NATION

PASSWORD

War on Terrorism (Open, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bengera
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

War on Terrorism (Open, MT)

Postby Bengera » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 pm

It was a hot, summer day in Bengera. The sun was beating down on the faces of those guarding the Bengerian oil wells. Ever since the War of Succession, Bengera was now taking extra care to guard their valuable resources. Soldiers were placed around the oil wells, making sure nobody could harm them.

One of the men opened his jacket, slowly but surely. Suddenly, a large blast decimated the oil well, and chaos erupted. Many swarmed around the oil well, watching in horror as the smoke trailed up into the sky.

--

Within hours, a terrorist group named The Underground had been identified as the prime targets. A video was leaked of them announcing their goals to take over Bengera and turn it fascist, and they would terrorize the nation of Bengera until they get what they wanted.

Their ideologies? They were fascist. They believed that men were better than woman, and that woman were slaves to men. They believed that all children must be strong or they will be left on a mountain to die. All who oppose their ideologies are killed, and they aim to take over Bengera and then invade other nations.

Immediately after the video leaked, David Trotshev declared war on terrorism. He said that some tough times would remain ahead, but Bengera, in the end, will win the war. The goal? To stop the terrorist activity and break up the terrorist group.

David ordered Bengerian troops to be mobilized and to start being deployed to regions in Bengera. It was time for war.
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Baltic Islands "de facto"
Fredrick Region

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: War on Terrorism (Open, MT)

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:24 pm

The Bergnovinaian Prime Minister Stepped up to the podium.

"Laides and Gentlemen, our ally, Bengera, was attacked by a group of terrorists today. After close consideration of the effects that such a thing could cause, Bengera's leader declared war on terrorism. Since our terrorist activites in Bergnovinaia are at a minimum we feel that their is no reason to enter such a war."

Another man walked up onto the podium and whispered something in the Prime Minister ear. "What?" the Prime Minister shouted. "We have just recieved word that terrorists have detonated a bomb outside the supreme court. I declare war on terrorism!"

"Hurrah!" came shouts from the crowd. "Long live Zunkowsky! Long live Bergnovinaia!"
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 am

The first Bengerian troops made their way through Bengera, searching for any terrorists. They were ordered to shoot and kill the fascist extremists.

Suddenly, gunfire was heard in the distance. They all got into their positions and started shooting at the terrorists. It suddenly clicked that it may be a while before this war ends. But they knew that they wouldn't go down without a fight. They would stare until the other side blinks.

((bump))
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:47 pm

bump
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

The American States51
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The American States51 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 am

The President of the Federation sat on his desk, utterly suprised by the words coming out of his Secretary's mouth.
(President Richardson)" Are you kidding me? When did this happen?
(Secretary of State Harry Shawn Ford) "Just a few hours ago, mr President. The entire city is leveled to the ground, the ground is superheated and irrediated, along with everything else, and it is possible that the fallout will reach the capital in about a day.
(President)" Look" , he said and he stood up, " i want you to seach for any survivors. If anyone is alive out there, i want him in a hospital, taken care of. Also, arrange a press conference. I want the people to know what happened.
(Secretary) " Mr President, i strongly..."
(President)"... then make sure that the capital city is evacuated and that all measures are taken for the operation to proceed smoothly. Also, he said as he walked to the door, find the bastards who did this. Nobody nukes us and gets away with it.
And he walked away from the room, leaving the Secretary alone, who couldn't stop thinking of the terrible effects a terrorist nuclear attack would have on the nation.... and, as it would soon turn out, on the whole world.

http://www.dickdestiny.com/dailymushroomcloud.jpg

The Underrground
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Underrground » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

This message is approved by the Underground. Leader Al-Jihad is speaking.

"This was a great victory for facism and the almighty Allah. These vermin must be enlighted through fire. You can not fight the wind, dont even try."

The American States51
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The American States51 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:30 am

It was only 5 hours ago that one of the Federation's largest cities, Metropolis, had been the victim of nuclear attack. The President now stood in front of a crowd of reporters, explaining the situation, with the Vice- President and all the other cabinet members watching.
"....therfore, i pledge that we will find who did this, and we will make them pay. This is without a doupt, a global terrorist attack, considering the recent Bengerian and Bergnovinaian problems. We will cleanse our nation from this terrorist plague, we will root it out and we will destroy it. But at the same time..."
He stopped. He knew that what he was about to say would be one of the most important decisions in his entire career. He took a deep breath, looked at the reporters who were all waiting breathlessly for him to finish his sentence and said, with everyone's eyes in the enire nation fixed on him:
"But at the same time we will help other nations who have also been victims of this violent terrorist attacks, to overcome their difficulties and be safe once again.Therefore, we will help Benegra and Bergnovinaia anyway we can and WE WILL NATIONALLY KICK THESE TERRORIST ASSES OUT OF OUR LAND!
And at the same time, throughout the nation, silence spread. And a few moments after a great cheer was heard.
The Federation was going to war, sending 10.000 troopers, ships and planes to Bengera to aid her in her quest for justice and freedom.

The American States51
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The American States51 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 am

To the Secretary of State of Benegra

Mr Secretary,
we too have been the victims of a terrorist attack. We would like to help you get rid of these fascist mother_____s. We are willing to fight this ememy out of your land. Do i have permission to proceed with the preperations needed to send you some reenforcements?
In short, please, allow as to help you get rid of these wackos :blush:

President Richardson

The American States51
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The American States51 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 am

The Underrground wrote:This message is approved by the Underground. Leader Al-Jihad is speaking.

"This was a great victory for facism and the almighty Allah. These vermin must be enlighted through fire. You can not fight the wind, dont even try."

I don't like you :evil:

Bengera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 am

We thank everyone who has helped us.
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Fredrick Region

The Underrground
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Underrground » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 am

"There will be a terrorist attack in your nation in 1 hour. There a 4 target sites. The capital, the national monument, the main church, and the military base. Choose which one to protect, if your wrong; many lives will be lost at one of those sites"

The American States51
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The American States51 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 am

Bengera wrote:We thank everyone who has helped us.

The President looked pleased with the response of the Bengerians' leader.
"Ok then, here goes", he said, turning towards his cabinet." Allright guys, let's get to work.Let's find these bastatrds and bomb the s#@t out of them" He trned towards Secretary Ford
"I want troops in Bengera ASAP. We don't know how long they can take this fascist siege and we shouldn't test their patience either."
And he walked out of the room, while leaving behind him a crew of 10 men, who immediatly started working like hell had just broken loose.

The American States51
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The American States51 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 am

The Underrground wrote:"There will be a terrorist attack in your nation in 1 hour. There a 4 target sites. The capital, the national monument, the main church, and the military base. Choose which one to protect, if your wrong; many lives will be lost at one of those sites"

You talking to me?

The Underrground
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Underrground » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 am

OOC: yea

Zackaroth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Zackaroth » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:37 am

Zackaroth condemns this cowardly attack. These terrorists are nothing more then scum with an over-inflated sense of importance. We are offering the nation of Bengera access to our anti-terror squad SPECTER to help route out these cowards.

Sincerely,
Michael von Strangaild, High Leader of Zackaroth

The American States51
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The American States51 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:04 am

The Underrground wrote:OOC: yea

The President and his cabinet were watching the terrorist threat on FedTube. All of a sudden, the Vice-President said
"OK, i think we are already messed up as it is at the moment. We can't take any more attacks on our soil, the people will be furious. From what i see, this is a brave and dangerous adversary. Maybe he can help us more as an ally rather as an ememy."
"That's right", said the Secretary of Defence. "We can certainly avoid casualties and, at the same time, help our cause."
The President stood up, looking at the face of the terrorist displayed on the screen.He closed his eyes and muttered
" Fine, give him whatever he wants, in exchange( he raised his voice) for him to turn into our side of the table and not to continue murdering civillians in my country. Pass it on"

Francopolis Prime
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 24, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Francopolis Prime » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 am

Deep within the alloy citadel, the recently crowned CEO Piers Bel Draconiam took his seat, surrounded by the remaining board of directors. "What've we got today, gentlemen?" he asked, eyes lighting up with anticipation towards whatever opportunity came.

"The nation of Bengera, as well as numerous other nations in the region, have all come under seige by a rogue group known as the underground." Spoke Willhelm Karffos, advisor to the board. The remaining board members began to add in their thoughts on the situation.

"Destabilization in the region, as you know, is not profitable." Andrea Protov spoke, "...however, the slight hit to the economy of these nations may give us greater ability to buy into their markets and purchase local conglamorates. We could make this an even greater opportunity if we received further incentives."

"As you know," Hoshi Tokawa, leader of the researchers guild, added, in a ponderous tone, "completion of the supersoldier mk3 will require more resources than initially projected. More taxable income could be diverted to both project funding AND investments. If played right, we could strengthen our military and our economy in one action."

Piers thought for a moment, sharp eyes lost in calculatory plotting. "Threat of retaliation?" he asked Willhelm, curious now.

"With our border security, it would be difficult to infiltrate the borders of Francopolis. However, there are possibilities that one of the non-central cities could come under attack."

"Very well." Piers spoke, "Increase police and military presence, and tell the populace it's just an exercise. As for becoming involved, I will make the announcement.

The board members all bowed and proceeded to exit the board room, headed for their respective duties. Piers himself, however, prepared to address not only his nation, but htose under siege from the underground.

CEO PIERS BEL DRACONIAM, NOW SPEAKING

People of Francopolis and the Bengeran region, I have fortunate news. Although Francopolis prime may be of an ideology that promotes a forcably civil populace, we do not in any way condone the actions of theu nderground. We would like to take this moment to announce a detachment of 5000 1st regiment soldiers will be deployed, equipped with top-of-the-line modifications. I assure you, if the Mk2 Supersoldiers of Francopolis Prime are incapable of quelling this threat, then I'm unsure that any foe would bring them to justice!

We again condemn the actions of this backwards and hateful organization, and wish to address them personally. Throw down your weapons, soldiers of the underground. If you value your lives then you will surrended in the face of your betters, and the face of the Technological might of Francopolis Prime!

And to those nations assaulted by these would-be tyrants, Francopolis wouldl ike to extend a hand to you. We are deeply sympathetic to your plight, and wish nothing more than to help. We can only hope that, in return, you would consider favorable trade relations in exchange for the support we are delivering.

May your days be profitable.

...as Piers stepped away from the podium, a grin crept accross his face. Here's to another economic boom, he thought.

The American States51
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The American States51 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:42 am

To CEO Piers Bel Draconiam

Mr Draconiam,
we have made a proposal to the underground, in which we state that we will not attack, should they come into our way of thinking. Therefore, we urge you not to attack until we have receaved their answer. The Underground leaders may help us broaden the War on Terror and provide us with intelligence on other terrorist groups.

Yours sincerely
Vice-President Jonathan Taylor

Francopolis Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Francopolis Prime » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 am

To Vice-President Jonathan Taylor

We are willing to offer a grace period, as we've received no answer to our proposal either. We would also like to bring up another offer: with economic incentives, we would be willing to protect your operation from aggressors to the underground. Please consider it.

The Underrground
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Underrground » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Al-Jihad recived these 2 proposals.

"They are so quick to sell themselves out to Allah. I am not sure if that is good or bad."

Addressing the nations

"We have heard your proposals. For us to accept, you must pledge your nations to the almighty Allah. Disband your governments and set up a theocracy dedicated to the Shariah."

OOC: I'm really likeing this scenario, but Im going to my dad's in a half hour :(

Francopolis Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Francopolis Prime » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:26 pm

CEO Piers Bel Draconiam speaking

Denied. Primitive gods have no place in the corporatum, just as those guided by immature beliefs such as those you pertain to have no place in society as a whole. However all is not lost. Your organization will be an excellent test of our new bineural suggestion methods. If all goes according to plan, your soldiers may serve the will of the corporation after we're done, thus proving not complete wastes of humanity.

Supersoldier regiment dispatched. We are increasing our deployment to 10,000 troops and support personnel, as such an insult to our nation is grounds for your annihilation. We will attempt to capture as many of your personnel alive as we can, simply because laborers so cheap do not come often. We'll see how well your god protects you from 7.73 rounds.

Do you have further business to discuss?

The Underrground
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Underrground » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:31 pm

"Very well. Allah will see you all soon."

In Fraoncopolis
A young man was heading up to the CEO's office in Francisopolis. He was strapped up with 40 pounds worth of C4. He arrived.
"Time to get this show on the road. May Allah give me his promise."

He started to recite some of the Qu'ran verses as he went and knocked on the CEO's office door.
Last edited by The Underrground on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Francopolis Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Francopolis Prime » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Piers was cautious of the knock soo soon after his mission. An established terror attack would no doubt give his regime an advantage, the ability to pull at the heartstrings of the populace, outraged by an attack on the Umbra Corporatum. Switching the monitor's screen to security, he saw the unknown figure outside his office door. His heart froze. This organization was efficient, no doubt. How this individual had gotten past the security checkpoints in the citadel was unknown, but he clearly had. Piers called a security alert, instructing inquisition deathsquad to bring a bomb-disposal unit to the scene. Scrambling frantically for a way out, he spotted the balcony behind his office. No, far too risky. Sweat formed in bullets accross his forehead, as the would-be assassin knocked once more. Finally, his eyes lay on the dumwaiter, attached to an automatic lift from the kitchens. He quickly crawled inside, yelling 'Come in!' as the small lift began to descend. If all went well, he would escape relatively unscathed...he hadn't gotten this far without dodging a few assassins in his rise to power...however if the nation believed he were dead...he pondered for a moment the potential morale benefits such a fraud would have...

The Underrground
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Underrground » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:42 pm

The man walked in. No sign of the CEO. He was ready for this, he had a plan. In a pretty good english accent..

"Sir, I am the new guy from accounting! Where are you? I need to go over this with you."

His hand was on the rip cord. He heard footsteps. He would pull when someone showed. He couldnt take the pressure anymore

"ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He pulled the cord, the floor was eradicted by the blast, several floors on top started to fall as well. Soon enough, the building was freefalling. The ctizens below started to flee in panic. Many were killed.

Al Jihad

See? Allah has his ways of punishing those who are not faithful. Convert!

OOC: Gtg.
Last edited by The Underrground on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Francopolis Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Francopolis Prime » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Piers exited the lift, much to the surprise of the kitchen staff. The chefs around proceeded to ask questions, but he attempted to explain the situation quickly, before htey could become too curious. "We need to call a full alert on the Board room floor. We've--"

The blast above, even though on near the bottom floor, was deafening. Glass and twisting metal splayed in all directions, twisting Piers' face into a mask of raw anger. It seemed the soldiers had run accross this insurgent...and he was more prepared than planned. No chance to moralize the people, it seemed. It would be a war fought on the defensive, no doubt. The building above's collapse was tremendous, and if not for the fact that Piers and the kitchen staff were underground, the rescue crews would never have been able to recover them.

...hours later, the damage reports were in. The Mk2 supersoldiers sent to deal with the assassin had no doubt been encountered. That's all he needed, these lunatics blowing themselves up. The entire citadel was ruined, and over two-hundered government personnel killed, including Garrett Hurst, a chief specialist in trade operations, and close to half of the board of executives. The situation was only going to get worse if these cells weren't rooted out.

Wearing a red busines suit (common in times of conflict) he sat in the briefing room as military analysts proceeded to show him their thoughts on what's happened.

"No doubt that the insurgent that damaged the citadel's top floor wasn't only lookign to cease construction. He got through security with a stolen pass. Accounting, top brass. We found one of the accountant's assistants dead in the restrooms, pass stolen. Seeing as our security is being upgraded, this target knew exactly when and how to get in."

Piers nodded, a bit concerned that his personal security had failed in such a manner.

"We have reason to believe the assassin has been travelling through the more...unsavory sectors of Francisco, hiding amongst anticorporate sympathisers. The main cells of this group are mostl ikely in the desert, past the guarded city borders and secure railway lines. Most likely, they're seeking shelter with go-gangs out on the abandoned highways."

Piers rose to his feet. "Very well. If they want to fight a war on our soil, so be it. I want them cleared from our nation before we make strikes at anyone else's. Order the task force on full alert, sweeping for any and all camps they have in the desert. Any sympathizers or go-gangers offering them aid...terminate with extreme prejudice. Dismissed."
Last edited by Francopolis Prime on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents