learned that YOU are the reason I embarrassed myself by saying "Horsefish" instead of "Seahorse" this one time in school.

What's wrong with a little destruction?

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43030
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 am

Varshna wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:Viewing sex as a transaction is what's pathetic, really. It implies that the woman doesn't enjoy it as much as you do.

You wouldn't know what a relationship was if it smacked you square in your face. This is actually pretty entertaining. :lol2:

That's not an argument.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Australien
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1167
Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Australien » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 am

Varshna wrote:
Australien wrote:Why do you need to be in a relationship with someone to have sex with them?

Well that's what I do. I know I am weird but that's how I am, I am probably the only guy that actually cares about the lady they fuck.

Yeah, get over yourself, the smug superiority doesn't make you a better person.
Why would anyone have any reason to care about someone they have sex with beyond the amount of care they have for anyone else? It's like saying "I am probably the only guy that actually cares about the person who serves me at the bakery."
My Political Compass:
http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-2.12&soc=-1.95

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic -Joseph Stalin

User avatar
The House of Petain
Minister
 
Posts: 2277
Founded: Jun 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Petain » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 am

Only if it's a backhand slap while you say in a Cartman like voice "Respect my authoritah."
Michael Augustine I of the House of Petain

Founder, Chief Executive & Emperor of Westphalia
1000 Schloss Nordkirchen Ave, Munster Capitol District, Westphalia 59394

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43030
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 am

Varshna wrote:
Australien wrote:Why do you need to be in a relationship with someone to have sex with them?

Well that's what I do. I know I am weird but that's how I am, I am probably the only guy that actually cares about the lady they fuck.

No, you aren't. But you are clingy, not to mention somewhat insulting toward women.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Horsefish
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7402
Founded: Jun 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Horsefish » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 am

The Parkus Empire wrote:No, you aren't. But you are clingy, not to mention somewhat insulting toward women.


"Parkus, everyone knows that women only have sex with men because they have to, not because they like it. The female orgasm is a myth perpetuted by the feminazis to make men feel inadequete in bed. Don't you know anything?" :roll:
Areopagitican wrote:I'm not an expert in the field of moron, but what I think he's saying is that if you have to have sex with Shakira (or another dirty ethnic), at the very least, it must be part of a threesome with a white woman. It's a sacrifice, but someone has to make it.

Geniasis wrote:Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bludgeon some whales to death with my 12-ft dick.

Georgism wrote:
Geniasis wrote:Maybe if you showered every now and then...

That's what the Nazis said, we're not falling for that one again.

The Western Reaches wrote:I learned that YOU are the reason I embarrassed myself by saying "Horsefish" instead of "Seahorse" this one time in school.

What's wrong with a little destruction?

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43030
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 am

Horsefish wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:No, you aren't. But you are clingy, not to mention somewhat insulting toward women.


"Parkus, everyone knows that women only have sex with men because they have to, not because they like it. The female orgasm is a myth perpetuted by the feminazis to make men feel inadequete in bed. Don't you know anything?" :roll:

No. Could you teach me something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZglqkCRNt8
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Bottle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14985
Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 am

Varshna wrote:
Australien wrote:Why do you need to be in a relationship with someone to have sex with them?

Well that's what I do. I know I am weird but that's how I am, I am probably the only guy that actually cares about the lady they fuck.

Speaking as a lady, I don't see how Parkus' attitude is less "caring" than yours. I've fucked plenty of guys when I wasn't in a relationship with them, and they cared about me (and I cared about them).
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 134869
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:50 am

Bottle wrote:
Varshna wrote:Well that's what I do. I know I am weird but that's how I am, I am probably the only guy that actually cares about the lady they fuck.

Speaking as a lady, I don't see how Parkus' attitude is less "caring" than yours. I've fucked plenty of guys when I wasn't in a relationship with them, and they cared about me (and I cared about them).

Presumably this means you're not a real lady. Is your father or husband a lord?
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43030
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:55 am

Bottle wrote:
Varshna wrote:Well that's what I do. I know I am weird but that's how I am, I am probably the only guy that actually cares about the lady they fuck.

Speaking as a lady, I don't see how Parkus' attitude is less "caring" than yours. I've fucked plenty of guys when I wasn't in a relationship with them, and they cared about me (and I cared about them).

My main problem with Varshna's idea, is that taking part in consensual sex isn't something women do without some form of compensation other than just enjoying the sex, and that not providing them such compensation is "stiffing" them, as it were. I like to think I'm decent enough in bed for sex to not be just a token that I have to earn, or something I'm given in reward for love, and frankly I think it demeans women when you say that they can't enjoy sex in the same way a man can, and that it is merely them doing a tremendous favor for someone, and that not staying and forming some kind of monogamous relationship afterward is "taking advantage" of them.
Last edited by The Parkus Empire on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Bottle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14985
Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:06 am

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Bottle wrote:Speaking as a lady, I don't see how Parkus' attitude is less "caring" than yours. I've fucked plenty of guys when I wasn't in a relationship with them, and they cared about me (and I cared about them).

My main problem with Varshna's idea, is that taking part in consensual sex isn't something women do without some form of compensation other than just enjoying the sex, and that not providing them such compensation is "stiffing" them, as it were. I like to think I'm decent enough in bed for sex to not be just a token that I have to earn, or something I'm given in reward for love, and frankly I think it demeans women when you say that they can't enjoy sex in the same way a man can, and that it is merely them doing a tremendous favor for someone, and that not staying and forming some kind of monogamous relationship afterward is "taking advantage" of them.

I absolutely agree. I don't give a guy sex in exchange for getting a relationship out of him; sex is something we do together because we both want to do it. He doesn't "owe" me anything more than what I "owe" him. I believe we owe each other respect and consideration, because I personally believe that sex should be a happy thing, but I reject the idea that sex is something women have which men take.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

User avatar
Horsefish
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7402
Founded: Jun 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Horsefish » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:08 am

Bottle wrote:I absolutely agree. I don't give a guy sex in exchange for getting a relationship out of him; sex is something we do together because we both want to do it. He doesn't "owe" me anything more than what I "owe" him. I believe we owe each other respect and consideration, because I personally believe that sex should be a happy thing, but I reject the idea that sex is something women have which men take.


If anything sex is something women take from men. Usally anyway :P
Areopagitican wrote:I'm not an expert in the field of moron, but what I think he's saying is that if you have to have sex with Shakira (or another dirty ethnic), at the very least, it must be part of a threesome with a white woman. It's a sacrifice, but someone has to make it.

Geniasis wrote:Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bludgeon some whales to death with my 12-ft dick.

Georgism wrote:
Geniasis wrote:Maybe if you showered every now and then...

That's what the Nazis said, we're not falling for that one again.

The Western Reaches wrote:I learned that YOU are the reason I embarrassed myself by saying "Horsefish" instead of "Seahorse" this one time in school.

What's wrong with a little destruction?

User avatar
EvilDarkMagicians
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13456
Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby EvilDarkMagicians » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 am

Astrolinium wrote:But what do you think, NSG?


Is it OK to hit a boy?

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43030
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:39 am

EvilDarkMagicians wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:But what do you think, NSG?


Is it OK to hit a boy?

Only if he neglects his prayers.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
The Atlantean Menace
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1283
Founded: Mar 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Menace » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:15 am

It's still considered worse, I don't think it is though.

Provided that the girl is being hit under the same circumstances you would hit a man. Beating a girl for making your sandwich wrong is still fucked up.

User avatar
Geniasis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7531
Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Varshna wrote:It's not alright to hit a girl. What kind of guy are you if your that low to hit a girl. A real man respects women. In Varshna it is a crime punishible by 5 years in one of Varshna's many laybor camps.

Joseph McGowen,
Iron Man of Varshna


Because women are fragile creatures made of glass that need to be protected from us big strong brutes. Let's just take all that agency, since they're clearly not using it.

Here's a little pro-tip for you, Lancelot. "Real Men" (and "Real Women", for whatever those terms are worth) aren't those who don't hit women. They're those who don't hit anyone unless its in self-defense. Hitting people unprovoked is just shitty behavior.

And as for the self-defense? I don't care if it has a penis, a vagina, both, neither, or some alien appendage that only serves to mindfuck me into oblivion. If I have to punch him/her/it to protect myself, I will. Because "gentleman" is not synonymous with "dumbass".
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.


DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!


Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.


Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Nakena, New haven america, New Visayan Islands, The Blaatschapen, The Holy Therns

Advertisement

Remove ads