NATION

PASSWORD

WA commend procedure question.

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Novus Niciae
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

WA commend procedure question.

Postby Novus Niciae » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Ok in the interest of balance and since a lot of questions have been asked about requesting condemnations I would like to ask this question for the benefit of everyone.

How is a commend tag on a nation obtained and what must a nation do the be worthy of one?
For: Free thought, 2 state solution for Israel, democracy, playing the game.
Against: Totalitarianism, Theocracy, Slavery, Playing the system
Tech Level: FT

Jagalonia
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm sure if you look through previous commendation resolutions you'll find good examples of what one should do to obtain a commendation.
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

New Heathera
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Heathera » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 am

Novus Niciae wrote:Ok in the interest of balance and since a lot of questions have been asked about requesting condemnations I would like to ask this question for the benefit of everyone.

How is a commend tag on a nation obtained and what must a nation do the be worthy of one?

Just keep in mind that benefiting a region and benefiting the NS community are two different things.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 am

Novus Niciae wrote:How is a commend tag on a nation obtained and what must a nation do the be worthy of one?

Anything the World Assembly deems meritorious by majority vote. If you can convince WA voters to approve and adopt your resolution, that nation will be commended. Be wary of the rules: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8809
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Return to Security Council