NATION

PASSWORD

HELP IM BEIN HACKED

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
2advanced
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jul 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

HELP IM BEIN HACKED

Postby 2advanced » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm

The Holy Borderlands of 2advanced

“-~==HAXX0RED==~- Choose a better password next time! ha ha”

There have been 337 bad login attempts since your last successful login.
Warning: You have made too many Regional Message Board posts in a short period of time.

Most Recent Government Activity: 9 minutes ago

37 minutes ago: Mairer lodged a message on the Swarmlandia Regional Message Board.
6 minutes ago: Mairer was haxx0red.
9 minutes ago: Mairer relocated from Team Liquid to Swarmlandia.



WTF IS GOING ON

User avatar
A mean old man
Senator
 
Posts: 4386
Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm

nah, you've been fooled
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

User avatar
Linux and the X
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5487
Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Linux and the X » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:43 pm

If you post your full legal name, mother's maiden name, social security number or other tax ID, credit card number, its expiration date, and CVV, your password, your previous five addresses, all addresses (if any) you have held outside of your country of citizenship, three professional references, three personal references, three academic references, a complete professional and educational history, copies of five published papers or an explaination of why you cannot do so, a photograph of you at no less than six months and no more than five years of age, a current (past six months) photograph, and currently-valid government-issued photo ID (a scan of both sides will be acceptable), your account can be restored to full working order immediately.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
BLUE LIVES MURDER

[violet]: Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Me, responding to a request to vote for a liberation: But... but that would blemish my near-perfect history of spitefully voting against anything the SC does!
Farnhamia: That is not to be taken as license to start calling people "buttmunch."

GPG key ID: A8960638 fingerprint: 2239 2687 0B50 2CEC 28F7 D950 CCD0 26FC A896 0638

they/them pronouns

User avatar
Underium
Senator
 
Posts: 3797
Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Linux and the X wrote:If you post your full legal name, mother's maiden name, social security number or other tax ID, credit card number, its expiration date, and CVV, your password, your previous five addresses, all addresses (if any) you have held outside of your country of citizenship, three professional references, three personal references, three academic references, a complete professional and educational history, copies of five published papers or an explaination of why you cannot do so, a photograph of you at no less than six months and no more than five years of age, a current (past six months) photograph, and currently-valid government-issued photo ID (a scan of both sides will be acceptable), your account can be restored to full working order immediately.

Stop posting this please its getting very annoying,a and if i see it again, i will report you for spam.

User avatar
Mussoliniopoli
Minister
 
Posts: 2980
Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mussoliniopoli » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:50 pm

Underium wrote:
Linux and the X wrote:If you post your full legal name, mother's maiden name, social security number or other tax ID, credit card number, its expiration date, and CVV, your password, your previous five addresses, all addresses (if any) you have held outside of your country of citizenship, three professional references, three personal references, three academic references, a complete professional and educational history, copies of five published papers or an explaination of why you cannot do so, a photograph of you at no less than six months and no more than five years of age, a current (past six months) photograph, and currently-valid government-issued photo ID (a scan of both sides will be acceptable), your account can be restored to full working order immediately.

Stop posting this please its getting very annoying,a and if i see it again, i will report you for spam.

I am going to report you for spam!
The Peoples' Authoritarian formerly known as Panzerjaeger
حرروا فلسطين
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.
All Aboard the Hate Train! Choo choo bitch.

User avatar
Lillithiana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Mar 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillithiana » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Two words: April Fools.

User avatar
Mussoliniopoli
Minister
 
Posts: 2980
Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mussoliniopoli » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Lillithiana wrote:Two words: April Fools.

That is three words.
The Peoples' Authoritarian formerly known as Panzerjaeger
حرروا فلسطين
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.
All Aboard the Hate Train! Choo choo bitch.

User avatar
Taledonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 728
Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Taledonia » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Huh, I got that too. Hmm...could this simply be the mods having fun? If so, well done, if not, then well done to whoever was skilled enough to pull this off.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

the mods really went all out on this, i think they went to far with this, i changed my password blamed my enemies and now they hate me even more, yeah really funny max, now i might get invaded

User avatar
Mussoliniopoli
Minister
 
Posts: 2980
Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mussoliniopoli » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Taledonia wrote:Huh, I got that too. Hmm...could this simply be the mods having fun? If so, well done, if not, then well done to whoever was skilled enough to pull this off.

You can give me nudes for your nation to be returned.
The Peoples' Authoritarian formerly known as Panzerjaeger
حرروا فلسطين
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.
All Aboard the Hate Train! Choo choo bitch.

User avatar
Nazistisches Reich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1360
Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazistisches Reich » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 pm

i did too...it said 337 login attempts and it said the Hoxxored thing with "Try a better password next time ha ha" and it said ive made to many posts on the region message board at this time.
Nazistisches Reich Military Equipment
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50044


Nazistisches Reich National Anthem
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57610

User avatar
Kuwat
Diplomat
 
Posts: 609
Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuwat » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Me too its not even april 1st I dont find it funny at all
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

User avatar
Taledonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 728
Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Taledonia » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Mussoliniopoli wrote:
Taledonia wrote:Huh, I got that too. Hmm...could this simply be the mods having fun? If so, well done, if not, then well done to whoever was skilled enough to pull this off.

You can give me nudes for your nation to be returned.



But...I'm a man...unless you're some sexy member of the female race who would reciprocate....but then, there are no women on the interbuttz.

User avatar
Lillithiana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Mar 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillithiana » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

It's a bad joke, but it's very slick, for one~

User avatar
Shomlakone
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Nov 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shomlakone » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Meh, it's just an april fools joke, and it's hilarious :D

User avatar
Bergnovinaia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7314
Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Kuwat wrote:Me too its not even april 1st I dont find it funny at all


Same here... it's kind of really childish. I liked last year's better.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

User avatar
Mussoliniopoli
Minister
 
Posts: 2980
Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mussoliniopoli » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Taledonia wrote:
Mussoliniopoli wrote:You can give me nudes for your nation to be returned.



But...I'm a man...unless you're some sexy member of the female race who would reciprocate....but then, there are no women on the interbuttz.

It isn't gay if we don't look each other in the eyes.
The Peoples' Authoritarian formerly known as Panzerjaeger
حرروا فلسطين
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.
All Aboard the Hate Train! Choo choo bitch.

User avatar
Atamac
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Oct 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atamac » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 pm

WTF the OP stole my flag!

User avatar
Stachland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 727
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stachland » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 pm

I M THE HACKER RESPONSABLE

SEND ME CREDIT CARD ###s AND 10,0000 IN CASH AND I GIVE U UR ACOUNT BACK
POLITICAL COMPASS
Economic: -9.12 | Social: -8.41

ROLEPLAY STATISTICS
Population: 86 million | Modern Technology
One Gold, five Silver, and four Bronze medals at the First Water World Championships.
Group runners-up and Round of 8 at Cup of Harmony 47.
Currently hosting the World Air Hockey Championships.

BronyTale

User avatar
Taledonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 728
Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Taledonia » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Mussoliniopoli wrote:
Taledonia wrote:

But...I'm a man...unless you're some sexy member of the female race who would reciprocate....but then, there are no women on the interbuttz.

It isn't gay if we don't look each other in the eyes.


By Jove, you're right! It also isn't gay if balls don't touch, hence why oral is fine. Right guys? Guys? G..g..guys? ...

User avatar
Lokemburg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 935
Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lokemburg » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

*runs in, only wearing a kilt, climbs in a Semi-Truck and crashes it through a building that housed abandoned nations before running away, laughing insanely* ANARCHY!
"I know not with what weapons
World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought
with sticks and stones."
-Albert Einstein

LONG LIVE F7!

Proud Member of the International Criminal Police and Peacekeepers Organization

DEFCON: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

National Saying:
"Being born from the Ashes of War. The Pheonix shall be our guardian as we continue throughout the passage of time"

Anthem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ZMmEFA4Q0

Conflicts and Outcomes
Socialist Rebellion: Victory (with heavy losses)
War of Kolmakova: Victory

A Story I Wrote:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=103814

User avatar
Biyah
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Biyah » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 pm

NOT amused.
-Lord Menelian, Patriarch of The House of Rahl, Reborn.


So sleep soundly in your beds tonight, for judgement falls upon you at first light. I'm the hand of God, I'm the dark messiah, I'm the vengeful one.

User avatar
Lillithiana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Mar 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillithiana » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Lokemburg wrote:*runs in, only wearing a kilt, climbs in a Semi-Truck and crashes it through a building that housed abandoned nations before running away, laughing insanely* ANARCHY!

*grabs shotgun*

User avatar
Coopanonva
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Coopanonva » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:24 pm

april fools :) or my dogs birthday :)
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49
Telegram me, I like telegrams.
THE UNITED REALMS OF COOPANONVA
Rule, Britannia!


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sicias

Advertisement

Remove ads