NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War Within Hadin (closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:41 am

(OOC: For the full effect, read this post while listening to this music. I wrote this while listening to it on loop.)

RFAF 507th BOMBARDMENT SQUADRON:
SOMEWHERE OVER HADIN, 90KM FROM KOPURAUTH

The Radiatian B-52 Stratofortress cruised toward Kopurauth, in formation with a number of tactical bomber jets and fighter aircraft.

It was largest aircraft in the Squadron, the centrepiece as it were. It was slightly slower than the others, but it contained the largest payload - not just the bombs, but the presence of a Platoon from the RSEF 16th Company, 2nd Paratroop Battalion.

Corporal Jack Two-teeth marched up and down the fuselage in mad excitement.

Jack Two-teeth wasn't his real name of course. No one knew what his real name was. But in the various branches of the Radiatian military, he was something of a myth, a legend, a military folk hero.

"Ya know what my favourite part of this is, ladies?" He half-screamed to no one in particular. "It's knowing that down below us some foreigner is about to be turned into mincemeat! They walk and breathe now but soon... soooon....! Ahahahaha!!!"

Private Dyson Kerwar turned to his Sergeant, Leon Wendel. "Who is this guy? I thought the the RSEF was the best of the best."

Sergeant Wendel chuckled softly. "Oh, he's the best of the best alright. Seriously, you've never heard of Corporal Two-teeth?"

"Never!" Said the Private.

"Well, legend has it that Corporal Two-teeth was once a vagrant and a hobo on the streets of Exegrad City. One night he got drunk and got into a fight outside a bar.

"Apparently he single handedly fought off three units of the Metropolitan Police, even killing some with his bare hands. But when they finally did catch him, they didn't send him to jail... they signed him up for the RSEF."

At the other end of the aircraft, Corporal Two-teeth swung wildly around and marched right up to them. He grinned the grin that got him his name - indeed he only had two teeth.

He stared wildly in the direction of Private Kerwar, with his one good eye - while his glass eye stared off in another direction. One eye was green, and the other a faded blue, giving him the appearance of a demented clown.

"WHA'S YER NAME, PRIVATE!?" He screamed into Kerwar's face.

"Private Dyson Kerwar, sir!"

"PRIVATE DYSON KERWAR IS IT!? THEN WHY'S ALL I HEAR JUS' PRIVATE CONVERSATION!?"

Without warning his mood calmed. "Ya know, it's funny ain't it? Ya kill the wrong man and they say yer a murd'rer. But you kill the right person an' suddenly yer a war hero? How the fuck's that workin' I ask ya?"

The Corporal walked away again.

"20km away from Kopuraith!" They overheard the Captain saying.

"Seriously, that guy is insane!" Said the Private.

Sergeant Leon Wendel chucked again. "Private do you know anything about the Hadinians we're up against? They're more insane than he is! Takes one to know one, that's the plan."

"ALRIGHT LADIES, STRAIGHTEN UP!" Yelled Corporal Two-teeth.

The members of the Platoon all stood to attention.

"Now, we'd is gonna fly in to some place, I dunno what's it called, but we's here to kill some bad guys and save some good guys.

"Now, I gotta be honest with ya comrades. Ol' Mister Pressy-dent don't want us killing them civilians. Well I respectfully say SHOOT to the President! Cuz I am here for killin' an I'm sayin' this cuz I don't want none of ye gettin' in my way!"

"Sir, yes, sir!" Said the men, though Private Kerwar was hesitant.

"He's gonna kill civilians?" He asked.

"That's what he said." Said the Sergeant calmly.

"We can't let him do that!"

"Oh yes we can. Besides, he outranks all of us."

"That's no reason! We were ordered not to shoot at unarmed civilians and Nui-tans!"

Leon Wendel laughed. "You must be new around here, boy! Let me tell you things work in our platoon, for future reference:

"I've worked with the Corporal on many a time, and he is the best of the best... of the best. He's never let any of us down, and he's never been wrong about anything.

"What he says goes. They say there's a fine line between genius and insanity. Well, he may be insane... but on the battlefield he's a genius."

---

Over in the cockpit, the crew were preparing.

"Navigator to Captain, target in 10 km."

"Roger that, prepare for final bomb run checklist."

"Master safety switch on."

"Check."

"Bomb arming light one through four."

"Check."

"Manual override active?"

"Manual override active."

"Release first safety."

"Safety released."

"Release second safety."

"Second safety released."

"Bomb doors open...."

---

Further back, Corporal Two-teeth was literally screaming with excitement.

"THIS IS IT, LADIES! BANG BANG BOOM TIME! I WANT YA'LL IN POSITIONS! WE GOT A PRESENT FOR THEM!"

There was a rush as compartments opened and the payload was released over targets in Kopurauth. Far below, the explosions could be heard, as the other jets in the squadron unleashed their attacks on the town.

"HELL YEAH! HELL YEAH!" Screamed the Corporal. "BANG! BOOM! DIE YA STUPID SCUMBAGS! AHAHAHAHA!"

He turned to the rest of the Platoon.

"WHAT Y'ALL STARING AT? TIME TO GO YOU MORONS!"

And with that, Corporal Jack Two-teeth lauched himself out of the open door at the back and down into Kopurauth.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 am

Corporal Two-teeth landed in the town square, which by this point was mostly empty.

He landed several blocks ahead of where the rest of his platoon landed and was isolated.

"ANYBODY MOVES AND I'LL SHOOT!" He screamed before spraying bullets around him in every direction. "AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T MOVE I'LL SHOOT ANYWAY! Why's that? BECAUSE I LOVE SHOOTIN' THINGS, THAT'S WHY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"

He shot in the direction of all the buildings that surrounded him, including at the balcony that (unknown to him) Pavor had been standing moments before.

"COME OUT YA CHOCOLATE-FACED DIRTY FOREIGNERS!" He yelled. "I WANNA SEE YA'LL SO I CAN SEE YA HEADS EXPLODE!"

He clamed down a little, deciding that he was sitting target out in the open. He marched away from the square, shooting behind every corner as he walked.

"COME ON! COME ON!"

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:55 am

(OOC: Just for future reference, Nui-tans are brown skinned. Hadinians are more Caucasian looking, so they are not "Chocolate-faced".  One distinctive trait that Hadinians do have that sets them apart from Nui-tans is that almost everyone in Hadin has violet-blue eyes. My mistake for not mentioning this earlier).

A huge amount of explosions suddenly rocked the mountains.

General Juvicia nodded once the explosions died down.

"It looks like some of the Radiatians have made their way down to Kopurauth instead of staying in the planes."

The Lieutenat nodded. "Shall we join then?"

The General nodded and announced, "Short range soldiers and medium range, get down there! Long range, reload and great ready to fire again if necessary!"

Brigades 3 and 4 began rushing downhill into Kopurauth, where screaming Hadinians were running around (and getting shot) by the Radiatian Corporal.

"What do we do?"

"He's an ally, forget him and start cracking open the buildings! The Intelligence said that there are at least 10 buildings where the Liberation Force hide!"

The Lieutenant who had been looking through his binoculars looked up at the town square balcony.

"They can't be too far, they were just here!"

------

Hariem watched the news feeds of the war with keen interest.

"Damn, it's bloody out there. And Kiana is somewhere in this mess?"

He had taken Trenta out of thr hospital and to the Emperor's palace.

The Emperor was looking at the screen, every bit as interested as Hariem.

Trenta whispered to Hariem, "is she even still alive?"

Hariem asked the question out loud to Vincentius and Hendri ri-Denshir.

The two of them shrugged. Hendri sighed.

"Sorry Sergeant. We have yet to receive that information."

As if on cue, a Corporal of the King's Guard burst into the room.

"Minister, new information from Squad Six!"

He handed over the paper. Hendri read it out loud.

HAVE FLED KOPURAUTH STOP
CURRENTLY CROSSING BORDER BACK INTO ALIN, WILL HEAD TO RADIATIAN MILITARY BASE UPON ARRIVAL AND TURN OBER INFORMATION STOP
MAJOR TINAL CONFIRMED DEAD SHOT DURING ESCAPE STOP
HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH CORPORAL YARRINGSEN AND SERGEANT RIBILA --- UNSURE AS OF YET AS TO IF THEY LIVE STOP
HADIN LEADER IS SUICIDE CULT  STOP
WILLING TO FIGHT TO LAST MAN STOP
CHECK UNDERGROUND OF KOPURAUTH I SUSPECT A NETWORK STOP

When she heard that Kiana was unaccounted for, Trenta looked absolutely devastated.

Hariem stared off into space.

Okay....now I'm really unsure what to tell Josko...for all we know Kiana is...

He didn't want to think about it like that, but everything seemed bleak to him at this point.

Hendri left the room to plan the next move.

------

Kiana rushed at the assailant with her rifle, firing two rounds and dodging any pistol shots that were fired at her.

When she realized she was low on bullets, she pulled a lever om the rifle, revealing a foot-long concealed blade.

She swung at Yuvi, striking to kill.
Someone cares? Okay then. Economic Left/Right: -2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.85

INFP-T personality, quite heavy on the I,P, and T.

Hadin
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hadin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:22 am

Yuvi was surprised to see the blade.

"She's got to be higher up than the one I just shot to be wielding something like that monster."

Her pistol was out of ammunition, so Yuvi pulled out a dagger and struck back at Kiana.

"C'mon here, you Nui-tan army dog!"

She quickly turned, as Kiana aimed the sword for Yuvi's neck and chest.

This woman means business. She's coming after me for a clean kill.

Yuvi thrust the dagger upwards, aiming for Kiana's neck.

"Die already!"
Just so you know, this nation, in character, is a highly sexist, highly theocratic, and highly authoritarian state. (Though under the new guy, it seems to be improving a little).

I disagree with a lot of what this nation stands for. It was invented for its intrigue and ample opportunities for satire, not for its ideals.

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 am

When the dagger came up for Kiana's neck, she spun around to dodge it.

The dagger sliced through her chest instead, although the armor Kiana wore prevented the knife from making a deeper cut.

Kiana quickly grabbed Yuvi's hand with one of her hands while Yuvi cut into her and swung the sword into Yuvi with the other one.

Hadin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hadin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 am

Kiana's sword ripped through Yuvi's shoulders. She knew she wasn't going to live to tell the tale of this fight.

Laying on the floor, she looked up at Kiana, weakly. She still had enough strength in her to play psychological warfare.

"So...how...does it feel...to kill your own?"

-----

Pavor and Gojia rushed down the tunnels.

"Where does this one take us?" Gojia asked.

"All the way out to Fibilaz. There's 20+ tunnels here with numerous exits. They'll never figure out which ones we used, not to mention many of the others are booby trapped." Pavor smiled, his gas mask still firmly on his face.

He and Gojia navigated the tunners for what seemed like an eternity before finally getting out of the tunnel, emerging in the heavily wooded forests several miles out from Kopurauth.

"Air Force won't see us here. Too many trees." Pavor noted.

"Onward to Phase B. Let's get to Yimia River and head west to the ocean."
Just so you know, this nation, in character, is a highly sexist, highly theocratic, and highly authoritarian state. (Though under the new guy, it seems to be improving a little).

I disagree with a lot of what this nation stands for. It was invented for its intrigue and ample opportunities for satire, not for its ideals.

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 am

The psychological warfare did have an effect on Kiana.

Yuvi could see that Kiana was shaking, and that her jaw was locked.

Kiana smiled and picked up Yuvi's empty pistol.

"Sometimes...it makes me feel like I think this thing should have shot me in the head. Then at least...I could stop fighting."

She stabbed Yuvi through fhe chest with her sword.

"But terrorists like you are not my people. You betrayed Hadin...every bit as much for doing this as I did by leaving. More so, even."

She folded her sword back into a rifle position and slung it around her waist.

Kiana kicked Yuvi's body into a nearby pool, picked up the dead Ribila, slung Ribila on her back and started walking.

That river mouth on the horizon is the border. I'm almost out of here.

It was almost morning. Kiana looked at Ribila and sighed.

"Believe me this, Sergeant. You'd have loved Josko yourself. You would have liked my friend Hariem too. I bet they're both worried sick."

As she reached the border, Nui-tan and Radiatian soldiers aimed at her with their rifles.

She put Ribila down and held her hands up, showing her tattered Elite Corps. trenchcoat.

"I am a Nui-tan soldier!" She screamed in Melodian.

"This girl is dead and I'm wounded! I will not shoot! Let me in!"

There was a huge blood stain on Kiana's shoulder that was gradually getting bigger to prove it. Just because it was a flesh wound didn't mean it wouldn't require care.

She said the same thing in Radiatian (because of Josko, Kiana's Radiatian was better than that of Hariem's).

----

The Lieutenant and his two remaining men reached the Radiatain base in Alin at that same time.

"Hey!" Nevian hollered outside, in English.

"Hey! We have intelligence! Squad Six of Nui-ta's Elite Corps. intelligence!"

He sighed, looking around.

"Did any of you see Corporal Yarringsen while we passed through Alin?"

The other shook their heads.

"Looks like that girl got to them."

Major Gilico sighed. "Shame. I liked the Corporal."

When the Radiatians let them in, the Lieutenant put out his hand.

"We have urgent intelligence to share with you. We are the three remaining members of the squad. One is dead and two are missing."

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:39 pm

NUI-TAN - HADINIAN BORDER:

"Stand down! Stand down! She's on our side!" Yelled Corporal Oskars Havener as Kiana approached.

"Sir, with all due respect, she looks Hadinian. We don't know she's telling the truth." Said Sergeant Torcuil Schwarz.

"Well it's a good thing I outrank you then, isn't it?" Said Havener. "Besides. The Nui-tans are commanding this mission."

"She speaks Radiatian!" One of the Privates said.

The Radiatian soldiers looked incredulously at her.

-----

The Lieutenant and his two remaining men reached the Radiatain base in Alin at that same time.

"Hey!" Nevian hollered outside, in English.

"Hey! We have intelligence! Squad Six of Nui-ta's Elite Corps. intelligence!"

He sighed, looking around.

"Did any of you see Corporal Yarringsen while we passed through Alin?"

The other shook their heads.

"Looks like that girl got to them."

Major Gilico sighed. "Shame. I liked the Corporal."

When the Radiatians let them in, the Lieutenant put out his hand.

"We have urgent intelligence to share with you. We are the three remaining members of the squad. One is dead and two are missing."

RFANT BASE ONE, NEAR ALIN:

The base was swarming with soldiers and air force personnel, as units were arriving from the Radiatian mainland.

As the Lieutenant approached, fighter jets screeched overhead, en route to Kopurauth, while another larger jet of paratroopers took off in the same direction.

Sergeant Vladimir Kašpar hesitantly opened the gate.

He radioed Lieutenant Fujikoka.

"Sir, some Nui-tans have arrived with intelligence. They said something about Squad 6?"

"It's Squad Six!? I'm on my way, take them to see the Colonel. And we have Brigadier Bretz on his way."

"Sir, yes, sir."

Sergeant Kaspar spoke next to no English so gestured with the members of the squad to follow him.

Lieutenant Milo Fujikoka sprinted out to greet them.

"Come in, come in! We have communications on line for you."

And he took them in to see Colonel Horvatincic.

-----

NORTHERN END OF KOPUWAUTH:
Sergeant Leon Wendel successfully landed on the roof on a building, while Private Kerwar and the others landed on the ground, not far from where Nui-tan forces were located.

He heard gun fire up ahead, and he could tell from its sporadic timing that it could only be the Corporal.

Another Sergeant landed on the roof across the road.

"Formation C-1!" He yelled as the Privates began entering the buildings to check for the Liberation Front.

----

CENTRAL KOPUWAUTH:
Hadinians were crawling through the alleyways, trying to escape the mad Corporal.

"Come on, baby!" He sang as he aimed at some woman. "Don't fear the reaper! Baby take my hand!" He opened fire on some more people. "Don't fear the reaper!"

He looked at all the destruction he had caused on that one block.

"Yeee-haaa! I am an exterminator man, yessery!"

He reloaded and decided to go into a building. He knew that Liberation Front members were likely to be hiding in there. Which, in his mind, meant only one thing: "Shootin' time!"

-----

"Are you sure you you have your passport on you?"

The old man at the front of the queue checked all his pcokets. "It was right here! I'm sure of it!"

"Oh, Jeremi, I told you to keep it on the shelf!" Said his wife. "Look we're holding everyone up."

"I'm so sorry, this is really embarrassing."

The girl at the check-in desk smiled sympathetically. "Next please."

The man behind the old couple displayed his passport and his ticket.

"That plane leaves at Gate 15A in an hour, sir. Hoping to escape the cold are you?"

Foreign Affairs Minister Jokso Ivers straightened his tie. "Well... let's just say I have very important ministerial business to attend to in Rahku...."
Last edited by Radiatia on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Private Previar aimed his rifle at the slowly approaching Hadinian who was approaching the gates.

Her shouting in Melodian suddenly stopped him.

He looked out at her with his binoculars and saw that she was wearing a tattered Elite Corps uniform, and had a second girl on her back who wasn't moving.

The walking girl declared herself as a Nui-tan soldier. She had a rifle on her waist, but was bleeding badly from the shoulder. Her hands were up in the air, away from the rifle at her waist.

The Private quickly alerted his Sergeant, the Sergeant's Major, and the nearby Radiatian forces.

-------

"Minister!" There was a knock on the door of Hendri's office.

"Come in. What is it?" Hendri looked up from his desk.

A Standard Corps Sergeant entered the room. "The two remaining soldiers from Squad Six have been recovered."

"What are their statuses?"

"The Corporal was wounded, but not severely. Just a flesh wound to the shoulder and chest."

"And the Sergeant?"

The Standard Corps soldier looked down.

"The Sergeant is dead, sir. Gunshot to the head."

"I see...call the Radiatian base and notify Lieutenant Nevian immediately. Be sure to tell the Emperor and his friends as well, the Prime Minister's husband was worried."

"Yes sir!"

---------

Hariem sighed with relief when he found out that Kiana was alive.

"Oh....oh man that is good. I'm glad she's safe."

He looked over at the Emperor. "What happens to her now?"

Vincentius shook his head. "She's done her job. Besides, she's wounded. I want her to report in with her information, but that shouldn't be a problem."

Hariem nodded. "Of course. Will she be coming back to the King's Guard?"

"That's up to her, but if she is, she will retain her rank as Corporal. So you'll be pushed down to second-in-command."

Hariem shrugged. "Fine with me."

He looked back at Trenta. "Are you....alright?"

Trenta nodded. "This was good news." She looked over at Evan Isaci. "What is the next move?"

Evans passed her a paper with Hendri's recommendations.

"You tell us, Prime Minister."

Vincentius nodded. "You're definitely looking a lot healthier now."

Trenta nodded, reading over the paper.

"I know I don't have much military power..."

Vincentius nodded. "Already looked though the list. I would like to see Option 2 enforced."

Trenta nodded. "So would I. Alright. I'll go and announce it." She got up, Hariem following after her.

Hadin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hadin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:54 pm

"Come on, get that man! The crazy one shooting at us!"

One of the Liberation Front members, Ivin Nerthans, charged towards the Radiatian Corporal with his sword, working to slice the Corporal down.

When he was shot dead, there were 3 more behind him, surrounding the Corporal in the alleyways.

A sniper took position three blocks away on a rooftop. "Steady....steady..."

He misfired, hitting a different soldier instead.

Damn! Again... He quickly reloaded and worked to fire.

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Hariem raced to the airports with Trenta by his side as soon as she made the announcement to the public that Kopurauth was now ceding to Nui-tan and Radiatian forces.

"Where the hell are you taking me, HARIEM!"

"Josko Ivers!" Hariem shouted.

Trenta stared at him confused. "Josko? What does he have to do with this?"

"Josko Ivers! I got notified that he's coming into Rahku! From what I heard, that idiot didn't bring any bodyguards with him!" Hariem reached over to his sides, making sure the revolver he was carrying hadn't slipped off."

"B-but....why does he need bodyguards?!"

"Because! We took out Kopurauth along with Radiatia's help! The Hadinians will be aiming for Radiatians as well as Nui-tans now. Enter in the idiot who came to Nui-ta ALONE for the first time ever! Doesn't know his way around, doesn't know about....well, why do you think he's here? Visiting us?! He's here for Kiana, no doubt. Not to mention that the government is on high alert for Hadinian terrorists who may have snuck into Nui-ta. Where else besides Rahku to strike?"

Trenta winced, not wanting to run so much. "Hariem, what do you plan with him?"

"To get him to the Radiatian Embassy as soon as possible and make sure he stays there. It will take at least a day for Kiana to reach Rahku, assuming she is even coming. For all we know she may be staying in Alin to fight."

"The Emperor said she has to come and report in!"

"No, he said she has to report in. She can do that over the phone, and I have a bad feeling."

-------Alin--------

Kiana finished writing her report with her free hand and handed it off to a nearby Private. "Send this to Rahku at once."

She put down a second piece of paper. "Send this to Sergeant i-Harendo. King's Guard. Rahku. P.R-1."

She got up out of her chair.

The Medical-Sergeant looked at her incredulously. "Look, I know it wasn't a serious wound, but shouldn't you rest?!"

Kiana shook her head. "I am. I'm finished." She took off her trenchcoat and tossed it into a bin full of scraps of cloth.

"Hey! Come back here! Corporal!"

She stopped. "I'm not a Corporal."

"But...you..."

She glared at the Sergeant. "I quit. If anyone needs me, I will be at the windmill in Alin."

Kiana walked outside the base, noticing the river that Lieutenant Nevian said would lead to her hometown.

She started walking in the direction of the town, her injured shoulder wrapped up and kept in a loose sling.
Last edited by Nui-ta on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Corporal jack Two-teeth continued to spray bullets in all directions.

"If you folks continue to wave them guns around, well I am jus' gonna have to mow y'all down, I'm sorry." He said. "Now if anyone here wants ter talk... I'm all ears, I am."

He continued mowing down the members and then paused and looked around.

"Now I wanna make something perfectly clear," He said. "See, I understand you Hadinians is wantin' to fight ter the death. I hear y'all's is wantin' ter die fo what you believe, eh? Well... guess what? I'm here to oblige that request. Woooo-hoooo!"

He cocked his gun.

And fired.

Hadin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hadin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:48 pm

The sniper aimed towards Two-teeth's arm and fired again, with a much steadier aim this time.

He quickly got up and ran after that, pulling out a small Uzi from his waist and running downstairs and into the underground compartments in the building.

Gotta get out of here.

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm

The three members of Squad Six entered the Colonel's office.

There was a video link to members of the Nui-tan High Command, as well as to the Radiatian Brigadier Wolf Bretz.

He spoke to Lieutenant Nevian. "Cigar?" He said, offering one. "I don't normally smoke, but at time's like this, well... I sort of have to."

"Now what intelligence do you have for us? We're all hanging out to hear."

----

"Passengers we will be approached Rahku International Airport in 20 minutes. We wish to advise passengers to try and stay out of the city, due to risk of terrorism."

The man next to Josko spoke. "They say I'm man, going here in the middle of a war. But... it's cheap, cheap I tell ya! Only 800 tsenyen! I don't mind being blown up if it means some sun in my face first, ya know?"

"Haha, yeah..." Said Josko. "I had this vacation planned a long time ago. The war ruined everything. But I have to find someone special and give them something."

"Well ya know a lot of us Radiatians are doing that gift-giving thing. Ya know... we're giving out bullets!" The man wheezed with laughter.

"We have begun our descent." Said the Stewardess.

"Well," Said the man. "Here's hoping we make it back to the Great Northern Land alive. If not... well to be honest I don't mind never seeing Tuvea again..."

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Hadin wrote:The sniper aimed towards Two-teeth's arm and fired again, with a much steadier aim this time.

He quickly got up and ran after that, pulling out a small Uzi from his waist and running downstairs and into the underground compartments in the building.

Gotta get out of here.

"ARRRRGGGHHHH!" Screamed Two-teeth as the bullet struck his arm. "SOME JOHNNY FOREIGNER'S GONE AN' DONE SHOT ME, HE HAS, OH YES HE HAS!"

He clutched his arm, dislodging the bullet (which was only partially buried) and wrapped a cloth around now.

"NOW I IS ANGRY I TELLS YA! I CAME HERE TO SHOOT YE, NOT TO BE SHOT BY YE!"

He hurled a grenade in the general direction that the bullet had come from before making his escape.

Only one thing was worse than the insane Corporal Two-teeth - and that was the insane Corporal Two-teeth when he was angry.
Last edited by Radiatia on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm

The three members of Squad Six entered the Colonel's office.

There was a video link to members of the Nui-tan High Command, as well as to the Radiatian Brigadier Wolf Bretz.

He spoke to Lieutenant Nevian. "Cigar?" He said, offering one. "I don't normally smoke, but at time's like this, well... I sort of have to."

"Now what intelligence do you have for us? We're all hanging out to hear."

Lieutenant Nevian shook his head. "Sorry. It's almost the holy season. I'm staying away from smoking as penance." He realized that some of the Radiatians looked at him funny and reddened with embarrassment. "It's...it's a Nui-tan thing...don't worry about it. Besides, I wouldn't want to make this nice office smell strange."

He sighed. "We have confirmed that there is a vast underground network of tunnels under almost all the Hadinian houses and residential districts that is in use by the Liberation Front. These tunnels lead out to various cities, but some of them are booby-trapped dead ends. We know for sure that the one under the Town Square is not booby trapped and leads to a town...or rather a village called Fibilaz. We suspect that they will be going there for a marine attack. By reaching Fibilaz and going a few miles west from there, they will hit a large coastline with many docks. It will be easy for them to start a marine attack if they make it out there."

"There is also a nearby large marine city called Ridal, which is near the docks. This is where we suspect that most of the Liberation Front's REAL troops are. Many of those in Kopurauth were terrorized into fighting for the LF. They even had guns at everyone's backs and were continually rounding up dissenters in the streets for....making examples."

"The Leader is named Pavor. Pavor likes to wear full body armor and a gas mask in public. He is about 1.8 meters tall. Very built, but not particularly wide in girth."

"There is another one. Gojia. He is much bigger, and has black hair, violet eyes. He's a bit tan for a Hadinian. Corporal Fidan has sketches of both men."

The Corporal handed them over.

"We also received a report from Corporal Yarringsen, who we found out has since reached the border. She faced off against one of Pavor's closest subordinates and won. Killed her in a sword fight. It seems that another subordinate, Windsor, has also died. I think you Radiatians nailed him while striking."

"I advise an invasion of the major cities. We suspect at least a small force of Liberation Force members in each one."

----

"Passengers we will be approached Rahku International Airport in 20 minutes. We wish to advise passengers to try and stay out of the city, due to risk of terrorism."

The man next to Josko spoke. "They say I'm man, going here in the middle of a war. But... it's cheap, cheap I tell ya! Only 800 tsenyen! I don't mind being blown up if it means some sun in my face first, ya know?"

"Haha, yeah..." Said Josko. "I had this vacation planned a long time ago. The war ruined everything. But I have to find someone special and give them something."

"Well ya know a lot of us Radiatians are doing that gift-giving thing. Ya know... we're giving out bullets!" The man wheezed with laughter.

"We have begun our descent." Said the Stewardess.

"Well," Said the man. "Here's hoping we make it back to the Great Northern Land alive. If not... well to be honest I don't mind never seeing Tuvea again..."

As soon as Josko got off of the plane, Hariem was waiting for him. Furious.

He grabbed Josko by one hand. Trenta followed, trailing on the other side of Josko.

Hariem glared. "You....are in so much trouble."

Trenta nodded. "You're going to have to stay with us at our house. If we take you to the Embassy, they'll ship you right back."

Hariem sighed. "And no, Kiana isn't here. She is on the front lines of combat, the last I checked."

Running outside into Nui-ta, the streets were full of King's Guard members who were charged with taking over the Police duties of Rahku. They were everywhere, walking around in special police uniforms with rifles visible on their backs.

Hariem shoved Josko into the car and Trenta sat down next to him.

He sat down in the driver's seat. "Alright. Let's get moving. We need to get Josko to our house, where people won't come looking for him."

He looked at Josko through the rearview window. "So...are you that nuts for Kiana that you came to Rahku in the middle of a war just to see her? Or is there something else we need to know?"

Trenta gave Josko a glare to rival the ones that Lena Toriah was famous for dishing out. "You know Josko, Hariem is quite on edge, so if you want to keep your head attached to your shoulders, I would answer truthfully."

Hariem gripped the steering wheel. "Yeah. Just to let you know, I have a sick wife and an unborn child. We're in the middle of a war and for all I know, the city has terrorists inside of it aiming their guns straight at us."

He turned right, leaving the large city and moving towards the suburbs of the Royal District, where his house was.

"Not to mention, your CRAZY girlfriend went missing for three whole days, leaving for deployment without breathing a word to anyone. I had to run around the city looking up and down for her before I finally found out that she had left Rahku altogether. And just when Trenta shows signs of recovery, the war makes a turn towards victory and Kiana turns up alive when she went MIA, YOU show up during wartime without so much as one bodyguard! Now I have to make sure no one finds out about this, or we're all screwed! Damn, you ask me for a favor and I did the best I could to keep tabs on that Kiana! But this is no way to pay me back!"

Trenta looked at Hariem, deadpanning in Melodian. "Don't freak out so much. We can lock him in the guest room and tell P.R-3 to make sure he doesn't leave. Then we just need to figure out where Kiana is now, and how to get her back to Rahku."

Hariem sighed, pulling into the suburb where he lived, switching back to English. "She's in Alin. I know her address. We just break her out of her depression and get her back to Rahku."

"I thought she abandoned the military."

"She did her job, so the Emperor doesn't give much of a care what she does now. She filed a report with the Ministry of Defense, disclosing the information that she had."

"So now what, Hariem? And don't stress out so much. You're setting a bad example for Junior."

Hariem pulled into the driveway, got out of the car and quickly pulled Josko out by the collar.

"We deal with this one."

P.R-3 was already waiting outside.

"Okay, I have some big jobs for you guys!"

Hariem shoved Josko through the door. "I want him in the guest room! He can do whatever he wants in there, but he can't leave. If he has to use the bathroom, give him a bucket!"
Last edited by Nui-ta on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:58 am

Josko was shocked to see Trenta and Hariem waiting at the airport.

"Where the hell is the Ambassador?" He asked.

He grabbed Josko by one hand. Trenta followed, trailing on the other side of Josko.

Hariem glared. "You....are in so much trouble."

Trenta nodded. "You're going to have to stay with us at our house. If we take you to the Embassy, they'll ship you right back."

Hariem sighed. "And no, Kiana isn't here. She is on the front lines of combat, the last I checked."

Running outside into Nui-ta, the streets were full of King's Guard members who were charged with taking over the Police duties of Rahku. They were everywhere, walking around in special police uniforms with rifles visible on their backs.

Hariem shoved Josko into the car and Trenta sat down next to him.

He sat down in the driver's seat. "Alright. Let's get moving. We need to get Josko to our house, where people won't come looking for him."

He looked at Josko through the rearview window. "So...are you that nuts for Kiana that you came to Rahku in the middle of a war just to see her? Or is there something else we need to know?"

Trenta gave Josko a glare to rival the ones that Lena Toriah was famous for dishing out. "You know Josko, Hariem is quite on edge, so if you want to keep your head attached to your shoulders, I would answer truthfully."

"Well I certainly didn't come here to see you." Said Josko, who was himself on edge, partially due to stress and partially due to jet lag.

Hariem gripped the steering wheel. "Yeah. Just to let you know, I have a sick wife and an unborn child. We're in the middle of a war and for all I know, the city has terrorists inside of it aiming their guns straight at us."

He turned right, leaving the large city and moving towards the suburbs of the Royal District, where his house was.

"Not to mention, your CRAZY girlfriend went missing for three whole days, leaving for deployment without breathing a word to anyone. I had to run around the city looking up and down for her before I finally found out that she had left Rahku altogether. And just when Trenta shows signs of recovery, the war makes a turn towards victory and Kiana turns up alive when she went MIA, YOU show up during wartime without so much as one bodyguard! Now I have to make sure no one finds out about this, or we're all screwed! Damn, you ask me for a favor and I did the best I could to keep tabs on that Kiana! But this is no way to pay me back!"

"Get your head out your arse, Hariem." Spat Josko. "This isn't all about you. Congratulations on the kid. There I said it."

Trenta looked at Hariem, deadpanning in Melodian. "Don't freak out so much. We can lock him in the guest room and tell P.R-3 to make sure he doesn't leave. Then we just need to figure out where Kiana is now, and how to get her back to Rahku."

Hariem sighed, pulling into the suburb where he lived, switching back to English. "She's in Alin. I know her address. We just break her out of her depression and get her back to Rahku."

"I thought she abandoned the military."

"She did her job, so the Emperor doesn't give much of a care what she does now. She filed a report with the Ministry of Defense, disclosing the information that she had."

"So now what, Hariem? And don't stress out so much. You're setting a bad example for Junior."

Hariem pulled into the driveway, got out of the car and quickly pulled Josko out by the collar.

"We deal with this one."

P.R-3 was already waiting outside.

"Okay, I have some big jobs for you guys!"

Hariem shoved Josko through the door. "I want him in the guest room! He can do whatever he wants in there, but he can't leave. If he has to use the bathroom, give him a bucket!"

At this point, Josko Ivers snapped.

He reared back and punched Hariem squarely on the nose.

"I DEMAND TO SEE THE AMBASSADOR! NOW!" He screamed. "I WILL NOT BE HELD HOSTAGE BY YOU."

He calmed down a little. "Take me to RFANT Base Two. That's located near Rahku. I was meant to be meeting Ambassador Khristiansen and she was supposed to escort me there with her security.

"For your information, I am not entitled to bodyguards. Partially because this is a personal trip and mainly because.... I'm not the President."

He stared Hariem squarely in the eyes. "If you ever want to wear a King's Guard Uniform again you better do as I say, Hariem. Or else when the International Criminal Court is done with you, you'll be lucky to be wearing a janitor's uniform. I may be your friend but I am ALSO a Federal Minister of a country currently in a war to save your sorry ass."
Last edited by Radiatia on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:16 am

Trenta's face calmed down as she realized that Josko was telling the truth.

"So you can go to the Embassy? We aren't sneaking you around?"

Hariem cried, "He still needs a damn bodyguard!" Before Josko or Trenta could say anything, Hariem turned around and looked them both square in the eyes.

"This isn't my rule, Josko. It's Nui-tan law. All foreign government officials who come in have to be accompanied during wartime. Either by your own, or by us."

He turned around, seething.

"I DON'T CARE if you're not the President --- you're standing on OUR soil. You're gonna do what OUR law tells you. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AS A FOREIGN MINISTER. Do what you want on the RFANT base, but you aren't there yet!"

Trenta winced, looking at the two on-edge men.

"Okay..." she lowered her voice so as not to upset them.

"Hariem...you need to let Josko go to the RFANT base..."

"He's gonna get in serious trouble!"

It was at this point that Hariem got punched in the nose by Josko.

Josko having been such a high ranking officer in his past, Hariem's nose was broken.

Trenta screamed. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU....JOSKO!"

She glared at him angrily, "God you two men are both going to end up in the war courts! JOSKO THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THAT!"

She then looked at Hariem.

"So will you if you don't let him go! He's already in this nation when he shouldn't be! We can't just throw him on the airplane. And now you need to get to a hospital."

Hariem took out a small cloth from the glove compartment of the car and held it to his nose.

There was a crack as he put his nose back into position.

She calmed herself down and gently took Hariem's shoulder. "C'mon. Take us to RFANT. He won't be your problem. AND GET TO THE HOSPITAL."

Hariem protested again.

Trenta yelled at him in Melodian, "Look, you need to let all of this go, and he's a grown man! You're obligated to guard him until RFANT! Let anything else that happens just happen!"

Hariem sighed and looked down.

Josko and Trenta could see a huge amount of worry in his face.

He motioned for 4 members of P.R-3 to go back in the house, calling a fifth one into the car.

Without looking at Josko, he said quietly,

"Obviously, because Trenta and I are going to be spending more time in the hospital, you'll need someone else to accompany you to RFANT. I can drive you to the outskirts, which are still Nui-tan land, and Sijur over here can get you to the front gate. After that you're on your own."

Trenta looked at Hariem, worried.

"C'mom. Let Sijur drive. Hariem you're bleeding badly..."

"We need the car to get to the hospital. I'm driving."

He grumbled in Melodian, "Besides, it will keep me from passing out."

The base itself was not too far from the Royal District.

Hariem opened the car doors, let Sijur and Josko out, and then drove away to the hospital as soon as they went into the base.

Trenta looked at Hariem.

"I'm sorry Hariem...that these four days have been so rough."

Hariem stopped at the door of the hospital. There was a look of gloom written on his face.

"Hariem?"

He turned around and hugged Trenta.

"Thanks for not hating me, Trenta. For what I did just now."

Trenta smiled. "I've been one of the sources of all the hell you went through this week. Who better than me to understand, eh?"

They walked into the hospital.

"You aren't....going to report the nose are you? With Josko?"

Hariem gasped and shook his head. "Josko? He was never in the car. I was setting up the crib for Junior and the biggest piece fell on my head. You were standing right there."

"I'm only a month along. Why were you setting up a crib?"

Hariem nodded. "Okay fine. I was fixing that coffee table with the loose leg and when I got up, I slipped on a screwdriver and smashed into the floor."

Trenta nodded. "Yes. Quite a bad fall you had there..."

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 am

"I've found the Corporal!" Shouted Private Kerwar, as Jack Two-teeth stumbled out of the building, clutching his bleeding arm.

"Medic! Medic! He's injured!" Yelled the Private.

"ATTENTION!" Yelled the Corporal. "Alright ladies, we knew this was gonna happen sooner or later... I want y'all to go into that there building. Now... I don' care what y'all do to the people you find in there. Hell, I don't mind if the Air Force blows them all up.

"But I want y'all to find that little bastard who shot me, an' I want him brought back here alive. ALIVE! Do I make myself clear?"

"Sir, yes sir!" Yelled the men of the Platoon, as 10 of them entered the building.

"Come on, Corporal. Reinforcements are coming." Said Private Kerwar, heading toward where the Nui-tan soldiers were, as several other paratroopers landed in the town.

"Dang it! I wanna be shootin' things. Ya know?"

"Corporal, you're injured. We better get you checked out, in case you get lead poisoning."

"They done sayid the same thing about alcohol poisonin' an' I'm still here!"

"Just take a rest, Corporal." Said Sergeant Wendel, on his other side.

"Well, shoot. I guess I'll sit this one out for a while. But I want that sniper brought back to me. He's a religious man, an' I'm gone give him a religious experience, ya know? I'll show him what they say hell feels like! Yee-haa!"

As they continued down the street, another platoon of RSEF paratroopers landed.

"Liberation Front confirmed, building on the right two blocks ahead. Raid in progress. Requesting back up." Said the Sergeant to them them over the radio. "Specific orders to find their sniper and bring him back alive. By Corporal Jack Two-teeth."

"Roger that." Said the other team.

----

RFANT Base One, Near Alin:

Lieutenant Nevian shook his head. "Sorry. It's almost the holy season. I'm staying away from smoking as penance." He realized that some of the Radiatians looked at him funny and reddened with embarrassment. "It's...it's a Nui-tan thing...don't worry about it. Besides, I wouldn't want to make this nice office smell strange."

He sighed. "We have confirmed that there is a vast underground network of tunnels under almost all the Hadinian houses and residential districts that is in use by the Liberation Front. These tunnels lead out to various cities, but some of them are booby-trapped dead ends. We know for sure that the one under the Town Square is not booby trapped and leads to a town...or rather a village called Fibilaz. We suspect that they will be going there for a marine attack. By reaching Fibilaz and going a few miles west from there, they will hit a large coastline with many docks. It will be easy for them to start a marine attack if they make it out there."

"There is also a nearby large marine city called Ridal, which is near the docks. This is where we suspect that most of the Liberation Front's REAL troops are. Many of those in Kopurauth were terrorized into fighting for the LF. They even had guns at everyone's backs and were continually rounding up dissenters in the streets for....making examples."

"The Leader is named Pavor. Pavor likes to wear full body armor and a gas mask in public. He is about 1.8 meters tall. Very built, but not particularly wide in girth."

"There is another one. Gojia. He is much bigger, and has black hair, violet eyes. He's a bit tan for a Hadinian. Corporal Fidan has sketches of both men."

The Corporal handed them over.

"We also received a report from Corporal Yarringsen, who we found out has since reached the border. She faced off against one of Pavor's closest subordinates and won. Killed her in a sword fight. It seems that another subordinate, Windsor, has also died. I think you Radiatians nailed him while striking."

"I advise an invasion of the major cities. We suspect at least a small force of Liberation Force members in each one."

Colonel Horvatincic puffed on his cigar and turned to Brigadier Bretz, who was on video link.

"Well I don't know about you Brigadier, but I sure am impressed."

"I will relay this information straight up to the President. In the mean time, I'm on my way to your base as we speak. We are preparing a full-scale strike force.

"My first order is to have 3rd and 5th Battalions occupy Kopurauth. I want at least 2000 troops there, and we are going to be systematocally raiding every house in the town. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"And Corporal Nevian... I thank you for you intelligence. I'd be proud to call you my own." The Brigadier saluted and then hung up.

Outside on the base, a jet had just landed.

"Ah, that must be Captain Woodham. Send him in!" Said the Colonel. "And you comrades make yourselves at home." He added to the Squad Six members.

Soon Captain Juris Woodham of the RFAF was in the room.
The Colonel saluted, Captain Woodham saluted back.

"Comrade, you are the man of the moment." Said the Colonel.

Captain Woodham smiled confusedly. "And why would that be, sir?"

"Well, our friends from Nui-ta have told me that one of your bombs knocked out one of Pavor's subordinates. A Mr. Windsor."

"That's very pleasing to hear, sir." Said the Captain.

"I can't make any promises, Captain... but I'd say you've just set yourself up for life. I don't know how you comrades do things in the Air Force, but if you were one of my boys there'd be a medal in it for you, for sure."

----

THE WAR ROOM
ZONE ONE, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY:

President Yerkal Nathus sat at the head of the table, with Prime Minister Lena Toriah on his left, Defence Minister Feodor Schindler on his right and the Joint Chiefs of staff sitting along the table.

They had just received the intelligence report from Brigadier Brentz, via Corporal Nevian.

"Commander Sarka... how many troops do we have in Hadin and Nui-ta right now?"

"I have deployed the Radiatian Third Army," Said Commander Karl Sarka. "That's 200,000 men, although they have not all arrived yet. II Corps has been ordered to to begin invading Hadin. My understanding is that the RSEF have already taken Kopurauth."

"This is correct, Mr. President." Said Commander Brad Fenstermacher of the RSEF. "The Present stats show that the 16th Company have claimed the streets, and the rest of the 2nd Parachute Battalion will be occupying the city."

"Brigadier Bretz has also ordered the 3rd and 5th Battalions to occupy Kopuwaith, which is 2000 men." Added Commander Sarka.

"Very good." Said the President. "So that's the capital taken care of. But what are our plans for the other cities?"

"I would like to request that we deploy the RFS Rosenrot, and begin implementing TACTIC ONE on the City of Ridal." Said Commander Mykhaila Falk, of the Radiatian Federal Sea Force.

"And I suggest that we firebomb the docks of Ridal, and we also firebomb the Village of Fibilaz." Said Commander Vergil Levitt of the RFAF.

President Yerkal Nathus thought slowly.

"Okay gentlemen. And ladies." He added looking at Lena Toriah and Commander Falk. "Here's the plan.

"We deploy the RFS Rammleid. The Rammleid is closer to Nui-ta than the Rosenrot, it will only take a day to get there. not only that the Rammleid has more firepower, being the newer aircraft carrier.

"Commander Sarka, I want every last troop in II Corps to be in Hadin by the end of today. That is all 40,000 of them. Many of them may have to be airlifted. 76th Division will be sent in to Fibilaz following the RFAF's firebombing. They will also patrol all routes and corridors between Finilaz and Kopurauth.

"After the RFAF are done, however I am going to ask that RSEF 4th Battalion do the ground work before the 76th Division arrives. Now I'm aware that sending 10,000 troops to a little village may seem like overkill, but when dealing with terrorists we need a show of force.

"78th Division will be charged with taking down Ridal. The RFAF and the RFSF need to use air strikes and sea to ground ballistic missiles to take them down. Then 78th will go in. I want 80th and 89th on standby ready to back up both of these teams if necessary.

"Now... I also want to see I Corps in Nui-ta, ready to go. III Corps will be coming with the Rammleid and the RFSF Battle Carrier Group One. As for IV and V Corps... I'll leave that to your discretion, Commander but I want them in the area ready to go at a moments notice.

"Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes. Mr. President."
Last edited by Radiatia on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:42 am

Josko Ivers did not say a word, even when Trenta and Hariem disembarked. He didn't speak, he just allowed Sijur to drive him to the RFANT base.

The Sergeant on duty recognised him at once. "Minister Ivers! Yes sir!"

Josko walked straight on past without saying a word.

"How was your trip?" Asked the Sergeant, who in Josko's opinion was far too cheerful for his own good.

"I don't want to talk about it." Growled Josko. "Whose in charge of the base?"

"Err... I believe General Erhard Mlakar has just arrived!"

"Take me to him. And shut up."

Inside the office, the General was very surprised to see Josko.

"Minister Ivers. What brings you here?"

"A plane." Snapped Josko sarcastically. "What have you got to drink?"

"Tried Nui-ta wine? It's the best." Said the General.

Josko shook his head. "Need something harder."

"Well all I've got is whiskey." Said the General, pouring a glass.

Josko downed his glass straight, before the General could even toast him.

"Cheers?" Said the General incredulously. He stared at Josko, who wasn't even looking him in the eye.
"Something on your mind, Minister?"

"Yeah." Said Josko hesitantly. "But I don't wanna say it. I don't even want to admit that I'm thinking it."

General Mlakar gave him a comforting smile. "Get it off your chest. I won't tell anyone. It's clearly eating you."

Josko looked at him. "Don't tell anyone this. Don't even tell me this. I don't want to think about it. But...

"I've just been told by the Prime Minister of Nui-ta how I shouldn't be here.

"And she's got me thinking. She's right. But it's not just me that shouldn't be here. It's all of us."

He took another whiskey.

"What's Radiatia doing here? It's not our country. It's not our war. And... maybe it's the fact that I jusy got betrayed by a friend, but...

"I'm starting to regret this whole alliance."

He took another whiskey and then started sobbing into the desk.

Hadin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hadin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:24 pm

The intercom in Pavor's ear went off, blaring.

"Sir! Do not head to Fibilaz! The Radiatians are planning to firebomb it! We are moving all forces away to the underground base! The base plan will not work any longer!"

"How did you hear about this?"

"Sleeper agents in Nui-ta heard about it and told us."

Pavor stopped running in the tunnel, holding Gojia back.

"We will head outwards and go to the ruins of Dershod. No one suspects that we have build a base there underground."

Gojia nodded.

Pavor shouted into the intercom, "Use the central underground tunnels to get to Dershod, and don't let anyone know about why or where we are going. Yuvi went after some double agents and hasn't returned. She has probably failed me. They must have made it out alive."

Gojia stared. "Who were the double agents?"

"The Circuvian family, I would assume. All grown men and women. Suspicious. They headed south and disappeared, as did Yuvi."

Pavor shouted back into the intercom, "I want the sleeper agents in Rahku to wake up. Bomb the Central Square. See if you can do anything about these pesky Radiatians while you're at it....like hitting the embassy or something."

"There's more sir. Speaking of Radiatians, a Minister from Radiatia was spotted at the Rahku airport. We don't know which one he is, and we've since lost track of him, but believe he is at the Rahku RFANT base or the Embassy. I mean, where else is there for him to go?"

"I want a sniper on his tail. The base will be hard to crack into. Just wait and see if he so much as looks out a window."

"Don't discuss anything further on this channel. I believe that it may have been cracked into by that bloody Circuvian group. Can you believe it, six Hadinians working for Nui-ta as if they were flesh and blood? If you find out who these people are, I want them alive so I can slice their heads off personally."

"We do know. Two are dead. The other four are named Nevian, Yarringsen, Gilico and Fidan."

"See if you can do something about them."
Last edited by Hadin on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:48 pm

RFAF Base One: Near Alin.

The Lieutenant winced at the Brigadier. "Uh....actually...I'm a Lieutenant. But thank you for the compliment. It is still much appreciated!" He saluted proudly.

For a few moments, after the Colonel left, the Lieutenant and the two others sat in peace.

The door suddenly opened. Kiana had made her way into the base. She looked completely exhausted.

The Lieutenant got up out of his chair.

"GOOD GOD, CORPORAL, you look like you just fell into a shredder!"

Kiana wheezed.

Major Gilico raised an eyebrow. "I thought you decided to take some time off. Didn't you turn your rifle and coat?"

Kiana was still trying to breathe.

The Lieutenant stared. "Don't tell me you ran all the way over here from the border?"

She yanked out her com-link from her ears. She had turned the mouthpiece off. "It's still hooked up to the Liberation Front signals!"

The Lieutenant gasped. "WHAT?! Hook it up to something!"

Corporal Fidan got up to assist Kiana in hooking it up to a radio.

The Lieutenant ran out to find the Colonel. "SIR! SIR YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!"

The Major looked at Kiana. "Could you understand what they were saying?"

Kiana nodded. "Latin. We will need to translate for the .....(wheeze).....Radiatians....but....(wheeze)"

Major Gilico listened while Corporal Fidan went for some water to help Kiana talk properly.

"....but....they are going to some ruins....the signal is a bit garbled, so I couldn't catch all of it, but.....they are going to stop attacking Fibilaz. AND THEY HAVE SLEEPER AGENTS IN RAHKU. They are....going to bomb Central Square....and they are sending a sniper to the Rahku RFANT base, but I'm not sure why or for whom."

Major Gilico got up and ran for the Lieutenant. "SIR, WE HAVE TO NOTIFY THE EMPEROR! CORPORAL YARRINGSEN INTERCEPTED PLANS OF TERRORISM! IN RAHKU!"

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Trenta went home alone with Sijur as soon as Hariem was admitted to the hospital for treatment.

"He will come home." She looked at Sijur. "It's better for him to be in the hospital where he can calm down right? These past few days have been so tough on him."

Sijur nodded.

----In the Hospital----

Hariem sat down in the bed, a cast over his nose.

"Alright, sir." The doctor smiled. "Just rest for a couple days. It was not a severe break, so you'll heal up in no time."

Hariem nodded and sighed. "I can go home now, right?"

"Yes. Here's the discharge work. And be careful of the tools next time, okay? Funny, I have never met a clumsy King's Guard member before."

Hariem sighed. If I told anyone the real reason, they'll toss Josko right out of Parliament. He shouldn't have hit me in the face like he did, but that doesn't make it alright for me to get him in trouble.

He examined his face in the mirror. I look like a clown. And there is blood all over my shirt. It was a good one too.

He unbuttoned the shirt, revealing his King's Guard tunic underneath.

I better get home before I worry her anymore.

Leaving the hospital, he called a cab.

"Why aren't we hitting Central Square, it's the quickest way home!" Hariem asked, as the cab driver turned and took a detour.

"Something about a high risk area. It's been closed off, and the King's Guard are there." The cab driver looked at Hariem's face.

"You look like a pissed-off man hit you. Get into a bar fight?"

"I wish. I....slipped. On a screwdriver."

The cab driver looked suspicious. "Who slips on a screwdriver?"

Hariem blushed. "I DO."

Oh Josko, if only you knew the humiliation I feel while trying to keep your sorry ass look pristine.

He sighed.

I shouldn't be so angry at him. If I didn't freak out, he wouldn't have hit me in the nose like that.

The cab driver turned towards him. "Are you okay there man? You look like the dog died."

Hariem whispered. "I feel like it too. I just....I feel stupid."

He looked out the window.

"Great....the RFANT base. Just what I wanted to be near."

The cab driver nodded. "Gotta go slow around here, 'mate. Sorry."

"Hey," the driver smiled. "Look at that guy with the violin on the roof!"

Hariem raised an eyebrow as he looked out.

"Violinist on the roof?"

He suddenly gasped. He could see a small hole at the base of the violin, and a glint of purple in the man's eyes.

That's no violinist, and that's definitely not a violin.

Hariem threw down 2000 Had in the backseat and jumped out of the car.

"Hey!" The cab driver yelled.

"Gotta go! Keep the change, backseat!" The Sergeant started running towards the building.

The cab driver groaned. "Damn army men...what kind of money did he leave in the back?" He suddenly stared at the 2000 Had note with shock.

"I.....only wanted 75..."

Hadin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hadin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:04 pm

The first sniper (the one that shot Corporal Two-teeth) ducked into a house, quickly opened a trapdoor, and jumped into the tunnel below, shutting the door behind him.

He could hear a grenade go off just above him.

Shit, if they keep blowing the houses open, there will be less sniping ground.

He pulled out his com-link and turned on the mouthpiece (he wasn't on the same wavelength as the signal that Kiana had intercepted, so she couldn't hear him).

"This is S-Gen-1. I hit the mad general but he's not dead yet. Someone take his head off. And Bomb-2, are the north bombs ready?"

Replies flooded the chamber as the sniper ran within the tunnels to safety.

This is S-Gen-2. I have the shooter in my sights.

Bomb-3 reporting in, Bomb 2 has been shot down. We've got the bombs in the square ready for detonation, and the square is full of Radiatians and Nui-tans.

"Good," said the sniper. "Blow the square up and take out everyone inside.

A few seconds later, a huge explosion rocked the tunnels.

The Bomb Squad had detonated numerous hidden bombs that were hidden underneath the cobblestones of the Town Square.
Last edited by Hadin on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hadin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hadin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 pm

(Meanwhile, a few blocks from the RFANT base)

Vladmir Kosivi, the sniper who was situated above the buildings, played the violin quietly.

He always had his guns made to look like household objects. Of course, the minute he hit one of the strings just right, the violin would do its job and the audience would fall to their knees.

Literally.

He pulled out some binoculars and peered inside the Radiatian Base.

He could see Josko Ivers, facing away from the window with a glass of whiskey.

"There he is." Vladimir remarked quietly to himself in Latin, aiming the violin-gun at Josko's neck.

A bit of a tricky shot, since Josko was standing a few steps away from the window.

But the bullets were large enough to plow right through the industrial-strength glass. And if they could do that, poor Minister Ivers was done for.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents