NATION

PASSWORD

It Has begun....

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dracoria
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 pm

HorusLand wrote:The is no such thing as the ''Zombie Apocalypse'' or ''2012'' or ''The End of the World''. LOL. Who would actually believe this? It's just a guy with a weird syndrome, and he's crazy, so he does crazy things? Isn't that what all crazy people do? Be crazy? But nooooooooooooooooooo, it's the Zombie Apocalypse. Don't make me laugh. Wait, I'm already laughing! If, you really believe this then you are stupid.

I'd hate to tell you, but 2012 does exist. We're living in it.

It isn't the end of the world, though, just the last page of some ancient calender. Guess they ran out of pictures of jaguar cubs to put on 'em.
Also, chocobos.

I show solidarity with the Tea Party by drinking more tea.
I show solidarity with Occupy Wall Street by painting my toilet as a police cruiser.

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Dracoria wrote:
HorusLand wrote:The is no such thing as the ''Zombie Apocalypse'' or ''2012'' or ''The End of the World''. LOL. Who would actually believe this? It's just a guy with a weird syndrome, and he's crazy, so he does crazy things? Isn't that what all crazy people do? Be crazy? But nooooooooooooooooooo, it's the Zombie Apocalypse. Don't make me laugh. Wait, I'm already laughing! If, you really believe this then you are stupid.

It isn't the end of the world, though, just the last page of some ancient calender. Guess they ran out of pictures of jaguar cubs to put on 'em.

Or some evil empire from Europe exterminated them. Anything is possible.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Jinwoy
Senator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jinwoy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:
Dracoria wrote:

Evil Empire?? from EUROPE!?
That's impossible!**

I still think something strange is going, considering all these different events are all happening at around the same time...
Maybe it's just 2012 paranoia.
10 13! Years of Jinwoy
Only 8 years left until I can legally buy alcohol
Late-twenties/Straight White Male/Annoyingly Mildly Accelerationist
Hot Take: France is actually pretty cool, aside from all the neocolonialism and institutional racism. Paris still sucks.

Dracoria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:
Dracoria wrote:

The Carolingian Empire voyaging across the ocean perhaps? Considering the time of the Mayans' decline the Vikings were just starting to cross to the new world.

Why don't more conspiracy theories revolve around the early dark age kingdoms and tribes? It's so unfair.
Also, chocobos.

I show solidarity with Occupy Wall Street by painting my toilet as a police cruiser.

Skibereen
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Skibereen » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:55 am

I just checked my calendar...Im going to have argue with you on "2012" not being real.

See turns out last year was 2011, and next year is 2013...so you guessed it this year is indeed 2012.
You may choose not to accept that, but it seems kind of silly to me, and yes, I am laughing.

At you.
argumentum ad logicam, seriously think about it.

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
James Madison
First in line for the pie in the sky

Kentsland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentsland » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 am

United Marxist Nations wrote:
Jinwoy wrote:
They THINK it was Bath Salts, I don't think they've done the toxicology report yet.
If they have, can you link?

I don't have a link, sorry; It was on CNN's app (which doesn't have links) but, you could find and buy it on the app store. [can I get my money now?]
You could probably find it on the internet somewhere, I'm not too concerned about it.

You are sadly mistaken. They think it was Bath Salts. And they've not had it proven yet as Toxicology reports take a couple weeks, it's been 1 week on the dot.

You're probably thinking of the Autopsy. Autopsys don't show drug overdose, it just shows if there was any blunt injuries, broke bones, etc.

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 am

Dracoria wrote:

You know that I was referring to the 21st of December, 2012, when they believe a giant meteorite named Nibiru will crash into the Earth, everyone will die, the end of the world, hide in bunkers in the hope that you'll live to suffer another day, etc. etc., blah blah blah.
I know much about this topic, because it is interesting, even if I don't believe it. It's a weird idea.
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

STALKER of B E E K E R
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 17, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby STALKER of B E E K E R » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:26 pm

HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO, but I DID!!

THE END IS NEAR, and it appears we will be HAVING a ZOMBIE Apocalypse!!

Not just the typical movie Zombies, more like demonic possession of a nastiest levels.

As many of you know of the recently attack in Miami, the most notable zombie attack occurred, inwhich a man ate 75-80% of a homeless man's face, including this eyeballs. When the police officer approached the scene, the face eater was told to stop, he growled at the cop and continued eating, the cop shot at him, and he continued eating, he was then shot a few more times before dying.

For those living under a rock, he is more info on the Miami Zombie attack;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDZYIL5ccp0
http://www.vibe.com/node/87762
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/subhash-k ... 62014.html

But this isn't the only recently Zombie attack, there's been a few now in Miami and other places, it's a Growing trend!!!!!!

Zombie attack occurred in Maryland!!
http://www.christianpost.com/news/zombi ... ain-75875/

Zombie attack in New Jersey!!!
http://q103albany.com/another-zombie-attack/

NOW NOW NOW, that we all on the same page here allow me to help prepare you from this Zombie invasion!! As I was saying the Zombies aren't the typical movie Zombies, CLOSER to Demonic possession! The Alien invaders or demons are possessing weak minded people and turning them into flesh eaters!

THIS means it' not spread through a bite, but through some other method, likely Alien laser beaming people's minds to turn then into Zombies.

It happens in stages until the Demon takes full control. First they become more violent in nature, aggressive, noticeable internal conflict within the person in many cases.

From there there they gain the desire for the taste of human flesh, in some cases the person is still somewhat cognitive and more like a normal crazy human cannibal, while in the later stages they become an insane, growling, can't feel pain and are super strong, aka ZOMBIE.

Zombies in the later stages will often be nude, as their skin becomes so hot that they often strip naked.

Remember now, the best way to kill a Zombie Cannibal Demon is to SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD, I prefer shotguns, but pistols, or even crossbows can be effective here.

It's important to set up your defenses well, remember it's only in the later stages they are a drooling growling super strong beasts, in the earlier stages they will still have some human memories and can open doors and such. Can "think" unlike the traditional movie zombie.

Once you have your shotgun and Defenses set up, check out your group. Weak minded people are the classic target for Demonic possession. Also it tends to occur in older people, so children appear to be immune to demonic possession. But overly religious types, people who view the world in a very narrow manner, like overly right wing nut jobs, or other fringe radicals, are the prime targets for demonic possession. THIS IS IMPORTANT SO TAKE NOTES CLASS.

You will be tested on all of the above material in the coming months as we see a rise in demonic possessions and Zombie attacks, I encourage you to carry your shotgun around and shoot anyone in the head exhibiting any Zombie - demon like behavior.

ONLY YOU can prevent a Zombie Apocalypse!

This message was brought to you by, Stalker
I like to watch you sleep

Stay tuned for more news concerning the Apocalypse and the growing Zombie outbreak.
OH B E E K E R, how I wish I could just cut off your skin and BE YOU.

Daihan
Envoy

Founded: May 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Daihan » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Only in Florida. I swear, half the crazy shit that goes down in the US happens in Florida.
Don't Ride the Fence

Don't Blame Me....I'm Voting For Aleister Crowley 2012

Blazedtown
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazedtown » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Daihan wrote:Only in Florida. I swear, half the crazy shit that goes down in the US happens in Florida.

That's just Vice City for you.
Go Vikings.
Sunnyvale, straight the fuck up.

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:35 pm

You know what? I'm just going to act like this discussion never happened, as people actually believe this. Yes. There is a Zombie Apocalypse. Of course. Yeah...... My sarcasm would be evident in my voice, but you can't hear me, so....
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Blazedtown
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blazedtown » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:39 pm

HorusLand wrote:You know what? I'm just going to act like this discussion never happened, as people actually believe this. Yes. There is a Zombie Apocalypse. Of course. Yeah...... My sarcasm would be evident in my voice, but you can't hear me, so....

Only one person actually admitted to believing it, everyone else is just having fun. The internet is not a fun free zone.
Go Vikings.

Rick Rollin
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Rollin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Frelands wrote:A mother ate her baby in virgina I think

Source?
OOC: This is Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise.

Generation 26. (Add 1 and paste this to your sig on any forum. This a social experiment.)

Best. Satire. Ever.

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Blazedtown wrote:
HorusLand wrote:You know what? I'm just going to act like this discussion never happened, as people actually believe this. Yes. There is a Zombie Apocalypse. Of course. Yeah...... My sarcasm would be evident in my voice, but you can't hear me, so....

Only one person actually admitted to believing it, everyone else is just having fun. The internet is not a fun free zone.

Actually, they are calling people names if they say that this isn't true, and they are all writing entire pages on how to withstand Zombie Attacks. I'd like to think that they're joking, but with the intelligence of today's people (no offense), I can't think that.

Blazedtown
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blazedtown » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 pm

HorusLand wrote:
Blazedtown wrote:

Actually, they are calling people names if they say that this isn't true, and they are all writing entire pages on how to withstand Zombie Attacks. I'd like to think that they're joking, but with the intelligence of today's people (no offense), I can't think that.

NSG tends be slightly more intelligent than the lowest common denominator. I assure you all most of them a joking considering this clearly isn't the zombie apocalypse.
Go Vikings.

Terio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Terio » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:28 pm

If a zombie outbreak did occur, the military would surely end it quickly. Not to mention that the world's population is always growing, and there is no way the zombies would even reach over 100 people.
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.51
Capital City: Terio City
Official Languages: Latin
Ethnic Groups: 92% Terion, 8% Other
Demonym: Terion
Government: Constitutional Republic
-President Anglo Escova
-Prime Minister Abdul Avisa
Literacy Rate: 94%
Per Capita GNP: 25,350 USD

Torcularis Septentrionalis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Torcularis Septentrionalis » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 pm

The Andromeda Islands wrote:This! Is! A! Bad! Idea!
Furious Grandmothers wrote:Why are you talking about murder when we are talking about abortion? Murdering a fetus is impossible. It's like smelling an echo. You're not making sense.

20 year old female. Camgirl/student. Call me Torc/TS/Alix

Torcularis Septentrionalis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Torcularis Septentrionalis » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Blazedtown wrote:
HorusLand wrote:

NSG tends be slightly more intelligent than the lowest common denominator. I assure you all most of them a joking considering this clearly isn't the zombie apocalypse.

But I reeeealllly really want it to be true...
The Andromeda Islands wrote:This! Is! A! Bad! Idea!
Furious Grandmothers wrote:Why are you talking about murder when we are talking about abortion? Murdering a fetus is impossible. It's like smelling an echo. You're not making sense.

20 year old female. Camgirl/student. Call me Torc/TS/Alix

Blazedtown
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blazedtown » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Torcularis Septentrionalis wrote:
Blazedtown wrote:

But I reeeealllly really want it to be true...

So do I. Me and my buddies have had a plan laid for a few years. It started just by watching dawn of the dead at 4 in the morning drunk, and now that's all we talk about when we're drinking or smoking.
Go Vikings.

BioHAZARD1
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby BioHAZARD1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:53 pm

I can't tell you how often the subject of zombies or zombie plans comes up in the average day. We are just having fun who cares if people believe it. It's a forum online. Let us have our fun.
Prime Minister of bioHAZARD: Joe HAZARD
Secretary of Defense: Bill Smit
Chief of the Joint military counsel: Five Star General Frank Demico
Commander of the AirForce: General Francis Smith
Admiral of the Navy: Admiral Susan Finch
Commander of the Army: General Mark Henderson

Total Army: 5,003,040
Total Army Active: 1,500,912
Total Army Reserves: 3,502,128
Total Divisions: 392

Total Navy: 1,250,760
Total Navy Active: 375,228
Total Navy Reserves: 875,532

Total Air: 2,084,600
Total Air Active: 625,380
Total Air Reserves: 1,459,220
Total Air Wings: 164

bioHAZARD's borders are patrolled night and day by three TB-19 'Clarvoyance' radar aircraft. With a radar that can peer into clouds up to seven hundred and fifty miles away

Maroza
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Yes because watching people getting torn apart and eaten alive is so much fun. :evil:
Current level 5: Peacetime
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

BioHAZARD1
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby BioHAZARD1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 pm

There is nothing funny about people's faces getting eaten. Zombies, let us have our ZOMBIE fun. We aren't laughing at those poor people who have been eaten FYI.
Prime Minister of bioHAZARD: Joe HAZARD
Secretary of Defense: Bill Smit
Chief of the Joint military counsel: Five Star General Frank Demico
Commander of the AirForce: General Francis Smith
Admiral of the Navy: Admiral Susan Finch
Commander of the Army: General Mark Henderson

Total Army: 5,003,040
Total Army Active: 1,500,912
Total Army Reserves: 3,502,128
Total Divisions: 392

Total Navy: 1,250,760
Total Navy Active: 375,228
Total Navy Reserves: 875,532

Total Air: 2,084,600
Total Air Active: 625,380
Total Air Reserves: 1,459,220
Total Air Wings: 164

bioHAZARD's borders are patrolled night and day by three TB-19 'Clarvoyance' radar aircraft. With a radar that can peer into clouds up to seven hundred and fifty miles away

Dracoria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:32 am

Maroza wrote:Yes because watching people getting torn apart and eaten alive is so much fun. :evil:

Are you trying to imply it isn't?
Also, chocobos.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General