NATION

PASSWORD

Corporations try to Run TaQud! (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who shoud advance to the next round of voting?

McDonQad's
19%
Reace's Candy Company
13%
Shamrock Phones
13%
Entertain TaQud
6%
TaQud Sports Etc.
6%
Lucky Video Games
44%

Total votes : 16

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:42 am

Will Morrison: These election times are going fast. What should we do?
Myers: Why not just throw money out to the mobsters out there?
Morrison: Great Idea. I'll get the bags of money.
Myers: Peterson begin dumping the qets outside the window.

Peterson then took the bags and started dropping the qets down at the protesters. It seem to calmed the mobsters down now they have cash. Then a gunshot was heard. A long range sniper hit Peterson in the skull and Peterson's body fell out the window. The mobsters then started fleeing away from the body.

Morrison: Lock up the windows so the snipers don't see us...
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:11 pm

The following Monday
On the TaQud Sports Network

"Tonight on TSN," Hal started his broadcast, "We will be displaying the recent Money Grab at the TaQud Sports HQ.''
A clip started of the Money Grab. It started with John explaining the game, and the race.
After the 15 minute video, showing the events that transpired during the Money Grab, the interview, clip started.
The three winners started talking. Each of them were obviously happy, and not all their facts were completely true.
"This means a lot to me," the first guy said, "Not just winning the money, but the fact that I know there is someone out there that cares about us. Who wants to give us a chance. Who wants to make us rich again. John Ball saved me from poverty and saved me from hunger. With what he gave me, I know that he cares, and I know that he wants to give everyone the same thing as he gave me."
The second guy started talking, "The heat of the game, the pure intensity of it was amazing. Running past my competitors, feeling sweat and tears run down my face gave me a feeling that can't be described. It was like a mix of joy and excitement. We all got that feeling, and 'Foot ball gave us it. We all left that building like we won, regardless."
The third guy started talking afterwords, ''I have just one thing to say. John Ball, you better do this again because I know all my buddies want a shot of what I got, and I know if you do this kind of stuff if you win, then you are the right man for this country."
The clip ended and Hal was on screen again, "That was the Money Grab. We are going to commercial now, but stay tuned for the news of the Army Games."
2 commercials played on the screen. The first was a John Ball campaign commercial that showcased his love for the sport and a few plans for TaQud. The second was an Army commercial, that encouraged people to enlist in the Army.
When the commercials ended Hal came back on.
"Well this is what you have been waiting for TaQud," he started, "This is the first official release of the Army Games. John Ball current C.E.O. of TaQud Sports has teamed up with the army to give you the next big sporting event. These Army Games will feature the members of our very own TaQud Army competing in Olympic Sports. Now that isn't it TaQud, these aren't just plain Olympic Sports. These sports have a twist. Why don't we send it to Jane at TaQud Track."
"Thank you Hal," Jane said, "As you see, I am on the TaQud Track where Army members are practicing for the Army Games.''
She moved out of the way of the camera, so the camera could see the training Army members, "Here they are training for the bear crawl races. This is a grueling task where each competitor must crawl on there stomach 50, 75, or 100 meters."
"Wow that is some task," Hal said appearing on the screen again, "Why don't we check on Rose who is at the TaQud Fighting Stadium."
"Oh hey there Hal," Rose said, "Some major training is going on here."
"What do you mean Rose?" Hal asked.
"Well," Rose said getting out of the way of the camera, "Here we have Army members fighting it out to train for the Brawl. Everyone here was trained in hand to hand combat, so it will be very interesting. Not only are they allowed to use there hands, but during the fights clubs will be thrown into the Arena. So for those of you who like a good fight, you must come and see this."
"Thank you Rose," Hal said when it switched back to him, "Speaking of seeing this stuff, anyone can come view the training live for free, but the events will be need to be paid for. Regardless we will be showing it all here on TSN. You can view the training at TaQud Track, TaQud Fighting Stadium, TaQud Swimming Complex, TaQud derby. Events there are Bear crawl Races and Throwing events, Brawls and Fights, Swimming and Army dives, and Extreme Jeep Races respectively. More Sports information will come soon, so come everyday to TSN."
The program ended and 3 more commercials played. The first was a "Do you want to Advertise Commercial" meant for any company that wanted to Advertise during TSN coverage. The second was an Army commercial, and the third was another John Ball campaign.
"Okay that is a wrap everybody," John said, "Good job."
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Previous

Return to International Incidents