NATION

PASSWORD

A Rebellion of Will, Pride and Honor

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rainara
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

A Rebellion of Will, Pride and Honor

Postby Rainara » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:59 pm

10 years later...

Following the colonization of enemy forces, a rebellion was forced among old Rainarian loyalists.
Many followed this and they had the best equipment they can get. They were not your ordinary rebellioners.
They were at large and had futuristic equipment and had the old Rainarian army uniform..

They had the full arsenal of the old Rainarian army. And more tech than usual...

"Nothing is safe from us, we are Rainarians and we shall not bow down to any rule!"
"URA! URA! URA!"

OOC: The Leaders of the rebellion are:
Danna B. Yatsa
Paul T. Hatas
Nathan L. Pratsa

OOC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119832
Last edited by Rainara on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rainarian Map and States/Regions
DEFCON Level: 5
Country Situation Meter: 10%

"Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave." - Lord Brougham

"Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." - Ayn Rand

Dukopolious
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:16 am

"Sir there are rebels aproaching." Said Private FeildMonger

"Do the revilutionaries have guns?" Asked the General

"We fully eqipped them. And thier bases are ready to be built. Their president was killed four years ago in Dukopolious by the chancelliour to refusing to agree to terms of surrender. Now that communist rainara owns the land it is free and safe. We finnally ahve a chance to expand!." The private said joyfully.

"This is no longer our fight. Send the brodcast, we are backing out of this war. Communist rainara has more power than the Capitalist rebelion. It's time to let them handle thier own battle."Said the General solomly.

He picked up a pistol and a rebel with a sniper in the distance shot a bullet right past his ear.

"Bastard. Die!"Said the general as he shot the sniper over 10KM away with a pistol right between his eyes. They then got into jets and wished good luck to the revilutionary soldiers, and communist Rainara. Dukopolious was having an award cermony for war heros and then would offically withdraw from the war.
Last edited by Dukopolious on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:20 am

Dukopolious
The chancelliour was the first to speak to his nation. "Today we stand on the prepaphis of peace. Communist rainara has taken back thier homeland and embassies have been set up. One of the three lands is having a rebelion. After ten years of fighting we finally call back our soldiers for missions on peace. The mission to be with thier Families, friends and loved ones. Today we announce the offical withdrawl from the war on Capitalist Rainara. support has been givin to our allies and they are finally strong enough to fight for themselves. Now let the party begin!" announced the chancelliour as he opened a bottle of champaigne and drank.

Rainara
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 am

With no one controlling the area of the Maldram Region, the Liberation Army of Rainara (LAR) gained a foothold and was ready to restore Rainara into
prosperity. They were, however, disgusted on the statues being built in the image of the USSCR's premier.

"Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave." - Lord Brougham

"Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." - Ayn Rand

Heningrad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Heningrad » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:25 am

"i guess it was bound to happen eventually," said premier William Smirnov after hearing about the rebellions in Rainara. William Smirnov had become premier three years ago when his father, Boris Smirnov, was assassinated by a man named Bill Johnson. once William had become president he dissolved congress, made himself head general, and declared himself dictator. "i want 55,000 troops ready to be sent to Rainara tomorrow," the premier ordered.
"yes sir, right away sir," general Henry Sharp said as he walked towards the door relived that this encounter with the feared dictator was almost over.
President- Boris Smirnov
National anthem- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQTilN57YmY
Climate- cold, very, very, cold.
Urmanian wrote:9/10

Still the best communist flag on NS, even if it doesn't look very flag-like for me.
Canadian Davsland wrote:The fact that you have Excellent Civil and Political rights as well.

And an awesome flag! :)
Tigyland wrote:
Heningrad wrote:i actually got this of the internet

You let other people put in the effort for you. I like that.

political compass score: Economic Left/Right: -9.00, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13
http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL783/13381709/23842987/397577196.jpg
Animals have the right to be tasty

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 am

To William Smirnov
From Chancelliour Duke.
I knew your father well. He was a good friend of mine. I will send economic help if you need. and here is a folowing list of contacts in rainara. They will help you very much. Also a list of former Dukopion millitary bases.

*Transmission sent*

Rainara
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:46 am

The Rebellion forces had new equipment from Sarena Incorporated's support.

They were better equipped and were ready to use Ion Cannons (Yea... Thats a FT for uz.... Well 2 of our things are FT only :P )
They also had the SSB-1 and some tanks supplied by the company. It was gaining more support and anti-government protests were
rising.

Heningrad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Heningrad » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 am

To: Chancelliour Duke

thank you for the list of bases i should help greatly in this conflict. no economic support is needed. the assassination of my father was a tragic event yet hopefully our nations can start where my father left off.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Dankov: William Smirnov stood in the conning tower of the H.N.S. Serpent watching as troops loaded onto ships. he had decided he would accompany his troops into battle during this war. soon the fleet of 20 ships was sailing trough the water.
Last edited by Heningrad on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
President- Boris Smirnov

Still the best communist flag on NS, even if it doesn't look very flag-like for me.
Canadian Davsland wrote:The fact that you have Excellent Civil and Political rights as well.

Tigyland wrote:

political compass score: Economic Left/Right: -9.00, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13

NNWO
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby NNWO » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:06 am

"Rebels. These, Rebels may be a threat to our security." Said the Führer in a speech to the nation. "Not because they are fighting over there, but because some are part of Operation True Path. Our military will first ask for them, or we will take them. If these things are allowed to spread their disease it will soon spread to our nation! So now the military is on alert. Either they are handed over and we leave the Rebels as thanks, or they decline and we forcefully get them. My only thoughts are for our security and the future of our people. For Germany!"
They crowd was overwhelmed with a wave of "Heil! Heil! Heil!"

To: Rainaria
"Ok," The Führer began as he wrote a letter to the Rebels, "we would like to assist you. First you must hand us some of your lessers. We need them so your soldiers will fight for a victory without being dragged down to the bottom. We are willing to send a substantinal amount of war machines. Of couse if you refuse we could just take the lessers. We wish to help you, but our people's security from these... things is first priority." He sealed the letter and sent it. Then awaited a reply.
Last edited by NNWO on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Terra Solis
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Terra Solis » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 am

To: Rainara

"Rebellion?! I find that hard to believe. No matter, my Imperial Army is at your disposal, so long as you promise us victory. I'll be sending you a minimum of two thousand men and women ready for war, i'll even grant you my highest ranking officer, War General Sphinx McAlex. Should this little conflict of yours swing to your side of victory I'll send you an extra five troops plus a few hundred armor support"

May Rainara prove Victorious.
It starts as a war for peace, but ends as a dictatorship.

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 am

[OCC if you are joining please read this http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=117840 ]

Rainara
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:20 am

"We do not need further support at the moment, but we would like to welcome any support. We are sending 6 lessers to you now."

The LAR has total control of the Maldram region now and its influence is spreading to the Rainarian capital.
No one was safe from them as they gain support day by day...

Heningrad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Heningrad » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 am

To: Chancelliour Duke

my fleet should arrive in Rainara soon and i need to know if there are any Dukopolis controlled ports that my fleet can lay anchor in. the fleet consists of 5 battle ships, 5 destroyers, 7 transports, and 3 air craft carriers.
President- Boris Smirnov

Tigyland wrote:

NNWO
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NNWO » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 am

The Führer smiled. Confidence replaced the anexiety. "Men. They need men." He told a general, "Now that they know who the lessers are, let them feel victory."
As he spoke 50,000 men, 10,000 tanks, and 7,500 Apache Longbows were being sent over. He began to write another letter.

"I thank you, and I am sending many warmachines as I promised. I believe if you wish to have a constant flow of resources and men, I need a flow of lessers. Our partnership, may it be a great one!"
Last edited by NNWO on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:28 am

An old, unprepared man in a suit and tie rushed through the halls of the Prime Minister’s Mansion. Sweat dripped down his head, as he had been walking for a while now at a speed much faster that he should as his age. He opened the doors to the Office of the Prime Minister and sat down at the large oak desk.

Across from him stood the Secretary of Defense, the Prime Minister’s Chief of Staff, as well as his own National Security Advisor.

“Sir,” the Secretary of State began. “You can’t sit this one out any longer.” The rest of the room seemed to nod in agreement.

“You,” the old man said as he pointed to the chief of Staff.

“Well, it’s not the best idea to begin a war without the Prime Minister, but he’s occupied and this is an opportunity we can’t afford to lose. He won’t be back for days, maybe even weeks.”

“And you.”

“This will defiantly be a thing. No one will simply back off with our threats; we’re going to need to send troops, that is if any other nations step in.” Everyone was quite for what felt like several minutes. Finally, the old Secondary Minister looked up and said:

“Alright, issue a statement. If things turn the other way, we’re going in. Let’s get those rebels backs!”

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 am

"Yes, on eveyr island there are atleast 20. Also I have put MANY Dukopion ships in theese yards. oyu may have full control over them. The rebelion may be helped by other nations, but they will be at war with greater powers than all of us if they try to claim any land. The trety of 2062 agreed to that." The chancelliour said to premier Smirnov.
Last edited by Dukopolious on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Terra Solis
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Terra Solis » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 am

Form Type: Request and Authorization
Priority: Level Three Priority (Amendable)
Description:
My Imperial Army is at Level Three Priority [Standby Status] due to your last reply. We are prepared to assist you with ground forces, including troops, transportation and armor divisions, Should you require air support we also several Attack and Utility helicopters on standby. I am requesting you give us authorization to enter Rainaran territory and allow us to set up an FOB [Forward Operations Base] at least five to ten miles away from rebellion held territory.
2000 Troops
+100 Vehicles and Tanks
+ 20 Helicopters

Authorization: [Pending]
Please select one of the two options so that I may confirm our action in this conflict.

[Accept] [Decline]
It starts as a war for peace, but ends as a dictatorship.

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:48 am

Imperial Terra Solis wrote:From: Chief Head of State Sage of Imperial Terra Solis

I am requesting you give us authorization to enter Rainaran territory and allow us to set up an FOB [Forward Operations Base] at least five to ten miles away from rebellion held territory.

I think what you guys don't understand is currently, the land rainara is on is owned by COMMUNIST RAINARA, HENINGRAD AND DUKOPOLIOUS. Rainara is a small REBELION. They can't AUTHROIZE. you to land ebcause they don't OWN the LAND. you can land but then you risk war with much larger nations as you would break an international treaty.
[OOC]
Last edited by Dukopolious on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rainara
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:52 am

The LAR is glad that everyone supports us in this battle.
These are not to be in vain. The LAR is also advanced in technology which gives us all an advantage.
Once again, we thank you all for helping us.

OOC: I think it would be necessary for an OOC thread...
Last edited by Rainara on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 am

Rainara wrote:The LAR is glad that everyone supports us in this battle.
These are not to be in vain. The LAR is also advanced in technology which gives us all an advantage.
Once again, we thank you all for helping us.

OOC: I think it would be necessary for an OOC thread...

OOC: agreed. But I think anyone who haasn't been in the old thread needs to read it because they are perceving the stroy wrong.

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 am

The first soldiers to reach Rainara stepped off the ASA Brookton North, a newly made attack destroyer, and onto Valloria, the southernmost region of the northernmost island. An old man with a young man’s body was the first to leave, armed with little more than a pistol, with two heavily armed soldiers behind him. They walked up to a group of menacing looking men, huge, battle-scared and muscular. The largest of the men stepped forward, towards the Acrotician general, and extended his hand. The man had a large scar on the right side of his face, and he obviously had been injured in the left arm by the way he placed it against his side. General George Donovan grabbed the large man’s hand.

“General George Donovan,” the general said.

“General Nathan Prasta,” the giant man replied. “Follow me.”

Prasta led the general and several more of his men through the camp. It was surprisingly disorganized. Donovan had heard of the success of the rebels and assumed they would be well organized, as a modern army. As they continued through the camp, however, Donovan realized that they were organized. It didn’t look it, but every soldier knew exactly what he was doing and they worked quickly and efficiently.

Donovan looked back at the four destroyers: the ASA Brookton North, the ASA Therina South, the ASA Reglia North, the ASA Forath East, and the two battleships: the ASA Brookton West and the ASA Sharin North. They looked quite large compared to the makeshift camps around here.

After the tour had been completed, Prasta pointed over to one side of the camp that was practically empty. “If you want, you can set up over there.”

“Thank you, General.” Donovan motioned and several dozen men rushed off the ships setting up any basic needs for a base. Several carried large sheets of metal, steel, to begin building the fortress that the Acrotician army had always practiced building. This would be the Allied State’s first military involvement.

The soldiers were all more than ready. The basic fortress was set up in only about four hours. Anti-Aircraft guns were rushed in pieces of the ships and placed around the perimeter. After the ships were unloaded, they were placed around the edge of the island in a protective formation, the battleships closer to the island and the destroyers further away to protect them from any sort of attack from the air or underwater. The few, weak looking ships under the rebellion’s control were also put in this formation.

That night, Donovan went to a meeting with the rebellion generals. There, they spoke about their current attacks and how best to take the enemy outposts. However, the Allied State’s spies had reported a large amount of Rainara’s troops on the front most line. However, the defenses on the mainland, at certain crucial points were relatively weak. Once the rest of the Acrotician troops arrived, Donovan offered to lead the assault on the mainland. Once there, he thought, the war would end in days.
Last edited by Acroticus on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NNWO
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NNWO » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:17 pm

As soon as news was heard about the capture of one of the Islands the Führer smiled and laughed at the same time, "I cannot believe there is this little resistance! Too easy!"

At the warzone the NNWO forces arrived, and as they predicted, were met with little resistance, just some stragglers. Like a swarm the forces spread on the controlled Island. The commander of the force General Hans Erwin met up with the other generals and announced his arrival, "The NNWO brings its forces to assist this cause! Our battleplan is very simple." he laid out a map, "we control one island. The other two will probably be more difficult to secure but our Führer will send more troops if needed. We will attack this island here. After landing on this shore there is no doubt they will attempht to counter-attack. It matters not, for our numbers and technology are simply too great. We would like for someone to attack the other side of the island to strain their numbers. Then we will execute the final step. Their sea forces will simply fall victim to our forces, as will the others who dare oppose us."

He walked to the outside but stopped at the door, " Our Navy will be here soon. If they arrive on time expect naval support. Although we are devoting many resources here it is because you also have what we need. The Führer expects this 'war' may I call it, to last a few days. Maybe weeks. Good day gentlemen."

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Dukopolious' millitary was informe of the many nations asisting the rebelion. they had to rejoin. after only 5 months of peace thier millitary almost doubled. they now have over 20 million soldiers. They dispatched 5 million to rainara and on maladar island they dispatched 3 of the 5 million the rest was distrubuted through the huge navy blockade sourronding the nation and the other 2 islands.

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Private First Class Eric Donovan, General Donovan’s son, sat in his rather uncomfortable chair aboard aCH-48 D Chinook H-15 attack helicopter with about fifteen other men and two pilots. They were flying over water towards the Rainaran region of Namio towards a small outpost on the coast; a potential landing site for an invasion of the Ranarian mainland. The helicopter came from the ASA Britana, an aircraft carrier barely 2 miles off the coastline, where they had long, or at least it felt long, since departed. He looked out at the other 5 helicopters sent with them.

All the men in the helicopter weren’t scared; none of them would say they were. They were the first soldiers from the Allied States ever to fight in the name of their country. Eric himself was even excited. He imagined the helicopter dropping him and his friends on the beaches and then rushing the outposts, quickly overwhelming the few defenses this outpost would have.

“Can’t wait, huh?” John Richardson who had grown up as a neighbor to Eric had spent his service years in the same unit as Eric as well, and they both decided to continue with their military career.

“Yeah. I never thought we’d get this opportunity.” Although everyone was excited, it was still quiet. Still, people weren’t scared. It was more like, nervous. They were nervous not about dying, but about impressing their peers. The soldiers on these helicopters were all almost bred soldiers.

Not long, although it felt long, after, the pilot gave the signal that they were almost to land, and the paratroopers prepared themselves. They were given the signal and they began jumping, Eric was 3rd and John 5th.

As he jumped, Eric couldn’t see anything he remembered looking at the sky as he fell, he had not clue how he knew when to open his parachute. But he did so, and at the right height that his landing into the waters was not to turbulent. He quickly released his parachute and began sloshing onto the shore. As he did he saw the target; the “lightly armed” outpost was made of reinforced steel with about 20 anti-air turrets firing at the attack helicopters. The attack helicopter shot back, but stood no chance under the hail of enemy fire. Eric watched the helicopter he had jumped off of just seconds ago burst into flames, just as the one next to it did the same.

Eric and the other soldiers rushed to the beach, where a group of the first soldiers was in cover behind a destroyed helicopter. Including Eric and John, seven of them made it, nine overall, to cover before the machine turrets decided to fire upon the soldiers. The other two managed to duck behind the helicopter in an amazing feat of both speed and luck. Eric took charge of the soldiers, ordering return fire from the sides of the broken down helicopter as cover for him and several other soldiers to run behind a boulder closer to the outpost.

As the men moved, the last remaining helicopter fell from the sky, just next to the already destroyed helicopter, conveniently for the 4 soldiers still pinned behind the remains of the helicopter. The moved behind their new cover, and then met up with the other five soldiers behind the boulder. Eric, yelling orders turned to look out at the outpost. The firing had stopped.

“They’re sending troops after us.” Eric knew why. He had studied the different possible moves his enemy could make. Eric knew that he and his troops were more valuable as prisoners than dead. As he drew this conclusion, a group of two groups of enemy troops rushed them from either side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sir,” Lieutenant Johnson walked into the General’s quarters. It was a large room, especially compared to any of the other rooms at the base. There was a large table in the center with many papers spread across it, at which the General himself sat.

“Yes, well? How did we do?” A smile spread across the General’s face for the results of his first assault. Johnson, however, was less ecstatic.

“Objectives 1 and 3 were taken without casualties.”

“Great. Who’d we lose at two?” He said this without any douse in his excitement.

“We lost all six drop groups as well as the entire air cavalry unit.” Now, the General’s face showed a frown.

“Everyone? We lost EVRYONE!?!?” The general slammed his hand on the nearby table. “They’re all dead?”

“No, sir. The enemy captured three soldiers; John Richardson, Daniel Alexander, and… Eric Donovan.”

NNWO
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NNWO » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:53 pm

"They like games? GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN!" Yelled the Führer at a staff meeting. "I was told we would outnumber them! I was told it would be easy!"
A general spoke up, "Sir we do outnumber them heavily. Our allies must first send soldiers."
"I WANT ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE OUR SIDE ELIMINATED!"
"My Führer our job is to assist the rebllion."
"YOUR JOB! YOUR... job," he had calmed down. After realizing what he was saying, "Yes you are right. I do want this to succeed. So, let us show the international stage this rebellion will win."
"What are you planning my Führer?"
"I want one swift strike to intimidate them. I doubt they will continue to get help after everyone realizes that we will win."
"So..."
"Tell Erwin that I want his men, now that we have a foothold, to round up the lessers we find. The foe has a city near the island we control. Take it, now."
"I will tell him my Führer!"
"Good, now whats next?"

Meanwhile General Hans Erwin was thinking to himself, if all this had a point. Why his men were here fighting a war that was going to be quickly and easily won. The tide that was with the rebellion was growing and soon would be unstoppable. Well then he knew why, the tide needed the NNWO. What is a wave without water? He thought to himself. Just then a soldier ran into the HQ he was stationed in.
"The Führer wants us to move out!"
"Finally! Where am I to go?"
"A city on a small island, it is a target he wants. These are his orders. He handed the letter over to Hans.

General Hans Erwin:

I see you have landed. Good, thats very good. Now you have a target I want you to hit. We joined this war to gain lessers for True Path. This city is full of them, military or civilian. The defenses are weak, probably a militia. Take the city and ship the lessers to the NNWO. After you will await further orders. Good luck, after all you are one of my top generals. Heil!

Führer Adolf Hitler II

He looked up, then put the letter down. He walked out to the speaker which was in the center of the camp and picked up the microphone, "Men, we have a job to do!"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents