NATION

PASSWORD

Your government's opinion on the above nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Genomita
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Your government's opinion on the above nation

Postby Genomita » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 pm

I know we already have one for civilian opinion, but since a nations governemt's official position towards can be different from what it's populace thinks I figured we might as well have one of these as well.

you probably already know how this works, but of those who don't, just provide a couple of sentences portaying your government's opinion on the nation above you, preferably worded as a statement from a government official. Of course, multiple comments from different government members are even better.
I use 80BF00 for native Genomitan,4040BF for Standard and BF80000 for Skav

Britennene
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Britennene » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Foolish socially Liberal non-radicals.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Poor economic nation in general.
Last edited by Legokiller on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Palaeologina
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Palaeologina » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Legokiller wrote:Poor economic nation in general.

"Like any Pony nation they are a potential threat to the welling being and safety of humanity, or perhaps any other sapient species. If you want to know what the ultimate goal of the Pony movement is, imagine a hoof stamping on a human face...forever."

-Unknown Policy Analyst.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Possible Humanocentric nation. If that's the case, then a definite target for either nuclear annihilation or liberation from their arrogant and ignorant ways.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Dinosaur led nation of arrogant small minded primitives.
CodexCitadel EmbassyCodex on Governments

Old Beringia wrote:Calm down and don't worry if no one makes brownies in other nations. It's not as if it's a necessity like bread or water. I'm sure they can all exist without brownies because other pastries exist and the dessert may just go by another name in those countries. The fudgey dessert must be your favorite if you get so antsy when no one knows what a brownie is. So please, calm down and go order a box of supreme fudge chocolate chip brownies from your local 9 and i convenience store; I understand they now deliver baked goods.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Equally arrogant Humans.
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Lazssia
Senator

Founded: Apr 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lazssia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Reptile centric nation. Not much else to say. Usually ignored.
Last edited by Lazssia on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Saurisisia wrote:Equally arrogant Humans.

Proof that the Saursians are Arrogant, the Systems Alliance is a multi species organization who's Chancellor (me) is a Salarian, a amphibian, so primitive and judgmental, hopefully they evovle past such a stage.

Lazssia wrote:

Reptile centric nation. Not much else to say. Usually ignored.

No opinion

Old Beringia wrote:Calm down and don't worry if no one makes brownies in other nations. It's not as if it's a necessity like bread or water. I'm sure they can all exist without brownies because other pastries exist and the dessert may just go by another name in those countries. The fudgey dessert must be your favorite if you get so antsy when no one knows what a brownie is. So please, calm down and go order a box of supreme fudge chocolate chip brownies from your local 9 and i convenience store; I understand they now deliver baked goods.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:43 pm

UEG-The Systems Alliance wrote:

Proof that the Saursians are Arrogant, the Systems Alliance is a multi species organization who's Chancellor (me) is a Salarian, a amphibian, so primitive and judgmental, hopefully they evovle past such a stage.

Equally arrogant and ignoring the fact that we have more species than just Dinosaurs. And who arrogantly think we're supposedly "primitive".
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Dinosaurs are however the easiest to talk to since your name is Saursia, and from how you are politically, economically and in many other aspects, you are rather primitive by our standards, though that is not an insult, just a fact that can be worked on just as every member of the Systems Alliance at some point was primitive.

OOC: Hey Saur can we talk via telegram?

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Lazssia wrote:Reptile centric nation. Not much else to say. Usually ignored.

Interesting Human/Mammalian nation.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Genomita
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 pm

"A nation of sapient dinosaurs that seem to have developed a distaste of non- reptilian species. We would very much like to look into their origins and development, but we are unsure if they would accept our offers of Genomitan bioaugmentations. Time will tell."
I use 80BF00 for native Genomitan,4040BF for Standard and BF80000 for Skav

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Interesting Nation, shows signs of advanced knowledge, more information is needed

Palaeologina
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Palaeologina » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 pm

UEG-The Systems Alliance wrote:Interesting Nation, shows signs of advanced knowledge, more information is needed

"They are most definitely the future. Cool spaceships, meeting strange new people, seeking out new civilizations... quite interesting, I wonder if we can do such things?"

-Random Employee upon falling through time and space.

I am working on my nation concept, it is going to work off the fractal earths idea. Alt-Earth ERE former colony, though it changed hands multiple times, this is probably how the history will go, ERE to British, British to temporary Independence, temporary independence to USA, and USA to independence.
Last edited by Palaeologina on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rexzich City » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Could use some improvement but better than many.
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate!"
-Shift

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy Program)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126

St.Jimmy Class Library Ship sets sail!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429967

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470491

Lazssia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lazssia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Don't know too much about them to have an opinion.

Novus Niciae
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Niciae » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Lazssia wrote:Don't know too much about them to have an opinion.

We have no dealings with this government and there is insufficient information to make any kind of judgement as to whether we might in the future.
(Finish your factbook, so I can know something about your nation)
For: Free thought, 2 state solution for Israel, democracy, playing the game.
Against: Totalitarianism, Theocracy, Slavery, Playing the system
Tech Level: FT

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Never heard about them.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Lazssia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lazssia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Novus Niciae wrote:
Lazssia wrote:Don't know too much about them to have an opinion.

We have no dealings with this government and there is insufficient information to make any kind of judgement as to whether we might in the future.
(Finish your factbook, so I can know something about your nation)

No. :p

@Legokiller: We find them quiet positive.

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Lazzsia is quite fine
-President Yolo
Petrovsky News: 11/19/2017 - General Secretary Иван Петров announced that several agreements have been reached with Zitravgrad, including but not limited to, an Alliance | Petrovsky has applied to become a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky has re-applied to become a member of the International Exchange Student Program; 11/20/2017 - Petrovsky becomes a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky re-applies to become a member of the International Anti Terrorist Alliance

95% of people would cry if they saw JUSTIN BIEBER on a skyskraper about to jump. If you're the 5% that would be doing a happy dance, copy and paste this as your signature.

Full Member of the International Space Federation

Gnark
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Gnark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:55 pm

They have an annoying habit of resurrecting years-dead threads that belong in F7 anyway.
Even in Antiquity, all the good names were already taken.

IC, we're the Terran Empire. No, not the Warhammer 40k Empire of Man. Or the Empire from Star Wars.

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Founded: Feb 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:00 pm

"They are great at uniting an entire planet."- President Norin.
Glory to Arstotzka!

My Greatest Senpai in the Universe!: UESE

Aterrian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aterrian Union » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Arstotzka IIII wrote:"They are great at uniting an entire planet."- President Norin.

"Glorious, that is all. They also have great apartments and checkpoints!"
-Supreme Leader
WE DON'T USE NS STATS!!
Tier 0, Type X Civilization.
☭☭ CNN Daily News ☭☭: Production in Sector #49028 is 900% too high this quarter.
Apparently, some people think this:
Novsvacro wrote:The above nation is a pseudo-fascist dictatorship with an emphasis on collective identity and the supreme authority of the collective will, manifest in the State.
However, we tolerate most ideologies, and you are free to do what you like!

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:19 pm

" they do not even have a branch of Communist Catholic church? we must send our patriotic missionaries to spread my word forward!"
Comrade Joseph Stalin.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information