NATION

PASSWORD

Seductions 2012 - Why Vote for the LESSER Evil?

The NationStates Share Offer! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell again!
User avatar
Reploid Seductions
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Apr 26, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Seductions 2012 - Why Vote for the LESSER Evil?

Postby Reploid Seductions » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:55 pm

A moment of your time, dear future victims shareholders! I would like to outline a proposal for your sheeplike careful consideration!

Think about this stock offering. Today, we choose who will lead this website. Today, we have the opportunity to say to those damn happy huggy hippie do-goodie meany poo-poo headed mods that "We will not stand for your kindness tyranny any longer!" Today, we can tell Max Barry that we are not his own Father-Knows-Best state; that we will determine our own fate, and that we want a new leader! Preferably one that is not Australian! And maybe one that has a nice set of breasts!

I disdainfully respectfully put myself forward to be that murderous sociopath leader! As I will explain below, I am without a doubt the best choice to become the new majority shareholder in Nationstates. Under my leadership, gone will be the era of warn-happy moderation! Gone will be the creepy mustache ad pimping Max's novels! Gone will be the entire current moderation team, to be replaced with bastard competent new moderators that give me the greatest number of shares who won't piss in everyone's cereal and lock all the fun threads! No more will annoying players be given free reign and slap-on-the-wrist warnings over and over again. Under my reign of terror bold leadership, they will be culled quickly and efficiently, never to trouble our fair website again!

Why let some puppet-wanking player who's only got their own personal gain at heart win? Or some silver-tongued World Assembly mook who would no doubt turn the entire site into a cesspit of legalese? Or..... a brony? You don't want a brony running this site, do you? Ponies as far as the eye can see? Ye gads, there's too many of those damned horses as it is! Except Celestia. She's alright, because I swear behind the benign exterior she's a total tyrant.

This share offer is more than that; this is our election! Our time to stand up! So cast your votes, and more importantly, your shares to me, Reploid Seductions! I'll turn this game around and fix all of our moderation problems for good!

Image
~Reploid Seductions
~She Who is Feared, She Who Wields the Oversized Butcher Knives of Deletion
~The Bastard Nationstates Game Moderator... from HELL!

User avatar
Modbusters
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Nov 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Modbusters » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:03 am

Reploid Seductions wrote:Gone will be the entire current moderation team,

Hmm... Sounds intriguing.
MODBUSTERS FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL



Will write - but not sing - song parodies upon request.

User avatar
Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27544
Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:06 am

Modbusters wrote:
Reploid Seductions wrote:Gone will be the entire current moderation team,

Hmm... Sounds intriguing.


Sounds insane. It would be like F7 on crack, except all of NS. My God, I must contact the president, we must get the FEMA work camps set up, detain all F7ers (and Bronies, Dutch, ze gayz -though they would work at our recycle camp, because ze gayz are great at recycling), and send them there indefinitely.

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Director of Moderation
 
Posts: 30590
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:07 am

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY (and several things that aren't) DON'T DO IT!!!

Giving her your shares will only bring about the mods vs bastard mods war as foretold in The Bastard Nationstates Moderator from HELL! - Volume 20!

It's bad enough she managed to steal all MY shares while I was away from the computer for five bloody minutes. Don't help her get any more shares!

Image
~Evil Forum Empress Rep Prod the Ninja Mod
~She who wields the Banhammer; master of the mighty moderation no-dachi Kiritateru Teikoku
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 20 on March 23, 2023!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Monlyth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1125
Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Monlyth » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 am

Reploid Productions wrote:FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY (and several things that aren't) DON'T DO IT!!!

Giving her your shares will only bring about the mods vs bastard mods war as foretold in The Bastard Nationstates Moderator from HELL! - Volume 20!

It's bad enough she managed to steal all MY shares while I was away from the computer for five bloody minutes. Don't help her get any more shares!

(Image)
~Evil Forum Empress Rep Prod the Ninja Mod
~She who wields the Banhammer; master of the mighty moderation no-dachi Kiritateru Teikoku

I'll just give my pitifully low amount of shares to you.
"It was a piece of shit but I enjoyed it. What more do you want?!"

User avatar
Monlyth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1125
Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Monlyth » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 am

LOLOLOL Can't believe I just fell for that.

Change one letter and I'm blind to a scam!
"It was a piece of shit but I enjoyed it. What more do you want?!"

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Director of Moderation
 
Posts: 30590
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 am

Monlyth wrote:I'll just give my pitifully low amount of shares to you.
Thank you, brave sir or madam! See folks? Every share that goes to someone OTHER than Seductions is a share against... well, all the evil sociopathic bullshit that she stands for. She says she'll "fix" the issues with moderation? If by "fix" you mean "stab it in the chest repeatedly with a pair of very large knives!"

Don't let tyranny get a toehold on Nationstates! Give your shares to anybody BUT Reploid Seductions!
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 20 on March 23, 2023!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:21 am

Reploid Productions wrote:Give your shares to anybody BUT Reploid Seductions!

I already took that advice to heart hours ago, Reppy.

That's why I gave all my shares to Aelosia. :p
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Reploid Seductions
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Apr 26, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Reploid Seductions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:23 am

Reploid Productions wrote:Don't let tyranny get a toehold on Nationstates! Give your shares to anybody BUT Reploid Seductions!

Oh well fuck you too, Productions. What happened to being some sort of paragon of justice and all that hippy crap? Did somebody hit a rogue Renegade prompt by mistake? And I'm the stab-happy maniac, Ms. Lawlhuge sword? At least my weapons are practical, unlike that oversized letter opener you're so bloody proud of!

If I become the majority shareholder, you're first on the list.

Image
~Reploid Seductions
~She Who is Feared, She Who Wields the Oversized Butcher Knives of Deletion
~The Bastard Nationstates Game Moderator... from HELL!

User avatar
Radiatia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8394
Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 am

Well I don't know about everyone else, but I'M convinced.

And it's a good thing that Reploid Seductions crossed out all those mistakes, otherwise I'd have thought she was evil....

(Unfortunately I already wasted mine, and all my puppets' shares on Bikini Pics)

User avatar
Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21295
Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 am

Reploid Seductions wrote:
Reploid Productions wrote:Don't let tyranny get a toehold on Nationstates! Give your shares to anybody BUT Reploid Seductions!

Oh well fuck you too, Productions. What happened to being some sort of paragon of justice and all that hippy crap? Did somebody hit a rogue Renegade prompt by mistake? And I'm the stab-happy maniac, Ms. Lawlhuge sword? At least my weapons are practical, unlike that oversized letter opener you're so bloody proud of!

If I become the majority shareholder, you're first on the list.

Image
~Reploid Seductions
~She Who is Feared, She Who Wields the Oversized Butcher Knives of Deletion
~The Bastard Nationstates Game Moderator... from HELL!


Can I be 2nd?
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

User avatar
Antariel
Envoy
 
Posts: 264
Founded: Feb 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Antariel » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:47 am

Reploid Seductions wrote:A moment of your time, dear future victims shareholders! I would like to outline a proposal for your sheeplike careful consideration!

Think about this stock offering. Today, we choose who will lead this website. Today, we have the opportunity to say to those damn happy huggy hippie do-goodie meany poo-poo headed mods that "We will not stand for your kindness tyranny any longer!" Today, we can tell Max Barry that we are not his own Father-Knows-Best state; that we will determine our own fate, and that we want a new leader! Preferably one that is not Australian! And maybe one that has a nice set of breasts!

I disdainfully respectfully put myself forward to be that murderous sociopath leader! As I will explain below, I am without a doubt the best choice to become the new majority shareholder in Nationstates. Under my leadership, gone will be the era of warn-happy moderation! Gone will be the creepy mustache ad pimping Max's novels! Gone will be the entire current moderation team, to be replaced with bastard competent new moderators that give me the greatest number of shares who won't piss in everyone's cereal and lock all the fun threads! No more will annoying players be given free reign and slap-on-the-wrist warnings over and over again. Under my reign of terror bold leadership, they will be culled quickly and efficiently, never to trouble our fair website again!

Why let some puppet-wanking player who's only got their own personal gain at heart win? Or some silver-tongued World Assembly mook who would no doubt turn the entire site into a cesspit of legalese? Or..... a brony? You don't want a brony running this site, do you? Ponies as far as the eye can see? Ye gads, there's too many of those damned horses as it is! Except Celestia. She's alright, because I swear behind the benign exterior she's a total tyrant.

This share offer is more than that; this is our election! Our time to stand up! So cast your votes, and more importantly, your shares to me, Reploid Seductions! I'll turn this game around and fix all of our moderation problems for good!

(Image)
~Reploid Seductions
~She Who is Feared, She Who Wields the Oversized Butcher Knives of Deletion
~The Bastard Nationstates Game Moderator... from HELL!


Seems legit.
Longest serving Warzone Australia Delegate
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs
TSP Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
TSP Deputy Minister of Security
SPA Captain
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs & Chair of the Assembly for TSP
Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Head of Ambassadors for TSP

User avatar
Reploid Seductions
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Apr 26, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Reploid Seductions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:49 am

Also, I might be willing to share some... shall we say compromising pictures of Reploid Productions if I get sufficient bribes shares. :twisted:

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Director of Moderation
 
Posts: 30590
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 am

Reploid Seductions wrote:Also, I might be willing to share some... shall we say compromising pictures of Reploid Productions if I get sufficient bribes shares. :twisted:

WHAT compromising pictures?!
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 20 on March 23, 2023!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Radiatia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8394
Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 am

I found an old puppet nation, so sent you 100 shares. But that's all I got, honest! I'm just a poor street urchin, guv'ner.

User avatar
Reploid Seductions
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Apr 26, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Reploid Seductions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 am

Reploid Productions wrote:
Reploid Seductions wrote:Also, I might be willing to share some... shall we say compromising pictures of Reploid Productions if I get sufficient bribes shares. :twisted:

WHAT compromising pictures?!

Oh... you know exactly what I'm talking about. From Anime Expo. Your costume. I'm sure your fanbois would love to see 'dat ass.' :twisted:

User avatar
Vortiaganica
Senator
 
Posts: 3880
Founded: Jun 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortiaganica » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 am

I haf pledged my entire 427 share fortune to the greater good of NationStates!

((Vote Seductions 2012!))
The Grim Reaper in Disguise

User avatar
Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21295
Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 am

Reploid Seductions wrote:
Reploid Productions wrote:WHAT compromising pictures?!

Oh... you know exactly what I'm talking about. From Anime Expo. Your costume. I'm sure your fanbois would love to see 'dat ass.' :twisted:


But all my shares are gone :(
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

User avatar
System-Lord Baal
Minister
 
Posts: 2393
Founded: Aug 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby System-Lord Baal » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 am

Reploid Productions wrote:
Reploid Seductions wrote:Also, I might be willing to share some... shall we say compromising pictures of Reploid Productions if I get sufficient bribes shares. :twisted:

WHAT compromising pictures?!

Ooh yesss. I shall donate 8,000 more if it's worthy enough.
The Goa'uld- Self-Appointed Rulers of all Creation
At noon Elijah began to tease them. "Shout louder!" he said. "I'm sure Baal is a god! Perhaps he has too much to think about. Or maybe he has gone to the toilet. Or perhaps he's away on a trip. Maybe he's sleeping. You might have to wake him up."
(1 Kings 18:27 NIRV)
Non-WA
The Fourth Dynasty Goa'uld Empire
Population: 3,000,230,250
Military: 340,027,630
WA
Farrow-Marshal Aeronautics Corporation
Population: 41,120
Military: 102
Remember, "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Reploid Seductions
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Apr 26, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Reploid Seductions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 am

Vortiaganica wrote:I haf pledged my entire 427 share fortune to the greater good of NationStates!

((Vote Seductions 2012!))

See? Vort has got the right idea! 8) Sucker!

User avatar
UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:59 am

Shut up and take my money!

.......oh yeah I am broke.
CodexCitadel EmbassyCodex on Governments

Old Beringia wrote:Calm down and don't worry if no one makes brownies in other nations. It's not as if it's a necessity like bread or water. I'm sure they can all exist without brownies because other pastries exist and the dessert may just go by another name in those countries. The fudgey dessert must be your favorite if you get so antsy when no one knows what a brownie is. So please, calm down and go order a box of supreme fudge chocolate chip brownies from your local 9 and i convenience store; I understand they now deliver baked goods.

User avatar
System-Lord Baal
Minister
 
Posts: 2393
Founded: Aug 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby System-Lord Baal » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 am

Oh lord. What made me give away 10,200+ shares to this Bastard Mod?
The Goa'uld- Self-Appointed Rulers of all Creation
At noon Elijah began to tease them. "Shout louder!" he said. "I'm sure Baal is a god! Perhaps he has too much to think about. Or maybe he has gone to the toilet. Or perhaps he's away on a trip. Maybe he's sleeping. You might have to wake him up."
(1 Kings 18:27 NIRV)
Non-WA
The Fourth Dynasty Goa'uld Empire
Population: 3,000,230,250
Military: 340,027,630
WA
Farrow-Marshal Aeronautics Corporation
Population: 41,120
Military: 102
Remember, "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Vortiaganica
Senator
 
Posts: 3880
Founded: Jun 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortiaganica » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 am

Reploid Seductions wrote:
Vortiaganica wrote:I haf pledged my entire 427 share fortune to the greater good of NationStates!

((Vote Seductions 2012!))

See? Vort has got the right idea! 8) Sucker!


o/
The Grim Reaper in Disguise

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Director of Moderation
 
Posts: 30590
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:12 am

System-Lord Baal wrote:Oh lord. What made me give away 10,200+ shares to this Bastard Mod?
Are you INSANE?! There's well-documented evidence that she's a complete and utter psychopath that enjoys the suffering of other people! Why on Earth would you help someone like that?! :shock:
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 20 on March 23, 2023!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Reploid Seductions
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Apr 26, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Reploid Seductions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:14 am

Reploid Productions wrote:
System-Lord Baal wrote:Oh lord. What made me give away 10,200+ shares to this Bastard Mod?
Are you INSANE?! There's well-documented evidence that she's a complete and utter psychopath that enjoys the suffering of other people! Why on Earth would you help someone like that?! :shock:

Because clearly he knows what's good for him the users of Nationstates! :twisted:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to IPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads