NATION

PASSWORD

The Seven Party Talks [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Seven Party Talks [Closed]

Postby Bavin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:06 pm

The Executive Retreat, Greater Argenguay, Bavin

The black limo pulled up to the front gate, and rolled up the drive towards the large estate. The Executive retreat was the former Colonial governor's house, and was owned by a private family for several decades before being donated to the government. The large English colonial house overlooked several large gardens and fountains on one side, and the North Bay on the other. Since the 7-Party talks had been announced, an army of caterers, gardeners, chefs and security contractors had descended on the Retreat, lead by Wilma Von Eich, the Chancellor's wife.

Now, the chancellor himself stood in the doorway, to give the final inspection. The main talks were to take place in the sitting room, were the usual furniture had been replaced with a large conference table. Large windows facing the sea would give the negotiators a perfect view of the sunset.

Everything passed inspection. The cuisene was perfect, a taste of Bavinian culture, while hopefully offending no-one. The tour of the grounds was actually not as boring as Von Eich had thought. And the security seemed tight. Everything was ready...

EDIT:((OCC Rules for the talks.
You are allowed one unarmed bodyguard.
You will be lodged inside the retreat, there are plenty of rooms.
No personal insults.
The Chancellor will moderate the debate, but most of the deal-making will be done by the invovled parties.))
Last edited by Bavin on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Wutaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: The Seven Party Talks [Closed]

Postby Wutaco » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:20 pm

OOC: We are a part of this I asume.

Sun Cao, Leader of Wutaco, was the fisrt involved nation to arrive.

"Greetings leader, we thank you for holding the talks, as The Jebus Nations would not let us hold the talks."
They shook and Sun made his way to the meeting room.
You keep sending them, I'll keep knocking them down!

In response to a thread involing bringing back a Neandrathal:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:We should make one, then fuck it to see if we can interbreed.

More Quotes:
SexocraticLands wrote:I hope the fan kills the cat. And then the fan should kill Miley Cyrus.

Perhaps the fan could rig her jet so it crashes into the Jonas Brother's tour bus?

JuNii wrote:
The Norse Hordes wrote:Fuck PETA. Fuck Glenn Beck.

Ewww... do I reallly have to?

Bavin
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 pm

The security chief looked at the guest list.

"I'm sorry sir, but you really aren't on here..."

An SUV pulled up behind him, and several soldiers in parade dress, armed, but in parade dress came out. The chief looked up.

"Me and these nice men are going to have to ask you to leave.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Whereas the Nationalist Federation of Greater Americania had not established an embassy in Bavin yet, the Chief of the Foreign Relations Department himself, Jason Lee, decided to attend. His plane ride seemed like forever, although he kept himself entertained on the private government jet by both flirting with the flight attendants and watching various movies that he usually did not have the time to catch up on. When Lee landed in Bavin, he was driven to the locations of the talks by a hired driver. As Lee was high-ranking enough in the Nationalist government to qualify for Nationalist Guard protection, Guardsmen accompanied him throughout the Bavinian city.

When the convoy finally arrived at the site of the Seven party talks, Lee and his Guardsmen departed from the car and stretched their legs. The Guardsmen touted their newly assigned HA-09 assault rifles which they carried with straps around their necks. Lee walked into the building seeking out the Chancellor of Bavin to meet.
Federal Republic of Greater Americania: “Liberty, Soveriegnty, Freedom!”
Original Founder of the Nationalist Union
Member of the Santiago Anti-Communist Treaty Organization

Nationalist Republic, governed by the National Republican Party
Economic Left/Right: 2.0, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.21
President: Austin Farley
Vice President: John Raimark
Secretary of State: Jason Lee
Secretary of Defense: Shane Tomlinson
Secretary of Federal Security: Ross Ferrell
-Chief of Interior Security Forces: General James Calley
Secretary of Territorial Administration: Brandon Terry
-Governor of Tlozuk: Jarod Harris
-Governor of Comaack: John Fargo
*Territories are foreign nations which have been annexed by the Federal Republic

Bavin
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Chancellor von Eich had come out of the large house to see what was going on at the front gate. He was about to say something to the Wutacoian Leader, when the Greater Americanian car pulled up. Von Eich smiled until he saw the approaching soldiers.

"I'm sorry if this wasn't clear, but n- wait, new rule. You can bring one unarmed bodyguard into the Retreat. We we gladly lodge your men at a motel until the talks are completed. Also, welcome," he extended his hand towards the GA representative.

Campeachy
Envoy

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Campeachy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 pm

IC:

Bethany Vazquez, the Deputy Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Campeachy, arrived in a black sedan, unmarked save the small Flag of the Kingdom and the marked license plates declaring it a diplomatic vehicle from a foreign state. In the vehicle with her were two Galveston Rangers, the driver, and a secretary. The first two had been sent to keep her secure on the drive, the third had an obvious purpose, and the last had been running through some last-minute briefings on the host nation and the various governments involved in the approaching discussions. She was the only one to step out from the car, however, a gesture of trust on the Kingdom's part. The others would all return to the plane, keeping station there until Deputy Secretary Vazquez returned.

Upon exiting the vehicle she noticed the delegation from Greater Americania had arrived, and...that was odd. She had not been briefed on a delegate from Wutaco being present. Now what was that about? In any case, she used the fact everybody's attention was elsewhere to make a final adjustment to her dark gray slacks and jacket, and pushed the high-level glasses she wore up a bit. Then, she quietly approached the group at the main entranceway, and waited her own turn.
Oh, my goodieness gosh, I just spit all over myself!

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:57 pm

"New Rule? These are the men assigned to protect me. I can assure you they will harm nothing that does not attempt to harm me." said Lee as he shook the Chancellor's hand.

*Territories are foreign nations which have been annexed by the Federal Republic

Wutaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wutaco » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 am

"What is this? We have been involed in this incident since its begining and have done nothing but to promote peace! This is an outrage! We were even at the first time peace talks were held, but the Jebus Nations raged out and the host cancelled them."
Last edited by Wutaco on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
You keep sending them, I'll keep knocking them down!

In response to a thread involing bringing back a Neandrathal:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:We should make one, then fuck it to see if we can interbreed.

More Quotes:
SexocraticLands wrote:I hope the fan kills the cat. And then the fan should kill Miley Cyrus.

Perhaps the fan could rig her jet so it crashes into the Jonas Brother's tour bus?

JuNii wrote:
The Norse Hordes wrote:Fuck PETA. Fuck Glenn Beck.

Ewww... do I reallly have to?

Campeachy
Envoy

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Campeachy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:34 am

IC:

Hearing the shouts from the Wutaco delegate, one of the Rangers exited the sedan. She was dressed in a "business casual" type outfit of slacks, button-down shirt and jacket, with her unit's trademark white Stetson hat. It was also obvious, if you looked closely enough, that she was armed. The bulge of either a pistol or an SMG could be just barely seen inside her jacket. She said nothing but stood a little way behind the DS next to the car, in silence. Ms. Vazquez also remained silent, brushing a lock of dirty blonde hair back, and adjusting her glasses once more over her blue eyes. This was already shaping up to be a trying mission and she hadn't even been greeted yet. This did not bode well.

OOC:

I won't post here again unless directly provoked until the OP posts.
Last edited by Campeachy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oh, my goodieness gosh, I just spit all over myself!

Jimanistan
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Jimanistan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 am

It was unusual that a Jimani politician, especially one so high-ranking, would travel so far for a conference. Of course, this did not seem to be a usual conference, at all. The entire affair between Gynocracy and the Godly Nations prompted laughs in Jimanistans late-night talk circuit. And indeed, it really was rather funny.

Celistiniana thought so, anyway. Yes, they sent Celistiniana Duemo, Primo Civito of the High Council. Or, rather, she elected to send herself. It seemed like a good idea, to personally visit Bavin, one she could exploit politically. That was always very important, after all. Of course, she was not quite sure what part the Jimani delegation would play- That is, herself, and a pair of interns from the Diplomatic Corps. she brought with her. Jimanistan was not directly involved in the affair at all.

She looked out the window at the passing countryside, thinking dimly that it was nice country. The car ride was certainly much more pleasant than the plane trip, which took longer than Duemo would care to relate, and was really quite unpleasant. It was the plane rides, she decided, that made Jimanistan so isolationist. Everyone in the Motherland would prefer a train ride, but those can't travel over the open sea... At least not very far.

The car stopped at what she assumed was the Executive Retreat. It looked alright, though a bit... Barbola. She stepped out of the car, starting to walk towards the structure. She was of average height, clearly a middle-aged woman, with long blonde hair.the two aides stepped out behind her, both looking closer to twenty, one a man with short brown hair and glasses (who bore amazing resemblence, in Duemo's opinion, to the Jimani president. She would have asked if he had any bastards sons, but for the fact that he would have had to fathered this one by the age of twelve, most likely rendering it no more than a coincidental bit of happenstance), and the other a woman with long black hair and a notepad. She was writing things down in Tyromisi. What, Duemo did not know, she had not noticed much worth writing down just yet.

All three walking towards the grounds, and towards the small crowd already assembled, Duemo pulled a cigarette from her pocket, and a lighter, igniting the stick of tobacco. She took a drag, and continued walking, putting the lighter away. The smoke reeked of incense, and would then imply that it was some sort of herbal cigarette. The younger two seemed mildly annoyed that their superior would pick such an poorly-chosen time to take a toke. After all, smoking was a strong component of Jimani culture, sure, but it was not that way everywhere, and they were a bit afraid it might actually offend someone.
Last edited by Jimanistan on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Workers' State of Jimanistan
Demonym: Jimani
Capital: Fenario, Capital District
Head of State: Prime Minister Marie Clemente
Head of Government: Speaker Francois Durand

"The very cannibalism of the counterrevolution will convince the nations that there is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror."
- Karl Marx

Gynocracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Gynocracy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 am

Carol Brathwaite, Foreign Minister of Gynocracy, stepped out of her stretch limo, followed by her bodyguard.

Carol was a confident woman, 41 years old, and had made her own way in the world, overcoming the twin handicaps of being a woman and of being black to hold one of the highest positions in the Cabinet of Gynocracy. In spite of her lack of height (Carol stood at only 5ft 2 inches tall) she was a woman of stature and had presence about her, as well as a formidable intellect.

Smiling at her bodyguard, the 6ft 5 inch tall Jackie Pearson, she approached the waiting dignitaries.

Carol smiled and spoke.

'I can assure that you we don't want to have to go to war unless we have to. I'm confident that with good will on all sides we can reach a peaceful resolution of the problems.'

Jackie looked around suspiciously but Carol only smiled reassurance at her.

'Don't worry, nothing will happen to us here,' she said. 'Let's go in and see if we can get this nonsense sorted out.'

Then the two women went into the waiting conference centre.
Last edited by Gynocracy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Femina supra mundum' - Women over the world.

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 am

Gynocracy wrote:Carol Brathwaite, Foreign Minister of Gynocracy, stepped out of her stretch limo, followed by her bodyguard.

Carol was a confident woman, 41 years old, and had made her own way in the world, overcoming the twin handicaps of being a woman and of being black to hold one of the highest positions in the Cabinet of Gynocracy. In spite of her lack of height (Carol stood at only 5ft 2 inches tall) she was a woman of stature and had presence about her, as well as a formidable intellect.

Smiling at her bodyguard, the 6ft 5 inch tall Jackie Pearson, she approached the waiting dignitaries.

'Welcome to Bavin,' said the delegate greeting her.

'Thank you,' said Carol. 'We don't want to have to go to war unless we have to. I'm confident that with good will on all sides we can reach a peaceful resolution of the problems.'

Jackie looked around suspiciously but Carol only smiled reassurance at her.

'Don't worry, nothing will happen to us here,' she said. 'Let's go in and see if we can get this nonsense sorted out.'

Then the two women followed their hosts into the waiting conference centre.

OOC: This is godmodding. It is illegal to control other's characters without their permission.

Gynocracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gynocracy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 am

OOC

I am baffled by what you've said. The only characters I've mentioned have been the two representatives of Gynocracy.

Perhaps the mods would enlighten me as to how we SHOULD have presented the post we made.

I can't see anything wrong with it myself but I'm quite willing to be advised if there is and to make any necessary changes.

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 am

OOC: The first one could be correct if it was in fact your delegate. You didn't specify so I bolded it as well. The final one, however, isn't because the host has not posted anything about leading anyone inside.

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 am

A black Slimo with 2 Justorican flags on the hood pulled up.

"Sorry for being late, I slept in a little."

President Justori and his 10 unarmed men are escorted into the meeting room.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 am

IC: A few minutes into the peace talks and already weare fighting? This will not end good."

OOC: Should it really be godmodding if you have the other character talk? Or escort someone to their seat? Sure it's not their character, but what the hell, she is only having the delegate escort them and talk.
Last edited by Justorica on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gynocracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gynocracy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 am

In the interests of goodwill, I have amended the posts so that only Carol and Jackie are involved directly.

Neutrals can draw their own conclusions from the contrast between our willingness to compromise and the unremitting pettiness shown by our foes.

Jimanistan
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Jimanistan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:54 am

Duemo and her aides watched the Justoricans arrive, all three noting their apparant informality with disdain. They decided that the armed men had to be Americanians. After all, what other realm on the Earth was so paranoid, and well-armed to boot? The Jimani were not known to be, as a group, particularly fond of Greater Americania. It would probably have something to do with the quasi-fascist, nationalist ideology percieved to exist there. And there is nothing a Jimani hates more than a fascist, not even a king.

The woman at Duemo's side was still scrawling out notes, feverishly, as if her hand might fall off if she stopped writing. The man, meanwhile, looked fairly bored. After all, nothing was happening yet. He, along with Duemo, did not understand the woman's ability to take notes.
The Workers' State of Jimanistan
Demonym: Jimani
Capital: Fenario, Capital District
Head of State: Prime Minister Marie Clemente
Head of Government: Speaker Francois Durand

"The very cannibalism of the counterrevolution will convince the nations that there is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror."
- Karl Marx

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

OOC: Bump.

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am

Jimanistan wrote:Duemo and her aides watched the Justoricans arrive, all three noting their apparant informality with disdain. They decided that the armed men had to be Americanians. After all, what other realm on the Earth was so paranoid, and well-armed to boot? The Jimani were not known to be, as a group, particularly fond of Greater Americania. It would probably have something to do with the quasi-fascist, nationalist ideology percieved to exist there. And there is nothing a Jimani hates more than a fascist, not even a king.

The woman at Duemo's side was still scrawling out notes, feverishly, as if her hand might fall off if she stopped writing. The man, meanwhile, looked fairly bored. After all, nothing was happening yet. He, along with Duemo, did not understand the woman's ability to take notes.

Despite the assumption of the Jimani Foreign Minister, the Greater Americanians were armed to the teeth more of as a means of showing off their new HA-09 rifles that had only recently been adopted by the Greater Americanian Military as the primary assualt rifle to the rest of the attendees.

Of course, because Lee was a highly important official in the Nationalist government as well as a man that was highly respected for his bureaucratic efficiency by Curry, he had been assigned protectors by the Nationalist Guard which was reserved only for a selected few. Because Lee was so high-ranking and powerful, he wanted Greater Americanian guards in the summit to protect him.

Gynocracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gynocracy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm

The two Gynocracy delegates, having come in good faith, were unarmed and willing to talk peace.

They had no need to seek to impress or intimidate since they were firmly convinced that the justice of their cause would be immediately apparent to all neutral observers.

Carol turned to Jackie, smiling.

'Just in case anyone tries anything stupid like kidnapping or assassination, I expect you to be ready to lay down your life if necessary in defence of our Queen and Country.'

'Of course, Your Excellency,' said Jackie. 'I mght have come unarmed but there's no one better than me when it comes to martial arts. Anyone who thinks we'll be a soft touch is in for a nasty surprise.'

'Good,' said Carol. 'Well, it will be interesting to see how the conference goes. I wonder how many of the other nations we can actually trust?'

'We'll find out soon enough,' said Jackie. 'I'm sure they won't try anything stupid on neutral territory or it would widen the conflict between us and Godly into a load of other countries.'

'Well, a lot of them are men,' Carol smiled. 'You know how irrational and aggressive some of them can be. At least some of the other delegates are women like ourselves so maybe we can talk some sense into the others.'

She looked out of the window and wondered how hard the negotiations could be. At least she had her mobile phone and Blackberry with her to stay in instant contact with Cathy Owen, the Prime Minister, and even the private number of Her Magnifence Queen Linda if it should be necessary to alert Her to any problems.

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 pm

While talking with the Bavinian Chancellor, Lee noticed the Gynocrats arrive at the Executive Retreat. From what he had heard, he already deeply despised them. Greater Americania was distincly anti-feminist, but this gynocratic mess of a nation went much farther than anything that pathetic sickening ideology ever attempted to. "Ugh...Oh, look the misandrists have shown up." he though to himself whilst eyeing them.
Last edited by Greater Americania on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gynocracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gynocracy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Carol and Jackie looked at the Amerikaners and giggled.

'My God, call themselve MEN?' asked Carol.

'Yes, I see what you mean, Your Excellency. They DO look rather like a bunch of batty boys, don't they?' Jackie laughed.

'Yes, I'd be surprised if any of them could possibly even get it up, let alone satisfy a real woman. I expect they spend their spare time hanging out with their bum chums! We won't have any trouble with that bunch of wimps and wussies!'

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Two of the Greater Americanian guards noticed the women looking at them and giggling. One leaned to the other and commented. "Good god, look at those bitches. I'll bet that both of them are lesbians and rape victims, eh? Just like the rest of the man-hating feminists."

"Oh, I hear ya. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest bit if that were true. To think they call themselves women. They better not ever date a Greater Americanian. That guy would whip them into shape." said the second guard.

The two continued to make sexist jokes that many women would find very offensive relating to the subservience of women to men as well as the inferiority of the female gender.
Last edited by Greater Americania on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninmah
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 30, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Ninmah » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 pm

((OOC: n/m, too late))
Last edited by Ninmah on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents