NATION

PASSWORD

Dystopian Polymarchy's Terrorist Organization

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Dystopian Polymarchy's Terrorist Organization

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sat May 23, 2009 11:07 am

"Is the serum ready yet?" said Leader Vontankolf, head of the military dystrict in Dystopia.

"Almost, Vontankolf," Weezed 30 year old Melissa Joais," I need a test subject. Any Volunteers?"

"As a matter of fact..." said Vontankolf as 2 armed gaurds pushed a man into a rather dirty chamber.

"Another spy?" Said Melissa, as she brought over a vile labelled Upsilon. Ahe poured the vile into another vile connected to a tube. It went into the chamber were the man sat. A look of fear went into his eye. He an to the other side of the chamber, scratching at the walls.

"I was getting tired of working with lab rats" Said Mellisa. She started the stopwatch.

The man in the chamber started to gag. Then, Hundreds of Black Blisters spouted on the man, pouring puss down the side of him. A millisecond after that, his eyes popped out of his sockets and his arms and legs fell off.

She pressed the stopwatch. "10 seconds," She said, "it is still not fast enough."

"when will it be ready?" asked a now impatient Vontankolf.

"Give me a day" she said. " and we will have it in your hands. But I require another... Guest."

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Upsilon is a new form of anthrax.
Last edited by Dystopian Polymarchy on Sat May 23, 2009 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Biological Weapons Spokeperson

Communism is like prohibition; it's a good idea in theory

Dunczton
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Dystopian Polymarchy's Terrorist Organization

Postby Dunczton » Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 am

How about Regonoc Lati, he was the leader of a rebellion that shook my country hard?

Gillenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gillenor » Sat May 23, 2009 11:16 am

The gillenorian government demond you surrender yourselves immediatly, if you do none of your terrorist scum will killed if you dont however you will all die at the hands of the gillenorian marines, none will be spared.
yours regretfuly
Kraaloc Remus
minister of foriegn affairs
The Grand Sepratist Alliance
Last edited by Gillenor on Sat May 23, 2009 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Gillenor is a federal parliamentary monarchy. It's current governing party (Unionist Party) are centre-left.

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Gillenor wrote:The gillenorian government demond you surrender yourselves immediatly, if you do none of your terrorist scum will killed if you dont however you will all die at the hands of the gillenorian marines, none will be spared.
yours regretfuly
Kraaloc Remus
minister of foriegn affairs
The Grand Sepratist Alliance

As the Gillenor army stood outside, an idea pooped into the generals head. A Peace party was sent inside to make communications to us "terrorist scum". But what the Gillenor army forget was you can't negotiate with terrorists. The Dystopian Gunman Shot all but one Gillorian with prototype Bullets laced with the now banned Anthrax Tau. As for the remaining one, the general said to him "Come with me and your fate will be decided." He reluctantlty followed. There in the room that held the testing chamber and Mellisa stood a man. The leader of Dystopia, The Dictator known as AJ

"We came in Peace you Monster!" Said the Gillenor.

"And that is why you knock at my borders, awaiting entry to tell us what we can and can't do? To govern us? That is why you brought in armed men?" Said AJ.

The Gillenor man said nothig.

"Put him in the chamber" yelled AJ.

The Gillenorian was thrown into the chamber, as he saw the remains of what was a human.

Mellisa Got up grabbed the Vile that said Ullipson II and put it in a tube. The same look of terror went into his eyes. Mellisa started the timer. This time the man fell apart in 5 seconds.

"Perfect" Said the general, "Just perfect.

Gillenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gillenor » Sat May 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Now that you have provoked us you will suffer under our hands. The gillenorian government has sent over 500,000 superhuman soldiers to take the fort and kill the terrorist scum!!!!
The Kingdom of Gillenor is a federal parliamentary monarchy. It's current governing party (Unionist Party) are centre-left.

Dunczton
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunczton » Sat May 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Regonoc is in your country, are you ready fro him,I am sure he will be a good "guest" heh heh :twisted:

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sat May 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Gillenor wrote:Now that you have provoked us you will suffer under our hands. The gillenorian government has sent over 500,000 superhuman soldiers to take the fort and kill the terrorist scum!!!!

As the superhumans bounded forward. Mellisa hit a big red button. A siren went off and a nuke was launched, desroying most of the superhumans. The others ran as fast as they could, but were incinerated.

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sat May 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Dunczton wrote:Regonoc is in your country, are you ready fro him,I am sure he will be a good "guest" heh heh :twisted:

"What in Avo's name is Regenoc?" asked AJ, impatiently waiting for an answer.

"Who cares? Nuke him!" Said the General as he screamed "Volley 2!!!"

And in the rubble were the deformed ruins of... something.

Falsonia
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Falsonia » Sat May 23, 2009 2:21 pm

OOC: You really are an exceptional godmoder, Dystopian Polymarchy.

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sat May 23, 2009 2:23 pm

I am not a godmoder cause I am am out of Nukes and have no men due to the Gellorian attack, so sue me.

Falsonia
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Falsonia » Sat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm

OOC: You obviously have no idea what godmoding is. See my sig.

Gillenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gillenor » Sun May 24, 2009 3:31 am

The gillenorian government have sent an imperial SH army to destroy you.

Gillenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gillenor » Sun May 24, 2009 3:49 am

The superhuman army reached the walls, they quickly set up a seige camp firing continuasly at the walls. The SH Colonel looked up, he could see the enemy teerorists running about in panic he knew that soon there city would be in flames. The terrorists had dared to fire back and put up a fight, but the SH marines slowly climbed up the walls, some may have been shot,lost balance and fallen to there death but many made it. The terrorists were so under trained and hardly killed anything, the SH stormed through the walls killing loads of terrorists.

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 am

Gillenor wrote:The superhuman army reached the walls, they quickly set up a seige camp firing continuasly at the walls. The SH Colonel looked up, he could see the enemy teerorists running about in panic he knew that soon there city would be in flames. The terrorists had dared to fire back and put up a fight, but the SH marines slowly climbed up the walls, some may have been shot,lost balance and fallen to there death but many made it. The terrorists were so under trained and hardly killed anything, the SH stormed through the walls killing loads of terrorists.

As his empire crumbled around him, the walls of the lab falling apart, and the wires dangled loosely, he realized that he had lost.

"Orders?" Said the general looking at AJ.

"Retreat," Said AJ

A loaud siren went off and the Three ran into the hall. A self destruct had initiated and was about to blow. They got into the technical and drove off withuot anyone seeing them.

A small explosion went off. But they knew what that ment. There best Bio weapon had been realeased. And all that was heard was screaming.

Dunczton
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunczton » Sun May 24, 2009 5:27 am

I sent Regnoc for that chemical testing! This time I have sent Otto Relivius, a know criminal and international terrorist.

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sun May 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Dunczton wrote:I sent Regnoc for that chemical testing! This time I have sent Otto Relivius, a know criminal and international terrorist.

Hitting a known terrorist is something AJ hadn't done in a while, but it was fun watching him run. It was apparent that the Gillenors had no idea how many got out, but they were sure the tree had perished in the explosion. AJ had an idea.

"Call in the Air Support Squardran" said AJ.

"Mobius 1, come in Mobius 1" said the general on a rather crude looking radio.

"This is Mobius 1" said a voice on the other end.

"We need a dance done on an old fashioned camp before the G-Bears find out the rabbits got out of the hole." said the General.

"Got it" said Mobius 1

"And?" Said AJ.

"There going to bomb the camp with a nerve gas that gives people deadly siezures." said the general

"We are coming up on the Dystopian City" said Millisa.

" Get us in the gates and turn on the siren. Tell them to arm the Bio-missiles and the ABM's (Anti Ballistic Missiles). We are about to turn a our bloodbath into there hell."
Last edited by Dystopian Polymarchy on Sun May 24, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gillenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gillenor » Sun May 24, 2009 2:37 pm

The superhumans were not affected by this bio weapon since we sent the vostroyan sector which wear gasmasks at all times.
the SH scout fort is searching by car and foot for the leader of the terrorist group.

Gillenorian Superhuman
Civilian

Founded: May 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gillenorian Superhuman » Sun May 24, 2009 2:57 pm

The SH forces has found what looks to be a camp, t.ey have found a few terrorists who are being questioned.

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sun May 24, 2009 3:11 pm

But what the Gillorians didn't know is that these men were infected with the new strain of anthrax, as the began to feel the symptons started screaming and fell into a pile of dust.

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Sun May 24, 2009 3:27 pm

AJ entered the main lab at AnthraX Corp. He had funded there operation.

He walked into the main room were he saw the Creator of Anthrax Upsilon, Millisa. She was working on some bio-chemical.

"Sir" Said Mellisa "I found a way to make this form of Anthrax Corrosive, to eat human flesh, Metallic agents and............. Gas Masks."

" Show me" said AJ

AJ snapped his fingers and they brought in a superhuman in full armour. They weeled him to the chambre, for he was tied up in chains and other ways to restrain the creature and put him in the chamber.

Mellisa placed the chemical in a tube and it was fed into the chamber. The chemical splattered on the floor harmlessly. AJ looked at Mellisa threatingly. But Mellisa seemed to stare at the chemical, as if it were going to do something.

The chemical globbed together and floated upwards. It seemed to be a hovering blob of anthrax. It went close to the superhuman and engulfed it. After 20 seconds the Gillenorian disapeared into the blob and the blob got biiger.

" Gentleman" said Mellisa," Anthrax X."

And with that she grabbed a cooler full of viles and left. The blob disapeared into nothingness.

Gillenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gillenor » Mon May 25, 2009 2:47 am

Kraal looked up from his computer, he saw melissa grinning at a flask full of liguid she looked up and winked at him. He walk over to AJ "can i speak to you in private"asked Kraal "sure"replied AJ they walked into the meeting room, AJ sat down "i think the gillenorians are gonna capture us soon"said kraal "hardly my dear boy" laughed AJ. Kraal pulled out a pistol and shot AJ, AJ fell to the floor dead.
Kraal got the AK-47 out of his bag, he walked into the office and started shoot at everyone , melissa ran in and screamed Kraal shot her down, Kraal ripped off his jacket to reveal a bullet prof jacket with the gillenorian flag on it. The windows of the lab smashed as an elite superhuman squad smashed in
"We have taken the lab sir, i repeat we have taken the lab!!!"

Dystopian Polymarchy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Polymarchy » Mon May 25, 2009 9:16 am

Gillenor wrote:Kraal looked up from his computer, he saw melissa grinning at a flask full of liguid she looked up and winked at him. He walk over to AJ "can i speak to you in private"asked Kraal "sure"replied AJ they walked into the meeting room, AJ sat down "i think the gillenorians are gonna capture us soon"said kraal "hardly my dear boy" laughed AJ. Kraal pulled out a pistol and shot AJ, AJ fell to the floor dead.
Kraal got the AK-47 out of his bag, he walked into the office and started shoot at everyone , melissa ran in and screamed Kraal shot her down, Kraal ripped off his jacket to reveal a bullet prof jacket with the gillenorian flag on it. The windows of the lab smashed as an elite superhuman squad smashed in
"We have taken the lab sir, i repeat we have taken the lab!!!"

But that was AJ's Bodygaurd and clone TJ. So they killed AJ once. AJ had gotten to his technical in the back while the Gillenorians had invaded the front. He drove off with the general and Mobius 1.

"There has to be a way" said AJ "to the next Dystopian City"

"I have an Idea" said the general as he looked at a Gillenorian Humvee. He ran over, shot the gaurds, and got in. The to in technical drove to the capital which was better equyipped and better armed. They got through the gates and told them to arm the Artillery.

"Who was the Spy?" asked the Cornel in chief, Samia.

"Kraal" said AJ

"Okay hold on" Said Samia "Hey Bill you owe me 20 GD!"

They armed the light and heavy artillery. And AJ walked into his new lab, eager to test the new weapon.

ANTHRAX X
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Hey post some losses when you figure this out eh.

PS: You think AJ is Dead.

Gillenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gillenor » Mon May 25, 2009 1:59 pm

"God dammit this is hard" muttered Kraal, he was driving hummer through the dystopian desert. He was heading towards the dystopian capital to kill AJ once and for all. Meanwhile in the capital of Gillenor, Slovazz, a parliament had been called "what should we do about this terrorist threat? Its taking too long to win!" shouted an MP. "Gentlemen, i think we know what has to be done" said the speaker "we must use project:nemesis" "but hasnt been to tested yet!"replied an MP. Back in the dystopian desert Kraal had reached the capital with 6 superhuman vostroyan class soldiers, they walked into the busy market street "selling camels two halfpennys and a lollipop if you get what i mean!"shouted a merchant. Armed guards ran at the Gillenorians "surrender!" shouted a guard, kraal and his men dropped there weapons and raised there hands, they were lead into a chamber only to see AJ sitting on a throne "you will die!"shouted AJ "god bless Gillenor!" shouted Kraal.

Deweytopia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Deweytopia » Mon May 25, 2009 2:11 pm

You Really are corny arent you :geek: :lol:

Dunczton
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation