NATION

PASSWORD

Kingston Mobility Communications Entertainment

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Kingston Mobility Communications Entertainment

Postby ViZion » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:14 pm

A More Empowered You for a More Empowered World

em·pow·er
verb
1. To give power or authority to: I am empowered by my Freedom no-contract unlimited data service to call all over the world with no fees.
2. To enable or permit: Kingston empowers you to get the service you want, need, and expect.

Kingston Mobility Communications Entertainment is dedicated to connecting the world and empowering the world through a more empowered you! Founded in 1966 as a
telephone service provider for landlines, today Kingston Mobility Communications Entertainment the largest global wireless telecom and broadband internet provider, handling more customer needs than any of our competitors. In ViZion alone, we handle several billion clients needs and are known the world over for our friendly and helpful employees and quality, reliable service! We offer the best call clarity, service uptime, fewest dropped calls. In addition, we have the most stable, most reliable, and fastest broadband internet speeds around and extreme mobile 5G speeds on our 5G LTE Advanced network.

We are proud to offer our Freedom no-contract service. Free international calling and texting. No usage limitations on our unlimited talk, text, and data. No usage limitations on our broadband internet service. And choose to go with our Freedom Phone for early upgrades every five months and low monthly installments.

Our Wireless Telecom division also uses Widenet. While most carriers provide 5G on a single "lane" of 5G spectrum, we use something called Carrier Aggregation, a combined group of "lanes" or spectrum to create a 5G "super highway". This allows for far more users while maintaining dramatically high data speeds. Just a few of the many ways you are empowered by Kingston!

We also are upgrading all our towers to 10x10 format. This dramatically grows the amount of antennas - from two to six - that most of our competitors use. Why is this important to you? Because it brings up the lower-end of our speed range, allowing for vastly improved data speeds, call clarity, and network reliability in-building and further away from the towards.

We are also a proud supporter of net neutrality!

Franchise With Us!
Would you like to provide phone and internet service to your nations citizens? Setup a franchise to do just that! The startup cost to operate Kingston Mobility Communications Entertainment in your nation will come in at $500 million with population under two billion, or $800 million with over two billion people in order to provide full nation-wide phone and internet coverage to your people. You, as the operator, will be responsible for setting up stores. However, all services, products, and the network itself is handled by us.

Code: Select all
[i]Company Name:[/i]
[i]Owner:[/i]
[i]Nation:[/i]
[i]Population:[/i]
[i]Size of Territory:[/i] (ie: the USA's size is 3,794,101 sq mi)
[i]Allow StratoNet?[/i]
[i]Projected Market Share, Mobility:[/i]
[i]Projected Market Share, Communications Entertainment:[/i]

Interested in having your whole region covered by our network and your franchise? Then fill out the form below!

Code: Select all
[i]Company Name:[/i]
[i]Owner:[/i]
[i]Region:[/i]
[i]Number of Nations:[/i]
[i]Names of Nations:[/i] (if possible)
[i]Estimate of Population:[/i]
[i]Estimate of Size of Territory:[/i] (if possible - ie: the USA's size is 3,794,101 sq mi)
[i]Allow StratoNet?[/i]
[i]Projected Market Share, Mobility:[/i]
[i]Projected Market Share, Communications Entertainment:[/i]

List of Nations Covered, Mobility
  1. ViZion
  2. Grittonia
  3. Tabaros
  4. Celis
  5. Vortiaganica
  6. The Commonwealth of -Bederich-
  7. New Edom
  8. Timmy City
  9. Shaff
  10. San Pellegrino Romana
  11. Espirius
  12. Liethuva
  13. Cybus1
  14. New Ecopia
  15. Aurora Confederacy
  16. Jichang
  17. Rombergia
  18. Terran Borealis
  19. Neu Engollon
  20. Qubec
  21. 250land and Vera
  22. Woodstead
  23. Drakadia
  24. Gloriax
  25. Reino do Brazil
  26. Santo-Estevao
  27. Rookanse
  28. Tinago
  29. Kenzinia
  30. Camoyas
  31. Pambudia

List of Businesses Using 5G Wifi Network
  1. National Airports Corp.
  2. Plainton International Airport
  3. Alpha Airlines
  4. Li Yuanhong Intl' Airport
  5. ViZionair
  6. ViZion World Corporation
  7. Alhambra Cinema
  8. Pine Grove Restaurant
  9. Burgunden Breu Pubs
  10. Pub 15
  11. Star Alliance
  12. New Carlingford International
  13. Aethra Airlines Group
  14. Swanstad Airlines

List of Nations Covered, Communications Entertainment
  1. ViZion
  2. Grittonia
  3. Celis
  4. Vortiaganica
  5. The Commonwealth of -Bederich-
  6. New Edom
  7. Timmy City
  8. Shaff
  9. San Pellegrino Romana
  10. Espirius
  11. Liethuva
  12. Cybus1
  13. New Ecopia
  14. Jichang
  15. Rombergia
  16. Terran Borealis
  17. Neu Engollon
  18. Qubec
  19. 250land and Vera
  20. Woodstead
  21. Drakadia
  22. Gloriax
  23. Reino do Brazil
  24. Santo-Estevao
  25. Rookanse
  26. Tinago
  27. Kenzinia
  28. Camoyas
  29. Pambudia

Kingston Mobility Communications Entertainment is a ViZion World Corporation Division.
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 90 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Kingston Mobility

Mobile Phone | Mobile Internet | Mobile Television | Wireless Internet

As a leader in ViZion's wireless phone market, and garnering top ranks in coverage and reliability, Kingston Mobility is proud to offer its services globally! We offer the nation's fastest 4G LTE Advanced network - speeds can near 1 Gbps, with a consistent range typically in the 100-300 Mbps range, and our LTE ping is often in the 5-10 range for near instant response. These rising speeds are partially due to our upgrade to the new Widenet system, allowing for 40 MHz specrum, up from our already robust 20 MHz spectrum. Most other carriers only use a 10 MHz specrum. This allows for higher speeds and more bandwidth for more users at the same time.

We are also proud to offer our Freedom service - a no-contract option where YOU have the freedom, the choice, and the control. Available with the Freedom service is our Freedom Phone option, allowing you to upgrade as soon as every five months! Just a few more ways in which you are empowered!

StratoNet Global LTE Network
The Kingston StratoNet Global LTE Network is a network of LTE Advanced signal-dispersing balloons flying in near space - the stratosphere - which allows us to send LTE across oceans and land alike, covering the globe with LTE. This allows us to provide our high-speed LTE Advanced to trains, planes, ships, and vehicles with antenna receivers that accept Kingston LTE Advanced signals - even in the most remote of regions. Likewise, buildings can receive these signals by buying the proper antenna from us, built by Sunbeat Technologies.

Your Kingston LTE mobile device will also receive the signal, however it will not be as strong a signal or high a speed as a near-by tower. However, should you have a device that includes the feature, the reception from the tower and StratoNet can be stacked, beefing up reception and improving data speed.

Kingston Innovates
Kingston Mobility is known across the globe for its exceptional innovations in a quest to empower you! Faster speeds, better call quality, more features, competitive pricing, and so much more through various network upgrades allows us to back up our words with action. Don't be fooled by our competition - choose Kingston Mobility for the most impressive, robust, and capable network the world over!
LTE Shockwave
LTE Shockwave is starting to be rolled out in many cities across the globe. Shockwave is our name for our quad-band spectrum - a combination of our 600 Mhz, 1200 Mhz, 1900-2000 Mhz, and 2300-2500 Mhz spectrum into a single stream. This allows for the best of each type of spectrum, maximizing the potential in our network. Speeds with Shockwave can reach 600 Mbps. By the beginning of fiscal year 2015, we expect to have 50% of our global LTE Advanced footprint to have LTE Shockwave - with 90% of the ViZionarian LTE Advanced footprint to have Shockwave.

Widenet
Data speeds and call clarity are dramatically improved thanks to our Widenet service. While most carriers provide LTE on a 10 MHz network, our new Widenet LTE Advanced network we have begun to evolve is an industry-first 40 MHz wide band spectrum - double the previous high of 20 MHz which is rarely ever used by most competitors. This allows for far more users while maintaining dramatically high data speeds. Just a few of the many ways you are empowered by Kingston!

6x4 Cellular Towers
We also are upgrading all our towers to 6x4 format. This triples the amount of antennas - from two to six - that most of our competitors use. Why is this important to you? Because it brings up the lower-end of our speed range, allowing for vastly improved data speeds, call clarity, and network reliability in-building and further away from the towards.

Microcell Network Enhancement
Kingston Mobility owns massive amounts of 2300-2500 MHz spectrum. The oft-ignored high-band spectrum is known for far greater capability in speeds and bandwidth, however with the limitations of less range, and lower in-building reception. Due to this, we are also rolling out a massive expansive of our microcell site network.

We currently have over 3 million microcell sites globally will be located in major urban and suburban areas. In rural areas, the company uses lower band spectrum which is able to cover wider areas and penetrate buildings far easier. By the end of 2016, the company expects to double that, to over 5 million microcell sites.

Freedom Phone
Tired of waiting to upgrade, or getting excessive costs in order to do so early? It's time you no longer play by their expensive rules. Break free from all that with our Freedom Phone! Upgrade anytime, as many times as you want! We will pay the market value for your phone or tablet - meaning you will likely have little to nothing to pay!

And paying for your Freedom Phone is simple! Pay up front or in 24 affordable, zero-interest monthly installments.

We Pay Your ETF!
Locked into a contract with our competitors? Worry no more! We will pay off your early termination fee, up to $700 per line! And you can keep your current phone, or trade it in upon your switch to us for it's true market value up to $375. No hassle, no fee, no problem! Just another way we are empowering you!

In addition, if you switch from World Cellular, Phonetix, or Talk & Walk! we will credit your account an additional $100! This is on top of your ETF payoff and phone trade in value!

Free Global Usage
Do you travel out of the country? Do you need to stay in contact with friends, family, or work who is in a foreign country? Worry not! Every plan includes free calling and texting to another country, as well as free calling, texting, and data in another country. Why would we do this? Because we cannot limit you - we are about empowering the world through an empowered you.

Loyalty Savings
For every 12 consecutive months your account is in good standings, you will receive a $2.50 monthly discount on every line, up to $10/month off per line. No line can go below $10/month total cost.

Limitless Data
When you select unlimited data, you are assured our Limitless Data! What's the difference? Unlike most of our competitors who throttle down their so called "unlimited data" plans or still limit you at a certain point, we will never throttle your service, limit you, or charge you extra - no matter how much you use!

Smart Accessory Tethering
Have a smart watch, smart eye glass, or other smart accessories you need to keep connected to your smart phone or tablet? For $5/month per accessory, get 5 GB of high-speed data and unlimited standard speed data tethering, or $10/month for unlimited high-speed data tethering. That way, you can keep up on the latest tweets on your watch, or share a video from your glasses!

No Overages
Tired of being hit with excessive fees for passing your high speed data limit? We are too! At Kingston Mobility, we do not charge overage fees for hitting your high speed limit - we simply limit yours speeds until the next month, or if you choose to upgrade your high speed data allotment.

HD Voice
Across our entire global network, HD Voice provides far improved call quality across the globe on the Kingston Mobility network!

VoLTE
Our Voice over LTE allows for HD-quality video calling on our all-LTE network. The first global network to offer VoLTE, we are excited to provide High Definition quality video calling, complimenting our HD Voice improvements!

LTE While Calling
Are you using our HD Voice or VoLTE, yet need to surf the web to check something while you're using those services? No problem! Do not settle for being limited on speed or only being able to video call or talk on the phone without being able to access the internet anymore. With Kingston, you are empowered with the best of both worlds!

Hot Spot Wifi
Every service comes with hot spot data - ranging from 4GB to 20 GB depending on the plan you choose without any extra charge.

Full LTE Network
Our entire global network is 4G LTE Advanced - we have fully replaced our 2G, 3G, and 4G HSPA+ network.

5 Ghz LTE Coming Soon!
We have begun the rollout of 5 Ghz LTE Advanced in crowded areas, such as densely populated parts of major urban centers, as well as airports, malls, stadiums, and so forth. This will allow for tremendously high speeds in even the most crowded areas.

This will also be combined with our other, lower-band spectrum when there is overlap - as most areas will have overlap. What will this do? It'll offer between twin-band and penta-band combined spectrum for incredible, blazing speeds unmatched by our competitor cellular networks.

Mobile Phone + Mobile Internet
Choose between our two year contract or our Freedom no-contract service for phone and tablet. Pay as you go, use what you want. It's your choice, your freedom. Just another way you are empowered!
Simplicity Contracts
Everything you need! Talk, data, and messaging!
$35 for unlimited talk and text + 2 gb high speed data + 4 gb hot spot
$60 for unlimited talk and text + 6 gb high speed data + 12 gb hot spot
Eligible for Data Keep - Keep your unused data for up to twelve months!
$95 for unlimited talk and text + unlimited high speed data + 20 gb hot spot
Eligible for Tablet Double for $15 - add a tablet line linked to this line, and for $15 extra double the tablets data allotment!

Tablets
$20 for unlimited talk and text + 2 gb high speed data
$50 for unlimited talk and text + 6 gb high speed data

Freedom Plans
Everything you need - minus the restrictive contract! Talk, data, and messaging!
$24 for unlimited talk and text + 4 gb high speed data + 4 gb hot spot
$38 for unlimited talk and text + 12 gb high speed data + 12 gb hot spot
$50 for unlimited talk and text + unlimited high speed data + 20 gb hot spot
Eligible for Tablet Double for $15 - add a tablet line linked to this line, and for $15 extra double the tablets data allotment!

Tablets
$10 for unlimited talk and text + 4 gb high speed data
$20 for unlimited talk and text + 12 gb high speed data

Multiple Lines
Need more than one mobile phone line for your plan? Add $12 per additional mobile phone line (unlimited data line for $24 per additional line.)

Wireless Home + Office Internet
If there is no fiber optics in your area, and the cost of satellite based internet isn't in your price range, our cellular-based wireless internet is the choice for your home or office internet! Using our HSPA+ 4G and LTE network, know that you will receive exceptional reliability, speed, and quality that will continually be improved!
$35 for 300 gb high speed data + unlimited standard speed data
$55 for 500 gb high speed data + unlimited standard speed data
$75 for 700 gb high speed data + unlimited standard speed data
$100 for 1000 gb high speed data + unlimited standard speed data
$150 for 3000 gb high speed data + unlimited standard speed data

Mobile Television
uWatch Internet Television, ViZion's largest internet television service, is available free of charge with our fiber and satellite television service, and low cost as a stand alone option. In addition, each month a highly rated, theater version movie is featured and available for download - free of charge on even the bottom plans.

Five
Five is our basic level, offering about 70 popular channels, including High Definition and local broadcast!
$15/month

Ten
Ten is standard package, offering nearly 200 of the most popular channels, including High Definition and local broadcast!
$35/month

Ultimate
Ultimate has over 500 channels, including all sports and movie channels, High Definition, and local broadcast!
$85/month
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:50 am, edited 73 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Kingston Communications Entertainment

Fiber TV | Satellite TV | Fiber Broadband | Satellite Broadband | Ultra Broadband | Streaming Media

The largest fiber optics & satellite broadband internet service provider in ViZion, Kingston Communications Entertainment is proud to
provide the global marketplace with our exceptional services. We are also rolling out our new satellite and fiber optics television service across the globe, complimenting our exceptional broadband internet, internet-based uWatch television, and wireless mobile services.

We are proud to announce there are no limits to your broadband data usage! Just another way you are empowered!

Fiber Optics
Introducing Ultra Broadband -
Speeds of 2.5 Gbps allow you
to do anything you want online!
Fiber optical lines are a big deal. Why? Because it allows blazing speeds well past the gigabit mark. Something many of our competitors don't do. Why don't they? Because they feel you can settle for lower speeds and pocket the savings that come from not upgrading. But we know that in today's world, you need it. So you got it!

The benefit to you? Incredible, high speed internet and crystal clear high definition video and audio. And forget lag in games, bad ping, and buffering media. All that is a thing of the past!

With speeds up to 2.5 Gbps downstream and upstream, you will never need to shop for another ISP again.

Loyalty Savings
For every 12 consecutive months your account is in good standing, receive $2.50 per months savings, up to $10 per month! Total price, including discounts, cannot drop below $10 per month.

Launching Soon: StratoNet Global LTE Network
We are preparing for the launch of StratoNet. StratoNet is a network of LTE Advanced signal-dispersing balloons flying in near space - the stratosphere - which allows us to send LTE across oceans and land alike, covering the globe with LTE. This allows us to provide our high-speed LTE Advanced to trains, planes, ships, and vehicles with antenna receivers that accept Kingston LTE Advanced signals - even in the most remote of regions. Likewise, buildings can receive these signals by buying the proper antenna from us, built by Sunbeat Technologies.

Your Kingston LTE mobile device will also receive the signal, however it will not be as strong a signal or high a speed as a near-by tower. However, should you have a device that includes the feature, the reception from the tower and StratoNet can be stacked, beefing up reception and improving data speed.

We have already begin sending StratoNet balloons up, and the service is going to be launched soon. This effectively replaces our StreetConnect in ViZion. StreetConnect is a network of high-speed wifi built directly into the pavement in city and state roads and freeways. These will remain active for the time being.

Television Equipment
All our equipment is built by Sunbeat Technologies and branded with the Kingston logo.
High Definition Box
Included in television price. Provides you with on-screen guide and On Demand, as well as access to all your channels your package offers.
Wireless HDMI setup allows you to limit the amount of cords for your television needed.
High Definition DVR
Record two shows and watch a third live, or record three shows and watched a previously recorded show at one time! The capacity offers 350 High Definition hours of recording, or up to 700 Standard Definition hours of recording.
Wireless HDMI setup allows you to limit the amount of cords for your television needed.
High Definition Whole Home DVR
The Sunbeat Smart Home Center is our Whole Home DVR. The Sunbeat Smart Home Center allows you to connect up to twelve televisions to a single DVR server. Record up to eleven shows at once, and watch a twelfth live, or record twelve and watch previously recorded show at the same time! Capacity for 1,000 High Definition hours of recording, or up to 2,200 Standard Definition hours of recording. Includes cloud backup, continually synced when connected to your home internet.
In addition, when connected to the internet, sign into your Sunbeat account to access your smart apps, such as Netflix, Demand! Movies, HBO Go, and so much more!
MediaHub - With five HDMI In ports, plug in your other HDMI equipment, such as your Blu-Ray player, gaming console, streaming media box, and audio receiver. With this, you can run all your HDMI equipment through your whole-home DVR. In addition, two USB plugs allows you to plus in your USB devices - if it is set up to do so - for audio, video, and charging!

Ultimate Television
Choose between our incredible fiber-optic based television or our Satellite television, watch our television in crystal clear High Definition with exceptional audio! In addition, when combined with our internet in a package, access your Whole Home DVR on the web. In addition, with adding Internet, get our internet television - uWatch Internet Television. uWatch Internet Television is the online version of our in-home television. Access On Demand online as well!
You can two options for our On Demand pay-per-view section - pay $4.95 monthly for unlimited access, or $0.80 per High Definition show or movie.
Five
Five is our basic level, offering about 70 popular channels, including High Definition and local broadcast!
$25/month
+5/month for HD + DVR
$15/month for HD + whole-home DVR (Plus $1.50 per television)

Ten
Ten is standard package, offering nearly 200 of the most popular channels, including High Definition and local broadcast!
$45/month
+5/month for HD + DVR
$15/month for HD + whole-home DVR (Plus $1.50 per television)

+Variety
+Variety adds roughly fifty popular shows, including MiliTV, HistNet, and TLR Movies.
$7.45/month

+Favorites
+Favorites adds sixty of the most highly requested additional channels. This includes WomenTV, Animal World, Dark Shows, and Tox Sports 3.
$12.45/month

+Sports
+Sports is our sports package, including all the major national and international sports channels such as uSPORTS and SportMax Network.
$14.45/month

+Movies
+Movies is our movie channel package, including all the major national and international movie channels, such as HBO, Stars, and Theater@Home.
$34.45/month

+Ultimate Entertainment
+Ultimate Entertainment combines all the additional packages, providing you with a savings!
$59.95/month

uWatch Internet Television
uWatch Internet Television is available free of charge with our fiber and satellite television service, and low cost as a stand alone option.

Five
$15/month

Ten
$35/month

Ultimate
Ultimate has over 500 channels, including all sports and movie channels, High Definition, and local broadcast!
$85/month

Kingston Streaming On Demand
Interested in getting our On Demand without paying for the television? Access it online and stream your favorite movies and shows for $7.99 per month, or $1.10 per movie or show. Enjoy thousands of movies and shows!

Broadband Internet, Cable
Using fiber-optic high-speed cables, our speeds are among the best available!
Five
Five is our basic level, with speeds up to 60 Mbps downloads/25 Mbps uploads.
$25/month

Ten
Blaze a trail throughout the Internet with Ten, offering speeds up to 200 Mbps download/100 Mbps uploads.
$38/month

Twenty
Explore the internet, stream media, play games, and listen to music without a hitch with Twenty, offering speeds up to 500 Mbps download/400 Mbps uploads.
$50/month

Fifty
With speeds up to 1 Gbps download/1 Gbps uploads, our Fifty runs dramatic speeds to your home or business that simply out-runs most competitor offerings.
$70/month

One Hundred
One Hundred is our Ultra Broadband offering. The nation's fastest broadband speeds, pure and simple, hit speeds up to to 2.5Gbps Mbps download/2.5 Gbps uploads.
$95/month

Broadband Internet, Satellite
Using our multitude of satellites owned by ViZion World Corporation, we are able to provide blazing speeds and high quality service to even the most remote areas of the world!
Five
Five is our basic level, with speeds up to 30 Mbps downloads/9 Mbps uploads.
$30/month

Ten
Blaze a trail throughout the Internet with Ten, offering speeds up to 50 Mbps download/25 Mbps uploads.
$50/month

Twenty
Explore the internet, stream media, play games, and listen to music without a hitch with Twenty, offering speeds up to 150 Mbps download/100 Mbps uploads.
$70/month

Fifty
One Hundred offers the nation's fastest broadband speeds, pure and simple, with speeds up to 500 Mbps download/500 Mbps uploads.
$90/month

One Hundred
One Hundred offers the nation's fastest broadband speeds, pure and simple, with speeds up to 1 Gbps download/1 Gbps uploads.
$120/month

BLAST
During downloads or uploads of extreme size, BLAST sets in for up to two minutes, providing up to a blazing 2 Gbps downloads/2 Gbps uploads.

TAKE-IT Hotspot
Providing high-speed internet for those on the go, TAKE-IT Hotspot wireless routers are perfect for when you need to head out and do work!
Five
Five is our basic level, with speeds up to 5 Mbps download/1.2 Mbps uploads.
$30/month

Ten
Speeds up to 10 Mbps download/2.5 Mbps uploads.
$50/month

Twenty
Speeds up to 15 Mbps download/4 Mbps uploads.
$70/month

Fifty
Don't sacrifice Internet performance and speed for the ability to go anywhere! One Hundred offers speeds up to 32 Mbps download/9 Mbps uploads.
$90/month

One Hundred
Don't sacrifice Internet performance and speed for the ability to go anywhere! One Hundred offers speeds up to 50 Mbps download/15 Mbps uploads.
$120/month
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 33 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Kingston Mobility Phone Store

Kingston Mobility offers a wide variety of phones for you and your needs, rather it be the standard phone for talking, or rather you want it all - or anything in between - we've got a phone for you! So let us help you find the phone for you!

Freedom Phones
All phones are available on the Freedom Phone early upgrade plan. Simply pay the full retail price over a 24 month installment plan at 0% interest. For example, the 64GB Sunbeat M100 is $899.99. The Freedom Phone price is $37.50 per month. Enrolling in the Freedom Phone is $4.99 per month, and includes our full coverage insurance. This allows you to upgrade every six months with no additional cost. In addition, should you choose to upgrade even sooner, simply have at least 40% of the original phone value paid off, and upgrade as soon as you wish, with no limit per year for the number of upgrades!

Full Coverage Insurance
Make sure to be covered! $75 deductible and $3.99 per month.

Smart Phones
Leotech Xeon
The Leotech Xeon is among the worlds fastest, lightest and affordable premium smartphone using the latest technology such as Blu-tech, a highly advanced wireless connection. The Leotech Xeon offers the among the worlds fastest CPU, sharpest screen, advanced camera and operating system.

Xeon $100 -
      on a 2-3 year contract

Xeon $260 -
      No contract

AVAILABLE NOW! Sunbeat M100
Manufactured by Sunbeat Technologies.

M100 - 5.4" - 2160p QHD - 3D - LTE, DSC
The definition of high-end phones, the M100 boasts a massive, quad high definition screen that wraps around its curved sides to reveal date, time, new messages, and reminders along the edge of the back. It also provides an industry-best 815 PPI - double the pixels in a single inch compared to most any competitor. Vibrant colors, rich detail, deep blacks, and excellent contract allow this screen to double as your person mobile theater screen. And with speakers on top and bottom, watching shows and movies in full screen allows for the best audio experience as well.

The first civilian phone with use of the Lyran Damocles Satellite Constellation Alpha communications network, providing speeds far and above anything else available. In addition, this allows for no roaming charges and communication in even the most remote points on earth, and into space.

Technology abounds in this world class machine. Not only is it the only phone that works with the DSC, it features NFC and DLNA. A blazing fast browsing experience. Touchless voice command and gesture control. Video and image editing. Fully customizable contact organizing. Instant and continual syncing with the ICON Cloud. The highest definition screen available on any phone. Tremendously capable speakers with shockingly deep bass. Wireless charging. Full, seamless integration into your Sunbeat home network of products. And so much more.
Price: $899 - $399 suggested new-contract price
Screen Size: 5.4"
Screen Type: OLED
Definitional Level: 2160p Full High Definition
3D Enabled: Yes; No Glasses
Wifi: Built-in
Internet Speeds: 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, Damocles Satellite Constellation
Battery Life: 16 hours talk/3G/4G/LTE/DSC; 21 hours wifi; 370 hours standby
Cam: Front & rear-facing built-in 40MP with 2160p recording
Supports Sound: Wireless 7.1
Native Resolution: 3,840 × 2,160 pixels
Pixel Count: 8,294,400
Moving Picture Resolution: 2,160 lines
Screen Ratio: 16:9
Screen LxW: 4.71" x 2.65"
Pixels Per Inch: 815
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Processor: Sunbeat Fireworks M252 64 Bit Six Core Core 3.4 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB
Storage: 64 GB (Upgradable to 256 GB) + Expansion Slot + ICON Cloud
Display Capability: 2160p (QHF) 1080p (FHD), 1080i (FHD), 720p (HD) 576i (SD), 480i (SD)

SPECIAL GLOBAL LAUNCH PRICE: $100 off the price of the phone once launched globally.

64 GB $399 -
      on a 2 year contract

128 GB $499 -
      on a 2 year contract

256 GB $599 -
      on a 2 year contract

64 GB $699 -
      mid-contract upgrade

128 GB $799 -
      mid-contract upgrade

256 GB $899 -
      mid-contract upgrade

64 GB $899.99 -
      No contract

128 GB $999.99 -
      No contract

256 GB $1099.99 -
      No contract

Xzaerom Sleek

From designers of the Xzaerom Unit, the Xzaerom Sleek is a fully capacitive touch phone and communications device. With it's overarching frontal conductors, the Sleek is capable of connecting with people on any edge of the surface, without compromise, and without loss of quality. At its highest and most sensitive touch yet, it connects with a built-in gyro center to figure out the major and minor differences between the most detailed of arrays. Complete with a built-in translator consist of over 240 languages, the Sleek is an extremely well detailed and finely crafted mobile device that works on and in any environment.

From temperature extremes of up to 74 Degrees Celsius to as low as -61 Degrees Celsius, the Sleek is built and ready for almost any environment and fully prepared to battle the weather. The inside auto-lock casing, as well as the screw-less outer chrome layer, allows a near impenetrable fortress that makes the phone impervious to water as razor thin 'gates' lock the insides of the phone when the sides register the cooling, chemical and gaseous signs of water incoming to quarantine vital parts of the phone, making it resistant to pools and oceans alike.

When we say the surface is fully capacitive, we mean it: the frontal area is completely clear of any obstructions as circuitry moves inwards, allowing even the faintest corner of the phone's frontal surface to be manipulated through an innate touch screen. Speakers and microphones are embedded, in fact, on the sides, with a single protruding override button and voice-activated control for the times when you want your hands clean. Surfaces are gleamed with our special ConnectShield, which makes it resistant to ammonia-based products, lime, calcium and a variety of other chemicals, allow you to easily and quickly clean the phone without worry of degradation.

The back of the phone is lined with two cameras, allowing Double Smooth programming to blend the images together at the ends, allowing a near 'see-through' effect for the perfect on-spot modification and manipulation of the picture or video. Visors, night vision and geographical data charts as well as our Dedicated Visual Translation Codex allows local translation in almost real-time of any foreign signs and symbols, on the fly.

At a feather-light 156 grams and at 52 mm, the Sleek is our thinnest, lightest phone yet, and comes fully equipped and ready (at no extra charge) with all Premiere Featured Bazaar programs such as Mobile-Suite, Index Key, and Nexus Net.

16 GB $199 -
      on a 3 year contract

32 GB $299 -
      on a 3 year contract

16 GB $499 -
      mid-contract upgrade

32 GB $599 -
      mid-contract upgrade

16 GB $999.99 -
      No contract

32 GB $1099.99 -
      No contract

Xzaerom Unit

The Unit is a built-in translator, smart-phone, interpretor and open-line communication network with all nearby Nexus terminals. It is an open and lockable remote controller as well as a music player. It is a video camera and a video editing console. It is a gaming console and a open bank credit card slot holder. It is a source of data holding and a computer. It is the future.

The Unit is Xzaerom's answer to the pocket problem. A single, all-in-one device that manages finances, languages, entertainment and computing, the Unit has the ability to take on the role of a paypass credit card with it's built in EMV contact-less payment method. Simply tap your credit machine at any available Paypass terminal with your Unit and you're done. Pay your finances with a secure line to your online banking using the Unit's HotSpot security link.

Fine out where you are with a built in MAC Address and single-point locator, without a worry in the world, or let it calculate where you are based on its built in displacement meter.

Want to listen to music? The Unit is an excellent music player with built-in back micro-speakers and a jack for headphones.

Need a translator? Using the Xzaerom Nexus database, the Unit is capable of allowing any user to translate any audio file or microphone feed instantaneously using its Seems Like feature, or allow it to punch it in manually through its vast built-in translation dictionary. Supporting over 200 languages, the Unit is a testament of hard-work and miraculous research.

Need interpretation? Cultural Findings will help you look for the best place. Mix it with the built in single-point locator or feed it into a GPS system to find just the right mannerisms, cultures, foods and current events at your specific, exact and on-the-spot location.

Lose your remote? No problem - the Unit will replace it as the primary control unit with a simple sync using the built-in Wireless Work - that way you're always prepared!

Edit videos in a brilliant high definition 5.0 megapixel camera and edit it using the touch-screen before uploading it onto the internet. Using the built-in Xzaerom Fuse video editing program, fix up those small mistakes on the dot of your vacation or at the scene of the incident without a worry before uploading them onto the internet. Worry-free, and without a single wire, the Unit will keep track.

The Unit comes with a volume control on its pearl wheel as well as an installed micro-mouse, a high-detail touchscreen and a crisp resolution in a 960 x 480 resolution. It comes with a back camera and lighting, as well as optional memory story and an SD card slot and SIM slot on its side, which also acts as the charging port.

16 GB $99.99 -
      on a 3 year contract

32 GB $199.99 -
      on a 3 year contract

16 GB $249.99 -
      mid-contract upgrade

32 GB $399.99 -
      mid-contract upgrade

16 GB $799.99 -
      No contract

32 GB $899.99 -
      No contract

Corporations and governments receive corporate model bonuses if purchasing quantities of the Unit in 20 or more, with or without contracts. Corporate models carry a stainless steel back band for a strong and well-sustained protection as well as waterproof coating and pre-installed Nexus automatic uplink capabilities. For no extra charge, technicians will be more than happy to help with installing your Units with your Nexus server.

16 GB Corporate Model $69.99 -
      on a 3 year contract

32 GB Corporate Model $169.99 -
      on a 3 year contract

16 GB $769.99 -
      no contract

32 GB $869.99 -
      no contract

infinity premier3D 4G
For years, the cream of the crop of smartphones has been the Infinity premier. With an active lockscreen, a homescreen full of rich content, intuitive ease of use, incredibly fast browsing and (phoenixforphones)2, the infinity premier only needs fantastic specs to be the best on the market. Those specs, it delivers with ease, with a 1.3 GHz processor and 1080p video recording. This alone would make the best phone on the market today, but even better, the Infinity premier is 3D-capable, without glasses, using the same intuitive method used by the Nintendo 3DS. That isn't even the tip of the iceberg, as the Infinity premier supports full fourth generation connectivity, allowing for ridiculously fast internet speed, and the ability to stream high definition and even three dimensional content from the web.

16 GB $249
      on a 3 year contract

16 GB $390 -
      no contract

infinity nexus4G

The Infinity nexus is the second highest range mobile phone we produce, but that doesn't mean it slacks off. Nay, with a sleek white exterior, sculpted from a single piece of aluminium, the Infinity nexus not only feels great in your hand, but performs like a beast. Never before has a phone been as customisable as the Infinity nexus, with a wide range of widgets to put on your homescreen. And, it's now easier than ever to communicate with friends with the Infinity nexus, with intuitive connections between social networks, email, texting and your phone existing everywhere. Spec-wise, the Infinity nexus does not disappoint, with a 1 Ghz processor and 720p video recording. Infinity nexus also supports the fourth generation of mobile connectivity, perfect to watch a movie on the go.

16 GB $229
      on a 3 year contract

16 GB $340 -
      no contract

infinity qwertQWERTY

When people said that the days of the QWERTY smartphone were over, we accepted a challenge. A challenge to create a QWERTY phone that could better the rest, and be brilliant. In 2008, we released the first generation Infinity qwert. In 2011, we follow up with the new Infinity qwert, with a beautifully crafted aluminium keyboard, (phoenixforphones)2 and brilliant specifications to make this an ideal business phone for somebody living the present. Infinity qwert gives you the best of both worlds: a fantastic touch screen, with the ease of use of a qwerty keyboard. Everything is easier, and with a 1 Ghz processor and the ability to record in 720p, Infinity qwert is helpful, too. Infinity qwert is perfect for messages: all messages are delivered in an intuitive unified mailbox, perfect for the busy businessperson, as well as the average consumer.

16 GB $199
      on a 3 year contract

16 GB $339 -
      no contract

infinity quark

Sometimes, you want a phone that does a lot, but you don't want any of the additional baggage associated, like price, size and complexity. If you want one of those phones, the Infinity quark is for you. With a refined, compact and elegant design, Infinity has paid a lot of attention to detail to make a perfect phone for your hand. That doesn't mean that Infinity quark is a sluggish phone to use, as we've once again filled it with technology to make a super-fast smartphone. Intuitive features like a polite ringer, and improved email support, as well as incredibly tight connections to social networking make the Infinity quark a perfect phone to have. With a 3.2" touch-screen and a 600 Mhz processor, Infinity quark can also geotag photographs, and has a large battery for convenience. Furthermore, Infinity quark is cheap, and ideal as your first smartphone.

8 GB $129
      on a 3 year contract

8 GB $299 -
      no contract

infinity gorilla

The Infinity gorilla is designed to survive real life. It's water-resistant, dust-resistant, impact-and-scratch-resistant and has a gorilla glass screen for extra protection. Designed for the military, it is able to be tracked from across the globe, and has a battery which can last for more than 24 hours. When the phone is on sleep mode, it automatically charges with it's solar cells, so it'll never run out of charge. It's small too, and can easily fit into small gaps. On the back, the 720p camera and video recorder is accompanied by bright flash, which can be used as an emergency flashlight. Easy for stealthiness, the phone can be set to be silent all the time.

8 GB + 8 GB online $129
      on a 3 year contract

8 GB + 8 GB online $299 -
      no contract

Arch Saturn

The age of the flexible OLED screen has arrived! The Saturn is our first flex-screen phone, allowing your 4.6" 1080p screen to fold like a flip phone, making it fit easily into your pocket while also protecting your screen. This worldOS phone, the second WireTech worldOS phone by Arch, allows easy syncing between other worldOS devises. Packed full with two 13MP HD-recording cameras and plenty of technology, this is a premier phone offering extreme performance and tons of apps. In addition, musicSYNC by worldOS will sync up to other major music centers like Google Play, iTunes, and ICON Entertainment Hub and automatically transfer all music and videos stored in them into the worldOS Music/Video Vault (MVV). In addition, the MVV searches for new movies and songs on your computer automatically upon startup as well as on demand.

The Arch Saturn is a game changer, both for the industry and for Arch itself. Get yourself a Saturn today and be a trend setter!

16 GB $199
      on a 3 year contract

32 GB $299
      on a 3 year contract

64 GB $399
      on a 3 year contract

16 GB $699
      no contract

32 GB $799
      no contract

64 GB $899
      no contract

Arch Master

The Master is the affordable, capable smart phone. Arch phones have access to one of ViZion's most vibrant app communities, and with 8 gigs of space, the Master truly is a master at capability. Record videos, hold conference calls, even video call someone!

8 GB $89
      on a 3 year contract

8 GB $299 -
      no contract

Dyno Magnum

Dyno's first Windows phone is a knock-out performer with incredible style! Watch full 1080p movies on the large 5.2" LED display, play games without fear of crashing thanks to its dual core processing power, and load up on apps, music, and videos thanks to its massive built-in storage! Yet, none of that matters without quality, fast internet - and you can blast through streaming videos and massive downloading spurts thanks to its ability to use our LTE Advanced network!

20 GB $199
      on a 3 year contract

40 GB $299
      on a 3 year contract

80 GB $399
      on a 3 year contract

20 GB $699
      no contract

40 GB $799
      no contract

80 GB $899
      no contract

Dyno Coolio

While Dyno does offer a few options for smartphone fans, the Coolio is most certainly the coolest, more intriguing smartphone out there. With tremendous style and good capability, this smartphone will dazzle your friends and impress your neighbors. Offering show-stopping 1080p HD resolution on a 4.3" screen, LED technology for stunning color brightness, and weighing just 3.1 ounces, this phone certainly offers huge bank for your buck. Stop trying to catch up with the Jones' - BE the Jones' without even going broke!

8 GB $99
      on a 3 year contract

8 GB $349 -
      no contract

Fireside Lighter
Phone Manufacturer Application
Manufacturer Name: Birch Bark Books Fireside Division
Manufacturer Storefront: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=285870
Owner/CEO: Josiah Bultimeyer, but please address any correspondence to Tyler Williams, head of Fireside Division
Home Nation: Terran Borealis
Quality of Products: 5-star
Phone #1 Name: Fireside Lighter
Phone Type: Smartphone
Marketing/Information on Phone: From the makers of the Fireside e-reader, come the newest smartphone, the Lighter. The Fireside Lighter Lights your experience. With 4G and 802.11x Wi-Fi speeds, Iris high-resolution display, an optimized reading experience, and the largest selection of mobile apps, you just can't beat the Lighter
Phone Internet Speed: 4G + Wi-Fi
Standard Non-Contract Price: $159 NSD
Suggested New-Contract Price: $79 NSD

ETC Universe 5
Manufacturer Name: ETC
Manufacturer Storefront:www.etc.com/NS
Owner/CEO:Sharon Andrews
Home Nation: Insui
Quality of Products: 5-star
Phone #1 Name: ETC® Universe™ 5
Phone Type: Smartphone
Marketing/Information on Phone:
[spoiler=SPECS]TYPE
Carrier
COLOR
Charcoal Black
Shimmery White
Copper Gold
Electric Blue
OS
Android™ KitKat 4.4.2
CAMERA RESOLUTION (FRONT)
2.0 Megapixel
CAMERA RESOLUTION (REAR)
16 Megapixel
INTERNET USE TIME
3G: Up to 11 Hours; 4G: Up to 12 Hours; Wi-Fi: Up to 13 Hours*
INTERNAL MEMORY
2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM**
MAIN DISPLAY RESOLUTION
1920 x 1080 Pixel, 432 ppi
MAIN DISPLAY SIZE
5.1"
Phone Internet Speed:3G, LTE(market dependent), LTE-A, EDGE, Wi-Fi,
Standard Non-Contract Price: 16GB: $699.99
32GB: $749.99
Suggested New-Contract Price:
16GB: $199.99
32GB: $249.99
Picture:ImageImage
Other Information: Available Now!

ETC Nexus
Manufacturer Name:ETC
Manufacturer Storefront: www.etc.com/ns
Owner/CEO: Sharon Andrews
Quality of Products: 4.5 star
Phone #1 Name: ETC Nexus
Phone Type:Smartphone
Marketing/Information on Phone: On paper, there are few phones that come close to the entire package that the ETC Nexus is offering, especially for the price. You are looking at a 5-inch mostly edge-to-edge 1080p display, best-of-the-best 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 13MP camera with OIS (optical image stabilization), 8GB RAM, wireless charging, NFC, and a 3800mAh battery all wrapped in a soft touch plastic body that is only 7mm thick and priced at $349. Oh, and let’s not forget that it supports World Cellular and Kingston Wireless LTE out of the box, along with all sorts of global HSPA+ networks.

Find an unlocked phone at that price and with those specs. Actually, don’t find one because you’ll be searching forever. We're doing something with our new Nexus line that no other phone maker on the planet can do – deliver rock bottom prices accompanied by some of the best specs in the business. The overall package here really can’t be beat.

Phone Internet Speed: Edge, 3G, 4G, WiFi
Standard Non-Contract Price:16GB: $349.99
32GB: $399.99
Suggested New-Contract Price:16GB: $49.99 32GB: $99.99
Other Information:low-price high end range device
Link to phone: www.etc.com/phones/Nexus.html#

ETC Universe Epic
Manufacturer Name:ETC
Manufacturer Storefront: www.etc.com/ns
Owner/CEO: Sharon Andrews
Quality of Products: 5 star
Phone #1 Name: ETC Universe Epic
Phone Type:Smartphone
Marketing/Information on Phone: When it comes to being the best manufacturer on the planet, we have very high standards. Introducing the ETC Universe Epic. Combining the values of your smartphone with the everyday greatness of a tablet on a 6.3" Full HD OLED display, the Universe Epic cannot be outdone. We continue to innovate and improve, and we only get farther as the game progresses. Think of this as the hallmark of the phablet world. So go ahead, go and buy a Universe Epic then try to find another company who can beat it, because we guarantee you won't be able to.
Phone Internet Speed: Edge, 3G, 4G, WiFi
Standard Non-Contract Price:16GB: $749.99
32GB: $799.99
64GB: $849.99
Suggested New-Contract Price:16GB: $199.99 32GB: $249.99 64GB: $249.99
Other Information:
Link to Universe Series: www.etc.com/phones/Universe.html#
Picture:Image

Feature Phone
infinity glowtutor

When we were asked to produce a dumbphone, we were stumped, because it was our goal to provide the best possible experience to our users. We were only helped out when we learned about (phoenixforphones)2, and an application available for it called Tutor. Tutor is a Java-based environment, perfect for dumbphones, allowing users to access the internet, check their Facebook and Twitter, and even watch a movie. Infinity glow comes with a pretty user interface, simple for users to enjoy. We even provide a year worth of free music to Infinity glow customers. Even better is that with a simple, non-touch interface, the technologically challenged can go online and network with ease.

Infinity Glow $49
      on a 3 year contract

Infinity Glow $99 -
      no contract

infinity snaketutor Commemorative Snake Edition!

The team at Infinity love the game Snake, so when we were asked to produce a commemorative edition, we simply couldn't resist. Infinity snake contains all versions of Snake ever produced, with thirty more levels on each version. Furthermore, it is full of the brilliant features that make an Infinity phone; intuition, the internet and for dumbphones at least, Tutor. Infinity snake can also share scores with other players online, and can even battle against other people's ghosts! Infinity snake doesn't just play snake, it can also play a wide range of games, all utilising the Infinite Game Centre. But there's more! Infinity snake connects with social networks impeccably, and has it's own version of (phoenixforphones)2 to deliver an optimum experience for the user. Even if you don't like Snake, this is a great dumbphone to purchase.

Infinity Snake $49
      on a 3 year contract

Infinity Snake $119 -
      no contract

Arch Duel 2

One of the most popular phones across ViZion, Arch's Duel 2 set the standard one year ago for new, affordable flip phones by offering some smart-phone capabilities, such as a game app store and the ability to take 8 megapixel photos. Today, it is our most popular non-smartphone.

Arch Duel 2 FREE
      on a 3 year contract

Arch Duel 2 $69 -
      no contract

Dyno Basix
Just want to make a call? Don't want to deal with all the new stuff, like games and videos? From ViZion's largest cellphone manufacturer comes the Dyno Basix - the phone for you! Capable of extended battery life, extremely easy to read and use with a larger, well-lit keypad and screen, and the ability to take 2 megapixel photos, the Basix does all you need, and none of what you don't need.

Dyno Basix FREE
      on a 3 year contract

Dyno Basix $49 -
      no contract

Dyno txtr
One of the most popular phones in ViZion, this slide-out phone is capable of banging out texts with ease, and quickly. Focused around texting, it offers both a QWERTY keypad and the traditional phone keypad, with easily-organizable text message folders, the ability to save texts, and plenty of make-your-life-easy texting features. This is the phone you need if your main thing is texting!

Dyno txtr FREE
      on a 3 year contract

Dyno txtr $99 -
      no contract

Dyno KEY'd
An upscale, feature-packed slide-out, the KEY'd is perfect for someone who doesn't quite need a smart-phone - or can't afford one - but still doesn't want to skimp on features. An 8 megapixel camera that can take HD videos, record in crystal-clear fashion audio, an app store allowing you to get more games and other programs, and a large screen, the KEY'd is great for the young and young at heart who want features and style, but not a massive price.

Dyno KEY'd $20
      on a 3 year contract

Dyno KEY'd $149 -
      no contract
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Let us Offer Your Phones!
Interested in having your phones offered through Kingston Wireless Telecom services, a leader in the global wireless network industry? We'd love to offer it! Please visit our manufacturer application page.
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:22 am, edited 36 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:39 pm

We are now offering franchise opportunities!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:38 am

To: Kingston Wireless Telecom & Broadband
Subject: Network Purchase

Nations Name: The Empire of Celis
Population: 33,850,000
Size of Territory: 89,232,203.9 km2
Phone, Broadband, or Both: Phone and Broadband.

We are proud to have expanded our network for both phone and internet to the Empire of Celis!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Rhodeland
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodeland » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 am

RR Telecom
Keep In Touch

To : CEO of Kingston Wireless Telecom & Broadband
Subject : International roaming

Greetings.

After some independent research and according to government's data, RR Telecom found that more than 400.000 of their subscribers travel to ViZion a year. It is our commitment to make sure that our subscribers can keep in touch with their family, relatives and colleagues even when they are abroad, so we write this letter to ask whether it is possible or not for RR Telecom to sign an international roaming agreement, allowing our subscribers to call, text and use internet in your ViZion.

We offer a 60:40 profit sharing, where you get 60% of the profit as the owner of Kingston Wireless Telecom & Broadband, and we take 40% of the profit.

Subscribers will be charged R$ 6 (equivalent to US$ 1.5) for calling per minute, R$ 2 (equivalent to US$ 0.5) for texting and R$ 2.8 (equivalent to US$ 0.7) for internet per kilobyte.

Thank you for your attention. We are looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Lisa Prince
CEO of RR Telecom

Vortiaganica
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortiaganica » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 am

Company Name: Meow Incorporated (I take it you are familiar with our Vortiaair division and our football holdings?)
Owner: Siam Meow
Nation: Vortiaganica
Population: 2.5 billion, give or take
Phone, Broadband, or Both: Both
Projected Market Share, Phone: Depends. At least 10%, but Meow Incorporated will most likely have...assistance from the government. As phones count as an 'essential' service, it is likely Meow Inc. will be able to strongarm the market. However, there may be one or two strong competitors. The fight for a monopoly will take a while, but 50% of the market is not too far into the future.
Projected Market Share, Internet: Will be taking over from government owned internet services
The Grim Reaper in Disguise

Romejacob
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romejacob » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 am

In terms of fast and good services- Kingston Wireless Telecom and Broadband is one of the best broadband in phone market around the world! It offers world class coverage and services globally. The wireless phone connection is definitely outstanding!
Last edited by Romejacob on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Sierre
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Sierre » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 am

Nations Name: Monte Sierre
Population: 5 million
Size of Territory: size of Bulgaria

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Lisa Prince,

Thank you for contacting us! We would be very happy to setup such a deal with your company for traveling customers. This would be a fantastic win-win opportunity for both of our companies. In addition to your original proposal, we would also be interested in setting this deal up for our customers traveling to Rhodeland with the the 60/40 profit split going to RR Telecome and Kingston Wireless Telecom.

Please let us know if this would be fine with you.

Thank you once again Lisa,

Bob Papavich,
President, Kingston Wireless Telecom & Broadband

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Siam Meow,

Thank you for your interest in franchising with us! After reviewing your application, we have decided to approve it! We now have a deal.

Thank you!

Bob Papavich,
President, Kingston Wireless Telecom & Broadband

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Now with the nation's fastest, most reliable 4G network!
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm

We are proud to announce we now offer the Xzaerom Sleek and the Xzaerom Unit; phones that have revolutionized the smartphone industry, phones that are benchmarks in a world of tightly-contested smartphone wars.

We offer amazing new-contract prices, and fantastic deals for mid-contract phone upgrades on these two smartphones! So check them out now!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:44 pm

We are excited to begin offering Infinity phones through our phone store, including fantastic new-contract prices! So take a look!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 am

Interested in having your phone offered through Kingston Wireless Telecom's services? Fill out our form!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 am

We are proud to announce free international roaming when you call another Kingston Wireless Telecom customer, as well as free international calls to Kingston Wireless Telecom customers! Perfect for those who know people across the globe, or are world travelers!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 pm

We're proud to announce even higher speeds for our broadband!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Nations Name: The Commonwealth of -Bederich-
Population: 1.975 Billion
Size of Territory: Roughly 1,200,000 square miles

Company Name: New Prague National Corporation (NPNC)
Owner: Johnathon West
Nation: The Commonwealth of -Bederich-
Population: 1.975 Billion
Projected Market Share, Phone: 30%
Projected Market Share, Internet: 30%

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 am

We are excited to announce the expansion of our cellular network and our broadband network into the Commonwealth of -Bederich-! In addition, New Prague National Corporation has franchised in the Commonwealth of -Bederich- with a projected 30% market share in that nation in both broadband internet and cellular network.
OOC: LOL! @ OOC

(Founded June 14, 2003)

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Nations Name:The Allied States of New Edom
Population:1.842 billion
Size of Territory:5.760 million km2
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

We are very glad to announce the expansion of Kingston Wireless Telecom & Broadband to the people of New Edom!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Sun May 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Company Name: Honolulu Wireless
Owner: Stu Sternberg
Nation: The Colony of Timmy City
Population: 516
Projected Market Share, Phone: 45%
Projected Market Share, Internet: 30%
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 24, 2012 11:41 am

We are glad to announce the expansion of our mobile and broadband services to the nation of Timmy City!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Shaff
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaff » Thu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Nations Name: The Sultanate Of Shaff
Population: 3.696 billion
Size of Territory: 3.79 million square miles
Phone, Broadband, or Both: both

Next