NATION

PASSWORD

13 Days Later (Zombie outbreak)CLOSED

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Arike looked at Hawk and pointed to the door. "Okay, you keep working him and I'll get it." She said. She opened the door. "Oh, its you. Well what do you want." Hawk said slightly disappointed.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:54 pm

The Chernoslavian sniper that was a few days ago arguing with the lieutenant returned to base with a photo of enemy spies that had been partially eaten, one of them had his head chewed off.

Gastovsky: Soldier, I think obviously a zombie is to blame for that.

Sniper: Well, I doubt it. I'm going to take the saliva sample to the GoldenApple scientists. What ever did this isn't infected and last time I checked zombies don't have fangs.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm

"Well Miss it seems we have a problem" he Said laying Sergei on the cot and pulling out the dart, "hes ok but this put em ta sleep right quick, if this isnt proof something is very fucked up i dont know what is"
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation.

national anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DILTdE9Rq8

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

"Alright, looks like I'm like I've got to take charge of this." Kiden said getting up and slipping his armor on. "You? Please. Take charge? Yeah right, like you could do anything to help with this." Arike said thumbing to Sergei. "You don't even know what I did before I joined Army? I was a Homocide Detective. I worked on cases for days, always dealing with scumbags and dickheads alike. So I think I can handle this." Kiden said matter-of-factly. He walked up to Wellington. "Where's the syringe?" He asked.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 pm

wellington tossed him the syringe
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Kiden read the label. "Xylazine 65mg." Kiden tossed the syringe back to Wellington. "And you were where when this happened?" He asked.

Achievement

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:58 pm

"i was right there but dozing off and i was woken up by a strange sound to find that"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

"Right." Kiden said. "Well this only confirms my suspicions, the KGB have infiltrated the airbase and are disguising themselves to abduct soldiers and take information." He paused. "But why tranq a soldier who's sitting next to another? Something doesn't add up, I think the KGB wants something Sergei has. Keep an eye out for anything or anyone out of the ordinary." Kiden walked out of the barracks and took a seat near the Hind. "Of all things, I had to be a detective, I could've just been content with just watching movies but no, I just had to sign up. And then I had to join the Army. 'Join the Army they said. It'll be fun they said!' Assholes." Kiden sat back and closed his eyes. He felt an itch on his shoulder, he looked to see another dart. "Oh FUCKING Hell..." Kiden struggled to get up, walked five steps towards the barracks, then collapsed. He lay there until someone came and dragged him to the back of the Hind. "We've got one sir, now how do we get him back to the base?" A voice whispered. "Just hold him here until I find another place to move him." A second voice said. A figure hit Kiden in the face with the butt of his rifle and knocked him out.

Achievement

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 am

Wellington fell asleep on the cot in kidens barracks

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 am

Hawk and Arike both looked at each other, then pushed wellington off the cot. "You can't sleep here, go back to your own barracks." Hawk said.

Achievement

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:32 pm

they noticed a dart in Wellingtons ass

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 am

Kuznetsovia wrote:they noticed a dart in Wellingtons ass

ooc: and you talk to me about me taking control of your characters? I'm out until miem gets back, and that's if I decide to stay when he gets back.

Achievement

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:

ooc: and you talk to me about me taking control of your characters? I'm out until miem gets back, and that's if I decide to stay when he gets back.

stay out and dont come back this thread is done because I SAY ITS DONE

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 am

I don't give two fucking shits if you think it's done, your acting like a fucking baby. So what that you didn't get to post for three days that's YOUR god damn fault, not anyone else', I didn't get to post for three days do you see me complaining? And if you thought we were going to wait three days for you then your sadly mistaken. And not only that, but you complain about how you don't get to do your ideas, then when I finally let you it was something stupid so if you don't get to do your ideas then just remember what you pulled. And don't even get me started about you whining over people "taking control" of your characters. These words
imply that YOU made them notice it, and not me, as well as these words
Kuznetsovia wrote:meanwhile they can muffledly hear laughter in the next barracks
, but if you think this
Monfrox wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rJUtJM3aM Kiden threw Iriqios' arm down. and threw a knife into Karova's shoulder. "You don't fuck with me you fat ugly stupid BITCH!" Kiden was completely enraged now.
is controlling your character? Your wrong, you can't doge an 85 mph throwing knife i don't give a shit who you think you are. Also, it's just a Nation States thread not fucking real life dipshit. And as far as I'm concerned, you can go fuck yourself if you think you can stop me just by closing the thread, if I decide to start it up again with miem and chernoslavia you think your going to stop me by just saying no? I'll do what I damn well want to and so far I don't even think it's worth all the effort to make a new thread so bite me fucktard you don't control me. So you've done all that wrong and broke those rules, I didn't do SHIT so you can fuck with me!

Achievement

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:I don't give two fucking shits if you think it's done, your acting like a fucking baby. So what that you didn't get to post for three days that's YOUR god damn fault, not anyone else', I didn't get to post for three days do you see me complaining? And if you thought we were going to wait three days for you then your sadly mistaken. And not only that, but you complain about how you don't get to do your ideas, then when I finally let you it was something stupid so if you don't get to do your ideas then just remember what you pulled. And don't even get me started about you whining over people "taking control" of your characters. These words
imply that YOU made them notice it, and not me, as well as these words
Kuznetsovia wrote:meanwhile they can muffledly hear laughter in the next barracks
, but if you think this
Monfrox wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rJUtJM3aM Kiden threw Iriqios' arm down. and threw a knife into Karova's shoulder. "You don't fuck with me you fat ugly stupid BITCH!" Kiden was completely enraged now.
is controlling your character? Your wrong, you can't doge an 85 mph throwing knife i don't give a shit who you think you are. Also, it's just a Nation States thread not fucking real life dipshit. And as far as I'm concerned, you can go fuck yourself if you think you can stop me just by closing the thread, if I decide to start it up again with miem and chernoslavia you think your going to stop me by just saying no? I'll do what I damn well want to and so far I don't even think it's worth all the effort to make a new thread so bite me fucktard you don't control me. So you've done all that wrong and broke those rules, I didn't do SHIT so you can fuck with me!

get out of my thread you 5 year old little piece of crap your the one complaining

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Kuznetsovia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I don't give two fucking shits if you think it's done, your acting like a fucking baby. So what that you didn't get to post for three days that's YOUR god damn fault, not anyone else', I didn't get to post for three days do you see me complaining? And if you thought we were going to wait three days for you then your sadly mistaken. And not only that, but you complain about how you don't get to do your ideas, then when I finally let you it was something stupid so if you don't get to do your ideas then just remember what you pulled. And don't even get me started about you whining over people "taking control" of your characters. These words imply that YOU made them notice it, and not me, as well as these words , but if you think this is controlling your character? Your wrong, you can't doge an 85 mph throwing knife i don't give a shit who you think you are. Also, it's just a Nation States thread not fucking real life dipshit. And as far as I'm concerned, you can go fuck yourself if you think you can stop me just by closing the thread, if I decide to start it up again with miem and chernoslavia you think your going to stop me by just saying no? I'll do what I damn well want to and so far I don't even think it's worth all the effort to make a new thread so bite me fucktard you don't control me. So you've done all that wrong and broke those rules, I didn't do SHIT so you can fuck with me!

get out of my thread you 5 year old little piece of crap your the one complaining

Is that the best you got. Seriously. I'm here making a point an the only comeback you have is to insult my age and intelligence? Really. You were always complaining to me about every little fucking thing I did and you have the FUCKING NERVE to say I'm complaining? FUCK! OFF!

Achievement

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Kuznetsovia wrote:

Is that the best you got. Seriously. I'm here making a point an the only comeback you have is to insult my age and intelligence? Really. You were always complaining to me about every little fucking thing I did and you have the FUCKING NERVE to say I'm complaining? FUCK! OFF!

im not the one who has to have every little thing his way or i go in a two paragraph childish meltdown

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Kuznetsovia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Is that the best you got. Seriously. I'm here making a point an the only comeback you have is to insult my age and intelligence? Really. You were always complaining to me about every little fucking thing I did and you have the FUCKING NERVE to say I'm complaining? FUCK! OFF!

I'm not the one who has to have every little thing his way or i go in a two paragraph childish meltdown

Yea you are dumbshit, everytime you talked to me and I made a point to you, you always said "It's my thread! It's my thread! I'm going kick you out because it's my thread!" now am I?

Achievement

Kuznetsovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuznetsovia » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Kuznetsovia wrote:
I'm not the one who has to have every little thing his way or i go in a two paragraph childish meltdown

Yea you are dumbshit, everytime you talked to me and I made a point to you, you always said "It's my thread! It's my thread! I'm going kick you out because it's my thread!" now am I?

go ahead prove why you should be banned to anybody who looks on here, I STARTED THIS THREAD, ITS MY COUNTRY, THEREFORE MY RULES, YOU REFUSE TO FOLLOW SAID RULES, THEN GET LOST AND MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Kuznetsovia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Yea you are dumbshit, everytime you talked to me and I made a point to you, you always said "It's my thread! It's my thread! I'm going kick you out because it's my thread!" now am I?

go ahead prove why you should be banned to anybody who looks on here, I STARTED THIS THREAD, ITS MY COUNTRY, THEREFORE MY RULES, YOU REFUSE TO FOLLOW SAID RULES, THEN GET LOST AND MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD

Oh I followed the rules alright, YOUR the one overreacting about everything. Its just a thread it's not the presidential debate jackass!

Achievement

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Monfrox - for this, this and this flaming/flamebaiting, you are *** warned ***. Only your otherwise clean record saved you from getting a 1 day ban. Also, when the OP of a roleplay thread tells you to leave, you leave.

Kuznetsovia - this is flaming, and your next post is not appropriate either. You're getting an unofficial warning for flaming, but if you repeat this kind of behaviour, expect a redtext warning.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents