NATION

PASSWORD

The Coalition of Abrahamic States

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sintas
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 am

We understand. The ball will be at 8:00pm, on the International Incidents board. This will be closed, so only Coalition members may attend. I shall start the preparations immediately(providing a hacker doesn't get to me first.)
Totally awesome, off the charts!
I'm a rocker type: Rock on!

You have probably heard about the disaster in Japan. I hope you, and everyone else, want to help in any way possible. Please, if so, post this on your sig, but most importantly, make a difference by helping them.

Follow Survivor! I'm on it, so be sure to tune in:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=104855

( don't EVER diss Germany. I'm related to Adolf Hitler, and I'll make. you. pay.)

Celis
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 am

Hmmm after the preparations are complete it would be nice if you could post the link of the ball here, and perhaps even add it to your signature.
New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Alien Space Bats wrote:You know, I have to ask: How can ultra-conservatives be such a Flaming Critical Mass of Fail? They're laissez-faire devotees who don't understand capitalism, Rand devotees who never really read Rand, strict Constitutionalists who don't understand the Constitution, most of them profess to be Christians while not understanding Christianity, and they're universally ignorant of history and incapable of using logic.

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 am

Yes, of course.

You have probably heard about the disaster in Japan. I hope you, and everyone else, want to help in any way possible. Please, if so, post this on your sig, but most importantly, make a difference by helping them.

Follow Survivor! I'm on it, so be sure to tune in:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=104855

( don't EVER diss Germany. I'm related to Adolf Hitler, and I'll make. you. pay.)

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 am

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=104592

Just the beginning. No other posts yet, please.

Malaysii
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malaysii » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:10 am

Sintas wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=104592

Just the beginning. No other posts yet, please.

O.K.

Omg, my names red. O.o

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:11 am

April fools joke. Duh. We're mods for a day.

Malaysii
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malaysii » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 am

Sintas wrote:April fools joke. Duh. We're mods for a day.

I know. Lol

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:16 am

Too bad we don't have "administrive powers". :roll:

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:29 am

I feel like if we all had administrative powers that this forum would be utter chaos. Lol

Alien Space Bats wrote:You know, I have to ask: How can ultra-conservatives be such a Flaming Critical Mass of Fail? They're laissez-faire devotees who don't understand capitalism, Rand devotees who never really read Rand, strict Constitutionalists who don't understand the Constitution, most of them profess to be Christians while not understanding Christianity, and they're universally ignorant of history and incapable of using logic.

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:23 pm

I will work on the Ball tomorrow. A citizen, Ricky Borgin, has been picked for Survivor. We wish him the best.

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:51 pm

So nations within the Coalition will be able to send representatives before hand correct?

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Yes. I have some spare time, so I can prep for the Ball now.

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:07 pm

The preparations are complete. Guests may arrive at any time, though a short notice would be appreciated.

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:12 am

Official Communique

TO: The Constitutional Empire of Osthia
FROM: Emperor Mikhael Melhavre' The Holy Imperium of Celis
SUBJECT: Acceptance into The Coalition.
ENCRYPTION: None

You have been officially accepted into The Coalition of Abrahamic States. We thank you for the support of this organization and the hopeful role it will play in years to come. May our three religions be at peace, and we focus on what is most important instead of bickering among ourselves.

Sincerely,
Emperor Mikhael Melhavre
Last edited by Celis on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apollonesia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Apollonesia » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 am

Last edited by Apollonesia on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian
Political Compass
Factbook - (Updating)
"God is not only true, but Truth itself."

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 am

Ahh lol All is well people are allowed to join whenever they would like. You have been ACCEPTED into the Coalition. Congrats. It's good to have another nation promoting the peace of inter-religious relations. I might add that there is a Coalition ball about to occur and you have been invited.
Last edited by Celis on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

South East Europe
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby South East Europe » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:51 am

Nation Name: Linistea
Leader: Chancellor Kailei Ryokun
Type of Government: Social Democracy
Denomination: Christianity
Military Activities: No
Economic Situation: Exceptional
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: Freedom of Religion
Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?: Yes
I'm a transgirl in her mid-twenties with multiple disabilities, my name is Maria and my pronouns are female ones.

Jahada
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jahada » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Nation Name: The Islamic Caliphate of Jahada
Leader: Amir-al-Mu'mineen, Commander of the Faithful, Caliph Ibrahim Siraj
Type of Government: In general terms, an Islamic Caliphate. In more specific terms, a Theocratic Constitutional Parliamentary Elective Monarchy.
Denomination: Islam
Military Activities: None currently.
Economic Situation: Our economy is rapidly booming. It is classified as a "Powerhouse".
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: We wish to foster friendly relations with our Abrahamic brethren, as well as improve the image of Islam throughout the world.
Member of: Coalition of Muslim Nations and Anti-Terrorism Alliance.
DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 | Complete Peacetime
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18
Political Ideologies
Christian Democracy (except I'm a Muslim xD)
Social Market Economy
Barringtonia wrote:It's as if I was running a public company where the finance department had been shifting all the money into fast cars, hookers and cocaine and when it all came out they cried 'don't punish us, we keep this company running!' and so I fired the janitors, secretaries, junior staff and HR department while giving myself a raise and a massive bonus to the finance department.

Thanks America!

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Both have you been accepted into the Coalition.

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:04 pm

I think the ball was a hit. The hotel will be stated the regional hotel of the coalition, so anyone may drop by there.

Apollonesia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Apollonesia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 am

Celis wrote:Ahh lol All is well people are allowed to join whenever they would like. You have been ACCEPTED into the Coalition. Congrats. It's good to have another nation promoting the peace of inter-religious relations. I might add that there is a Coalition ball about to occur and you have been invited.

Excellent. Thank you. I'll be sure to attend.
Christian
Political Compass
Factbook - (Updating)
"God is not only true, but Truth itself."

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 am

Nation Name:The Constitutional Empire of Osthia
Leader: Emperor Arathor Alcedina Dralien I of Osthia and Quencilvania, King of Ostharia, High-Prince of Filsia, and King-Protector of Alcai
Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Denomination: Christianity- Roman Catholicism
Military Activities: No
Economic Situation: We had hit an economic low, but thanks to international aid, our economy is slowly building back up.
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: The views of this alliance make me feel as if this will be one of the greatest alliances in the world one day. It is time that we join an alliance that puts these three God-fearing religions together, for some international unity.

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:11 am

Official Communique

TO: The Coalition
FROM: Emperor Mikhael Melhavre; The Holy Imperium of Celis
SUBJECT: Acceptance into The Coalition; Declaration of an Enemy
ENCRYPTION: None

First and foremost I would like to accept the glorious country of New Edom into our Coalition. He has been both helpful and respectful from what I have seen of his actions, and his words speak highly of him. May he find a new home in this Coalition, and may our religions despite being different prosper under the name of unity and respect for others. I would also like to take this time to accept the nation of Osthia into our Coalition, I'm sure that in time our brotherhood shall be strong and pious in our many faiths. Sadly I would also point out that we currently have an enemy nation. While my nation has declared war on him others within this Coalition are not required to. Although it would please me if you would, this is by no means a declaration of war by the Coalition in it's entirety. His place as an enemy of this organization is mostly due to his standpoints.

The reasons for this declaration are as follows and in order of importance.
1. The execution of people with other religious believers, via stoning.
2. His total disregard of peace and the well being of not only his citizens, but also those of other countries.
3. His insulting and disrespectful behavior to not only myself but other Christian and Islamic nations.

Sincerely,
Emperor Mikhael Melhavre
Last edited by Celis on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents