NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:33 am

AETEN II wrote:
Firstaria wrote:
Zerg or Advent? Decide your funeral :twisted: .

Also:

Daniel (BoR) - Messing around the station showing leadership abilities and Data Draining.
Daniel (School) - Shouting that homo optimi should rule the earth.
Daniel (Existance) - Forming an X-COM team in case of alien invasion.
Daniel (BoD/Ragna) - Moving around with the huge scythe sword searching for a contract.
Daniel (Un Myst) - Thinking of colonizing the surface.
Daniel (PR Valiant) - Waiting that the RP starts to go WTF mode.
Daniel (Make your Hero) - Ready to dissect heroes to see if they are Fascinating on the inside.
Daniel (Gods Olimpia) - Plotting a way to corrupt the entire station.
Daniel (Zombie RP) - Scavenging the kitchen.
Daniel (Sec Age Mag) - Boasting out his will flames for scoring.
Daniel (SHH) - Asking why some of these people look so similar and if he has to teach everyone.

Daniel (OVERLORD) - Thinking that he created way too much people in those RP :lol: .

We also have Sith. Sith Lords can study the dark side and gain the ability to look at a batallion of enemies and cause them to vaporize. There's also the virus developed by the Sith alchemists which turns virtually anything into a zombie. Sadly, it often backfires and there's currently zombies floating about our asteroids, but nothing can work perfectly.

And of course there are Eclipse-Class Star Destroyers. Which can destroy a planet or captial ship with one shot. Quite useful for extreme fracking.
The only thing that can withstand the tide of the Empire and crush it is the Chaos Gods of warhammer. The Imperium would be demolish and demoralized as their finest space marines could be killed with a mere glance across the holonet, force-choking or simply causing their guts to implode while sending a 'peace message'.

Three words, AETEN: "Vengeance Class Superdreadnoughts"

Scroll down to the section on "Dreadnoughts" and open the spoiler

For the price of one of your Eclipse Star Destroyers I could probably build around 8,000 of them and then just spam their main gravitic cannons until your ship disappears.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 am

http://sinsofasolarempire.wikia.com/wiki/Coronata_Titan

or

http://sinsofasolarempire.wikia.com/wik ... nce_Engine

While you are busy fighting, I'm converting your planets and ships to the Unity. Also, we have a load weaponry to make the Sith empire shit the bed.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 am

Yeah, well check out OUR weapons.

Shiver in fear, mortals!
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:44 am

Nakarisaune wrote:Yeah, well check out OUR weapons.

Shiver in fear, mortals!

AETEN should be afraid. Rocks are scientifically proven to be fatal to stormtroopers
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:46 am

Ularn wrote:
Nakarisaune wrote:Yeah, well check out OUR weapons.

Shiver in fear, mortals!

AETEN should be afraid. Rocks are scientifically proven to be fatal to stormtroopers

Been there, Done that...BETTER :twisted: !!!

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:46 am

Ularn wrote:
AETEN II wrote:We also have Sith. Sith Lords can study the dark side and gain the ability to look at a batallion of enemies and cause them to vaporize. There's also the virus developed by the Sith alchemists which turns virtually anything into a zombie. Sadly, it often backfires and there's currently zombies floating about our asteroids, but nothing can work perfectly.

And of course there are Eclipse-Class Star Destroyers. Which can destroy a planet or captial ship with one shot. Quite useful for extreme fracking.
The only thing that can withstand the tide of the Empire and crush it is the Chaos Gods of warhammer. The Imperium would be demolish and demoralized as their finest space marines could be killed with a mere glance across the holonet, force-choking or simply causing their guts to implode while sending a 'peace message'.

Three words, AETEN: "Vengeance Class Superdreadnoughts"

Scroll down to the section on "Dreadnoughts" and open the spoiler

For the price of one of your Eclipse Star Destroyers I could probably build around 8,000 of them and then just spam their main gravitic cannons until your ship disappears.

A non-Star Wars ship would lack defenses against our ion cannons however, which 'pop' the shields of enemy ships with ease and work like an EMP. Not to mention that the Eclipse Star-Destroyer (which is around 17 kilometers last time I checked) has the shields of a Death Star. Also, the reason why Star Wars ships engage in such combat is the jamming tech race which is locked in an arms race with targeting technology. The reason why Star Wars ships engage each other in face-to-face combat is due to the fact that their scanning and locking tech is effectively useless due to jammers, which scramble all known sensor tech. E.G., to a non Star Wars ship, there would be a fuck-ton of ghosts and shadows on their sensors causing them to go on a wild goose chase. And due to the fact that they would lack jammers of Star Wards advancement (The Star Wars universe has been space faring for 200,000 years, which is why its virtually fantasy as it's so far off in the future) they could pick them off from thousands of miles away by simply slapping a hyperdrive on a missile.

So yeah. Star Wars can really only engage against Star Wars as it's insanely advanced. Which is why it's only proper foe would be the Necrons from warhammer or the Imperium. Star Wars would be able to demolish most of Star Trek with a minimal fleet and a skeleton crew on each ship.

And of course there's the dearly loved Hyperdrive, which scientists in Star Wars don't even know why it works, all they know is that it does. (They copy and built the tech given to them by the Celestrials, the guys who arranged black holes to form the maw as they view space as a garden project, then actually merged with the force and are the driving force behind good being victorious, as they held control the path of the force. The Hyperdrive is manufacture, but Star Wars scientists don't have a damned clue as to how it's even possible.)

And there's also the Dark Troopers, droids used by the Empire that are larger and stronger than Warhammer Space Marines.

That's an Inquisitorium Dark Trooper, a split off the Stage 3 Dark Trooper, which have built in jet-packs, stand over ten feet tall and carry rocket launchers (well, plasma charges that can demolish a tank) that have a full auto option.
Last edited by AETEN II on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 am

Name: Aaron Levi
Nationality: Israeli
Height: 6'2"
Weight:215 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Costume (if any): N/A (Wears Israeli Army Fatigues)
Abilities: Invisibility, Superspeed
Subject: Self-Defense
Brief Bio: Born to an American father and a Jewish Israeli mother, Aaron lived as normal a life as can be had in Israel during the Second Infata (spelled wrong). When he enlisted in the Army he was selected for Sayeret Matkal, the elite Israeli Recon unit. He participated in several classified missions, before Mossad snatched him up because of his powers. He participated in more classified missions, including Assassinations. During the vampire crisis he was reassigned to Sayeret Matkal, this time as a Squad Leader. He and his men spearheaded the Israeli resistance, and for the first time worked jointly with Palestinians. When the war ended he was invited to the academy to teach students how to defend themselves without their powers, and with limited use of their powers.
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:50 am

Ever consider the possibility that you're portraying your ships as invulnerable against anyone who's not also ripping off your same franchise might be the reason you've not had a war yet? Code of Bro dude, Code of Bro :p
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 am

Ularn wrote:Ever consider the possibility that you're portraying your ships as invulnerable against anyone who's not also ripping off your same franchise might be the reason you've not had a war yet? Code of Bro dude, Code of Bro :p

Not ripping off. Tis the EU man. And not the spineless European Union, the beauty (and horrors) of the Expanded Universe. Which has effectively told Lucas to go put his thumb up his ass, cause we fan boys have got it.

Although I do wish I could have a war against a Warhammer Necron Nation. That would be GOOD. Phase 3 Darktrooper battalions vs Necron Hordes.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:03 am

AETEN II wrote:-everything-

Rachael's face when

"Why the fuck can't I understand this shit?"

*has no knowledge of Star Wars*
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:04 am

AETEN II wrote:
Ularn wrote:Ever consider the possibility that you're portraying your ships as invulnerable against anyone who's not also ripping off your same franchise might be the reason you've not had a war yet? Code of Bro dude, Code of Bro :p

Not ripping off. Tis the EU man. And not the spineless European Union, the beauty (and horrors) of the Expanded Universe. Which has effectively told Lucas to go put his thumb up his ass, cause we fan boys have got it.

Although I do wish I could have a war against a Warhammer Necron Nation. That would be GOOD. Phase 3 Darktrooper battalions vs Necron Hordes.

Personally, I blame the expanded universe for the direction Star Wars has taken at least as much as Lucas. Far too much of it seems to be a case of legitimised fanfiction and fanboys going "wouldn't it be cool if..."
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:08 am

Nakarisaune wrote:
AETEN II wrote:-everything-

Rachael's face when

"Why the fuck can't I understand this shit?"

*has no knowledge of Star Wars*

All you need to know is that the force has no way to defeat the Unity.

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:09 am

Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:18 am

Ularn wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Not ripping off. Tis the EU man. And not the spineless European Union, the beauty (and horrors) of the Expanded Universe. Which has effectively told Lucas to go put his thumb up his ass, cause we fan boys have got it.

Personally, I blame the expanded universe for the direction Star Wars has taken at least as much as Lucas. Far too much of it seems to be a case of legitimised fanfiction and fanboys going "wouldn't it be cool if..."

No. Good EU (KOTOR, Imperial Remnant, etc.) is healthy and pulls Star Wars in a good direction. Bad EU (that horrid thing with Cade that I dare not name, Vong, etc) either rivals the horrible thing that was AOTC or even surpasses it on the horrid scale of horridness. The EU also gets rid of that stupid 'Stormtroopers are Fodder' shit (or at least does so largely), which exists purely for the fact that the heroes can't die.

Although I've always laughed at how it seems that normal Stormtroopers are utter shit, while Snowtroopers are bosses.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 am

AETEN II wrote:
Ularn wrote:Personally, I blame the expanded universe for the direction Star Wars has taken at least as much as Lucas. Far too much of it seems to be a case of legitimised fanfiction and fanboys going "wouldn't it be cool if..."

No. Good EU (KOTOR, Imperial Remnant, etc.) is healthy and pulls Star Wars in a good direction. Bad EU (that horrid thing with Cade that I dare not name, Vong, etc) either rivals the horrible thing that was AOTC or even surpasses it on the horrid scale of horridness. The EU also gets rid of that stupid 'Stormtroopers are Fodder' shit (or at least does so largely), which exists purely for the fact that the heroes can't die.

Although I've always laughed at how it seems that normal Stormtroopers are utter shit, while Snowtroopers are bosses.

KotOR = Awesome, as with many of the videogames. However, I have trouble with the Eclipse, along with any of the EU which claims the Empire had any more than the single Super Star Destroyer we see in the films, since I always thought it was cooler that this one a single, big-ass warship that the Empire had invested so many resources into that they couldn't afford another whereas, if you follow the EU, they seem more common than regular Star Destroyers, and therefore way less cooler due to the conservation of ninjitsu. :P

In short:

One kick-ass battleship = awesome
Hundreds of kick-ass battleships, each bigger than the last = boring numberwanking because of trying to look awesome.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:34 am

Ularn wrote:
AETEN II wrote:No. Good EU (KOTOR, Imperial Remnant, etc.) is healthy and pulls Star Wars in a good direction. Bad EU (that horrid thing with Cade that I dare not name, Vong, etc) either rivals the horrible thing that was AOTC or even surpasses it on the horrid scale of horridness. The EU also gets rid of that stupid 'Stormtroopers are Fodder' shit (or at least does so largely), which exists purely for the fact that the heroes can't die.

KotOR = Awesome, as with many of the videogames. However, I have trouble with the Eclipse, along with any of the EU which claims the Empire had any more than the single Super Star Destroyer we see in the films, since I always thought it was cooler that this one a single, big-ass warship that the Empire had invested so many resources into that they couldn't afford another whereas, if you follow the EU, they seem more common than regular Star Destroyers, and therefore way less cooler due to the conservation of ninjitsu. :P

In short:

Hundreds of kick-ass battleships, each bigger than the last = boring numberwanking because of trying to look awesome.

No, they're quite kickass and demolish Rebel fleets. And there were fewer than the Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer (ImpStarDeuces), typically handed out as tokens to high-ranking Admirals (The SSD's were the ones given to Admirals, not the ImpStarDeuces)

And Star Wars throws the rule of Ninjitsu into the air and stomps on it. Mandalorian Soldiers are absolute pain-in-the-asses to kill as they clothe themseves in Mandalorian Steel, which causes lightsabers to bounce off.
Last edited by AETEN II on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Acrem
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Acrem » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:36 am

The last couple of pages have given me an enormous headache. I have news for all of you, It is a superhero RP. Half of our powers make no sense anyway.
Isn`t this and awesome signature?

A Modern Fairy Tale

A New World (Dead)
A Modern Fairy Tale (Dead)
Reign of Terror (Dead)
A Land of War (Dead)
The Magic Wars(Dead)
The Meta Human Academy (dead)
A New World (Dead)
A World of Change (Dead)

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:41 am

AETEN II wrote:
Ularn wrote:KotOR = Awesome, as with many of the videogames. However, I have trouble with the Eclipse, along with any of the EU which claims the Empire had any more than the single Super Star Destroyer we see in the films, since I always thought it was cooler that this one a single, big-ass warship that the Empire had invested so many resources into that they couldn't afford another whereas, if you follow the EU, they seem more common than regular Star Destroyers, and therefore way less cooler due to the conservation of ninjitsu. :P

In short:

No, they're quite kickass and demolish Rebel fleets. And there were fewer than the Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer (ImpStarDeuces), typically handed out as tokens to high-ranking Admirals.

And Star Wars throws the rule of Ninjitsu into the air and stomps on it. Mandalorian Soldiers are absolute pain-in-the-asses to kill as they clothe themseves in Mandalorian Steel, which causes lightsabers to bounce off.

I'm saying that everything becomes less badass the moment you make more of them, regardless of how many rebel fleets the kill, since those are just numbers in themselves. The single ship in the films worked because it represented the Empire as a whole; vast, powerful and yet totally inefficient, brought to its knees by a few well-placed strikes. It was badass because of what it represented, which just gets cheapened the moment you discover there were dozens of other similarly ridiculously sized ships buzzing about the galaxy at the same time.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:47 am

Ularn wrote:
AETEN II wrote:No, they're quite kickass and demolish Rebel fleets. And there were fewer than the Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer (ImpStarDeuces), typically handed out as tokens to high-ranking Admirals.

I'm saying that everything becomes less badass the moment you make more of them, regardless of how many rebel fleets the kill, since those are just numbers in themselves. The single ship in the films worked because it represented the Empire as a whole; vast, powerful and yet totally inefficient, brought to its knees by a few well-placed strikes. It was badass because of what it represented, which just gets cheapened the moment you discover there were dozens of other similarly ridiculously sized ships buzzing about the galaxy at the same time.

It's more realistic though. You don't seem the US pissing everyone off with one supercarrier, we have several. You don't make one Super Star Destroyers, you make a shitton and ensure that specific planets remain under Imperial control. Although I adore the Nebula-Class Star Destroyer specifically.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nebula-c ... _Destroyer

It's perfect, it's pocket sized, it's powerful, and it can take on two ImpStarDeuces at once and still come out on top.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 am

AETEN II wrote:
Ularn wrote:I'm saying that everything becomes less badass the moment you make more of them, regardless of how many rebel fleets the kill, since those are just numbers in themselves. The single ship in the films worked because it represented the Empire as a whole; vast, powerful and yet totally inefficient, brought to its knees by a few well-placed strikes. It was badass because of what it represented, which just gets cheapened the moment you discover there were dozens of other similarly ridiculously sized ships buzzing about the galaxy at the same time.

It's more realistic though. You don't seem the US pissing everyone off with one supercarrier, we have several. You don't make one Super Star Destroyers, you make a shitton and ensure that specific planets remain under Imperial control. Although I adore the Nebula-Class Star Destroyer specifically.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nebula-c ... _Destroyer

It's perfect, it's pocket sized, it's powerful, and it can take on two ImpStarDeuces at once and still come out on top.

Maybe. I guess a part of it is that I just don't like the parts of the EU which try to build on or otherwise tie in at all with the content of the films. The first three films were perfect and don't need tinkered with by anyone (you hear that George?) while the prequels are like a scab; no amount of picking is going to make them better. KotOR was strong because it took the Star Wars universe and did something new and unrelated with it that still worked with the rest of the mythos. I also liked the Jedi Knight series but thought their weakest parts were when Luke Skywalker or some other character from the films showed up for whatever reason and interrupted my Sith slayage.

I'd probably be fine with the EU, as long at it promised to just leave the films alone!
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 am

Britcan wrote:
Asterdan wrote:Abilities: Intuitive Aptitude:
Telekinesis,
Electric manipulation,
Flight

Seems a bit overpowered...

1) He's a teacher, he needs to be a little more powerful ;)
2) What? I want him to fly and shoot lightning.... Want me to take out flight?
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Benutanairan
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:34 am

In a space station?
eh.
NS resident Frenchman/ Supporter of the UMP
Playing as Fascist France in Alternate Cold War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219575
1950 Shadows playing as US
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219586

Serving as an Elemental priest in Elementals: Return of Kayorest
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=219722

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 am

Asterdan wrote:
Britcan wrote:Seems a bit overpowered...

Nah, teachers don't necessarily have more powers, they just have better control of the ones they have and a subject to teach.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:47 am

Nakarisaune wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

Nah, teachers don't necessarily have more powers, they just have better control of the ones they have and a subject to teach.

Still.... He's an ex-serial killer that stole abilitites and mysteriously lost most of them. I could add alot more, but I depowered the guy so he wouldn't be extrememly-overpowered. I just don't have the heart to depower the poor man any more :(
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Benutanairan
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:50 am

oh great were being teached by a pyscho and its not Aeten for once.
NS resident Frenchman/ Supporter of the UMP
Playing as Fascist France in Alternate Cold War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219575
1950 Shadows playing as US
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219586

Serving as an Elemental priest in Elementals: Return of Kayorest
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=219722

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse