NATION

PASSWORD

A Call For Help [OPEN][MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vendreka
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

A Call For Help [OPEN][MT]

Postby Vendreka » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 am

To the international community:

The Vendrekan Security Forces have intercepted a communication of an impending attack on our small country. The enemy is unknown, and the size of the incoming military forces are completely unknown, but we at least know that we need to prepare for the worst. The Prince told all the forces under his command to mobilize for an impending invasion even though what we have isn't necessarily a military. Now we only have a few soldiers and a few small patrol vessels to support our security forces, we need your help in repelling a potential larger enemy.

Vendrekan Security Forces (VSF) equipment:
They are the internal security forces for the country, and if needed, they can act as the military of the country. The are adequately trained and can field 20,000 men and woman if needed.
Land component
-SKS (Battle Riffle)
-AKM (Assault Riffle)
-RPK (Machine gun)
-Dragunov (Sniper Rifle)
-RPG-7 (Anti-Tank)
-Makarov PM (sidearm)
-ZPU-4 (Anti-aircraft gun)

Air Component

-10 Mil Mi-24 (attack helicopter)
-30 Mi-8 (transport Helicpoter)

Naval Component
-5 Storm class fast patrol boat

The Divine Royal Protection Corps
Tasked with defending the royal family and are very well trained. You'll only see these soldiers at, and around, the palace. they have the same equipment as the VSF land component. They field about 2500 men and woman.

OOC: if someone wants, they can play the invading enemy. I left it somewhat open for that reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map of the country:
Last edited by Vendreka on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Olwe
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:32 am

New Olwe's spread a bit thin at the moment, so we can only spare 8 ships, 100,000 troops, 72 X-84 fighter planes, and 4 Manticore-class helicopters. However, we will send those forces to support you... invasions piss us off.
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Vendreka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vendreka » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:40 am

New Olwe wrote:New Olwe's spread a bit thin at the moment, so we can only spare 8 ships, 100,000 troops, 72 X-84 fighter planes, and 4 Manticore-class helicopters. However, we will send those forces to support you... invasions piss us off.

To: New Olwe's leaders
That would be most kind of you. We accept what you have to offer. Go ahead and send your force to Vendrek City and then we can disperse them throughout the country to repel this invasion.

OOC: Are you going to RP your troops as well?
Last edited by Vendreka on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tabelot
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tabelot » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:55 am

(OOC: would it be acceptable for us to be your invading enemy?)

Vendreka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vendreka » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:04 am

Tabelot wrote:(OOC: would it be acceptable for us to be your invading enemy?)

Yeah, go head. Just don't godmode or anything like that.

New Olwe
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:48 am

Vendreka wrote:To: New Olwe's leaders
That would be most kind of you. We accept what you have to offer. Go ahead and send your force to Vendrek City and then we can disperse them throughout the country to repel this invasion.

The aid force is en route. It should arrive soon.

OOC: Are you going to RP your troops as well?

OOC: Naturally. I just have to figure out who's in command of this force... all my previously existing military leaders are otherwise occupied, so I have to appoint a new General and/or Admiral.
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:28 am

To: The Prince of Vendreka

We are appalled to hear of your troubles. Libertarian Governance will stand beside you and has dispatched 4 Carrier Battle Groups to the area. We are also offering to begin airlifting a force of 100,000 LGDF troops with appropriate equipment.

Sincerely,
Robert Wilhelm Stratton
Chief Executive

OOC: Is there an OOC thread for orbat or should I post here?
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Vendreka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vendreka » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:23 pm

"My lordship, it seems like we are gaining support from the international community. Another nation has sent another large fighting force to help defend us." Said the princes aid. "I think that we will, we support from our new allies, continue to have our independence."

"Don't make accusations that might not come true, You don't know how large the invasion force is. For all we know, they've send over a million military personal. But I do like your enthusiasm." The prince said sternly. "Send a letter to Libertarian Governance and tell them where to land their troops. They'll want to know."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Robert Wilhelm Stratton
We are pleased that you would be willing to help us out. When sending your soldiers, make sure they are sent to the capital of Vendreka where we can discuss troop deployment.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't make an OOC thread
Last edited by Vendreka on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unified Western States
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Western States » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Official Message from the Seattle Tower

To: Prince of Vendreka

While our nation's policy of non-direct involvement in other nation versus nation conflicts prevents us from deploying troops to assist you, I would be more than happy to have the largest defense corporation in our nation, the UWDTC, send over equipment for your soldiers. I will also dispatch the 10th Regional Carrier Group to monitor the situation. Should things get out of hand, we will willing move in to assist you in your time of need. Should we become involved, the 10th carries 400 planes on two carriers and the troop ships have a total of 150,000 soldiers. My nation sincerely hope that you far well in your war. To that end, I hope the equipment we are sending help you with your conflict. Remember, if things get really bad, we will be able to dispatch to your shores within 10 minutes.

Sincerely,
President Daniel Scott
President of the Unified Western States
Last edited by Unified Western States on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:50 pm

From the Office of Foreign Affairs

To: Vendreka
Subj: War

We would be happy to supply you with men, supplies, aircraft, and naval forces.

We shall send 100'000 men, equipped with MJQU R5's. 50'000 men shall be equipped with MK12 A's.

The airforce shall send 100 F-22 Raptors, 50 MiG-29's, and seventeen aircraft carriers.

I have ordered the navy to send the 4th and 11th Convoy, consisting of 15 Frigates, 15 Destroyers, 15 Cruisers, 10 Battle cruisers, 1O Battleships, A dreadnought, and 5 aircraft carriers together.

Signed,
Josh Barron

Qingzi
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Qingzi » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:50 pm

名誉、平和と自由
To: Government of Vendreka.

I have received word of your predicament. Qingzi has always protected the weak from those who would seek to destroy them. Today shall be no different. The might of The Republican Army stands beside you. As long as we march as one, your nation shall always be independent. My best generals are drawing battle plans as we speak. Simply give me the word and my men shall come to your side.

[SIGNED]
Toranaga.
The Most Serene Republic of Qingzi | 最尊貴共和國清 | 清の共和国はほとんどのクラシック | 가장 띠무늬 공화국 청
Pronounced: Cheng-Zhua
Denonym: Qing (Cheng)
Member of The GDF.
Signatory of the International Human Rights Agreement.
Eastern Alliance Member.
Qing Armory.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:24 pm

The Fortress-Nation of Ekilion is willing to send 800,000 men armed with Mk4 Lasguns (Sorry wasn't shure how to put a name over the URL).http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/5/5d/Lasgun.jpg/300px-Lasgun.jpg,and heavy weapons like the Heavy Bolter( http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1241934_99060105240_IGVostHvyBolterteammain_445x319.jpg) and Lascannons(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4OYGjUrdllo/SiKSCZLlJuI/AAAAAAAAWgo/2qwuDMxxfaU/s400/mobile2.jpg), a Emperor fist tank battalion (100 Leman Russ Battle Tanks(http://creator3000.deviantart.com/art/Leman-Russ-138117009) and 25 Vulture attack Aircraft(Vertical Takeoff and Landing Craft)(http://chapteraquila92.deviantart.com/art/Ride-of-the-Valkyries-122752416).

We also have many more forces on standby if things turn ugly.
Last edited by Ekilion on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Empire of Old Tyrannia

Though we are currently unable to spare the neccesary troops to assist you, the Empire fully supports Vendreka and may at a later date provide military assistance. We thank you for your time.
Signed,
Gaius Romulus IV, Emperor of Old Tyrannia
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:46 pm

A few hours later General Peterson and his staff arrive by T-7 Supersonic Transport in the capital of Vendreka. They are here ahead of a large armada of military air transports to discuss deployments with Prince of Vendreka's officers. Accompanying General Peterson are 240 Phoenix Strike Commandos, the first LGDF tasked with setting up a defense in a somewhat symbolic show of force and a definite warning against aggression.

Around the same time and ferried from Libertarian Governance groups of Chimera ATF armed with Spike AAMRAM and Spectre BVRAAM begin arriving to provide air support. A total of 240 aircraft would land over a hour composed of some of the LGDF's finest squadrons. Represented are the Radioactive Skull, Fallen Angels, Soul Assassins, Gunslingers and Satan's Kittens all under the overall tactical command of Colonel Richard Tikes.

On the ocean four Carrier Battle groups steam from various locations toward Vendreka. Lead by the Archer Class Carriers Liberty, New Rome, Fort Locke and Crockett each battle group consist of the nuclear powered carrier(72 Chimera ATF, 8 Jinn II UCAV, 16 UH-5 Wwyvn S helecopters, 2 C-7 Titanand 2 E-7 Cats Eye Awacs), 2 nuclear powered guided missile cruisers, 4 guided missile destroyers, 8 littoral combat ships and 8 Krakon attack submarines. The Naval Task Force will be commanded by Admiral Michael Hunter.
Last edited by Libertarian Governance on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Voik
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Voik » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 pm

im kinda bored so ill spare 20 million and 7,000 tanks 5 battle ships 10 aircraft cariers and 10,000 planes howes that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ?
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

Bonnaful
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonnaful » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 pm

OOC:Can I be the the unknown force with Tabelot
Last edited by Bonnaful on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qingzi
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Qingzi » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Voik wrote:im kinda bored so ill spare 20 million and 7,000 tanks 5 battle ships 10 aircraft cariers and 10,000 planes howes that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ?

OOC: How about you use this free time to improve your grammar and read the stickies instead?
The Most Serene Republic of Qingzi | 最尊貴共和國清 | 清の共和国はほとんどのクラシック | 가장 띠무늬 공화국 청
Pronounced: Cheng-Zhua
Denonym: Qing (Cheng)
Member of The GDF.
Signatory of the International Human Rights Agreement.
Eastern Alliance Member.
Qing Armory.

Vendreka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vendreka » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Speach the Chief of the VSF is giving to his lower officers:

Okay, with the en route forces, I believe that we can win, or at least inflict massive casualties on the enemy. We are still in the process of finding out who is heading our way, and how large the force is, so you might be facing a massive invasion force. But regardless of the enemies size, you are to fight till you run out of ammo or your position is overrun. I don't want you to retreat unless it's completely necessary. We may not win, but damn it, we will slaughter as many of the invaders as possible. I want the streets to run red with their blood.

The VSF officers getting ready for the defence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vendrekan Security Forces mustered every man they have for the coming battles. Each city has 1500 VSF officers divided into groups of 500. Although that leaves out 2000 extra VSF officers to patrol the waters in their patrol boats, and to support the defenses with helicopter support. The Divine Royal Protection Corps mobilized all 2500 men and woman and started setting up defenses in the capital of Vendreka (Vendrek City) alongside the VSF. Now all the Vendrekans could do was wait for the rest of the incoming support to help ward off the attack.

Vitius
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 pm

New Randium, Capital of Vitius

President Harcade sat in his office, examining the map his war secretary had given to him. Vendreka was shown on the map, with a flag marking each military stronghold they could find information about, the largest flags being the stronger strongholds and the smallest flags being the weaker military strongholds. The War Council wished to attack the major city of Khianalion, due to it's isolation and proximity to the sea. The President was reviewing their choice and decided it was best aswell to attack the city. The President sighed as he got out of his chair and walked over to the one window in his office, overlooking the palace courtyard. They had waited two and a half years to attack Vendreka, due to little or no research about the nation. Vitius needed more land-and soon. The population was constantly rising and they were running out of precious real estate. They had chosen Vendreka due to it's weakness and low diplomacy. Although a democracy, the plan the President had was very complicated. He had planned for months, to transport the wealthy to this beautiful ocean nation once it was conquered and to keep the middle and low classes in Vitius for production and warfare purposes. He smiled, thinking of the idea.

Nuclear Submarine, Thirty Miles Away From Khianalion

Admiral Huchen Smith prepared for the submarine's resurfacing by gripping his desk. It always shaked things around a bit in the submarine. This would be the last time they had to resurface, in order to check sure everything was ready for the assault. He was commanding a navy of five other nuclear submarines, three aircraft carriers and seventeen warships. Though they had no real nuclear weapons, the ships were powered by nuclear power and they would fool Vendreka by threatening them with nuclear weapons. They had about 110 total aircraft with them, some supply planes and some for battle purposes, such as bombing or spying. Air Commander Zetulf Yutaler was to command the aircraft. About five hours later, everything was clear. They were ready to advance on to Vendreka.

OOC: Hope I opened okay.
Last edited by Vitius on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

Voik
Diplomat

Postby Voik » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 pm

we have the men and ships heading in
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

The Terran Government
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Terran Government » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Terra Central Armed Forces
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Terran Government is saddened to hear that you have an incoming invasion against your nation. As a result, we have decided to dispatch the following units available for your disposal:

6,000 Troops
300 Spetsnaz Troops
20 UH-60 Blackhawk
10 JAS-29C Gripen
6 Caron Class Destroyers
2 Archer Class Frigates
100 T-95 Main Battle Tanks

We this will help repel the incoming invasion.
Last edited by The Terran Government on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voik
Diplomat

Postby Voik » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Keegan is looking to the ocean when his adviser rushed in and said we have a chance for land so they rush in a room with a large table in the middle with voiks military staff after lots of yelling and mumbuling all the generals all agree that voik should launch missels at some subs discoverd that seem to be ownd by Vitius and we launch a military force to the mainland of Vitius and the head general puts a box in front of keegan and says your choice and keegan thinks and then.......

.......keegan preses it

Bonnaful
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonnaful » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:51 pm

At a air feild on the coast of bonnaful
"Men get in the planes now,” yelled a paratrooper who was loading his ak-99. The paratroopers loaded into the damp hull of the c-47 and prayed for safety. The planes started to rumble off the air strip to the target. “Men you are to capture the 3 main bridges to the main land,” said one of the sergeant.

At the military HQ
“Sir our paratroopers are now loading into the planes and the 100,000 marines are loading into the transport ships,” reported an aide to general steel. “I want the fast attack helicopters to provide air support for the marines,” said general steel, the joint chief of staff. “Yes sir,” said the aide as he ran out of the room.

At air force base Milton
“Sir we just got the go ahead to launch the x-17 razorbacks,” said the radio operator at Milton air force base. Ok I want the A-80 lighting dragon and the MI-52’s fast attack helicopters to provide air support. The razor backs are to clear the sky of enemy fighters and do high level bombing’s of the capital city and other AA sites,” said t air marshal Wulf. "I also want you to relay this map to general steel for his planes for the landings on the beach," said air marshal wulf

Last edited by Bonnaful on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martilia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Martilia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 pm

(OOC: I'll support the invading force. If you don't want to, I might withdraw in the next RP)

The Soviet Martilian Red Navy (SMRN) 28th Combined Fleet
20 miles off the Vendrekan Territory

The 28th Combined Fleet of the Soviet Martilian Navy was in position for the invasion of Vendreka. The nation has been accused by the Martilian government of allying and supporting Fascist regimes around the globe, especially the former leaders of Vendreka. The 28th Combined Fleet consists of:
  • Task Force Vlad - a task force consists of 7 battleships, around 21 cruisers and several destroyers, corvettes and frigates
  • Task Force Tora-Tora - a carrier task force. Consists of 5 aircraft carriers, 17 cruisers, and several destroyers, corvettes and frigates
  • Task Force Razor - another carrier task force. Consists of 4 aircraft carriers, 18 cruisers, and several destroyers, corvettes, and frigates
  • Task Force Alpha - the invading task force. Consists of several transport ships, supply ships, and escort destroyers, corvettes and frigates
  • Task Force Charlemagne - another invading task force. Consists of several transport ships, supply ships, and escort destroyers, corvettes and frigates
Besides from the combined fleet, two submarine squadrons are also present (which 3 of the submarines are armed with a non-nuclear ballistic missile, and now on the sea territory of Vendreka, gathering information of enemy shipping movement and enemy naval ships movement. Spies are also on behind enemy lines, gathering enemy troop movements, sending vital information before the invasion begins. A bombing squadron was also confirmed to support in the invasion. Within several hours, they will enter the Vendrekan territory.
Last edited by Martilia on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Federal Socialist Republic of Martilia
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

READCON: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 (War Preparation)
Member Of: Workers International || COMINTERN || Serovskya Pact || CSS || CommUnite || World Assembly
Autonomous Republics: Grifziek || Tabakhstan || Hyuga
Key Pages: Martilia Embassy Program || Misrane Defense Systems || Wiki Information
Economic Left/Right: -1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.67

Voik
Diplomat

Postby Voik » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Dear Bonnaful,we are reqesting to help you to help with the raid we have 4,000,000 men and 4,000 planes waiting for response

Leader of voik,Keegan Galik

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents