NATION

PASSWORD

Magna Omega FT Factbook [Closed;No posts please]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Magna Omega FT Factbook [Closed;No posts please]

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:29 pm

(This Factbook will be constantly updated for record. Please direct all questions to me via TG. Thank you.)

The Interstellar Federation of Magna Omega
Steti Adversus Dominatus
(I stood Against Tyranny)

The Interstellar Federation of Magna Omega is a large, diverse, and rapidly progressing intergalactic civilization that encompasses eight star systems containing forty eight worlds. It is known for once being a single nation on Earth which also retained colonies across the galaxy. It now has its own home world and many more colonies. Magna Omega is a vast democratic power fueled by Capitalist ideology and social diversity. The home planet itself is a land rich of recourses and natural beauty and is paramount in bringing about ecological health, economic stability, and military power to itself and its allies.

(OOC: My nation and FT tech is primarily based off of the Systems Alliance from Mass Effect)
Last edited by Magna Omega on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 18 times in total.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Geographical Information(Home Planet New Omega)

Magna Omega is a nation full of geographical diversity. Our nation takes pride in our vast forests, mountain ranges, rivers, and lakes.

The nation's largest mountain range, The Latium Mountains:

The Tyrak Mountains:

The nation's tallest mountain, Mt. Newgrounds:

The nation's longest river, The New Magnus River:

The nation's largest forest, The Magna Forest:

The nation's largest lake, Lake Ethica:
Last edited by Magna Omega on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Geographical Information [Continued] (History of the old Earth formations)

Geographical facts:

1. The Magnus River ran right through Magna Omega's capital city of New Rome. There are exactly 167 abandoned granite and diorite mines along its 337.334 mile stretch from the early 1900s. There are also a few diorite deposits at its deepest point about 15 miles north of the Magnus Delta and the city of Niori. "The Magnus Basin" is the large area in the center of the fertile land made by the river. The basin was settled in the 1800s and is now the epicenter of modern Magna Omega were the majority of its cities lie.

2. Mt. Omega was the nation's tallest mountain, back on Earth. It was first climbed in 1919 by geologists George Baker and Michael Bederius. It overlooks the old city of Dabni (Nation's old capital city and abandoned in 1939) and is about 8 miles north of the present capital, New Rome. The mountain is exactly 14,351 ft. 2 and 1/4 inches high (by last orbital scan).

3. The Magnus Forest was Magna Omega's largest Earth forest spanning about 245 miles north 109 miles east to west from its current south western position. The forest was responsible for the 19% of the nation's syrup supply due to its some 156,000 maple trees. Its is also the only forest in the country in which mining is prohibited and it has the strictest policies on deforestation and the lumber industries (due to Ministry of Environmental Preservation's "Magnus Awareness Act" of 1984") The Magnus Forest also housed the largest population of animal life in the country. The nation's national animal ,The Great Blue Fox, numbered in the 2-2 1/2 million range in the Magnus Forest alone. Most of them, however, have been relocated to the new homeworld of Magna Omega. Also another 12 million different species of birds, deer, antelope, moose, bears, mountain lions, and more resided in the forest. The Magnus Forest is about as bis as Magna Omega's other 4 major forests combined. The 1932 Magnus Forest wild fire was the largest fire in the country's history...and it barely covered 1/5 of the whole forest.

4. Magna Omega's largest lake, Lake Pura, was located about 38 miles northwest of the capital city. It got its name when it was discovered in 1909 by a group of prospectors from the southeast. One prospector stated that it was "the bluest, clearest, and purest lake that had ever been viewed by a man." ,thus dubbing it lake Pura. In 1932 a large dumping project began in the river to deposit waist shipped up from the south. This put the river's good name to shame until the dumping project was officially outlawed in 1940 by the Senate and the Ministry of Environmental Preservation. It took about 14 years and 13.8 million Omegas to clean the lake and make it "pure" again.
The large city of Herai used to rest on its shores. Herai was, like many other Omegan cities, founded in the early 1900s as a mining town or settlement.

5. The Sancta Mountain range was the largest mountain range in the Earth-based nation. spanning about 201 miles north and 67 miles east to west from its current western position. The range is made up of 12 sub ranges, 16 valleys, and 114 mountains, the tallest of which is Mt.Icarus (9,456 ft. 7 and 1/3 inches tall by last orbital scan). It is home to around 12,500 mountain goats and 155,000 different birds in the valleys. The Sancta Mountains cover nearly half of Magna Omega's western boarder creating a natural defense barrier which proved useful for protection in the mass settlings of the 1880s (mentioned later).

6. The Tivano Mountain Range was the second largest mountain range in the nation and is located in northern Magna Omega, on Earth. The range is about 87 miles north and 110 miles east to west from its current northeastern position. It is situated on the northern boarders were it rains heaviest in the country. Old 1890s aqueducts were commonly found there and some were still used up until the early 2000s. These aqueducts also proved to be excellent watering holes for the mountain range's 150,000 wildlife inhabitants, most of which were Grey Wolves and Black Bears.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Economic Information (Via NSEconomy)

Domestic Statistics
Government Category: Corporate Bordello
Government Priority: Social Welfare
Economic Rating: Frightening
Civil Rights Rating: Excellent
Political Freedoms: World Benchmark
Income Tax Rate: 100%
Major Industry: Book Publishing
National Animal: Great Blue Fox
National Currency: Sesterce
Total Population: 727,000,000

Government Budget Details
Administration: $1,627,558,536,067.70 6%
Social Welfare: $5,425,195,120,225.65 20%
Healthcare: $1,627,558,536,067.70 6%
Education: $4,068,896,340,169.24 15%
Religion & Spirituality: $1,356,298,780,056.41 5%
Defence: $3,526,376,828,146.67 13%
Law & Order: $2,712,597,560,112.83 10%
Commerce: $2,983,857,316,124.11 11%
Public Transport: $1,356,298,780,056.41 5%
The Environment: $0.00 0%
Social Equality: $1,898,818,292,078.98 7%

Magna Omega Economic Statistics
Exchange Rate: 1 Sesterce = $1.7980
Gross Domestic Product: $27,128,706,731,652.80
GDP Per Capita: $37,315.97
Unemployment Rate: 2.97%
Consumption: $0.00
Government Budget: $27,399,975,354,675.01
Government Expenditures: $27,125,975,601,128.26
Goverment Waste: $273,999,753,546.75
Exports: $3,171,653,513,833.92
Imports: $3,168,922,383,309.38
Trade Surplus: $2,731,130,524.55
Last edited by Magna Omega on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Historical Information (Early Earth History)

In the 1880s thousands of settlers began to flock from oppressive neighboring nations, mainly to the northwest and west back on Earth. This is known as the "Mass Settling". In 1881 the first mining settlement was founded on the banks of the Magnus River simply called Bankrim. Today it still stands as a large thriving city. The entire area of the fertile Magnus Basin was soon cluttered with towns and settlements with a vast ethnic make up. By 1885 the Magnus Basin's total population exceeded 3 and 1/2 thousand people. By 1886 towns were erected on the southern banks of the Magnus and on the Magnus Delta. Mining was a and profitable business on and around the banks of the Magnus River, in the Central Forest, and in the Magnus Forest. Farming ,however, laid the foundation for Magna Omega's growth because the first regions settled were fertile farmlands. The agricultural business was usually more common than mining but the lone farm would make ,on average, about half of the profits that the mining industry made.

Settlement of Trisbit - 1889

When the Mellius Brothers created the first railroad and mining company in 1889 it brought a sense of order to the orderless and nameless region that was to be Magna Omega. Soon councils, committees, and other legislative bodies began to form in and between towns and large private sectors began to take root. In 1890 the settlements of Dabni and Centura were founded later becoming national capitals. By 1891 the region ,now called Omega by the people, was sprawling with railroads, bridges, farms, mines, and towns. Large companies and governing departments began to interact with foreign lands for the first time sense the Mass Settling.

In the year 1895 the Omega Committee ,made up of about 35 large leading regional bodies and 18 different private firms, was formed to try a binding act of shaping Omega into a united industrial region. But most people wanted to go farther that that. On 18, June 1899 the committee's resolution to form the region of Omega into the independent nation of Magna Omega was passed with great enthusiasm. Thus the nation of Magna Omega was born.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Historical Information (Modern History; Important Events)
(Omegan Calander)

1899: Omega Committee passes the Independence Resolution creating the nation of Magna Omega. The first President is Marcus Savsvius.
1901: Dabni becomes the capital city of Magna Omega
1902: Large corporations begin trading more with foreign nations.
1903: Government formed; presidential party and the Senate
1905: With more international collaboration and a growing nation government creates the Higher Judicial Court, ministries, and sub - ministries (Government Reform I)
1924: Omegan Army is officially created.
1929: Centura becomes the new capital city of Magna Omega and is renamed "Magna Omega City"
1932: Start of the Omegan "Industrial Revolution"
1936: Magna Omega expands eastward gaining 1,400 square km. of new ground.
1939: President Von Mellimarius is shot by a southern radical and dies 5 hours later. He is the first Omegan leader to be assassinated.
1949: Magna Omega Creates her navy and makes the first Omegan warship O.S.S. Triton (CR-01) a Triton Class Cruiser
1956: Dabni is totally abandoned.
June 1960: Magna Omega joins the World Assembly (WA)
August 1960: Magna Omega creates its first jet aircraft the F-99A-5 by Aeromod corporations
1972: Magna Omega forms the Omegan Strategic Air Command (OSAC) giving the nation an air force
1982: Omegan companies begin testing different space travel designs
1983: Kyla Nakesta becomes the first women to lead Magna Omega as President
1995: Magna Omega Launches the "OMEGA 1" rocket as the county's first space mission.
1999: Magna Omega falls into its largest economic crisis which lasts until 2006
2007: Magna Omega joins the Royal Federation of Nations
April 2009: Magna Omega goes to war for the first time when its aids Central and North Valik against their invading communist neighbor South Valik The Valik War has begun.
June 2009: The South Valik government is crushed and an insurgency begins in the country
August 2009: Omegan aircraft destroy the hidden nuclear facility in South Valik before the attacking rebels could fire any missiles
September 2009: Allied troops withdraw from Valik and the newly formed Dominion of United Valik takes over. The war is over. Omegan dead number to 446
2011: Magna Omega constructs their first nuclear weapons
2012: Magna Omega takes its first steps into the galactic community as it builds its Federation. A 25 year period of peace begins.
July 2012: The Magna Omega Stellar Defense Command (MOSDC) is created along with the Omegan space infantry unit the Intergalactic Shock Marine Corps (ISMC). With this the first Omegan space warship the Marus class cruiser is commissioned along side the Nesius class frigate. They will serve for the next 13 years.
March 2020: Magna Omega joins the Imperial Combine
April 2027: Magna Omega creates a prime ministry after Takarus Fellus leaves office. Prime Minister Tersius Aurelius becomes the new leader of the nation forming the ministry system. (Government Reform II)
April 2027: Magna Omega changes its national currency name from the Omega to the Sesterce
January 2028: The Olympus class star cruiser is commissioned as one of the most advanced ships in the fleet
February 2028: The uninhabitable planet Cyras is claimed for scientific research
March 2028: Magna Omega's New Omega colony is attacked and taken by the strange aliens known as the "Kray" starting the Kray War. The Federation went to Defcon DELTA RED for the first time in history.
April 2028: The Kray attack on Macedon is repelled making the first human victory of the war
May 2028: A combined human assault force liberates the colony of New Omega after over a month of occupation. The Imperial Combine continues their relentless attack in Kray space but for the Federation the war is over. The war continues in Kray space even after planet Krayos falls.
June 2028: The Fedration begins rebuilding the New Omega colony and begins a massive fleet ressurestion and upgrade.
August 2028: Operation "New Grounds" begins to relocate the entire Earth based Magna Omega populace to a new planet in the Titus Verge that shall be named Magna Omega's home world.
November 2028: Exomax Industries opens its massive international/intergalactic storefront.
November 2028: Magna Omega's first and only stealth vessel, the frigate O.S.S. Patriarch, is commissioned after a rapid multinational construction with Imperial Combine allies.
October 2032: New Omega Senator Herius Navestilus finally affirms the new Veterans Affairs reform bill that he has striven so hard to establish for four years.
December 2038: Magna Omega withdrawals from full membership of the Imperial Combine and founds The Joint Systems Alliance.
July 2045: The Titus Verge is finally fully colonized with the completed colonization of Olympia.
August 2045: The United Church of Magna Omega becomes a member of the Universal Christian Church
November 2045: Magna Omega falls into its second major economic recession.
November 2045: Research bases are placed on Primus' safer areas to begin scientific study of the strange world.
December 2045: The recession dies down as the economy recovers.
December 2045: The 1st NS Political Summit begins. Magna Omega occupies delegte seat 29. (Ends several days later)
January 2046: Exomax Industries signs a merger with ViZon World Corporations making it a ViZon subsidiary branch.
February 2046: Magna Omega finishes colonization of the Pretor System
March 2046: The Federation deploys its first contigant of ISMC troops to aid its JSA allies in the Insiders War and rid the nation of New Spartanicus of violent terrorist militants.
April 2046: After the Hornopolis invasion of the rebelling nation Tarque Mue on Bogden IV the Federation star carrier O.S.S. Valor host Peace Talks for the conflict.
April 2046: The Federation and the rest of the allies withdrawal from New Spartanicus after the fighting stops and the nation's new government joins Emeraria.
January 2047: Element zero is discovered on Cyras and other worlds by Dr. Marcus Proman and his massive scientific team. The Federation makes element zero its primary power source for its star vessels. Soon, Dr. Proman's name is used as the standard measurement for element zero energy levels and, in some cases, thrust power for engines.
January 2047: The Interstellar Federation of Magna Omega (IFMO) finally finishes colonization of the Herculium and Nectos systems.
January 2047: The Advanced Bio-Mechanical Infantry Corps is created through great secrecy.
April 2047:The MOSDC commissions the Voss class Heavy cruiser
May 2047: The leader of the Omegan Outpost on Veo I goes rogue, attempting to gas the neighboring outposts through underground tunnels. His attempt to take the planet is thwarted when the O.S.S. New Rome is forced to destroy the outpost.
August 2047: The capital Magna Omega City is renamed New Rome. The old New Rome is renamed Pyras. Because of this, the 33rd Ministry of Designation is formed.
September 2047: The beloved Prime Minister Tersius Aurelius is assassinated by an unstable man during an economic conference. Thhe whole IFMO feels the terrible loss of one of the Federation's greatest leaders. The new Prime Minister, Verrian Augustus, takes the oath of office. The term of office is lessened to 4 years.
September 2047: The Omegans deploy a small task force to aid the Hornopolis forces fighting in the Second Bug War.
September 2047: The Hyperborian War starts when the Hyperborian Kahnate invades the Alpha and Beta quadrants. The JSA is forced to intervene with the MOSDC at its head. Beacause of all of these conflicts the JSA is put on an alert status for the first time in history. Hornopolis, the IFMO's closest ally also resorts to a moderate fascists government thus weakening the relationship between the two federations. Prime Minister Verrian Augustus has just inhereted the most difficult time in IFMO history.
October 2047: The MOSDC commissions the first mass producable Omegan start Frigate the Ioda Class. Its namesake comes from an Omegan soldier, Lieutenant Carlos Ioda who remains the only Omegan ever to have recieved two Omegan Medals of Honor (Kray War). Meanwhile tensions heat between JSA members and Hornopolis due to its recent fascist government change.
October 2047: The brief but bloody Second Bug War ends just as the Hyperborian war heats up and more conflicts hammer the JSA.
October 2047: The MOSDC decommissions the Neo class dreadnought and replaces it with the New Rome class, which is like an upgraded version of its predecessor. Shortly thereafter the JSA capital station Delta Capita finally finishes its two year renovation increasing the station greatly.
January 2048: By 2048 the Kray were nothing more than scattered raiders, pirates, and mercinaries throughout the galaxy. One group launches a daring 29 ship attack on the Hornopolis outlining colony world of New Christ. The attack is repulsed with the aid of the MOSDC but the colony is almost destroyed. One Omegan cruiser is destroyed.
February 2048: Against heavy oposition the Ministry of Colonial Affairs begins the colonization of the fringe systems in the Treverse. The custom built star carrier O.S.S. Pax is produced specifically for this mission and is deployed. Soon the Pax class colony vessel is being mass produced.
March: 2048: Operation New Grounds is finally complete. The Earth based country is left behind and the New Omega colony becomes the new Omegan homeworld. It is one of the greatest, yet saddest, days for Omegans. They recieve a new home but loose their old one. Most geological features and cities, including New Rome, are renamed on the new planet. It is the most ambitious Omegan colonization effort ever devised. The city of New Rome is constructed, replacing Halo City as the planet's capitol.
June 2048: The new more powerful Omegan currency, the IF Credit is established.
July 2048: The Gal Mali Accords officially end the Hyperborian War as Admiral John Cadius represents the JSA well. The treaty signed establishes a Hyperborian neutral zone and certain star systems. It is considered a new age of peace and trade in the JSA.
August 2048: Supreme Admiral Marcus Xanzius, of the MOSDC, retires after is long and decorated career. He is replaced by former Admiral John Cadius. Xanzius is the longest serving and most decorated military officer to date.
November 2048: The Mass Relay program is finally completed after 6 long years of production. Mass relays are established all across IFMO territory with the capacity to launch ships incredible distances much faster then the average mass effect drive.
January 2049: Omegan civil war is averted when the Henta colony stands down their claims of secession. The MOSDC changes the military ship titles from O.S.S. (Omegan service ship) to O.N.V. (Omegan naval vessel).
February 2050: The MOSDC commissions The Ministerial Flagship to transport the Prime Minister and other members of higher government. It is the most advanced and secretive vessel in the IFMO, taking about nine years to construct.
January 2051: Prime Minister Verrian Augustus is surprisingly reelected for a second term.
February 2051: The fringe colony Meticorba is attacked by traverse raiders and pirates. To quell these attacks, the Prime Minister launches Operation: Relentless Justice to begin combat operations in the traverse against raiders, pirates, and slavers. One week later the Malaklan War starts when the Malaklan attack a pre-industrial human world. The IFMO and allies respond by strking the Malaklan world Alpha One.
March 2051: After a mutual agreement, the Hyperborian Neutral Zone is deconstructed and officially removed.
March 2051: Operation: Relentless Justice ends after the underground complexes on the moon of Jayeefa are destroyed and the pirate Kray pirate cell there surrenders. Tango 6 ridge on Alpha One is taken by Omegan ISMC troops.
January 2052: John Avius (L) becomes the new Prime Minister of the IFMO just after the battle of Ehan 12 begins.
February 2052: Ehan 12 is secured after heavy fighting and the majority of the coalition forces withdraw, ending the Malaklan War in their favor. Still, the Protoss refuse to leave Omega 42, thus creating an entirely new and separate conflict known as the Omega 42 War.
May 2052: The JSA undergoes massive political and structural reforms in its "hierarchy" of government.
January 2054: After leaving the JSA, the Protoss begin trading with members of the hostile Resolute Syndicate Alliance, thus, prompting the IFMO to heavily sanction them. The 75% sanctioning bill is the largest act of sanctioning ever imposed upon a foreign power by the IFMO.
February 2056: The MOSDC decommissions its longest serving fighter the F-897X Spiker. It is renamed the X-100 Barracuda for resale within the JSA.
February 2056: Xenomorph creatures attack the Ekilion colony of Ferm V. Although the IFMO votes to abstain from joining the war, a massive leant lease program begins for all JSA nations involved.
March 2056: The JSA/CSC Pact is signed affirming close ties between both alliances.
March 2056: The IFMO declares neutrality in the Furinax Civil War and cuts all official trade with the Furinax until the conflict is resolved.
April 2056: The O.N.V. Patriarch is decommissioned and replaced by the more advanced and economical Spartan class stealth frigate which is the IFMO's first mass produced stealth vessel. The Ministerial Flagship is upgraded, in the MOSDC's stealth Program, with stealth systems. The flagship is the largest vessel in the IFMO to be equipped with a working stealth system.
April 2056: The Furinax Civil War turns into the Protoss War when a Protoss battle fleet strikes the Omegan colony of Drexiel in the Primary Systems. The IFMO is now at war with the Protoss, however, Drexiel is evacuated shortly after as the MOSDC prepares for a counterattack. The IFMO goes to defcon DELTA RED for the first time since the Kray War.
April 2056: The IFMO launches a massive counterattack at Drexiel, less than 48 hours after the initial Protoss invasion, thus containing the Protoss within the Herculium system.
May 2056: Drexiel is finally secured after a month of fighting. Over 10,000 Omegan troops die, mostly in the IFMO's bloodiest space engagement. Another 25,000 Omegan civilians are killed in several brutal Protoss massacres. Soon, Prime Minister Avius orders the first general draft since the Kray War.
June 2056: The IFMO assembles its largest war fleet yet with nearly 1,000 combat and auxiliary vessels to oust the Protoss from the Kamikaze system, deep within Protoss held space.
June 2056: The MOSDC releases information on an ABMIC mission that helped end the Nua Gealachian Civil War in October of 2047. A 20 man ABMIC team, aboard the stealth vessel Patriarch, helped eliminate the tyrannical Council leadrship to bring an end to the conflict. It is the first ABMIC mission ever released to the public.
June 2056: The next 5 spartan class stealth frigates are finally finished.
July 2056: Engagements begin with the Protoss in the Kamikaze system while Former Supreme Admiral Marcus Xanzius (C) wins over John Avius for Prime Minister of the IFMO and leader of the JSA. The experienced Xanzius now has new plans for the war effort the the JSA's defense for the future.
July 2056: The MOSDC commissions the Infiltrator class reconnaissance frigate as part of the CRISO program. It is one of the smallest vessels in the MOSDC fleet and the smallest ship in the IFMO to ever be equipped with stealth systems.
July 2056: The Delta Red condition in IFMO territory is finally called off. The Pax class colony vessel is fully classified as a combatant ship due to the MOSDC's shortage of home defense ships. The Pax class is now slated for full colonial defense purposes and has been upgraded with a CIC.
August 2056: After about a week of sporadic space combat, the bulk of the Protoss fleet retreats along with the ground forces thereof. Soon, the Protoss withdraw fully and capitulate. The Protoss War is over. 25 vessels were lost along with about 13,000 personnel and 30,000 civilians of Drexiel.
February 2057: The IFMO and the Kisian Empire conduct their first joint exploration missionin decades, centered around the Cygnus Arm.
March 2057: The JSA/Imperial Combine Accord of non-aggression and trade is signed. It is the first moment of contact with the old Combine since the IFMO departed the alliance in 2038.
April 2057: All Hound and New Rome class dreadnoughts undergo extensive refit after years of technological neglect.
June 2057: The War of Vipran Aggression begins with the Vipran assault on Delta Capita station in the Titus Verge. It is an attempt by the Vipran Imperium to launch a coup for control of the JSA. The ensuing battle destroys the entire Omegan 3rd fleet and cripples the 7th. Prime Minister Marcus Xanzius is killed in the fighting when the station is hit before he can board the Ministerial Flagship. Much of his direct cabinet is also killed at the station.
July 2057: Fighting persists on Delta Capita while an Omegan counter attack is rendered inprobable due to the vast amount of Omegan vessels still scattered after the Protoss War.
July 2057: Delta Capita is captured by the Viprans, though fighting aboard the station persists for months.
August 2057: The JSA crumbles after the disolve of Omegan leadership and the rise of Vipran control. The IFMO begins to crumble as well under the loss of support and lack of leadership. Soon, much of the IFMO's outer territory falls into disarray.
September 2057: Vipra begins total annexation of Omegan territory. With fleets in dissarray, there is little naval resistance. The Fringe worlds fall rapidly due to their weak defenses.
September 2057: With no time for a vote, the Senate conducts the first emergency appointement of a Provisional Prime Minister, Marcus Sevius (L).
October 2057: In dire need of supplies and a structured government, Prime Minister Marcus Sevius capitulates to the Vipran aggression, allowing for them to absorb the IFMO into the Vipran Imperium, thus ending the war, officially. It is the first war the IFMO has officially lost. Vipra grants Omegans, semi-soverignty with a provisional government led by Marcus Sevius.
October 2057: Outraged by the Vipran take over, Rebellions soon spark across Vipran occupied Omegan territory.
June 2059: Vipra moves Delta Capita station to the Seronis system after fighting on it comes to a stop.
August 2059: Elements of the Omegan military are absorbed into Vipran military affairs. Overall Omegan national morale hits an all time low while hatred for Prime Minister Sevius hits an all time high.
January 2062: Massive anti-Vipran uprisings and unrest sparks across occupied Omegan territory.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 105 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm

RESERVED
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 149 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm

RESERVED
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 102 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Government and Political Structure

Government

Magna Omega's government is based mostly on Democratic ideology. The people have the right to vote for candidates who wish to fill certain government position. The government is mostly lead by the Prime Ministry and the Senate. Each intergalactic colony has 10 senators who discuss matters that will effect the whole Federation, while the homeworld also retains 10 senators. They come together in the Senate and work as one governing body (Hence the word "Federation") under some supervision from the Prime Ministry which also has a say in matters as well as making propositions (Which the Senate will then debate on).

The Forum
Like ancient Rome, the capital city of New Rome also has a forum. The forum is the center for the Omegan higher government, a place of meeting and commerce, the location of the Prime Minister's estate, and the location of the Omegan capital building. The forum represents the power and achievements of the Federation and her allies and will likely be at the heart of Omegan society for ages to come.

The Omegan capital building.
The Prime Minister's Estate.

Like the military, the government also has "Orders" which mean the same thing: major branches. These are the Prime Ministry, the Senate, The Higher Judicial Court, Chief Ministries, Sub Ministries, The Colonial Government (with a separate structure discussed later), and even military leaders which tend to tie in to the higher government and the Ministry of Defense.
This is the Omegan Government Symbol. The omega in the center represents the Prime Ministry and the surrounding crescent represents the Senate. The line jutting out to the right symbolizes the Higher Judicial Court and all of the other extensions embody the 10 chief ministries.

Political parties
Conservative
The founding party of Magna Omega, the Conservatives favor more traditional routes of progress and look less kindly upon drastic change in the government. It firmly believes in dedication and patriotism to the Omegan cause, always pushing for a smaller government and a firmer grip on the Interstellar Federation as a whole. Although firmly against heavy taxation, the party's greatest icon, Prime Minister Tersius Aurelius, imposed the greatest taxes in IFMO history. It nearly cost Aurelius his second term, however, due to his record as the IFMO's most beloved leader, this blemish upon the Conservative's ideals is looked over. The Conservative party embraces foreign trade but never in the form of military weapons. The Conservative party is likely the IFMO's most powerful political party, trailed closely by the Liberals. It rivals many of the Liberal ideals and is adamant to their cause, always seeking traditional methods for continued stability.

Liberal
The Liberal party of the IFMO holds their ow firm ideals and usually rivals those of the Conservative Party. Its core beliefs are based upon freedom for all in the forms of speech, sexual orientation, social status, race, species, religion, gender, and much more. The Liberals hold these rights dear and frequently enact laws to uphold them. Although the Liberal party officially supports the freedom of practicing abortion, they dare not oppose the popular morals of the nation and the laws that forbid the practice (except in special cases). With free trade in mind, Liberals support opening up new trade routes through space and increasing the availability on the market. Liberals have steady plans for the expansion of the government and its powers while still maintaining their beloved view of a democratic society.

Federal
The Federal Party is one of the less popular political parties, though it still holds considerable support. The only Federal leader in Omegan history, President Halbert Maksius (1949-1955), defined the role that the party undertakes. The Federals believe in the overall expansion of the IFMO and are fiercely patriotic. To some, the Federals are extremists. Federals wish to expand the government to a much larger capacity and increasing its overall power. Federals have been known for supporting continued stellar expansion and military power. To the other opposing parties, the Federals are similar to a republican version of a militaristic government.

Keeper
The least powerful party and least known party, the Keepers tend to keep to themselves, as their doctrine proclaims. The Keeper party is a vast isolationist movement that takes its seat in the government. The Keeper party supports restricted trade and outside contact and is fiercely opposed to stellar expansion and the production of a large military, fearing that military strength leads to a coup. In the simplest sense of description, the Keeper Party is the exact opposite of the Federal Party. Primarily, the Federal and Keeper Parties tend to control many of the lower branches of government.

Important Government Figures

Historical Omegan Leaders

President Marcus Savsvius - Conservative (1899-1905)
Marcus Savsvius was the founding President of Magna Omega. After years of debate he, and his Omega Committee, formed the Federation of Magna Omega from the small Omega territories. He worked hard to provide for his extremely poor nation and began to boost the power to corporations and capitalist ideals, thus making his Conservative party well placed. Savsvius' wife died just a year into office and he fell into a depression until years after his presidency had ended. Still, Savsvius endured. He dubbed Dabni the new Omegan capital and formed the primary government. What is most remarkable about him is that, one year later, he tore it down in the Government Reform Act I by creating the Judicial Courts, the Ministries, and the Sub-Ministries. This was the most successful aspect of the entire presidency and his administration gained considerable support for the fall elections of that year. Unfortunately, and to everyone's astonishment, Savsvius refused to run for a second term and retired to his home in Clandiseh Hills, where he died in 1922 from Cholera. He died two days before the grand unveiling of his famed statue in Dabni.

President Andrew Voss - Liberal (2007-2012)
Andrew Voss was the most popular and widely known president of the early era back on Earth. After his inauguration, he worked on the first of a series of formidable bills reforming much of the IFMO's economic situation. His many acts involved the promotion of civil rights on Earth and freedom for the entirety of the nation. He was the first Omegan leader to enact large military promotion bills which greatly increased the nation's wavering defense budget. President Voss was widely known for his expensive mass purchases of foreign military goods, which came to be the largest in Omegan history. In April of 2009, Voss made the decision to use his renewed military to defend the small nation of Valik from southern invaders throwing Magna Omega into its first true war. The war ended in September of that same year with over 400 Omegan dead. Proving the nation's military might, Voss went on a spree of costly upgrades to the nation at an equally severe cost to his reelection. Though his presidency seemed short, the war in Valik opened up alliances with nations in the Imperial Combine and further opened the nation's window for stellar civilization. President Voss died in his summer home on New Omega in 2039.

Prime Minister Tersius Aurelius - Conservative (2027-2047)
The most famous and beloved leader in Omegan history, Tersius Aurelius led the entire nation through a time of great peril and uncertainty. Immediately upon his entry into office, Aurelius enacted Government Reform II, which established the Prime Ministry to replace the Presidential executive office. With a totally reorganized government, Aurelius looked to the economy. His goal for a higher nationalized intergalactic economy began with the replacement of the Omega bill with the Sesterce bill. A stronger bill revitalized the weakened economy of the newly formed Interstellar Federation of Magna Omega (IFMO). Aurelius risked everything and went against his own party's wishes by the highest tax rates in IFMO history, which still leave their mark today. These taxes were ever increased with the start of the Kray War.

In 2028 the Kray Empire launched its historic invasion of the Omegan colonies, while her home nation remained on Earth. The newly built up Magna Omega Stellar Defense Command (MOSDC) was no match for the Kray. Soon after the invasion had begun, the prized New Omega colony fell to the Kray assault forces with ease. With vast military aid from the Imperial Combine, the Kray were defeated for the first time at Macedon. The push back was swift and brutal with the eventual liberation of the New Omega colony a few months later. With barely 20 vessels left after the war (beginning with 38) and trying to avoid a war of genocide, Aurelius made the difficult decision not to pursue to Kray into their home territory as their allies had proposed. Aurelius worked tirelessly after the war to get the economy recovered and repair the massive damages to New Omega. Despite the danger and recovery efforts, the IFMO begins massive colonization projects and its stellar territory triples. Seeing the tactical error in retaining the home country on Earth, Aurelius begins Operation: New Grounds to remove the last of the Earth nation, and its populace, to the New Earth-like world of Magna Omega in the Titus Verge. He would never see its end before his death.

Through the course of his administration, Aurelius' crowning achievement is the creation of the Joint Systems Alliance. Now one of the galaxy's largest interstellar alliances, the JSA was formed out of the hope for peaceful cooperation amongst all species. It stands today as Tersius Aurelius' undying legacy to the galaxy. As he was to run for his second ten year term (longest in IFMO history), Aurelius was assassinated. One fateful morning, in 2047, Prime Minister Aurelius strode outside the nation's first Economic Summit of New Omega (ESNO). He was shot from afar by a politically challenging and unstable guard with a prototypical rifle. The assassin, Marc Makaskus, was immediately arrested by nearby guards who reacted quickly after the shooting of their beloved leader. Aurelius died in a nearby medical center the next day. Makaskus was sentenced to life in prison without parol. Prime Minister Verrian Augustus, his only running mate, quickly swore the oath of office in one of the most turbulent times in Omegan history. After the longevity of Aurelius' administration, the Prime Minister's term was shortened to four years with only two possible terms. Although his death was swift and gruesome, Prime Minister Tersius Aurealius' legacy will remain in the heart of the IFMO for forevermore.

Current Administration: Conservative
Prime Minister: Marcus Xanzius
Vice Minister: William Bermura
Chief Justice of the Superus Judicial Villa: Armin Kristos
Minister of Defense: Martin Sevius
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Horus Kells
Minister of Internal Affairs: Ron Etron
Minister of Commerce: Jacob Kinstons
Minister of Nuclear Arms: Ferelia Ula
Minister of Higher Law: Mortin Shells
Minister of Social Welfare: Bellis Udinis
Minister of Education: David Bellosius
Minister of Health: Ronald Conrad
Minister of Stellar Affairs: Phillip Meyers

Political Structure
Higher Government

1. Prime Ministry
(Prime Minister's Cabinet)
2. Senate
3. "Superus Judicial Villa" (Higher Judicial Court)

Chief Ministries

1. Ministry of Defense
2. Ministry of Internal Affairs
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
4. Ministry of Commerce
5. Ministry of Nuclear Arms
6. Ministry of Higher Law
7. Ministry of Social Welfare
8. Ministry of Education
9. Ministry of Health
10. Ministry of Stellar Affairs

Sub Ministries

1. Ministry of Foreign Aid
2. Ministry of Power and Supplies
3. Ministry of Cartography
4. Ministry of Stellar Cartography
5. Ministry of Science
6. Ministry of The Arts
7. Ministry of Infrastructure
8. Ministry of Agriculture
9. Ministry of Civil Rights
10. Ministry of Munitions
11. Ministry of Colonial Affairs
12. Ministry of Disease and Poison Control
13. Ministry of Environmental Preservation
14. Ministry of Religious Affairs
15. Ministry of Veteran's Affairs
16. Ministry of Economics
17. Ministry of Disaster Control
18. Ministry of Printing
19. Ministry of The Treasury
20. Ministry of Provisions
21. Ministry of Law and Order
22. Ministry of Arms Development
23. Ministry of Temporal Statistics
24. Ministry of Stellar Preservation
25. Ministry of Immigration
26. Ministry of Intelligence
27. Ministry of Communications
28. Ministry of Production
29. Ministry of Ethics
30. Ministry of The Archives
31. Ministry of Transportation
32. Ministry of Stellar Exploration
33. Ministry of Designation
Last edited by Magna Omega on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 33 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Magna Omega: The Nation

Magna Omega's national animal, the Great Blue Fox:

Magna Omega's National Anthem Light of Aiden.
Light of Aiden is an old Earth tune that was adopted by the ISMC in 2019. During the Kray War the song took on a more somber melody, being played at thousands of marine funerals all the way into the Malaklan War. Soon the chorus rang with the sounds of Light of Aiden throughout the Omegan military. In 2055, Prime Minister John Avius finally adopted the song as the IFMO's national anthem. Though it still plays for the military, Light of Aiden has taken on a whole new role in the eys of the Omegan people.

Industry

Magna Omega thrives off of its massive industry. The largest industries are retail, mining operations, automobile manufacturing, Technologies development, and lately colonial development. Gargantuan space Ports handle most trade at the home planet while the intergalactic colonies have space ports which handle the intergalactic trade. Massive imports and exports companies handle the various loads of merchandise shipped across the Federation and her allies. Big business has rapidly been formed into the main driving force that keeps Magna Omega and her territories thriving.
Anora Space Port on Macedon

Some standard civilian starships
Nefroy class star freighter
Cornelius class transport ship

Exomax Industries and Nova Corp are some of the largest companies in the IFMO.

Exomax Headquarters in Halo City New Omega Colony

An example of the rarely seen 1 IF Credit bill, Magna Omega's currency.

Cities and Infrastructure

Magna Omega has many huge cities and an extremely stable infrastructure. Buildings have now gone into the future as giant metropolises form. The largest city in the country is New Rome. It sprawls the entire line of its stretch of riverbank.
At night the city is bustling with lights and motion. Many Omegan Cities are like this and people enjoy life in them. Cities each have one mayor who leads the city along side the city council (usually of 10 - 20 people). The council members then go to their regional senate and discuss matters of importance coming from all cities. From their the regional government takes it to the Senate and so on.
Each city is well protected with new orbital defense systems along similar to the colony's ODG. Crime is totally unknown so the police forces seldom encounter trouble. These cities continue to display the accomplishments of Magna Omega and her will to press forward into the uncertain future.
New Rome and national speedway at night
The New Rome Forum
The metropolis of Pyras

Biotics
Though the discovery of element zero, or eezo, in 2047, was a tremendous feat of science and engineering, it wasn't without side affects. When one comes into direct contact with element zero, one can obtain what are known as Biotics. Biotics hone vast amounts of power, giving the one affected the ability to use the mass effect through eezo. Filled with element zero, the biotic can use his or her powers to move or warp objects as well as levitate and disrupt matter. The Sentinel unit of the ISMC uses biotics for intense and elite combat usage. Despite the advantages of Biotic power, it is not without serious risk. Prolonged and untreated, the eezo energy within the body causes motor functions in the brain to come to a halt, even risking total neutral collapse as well as numerous kinds of brain cancers. Biotics implants, such as the L2 and L3 variants help reduce the harmful effects to mere migraines and headaches, though this never fully eliminates the dangers. The L2 biotic is far more industrial and durable than the L3. It gives the implanted more free range when using their biotic abilities, though the user is at more risk for serious conditions. The L3 is less durable and cannot match the performance record of the L2, however, it does better protect the biotic from headaches to brain tumors.

Music

Classic Rock style music is the most popular music genre in the IFMO, and has been for the past 80 years. New music is constantly being modernized and tweaked to meet the expectations of a new age with more advanced technologies. Still, the music is somehow retained and the culture flourishes as the music expands.
Eddie Levie
Born Michael Bansavus in 1949, Eddie Levie was the first true rock artist in Magna Omega. He "pioneered" the revolutionary music sensation throughout the next few decades becoming one of the most well known music artists to date. His most successful hits include Tashma, Rain Ricky, and Sky to a Dozen. Eddie Levie performed his last in 2008 at the age of 59, and to most his talents hadn't left him. He died three years later to a heart attack. Nearly 30,000 attended his funereal in Corga Hills, his home town.

Elinroot
Elinroot was a popular rock band during the early 2000s period. The members, Stacy Trace, Argon Kuuleg, Bane Sethus, and John Marger, formed the band in 1998. During the Valik War, they were frequently known to play for the troops on the battlefield, even taking fire in some instances. Their most popular songs included Catcher's Grace, Seed, Why Marus?, and Ode to Nothing The band broke up shortly after the death of the lead singer, John Marger, in 2011. John Marger is said to be one of Magna Omega's most popular singers in history.

Castless
Castless was a band of three formed in 2009. For five years the band, comprised of Jeales Macus, Marcus Houl, and Edger Eles, reinvented the spirit of classic rock in the nation. Songs like Ed, Vangic, and Telegraphs to Peak drove the nation to a newfound interest in the classic rock genre, likely saving it from extinction. The band broke up in 2014.

Grant Kaskus
Grant Kaskus was a revolutionary rock performer with his own band during the 2020s. He, and many others, thrived in this 2020s "era of true rock". Grant Kaskus made extremely popular songs such as Yeah Me, Clear as Mud, No Such Word as Forever, and Brain to Darkness. His band Broke up in 2028.

Sharer's Guild
Sharer's guild was a popular Kray War era band that formed in 2026. Its lead guitarist and singer, Joshua Redeles, left Grant Kaskus' band in 2024 and established his own with Lorie Tellem, Vasus Corus, and Sean Mandoharr. Sharer's Guild was known for its creative songwriting, but even more so for its hot hits Rogue Dinner and Sasha's Own. After the band parted ways, in 2030, a Vales Record Company executive by the name of Guiles Notch attempted to buy out the band's copyright contract in order to make a "Sharer's Guild 2". The former band members quickly turned down the offer.

Two Irons
Two Irons is likely the most popular and well known band in the IFMO. Formed by Jimmy Kales and Johanes Brash in 2022, it grew to be a cultural marvel in it of itself. The other members, Joles Vosset, Kyle Waynes, Brendos Arr, and Devin Gidonius formed the bulk of the band. It was most popular to the troops in the field during the Kray War. Two Irons performed several songs for ISMC marines in Halo City after the liberation of New Omega in May of 2028. They also performed their legendary concert in Magna Omega city, back on Earth in 2027. Their masterful and marketable hits included Kyla's Way, Prime, Two of a Dozen, Ratshackler's Promises, and of course Coming Fall. The band broke up in 2035 but performed numerously throughout the next decade in reunion shows for the many remaining fans. Their last was on Delta Capita station in 2056 during the JSA Multicultural Music festival. The artists in their 60s still gave the audience a very pleasing return show. The timeless band will no doubt be at the heart of Omegan culture and music for ages to come.

Nekoti Hends
Nekoti Hends was a and female singer and actress in the late 2020s. She stared in several popular comedies and musicals of the time such as Catcher's Vomit and Tramond. She and her band scored well on the Top Music Box records of the time and were made most popular by their famed hits Devil's Grace and Civility, Courtship Iron, and But Two Times to Make it. The group, formed in 2027 broke up in 2031 after infighting had set in with Nekoti's new husband.

Barber Rise
Barber Rise was a popular band during the 2040s. The band of nine struck gold at their first concert in Norsus city on Archus in 2044. Since then, the band became widely loved with hit songs such as Nightmare's Dream and Of That Great Beast. The band finally broke up in 2046 after their lead singer, Henry Oltius, joined the MOSDC after finally finishing collage. Henry Oltius was killed during the Hyperborian War of 2047 when his fighter was destroyed. As a testament to his character, the band continued to play in his memory, for the next decade, though never did they officially get back together.

Omegan Gravball
Gravball is known, today, as the official sport of modern Magna Omega. The Omegan Sports Organization council (OSOC) established Gravball as the nation's official sport in the summer of 2025. For nearly a decade prior to such, however, Gravball was being played across the Earth based home country. It was derived from an older game called Meilor, which was popular in the early 1800s. It applied the same basic rules and procedures with the exception of the gravball itself.

An average Gravball team is comprised of 20 players; 5 forward guards, 8 flank guards, 4 defenders, and 3 centers Ten players are on the field during the game, which is timed at one hour of four quarters (two halves). Players can be cycled every quarter or when an injury occurs on field. Each player has the duty to coordinate plays at their designated position. The objective of the game is to simply kick or throw the gravball into the opposing team's goalpost, usually jutting from that team's left wall. The ball is equipped with a standard anti-gravety field emitter, or a "Zero-G Emitter". This gives the ball the ability to maneuver around the court in a fashion which the player desires, giving it incredible bounce and return effect. EM fields above the court keep the ball from ascending to high above the game. Each goal by throwing is worth one point, however a bonus point is attained if a goal by kicking is made. A team can achieve a "set" with 3 field goals in a row. If a team achieves 3 sets in a row, a "basic" is then achieved. For every one set, a free goal opportunity is made, known as a "free shot". This is when the player who has made the set, gets the chance to make a goal without interference. For every one basic that is made, a team gets 2 free shot opportunities. A technical foul is simply when a player goes out of bounds, breaks the free shot 3 point barrier, or obstructs the opposing team's court in what is known as an "intrusion". Personal fouls, however, pertain to a player's conduct on the field, e.g. swearing, violence (other than the pushing and tackling that is required in the game), opposing the referee's ruling, or any other action of that nature.

Omegan Gravball is comprised of Club teams and Colonial teams. Club teams are teams of a specific city or urban region in the IFMO while Colonial teams are that of a certain world in the IFMO. A player must be a certified citizen and must have been born on his or her planet to play on that planet's Colonial team. Though several other nations and empires throughout the galaxy favor Gravball, Omegan Gravball's rules differ from the rest of the galaxy and, thus, no national Gravball team has yet been established.

IFMO Gravball Teams

Colonial Teams:
Magna Omega
New Omega
Macedon
Archus
Olympia
New Troy
Helena
Achtos
Poseidon
Kar'ta
Drexiel
Python
Artemis
Herrai
Nehendria
Repulus
Seran
Archeria
Henta
Aurelius
Alveraan
Seronis Prime

Club Teams:
The New Rome Capitals
The Pyras Vipers
The Halo Titans
The New Delphi Phalanx
The Olympia City Ions
The New Athens Razors
The Avarr Ajax
The Kesla Beelers
The Radorna Radiators
The Dontarel Defenders
The Gitina Ruptures
The Port Kazalis Flankers
The Malydra Ministers
The Tivia Pleguers
The Arvia Warriors
The Thoronica Advancers
The South Kin Reposers
The Desteria Elvins
The Redoria City Gladians
The New Neo Resurrectors
The Bantania Flamers
The New Kelva Zeros
The Plasmata Darts
The Corva Bay Redrings
The Reviale Supporters
The Metilca Rangers
The Soron Ancients
The Hylia Evictors
The Zanton Manglers
The Eisia Glassers
The Ardonia Plasmas
The Colva Acers
The Makigna Beaters
The Vexonia Vexers
The Alvius Romans
The Tasius Interceptors
The Candon Behemoths
The New Port Niya Seawolves
Last edited by Magna Omega on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 69 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Interstellar Colonies - Primary Systems (Delta Quadrant)

Titus Verge
Magna Omega has many colony worlds in the Titus Verge, including their home planet, New Omega. They enact their colonial government system when not interacting with the home government. This is each planet picks 5 representatives (one to be lead rep.) and both take turns meeting on each other's planets every year. This only occurs when either the annual meeting takes place or an urgent crisis arrises. Besides those two times the planets are usually ruled by their own independent colonial governments and only interact with one another during trade or supplies deliveries. The planets also have an interconnecting Orbital Defense Grid (ODG) which is comprised of several ships, Stationary Auto Defense Platforms (SADP), and orbital guns on the surface.

SADP Information:
Each colony world in the Primary systems has about 12 SADPs in orbit. Each SADP has several G-SV missile turrets and is equipped with a primary MAC gun that is twice the size of that of an Excalibur class carrier. One round from this gun could knock an enemy vessel strait out of orbit. It is equipped with graviton thrusters which give it an extra boost in orbiting or to aid the tow ship. They first became active after the Kray war to form the colonial ODG which also has various starships, mines, sensor fields, stations, and orbital guns on a planet's surface. SADP platforms are not as common out in the fringe despite the ever growing danger but the Ministry of Defense is constantly working to increase their production and range of deployment.

Map of the Titus Verge.

Macedon

Founded in July of 2012, Macedon is a bright red colony planet renowned for its massive mining industry. It bears a striking resemblance to Mars (but only 1/5th its size with a tolerable atmosphere). The mining industry is more involved in the harvesting of the valuable and durable ore Duranium which is common on Macedon. Its colonial governor oversees many of the mining operations headed by large companies like Adrofirm, Nova Corp, and Cybonica Tech. Its capital city of New Athens is the largest city on the prosperous mining world. With a population of 2.5 million it is difficult to manage the large operations that take place there. Macedon's lack of a sufficiant water supply makes the job no less difficult. Water is regularly shipped to the planet from nearby Earth-like worlds such as New Omega or Magna Omega. Despite some shortcomings, the large government of Macedon is determined to progress further onto the intergalactic stage as a leading economic powerhouse of mining industries.

New Omega

New Omega was Magna Omega's first planetary colony and, to date, the largest in population and industry. It has quickly progressed into a thriving metropolis teeming with cities, trade ports, military bases, industrial HQs, factories and more. Unlike Macedon New Omega's climate is extremely similar to Earth's. Most large corporations are based on this planet and its governor holds frequent hearings on commerce and politics. It also has to care for its "younger brother" planet Macedon by shipping it a monthly water supply due to Macedon's utter lack of such. New Omega was the first world to be attacked by the Kray invasion force, beginning the Kray war of 2028. The vast colony world would be under Kray occupation for a grueling two months before a combined liberation force drove the Kray off, effectively ending the conflict in Omegan space. The world quickly recovered from the devastating blow and carried on, stronger than ever. The famed Kray War Memorial stands in the colonial capitol of Halo City. New Omega's massive population is rapidly growing due to the success of Operation New Grounds which relocated the Omegans of the Earth based country to New Omega. As the old country was left behind, New Omega was officially instated as the IFMO's home planet, adding the newly built capitol, New Rome, and a vast population increase. This beautiful Earth-like world is at the heart of Omegan society, commerce, politics, and military as the world's ever growing resolve to prosper never dies.

Cyras

Cyras ,Magna Omega's 3rd colony planet, is a barren uninhabitable class G world. About 2 dozen small shielded or underground science facilities are scattered across its rough and mountainous surface. Its gravity is one tenth the density of Earth's and its upper ionosphere contains large amounts of methane and other foreign gasses not yet known by anyone. Thorough tests are being done on the samples of these gasses collected by modified DDH-2 drop ships. Its most coining quality is its rather large deposit of element zero which is used to help power Federation ships. It has sparked one of the largest harvesting operations to obtain this as it has become the Federation's primary source for element zero. The planet was believed to be something like Macedon about 245 million years ago but must have suffered an ecological disaster of an unknown nature. Magna Omega claimed this planet for scientific research. Although it is renowned for its advancements in scientific discovery, Cyras most likely will not become fully colonized any time soon if ever.

Archus

Archus is a large thriving planet that was fully colonized by 2030. Its atmospheric conditions are a bit colder than Earth but for the most part it is some what similar. It is now the epicenter for trade with fringe worlds and has an increasingly productive export industry. Archus' true defining features lye within the vast military power there. The planet is home to some of the largest MOSDC and ISMC shipyards, bases, and training facilities. With a population of 10.9 million recruitment is on the rise as the colony itself rises to become one of the Federations best. This key planet continues to do its duty by defending the outer fringes of Federation space so that incidents like the Kray War do not happen again. Archus has 1 volcanic moon called Dimna.

Olympia

The colony Olympia closely resembles the New Omega colony on the other side of the system. The second largest planet in the Federation, Olympia was finally colonized in 2014 after undergoing some extensive defense protocol upgrades after the Kray War. The colony has a population of just over 12.6 million and rising. It is almost exactly the same as New Omega in almost every way except for size. Its growing industry and corporate power puts it ahead as one of the prides of the Federation. Olympia is also home to the Olympian exchange which deals in most major commerce in the Primary Systems. Its close interaction with New Omega makes it even more prosperous as the years go on. A rivalry of sorts has already started to emerge between the two jewels of the Federation.

Hendar

Hendar is a molten D Class planet. It is the closest in the system to the sun. It is so terribly hot that at its coolest the atmospheric temperature was 597,000 degrees fahrenheit. Massive molten rock planes and magma oceans sprawl is hot and barren surface. Every day the temperature rises about 2-5 degrees in most areas of the planet. This planet was nicknamed "The Hotspot" and rightfully so.

Lithia

Lithia is an uninhabitable C Class world comprised of 84% nitrogen, 14% Texium gas, and 2% other gasses. Its rough surface is teeming with minerals that soil the ground and make it impossible for any vegetation to grow. Its 13 tiny moons are mostly volcanic and orbit in erratic patterns that are difficult to predict. This planet is just one of many in the Titus Verge that cannot be colonized.

Primus

Primus is the largest planet in the Titus verge. It is also the strangest. Its temperature varies from extremely high to extremely low levels in short periods of time. This is odd for a planet that is farthest from the sun (Titus). Its surface is covered by a variety of things like radioactive plasmatic lakes, rocky mountains and crater fields, volcanic plains, and areas with very strange plant life also expected to be radioactive. Its several hundred science facilities open up a new view of this strange world. With an atmosphere of mainly methane it would not be easy to settle so it remains barren and uninhabitable only to be studied and marveled at the oddity that is the strange planet of Primus.

Pretor

The Pretor system is a small but thriving system. It is interconnected with all of the colonies' ODGs and is capital in making a great strides in the defense of the home systems. With New Troy at its head, Pretor has seen titanic influxes in economic and industrial growth. The system continues to grow, proudly helping leading the IFMO as one of the home systems.

Map of Pretor

New Troy

Widely known for its extremely heavy rainfall, New Troy is an M Class planet similar to its New Omega and Olympia counterparts. It has a firm government structure that works with the local corporations to ensure optimal commercial success for the large colony. The government's primary workings happen in the colony's capital city of New Delphi. Its rapidly growing population of 9 million have expanded the output of the colony ten fold. Its large work facilities and many shipyards make it the ideal spot for large industries to thrive. The colony is quickly catching up with its sister colonies as being a massive corporate giant of a world as well as an amazing sight for tourists.

Helena

Helena is a vast exportation world on the fringes of Federation space in the Pretor system. It is home to roughly 312,000 people. It has many main space ports and outlining cities its largest being its capital of Zeara which is becoming larger and larger every passing year. The development of Helena is slow and it acts as a shipping world for the Federation in the primary regions of JSA space.

Maxwell

Maxwell Is the farthest planet from the sun ,Pretor. It is a cold and barren inhospitable F Class world with virtually no atmosphere. Its "soil" contains large traces of a sulfuric carbon based substance known only as S-476T59 or substance S-47. Its has many massive valleys and large toxic spouts which emit large amounts of liquid fumes and gasses. The surface is so amazingly diverse and large that its largest valley ,named Voss Valley, is 18 miles deep and about 1200 miles across from end to end.

Grace

Grace is a massive gas giant with an extremely large meteorite belt. It is the fourth largest planet in Federation space next to New Omega, Olympia, and Magna Omega. Its atmospheric conditions are so intense that some of its gaseous anomalies and hurricanes that occur within its atmosphere are so terribly immense that it is said that they have enough power to rip an entire city from the ground. These happenings make it impossible to study the planet from anywhere but in space however the ministry of stellar exploration and the MOSDC are currently producing a prototypical probe that would be able to survive Grace's harsh planetary conditions.

Herculium

The Herculium systems is a rapidly advancing system that has recently gotten very involved in the colonial happenings of the Federation. It is one of the primary sources of trade and production for the entire region and helps maintain the stability of the colonial power.

Map of Herculium

Achtos

Achtos is the primary colony world for Herculium. It centers around trade and production like many worlds in the Herculium system. It has a firm political structure not much different from other colonies. Its capital Hexleros is said to be one of the most prospering cities in the colonial government. The planet itself thrives with beauty and life. Its population of 2.2 million are hardworking and willing to strive harder than anyone to achieve everlasting success for their colony. This planet is somewhat of a mirror image to New Omega and Olympia. Its many regions all have a similar governing structure as the colonial government and work together to produce the best results for the colony in every way.

Poseidon

Poseidon is a world composed entirely of water and is more than twice the size of Olympia making it the largest planet in the IFMO. Despite this it has but one city, Trident. It is, however, one of the largest cities in the Federation. Its populace exceeds 1.2 million as well as another 14,000 in various underwater research facilities. There has also been an artificial landform produced near the city to simulate a more natural environment. The planet's most prosperous aspect is its C8 harvesting. C8 is a prime chemical ingredient in the production of medigel and is harvested in mass quantities for distribution. This has made Poseidon one of the wealthiest planets in the IFMO.

Fetrense

Fetrense is a large R class Helium Giant that is used to harvest the gas frequently. It has 3 science facilities in orbit for research and harvesting. Scientists believe that over 2 billion years ago the gas giant may have been twice its current size.

Kar'ta
Kar'tai male

This small outpost world is known for trade with the fringes of the system and is bound loosely by a clan of Kar'tai councilors. This is the only habitable planet in the primary systems not fully colonized by the Federation per the treaty with the Kar'tai. The decade long Kar'tai civil war ended 12 years ago nearly destroying their race of, originally, 1 billion. After IFMO vessels arrived over the planet deals were made with the Kar'tai clans to rebuild their world under the protection of the IFMO. The Interstellar Federation accepted and now plans to rebuild this planet of 20 million Kar'tai along with another 50,000 human settlers from the Federation. The reptilian like Kar'tai remain the only alien species to be in the IFMO.

Drexiel

The massive Drexiel colony is a large frozen mining world on the edge of the Herculium system's life belt. It has two small continents of which 1.8 million people inhabit. It's enormous capital city, Dontarel, has a plethora of large mining posts and trade ports and helps the Herculium system thrive off of interstellar trade brought in from all over the JSA and the rest of the galaxy. It is currently the second most productive mining world in the Primary Systems, next to Macedon, and is rapidly growing to meet the challenge. Drexiel was the site of the Protoss attack of 2056 which opened up the Protoss war for the IFMO. After two weeks of fighting, the Protoss forces were beaten back.

Getos

Getos is a one of a kind class B gas giant. It has a large plasma particle belt surrounding it and a stable magma core. Its surface is rocky but stable as well. Its atmosphere is comprised of dozens of gasses and trillions upon trillions of different particles. It is the ideal planet for modern research. The planet already has 4 research stations over it each housing roughly 670 people.

Nectos

Nectos is the smallest system in the IFMO consisting of only three planets. It lys on the outlinning areas of the primary systems but still plays a pivotal role in maintaining boarder security and boarder trade.

Map of Nectos

Python

Python has several large cities the largest of which is its capital named Gitina. It also has 24 small settlements mostly for Dilithium ore mining. Its population is roughly 13,000. It is one of the coldest M class planets in Federation space. Its many oceans and seas are now totally frozen over covering many large Dilithium deposits. It has many snow covered islands and landmasses but nothing large enough to be a full continent. It also has the Thraxus I, II, III, IV space stations in orbit above with another 4,000 people on them.

Galagar

Galagar is a large barren D class world with a deadly hot acidic atmosphere. Its surface is also comprised of strange acidic magma rocks. It is currently being studied from two research stations in orbit with about 230 people on each station.

Artemis

Artemis is a cold world comprised of 94.455% ocean. A large island called Arteema is the only landmass on the planet. Its capital city of Hyrak spans most of the island along with a few other smaller cities. Its population is just above 34,000. Th planet is known for its massive banking industry and large military basses. It has several shipyards and stations in orbit and is the largest planet in the Nectos system. It large society of bankers make it very wealthy and the colony brings much prosperity to the mostly barren system in which it resides.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 am, edited 52 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Interstellar Colonies - Fringe Systems (Delta Quadrant)

Forta Omicron

The Forta Omicron system is the first of the fringe systems to be colonized in the traverse. In the 2030s, the IFMO began an extensive colonization operation of the fringe systems in the traverse. This heavily opposed and risky move on the part of the Ministry of Colonial affairs spurred in motion the creation of new colonies and vast new territories like the Forta Omicron system. The traverse is a dangerous place especially for the IFMO's more secluded colonies. Threats in the fringe range from Kray, raiders, pirates, mercenaries, slavers, various spacial anomalies and more. Despite this risk the IFMO has taken special steps to ensure the safety and prosperity of the Omegan territories in the fringe.

Herrai

Herrai is a teeming fringe colony with several large settlements. It has several space stations overhead for trading with the traverse. It helps maintain the security of the system with its many military bases. It has strength in its security being the closest fringe world to the primary systems. It is also the best direct link with the primary systems and maintains close trade relations with those systems as well as many others in the traverse. Its population of 22,000 keep the colony in top condition unlike most fringe colonies while they still intend to have their world look worthy in the eyes of the government just across the FTL lane.

Miyeega

Miyeega is a small frigid S class world with a carbonatious atmosphere. It is home to a predominant species of bacteria that live in the atmosphere and feed on energy particles that occasionally float up from large "energy spouts" in the ground. This strange world is known to revolve every 6.47 Earth years making it the slowest planet for revolution on record. Farthest from the sun, Miyeega is also known to contain poisonous vapors in the stratosphere that can kill on contact yet somehow the bacteria, now known as "Uzzian" tend to live unaffected by the vapors.

Meticorba

This small outpost colony has only 2 dozen major settlements which contain about 6,000 people only about half of which are Omegans. This backwater world is known to be a crime haven like many other fringe worlds. Its black market trade has caught the eye of the MOSDC but they are yet to intervene. It usually conducts trade on an agricultural provisional standard due to the colony's utter lack of recourses and raw materials. It;s main capital port of Makegna is the largest on the planet and the most crime ridden. Meticorba was also the sight of the Kray raider attack of 2045 which incited Operation: Relentless Justice against the pirates in the traverse.

Zepitar

Zepitar is a large gaseous R class world with several research stations on and above the planet. It is primarily used to collect gas samples for study. Despite its apparent age, however, little is known about this massive world. In orbit sits the civilian managed Kylos station. Kylos station is aproximately 12 kilometers tall by 21 kilometers long and houses roughly 45,000 people of various races. It is commonly refered to as "the Pergatory of the IFMO".

Nehendria

Nehendria is a large thriving port and trade world vital to the commercial stability of the Fort Omicron system. It has many sprawling cities and ports as well as orbital trade stations. Port Kazalis is its main ground based trade port and capital. The vast majority of people and supplies that come to and from Nahendria pass through this port. Notable for its biotic amp crafters, this bustling fringe world of 6 million holds many corporate headquarters and production bases. Biotic amps and omnitools from Icon are some of its top products for sale. In return it buys new and more efficient ways to keep their colony running from what little provisions the traverse has to offer. Nehendria's top crafters make the best biotic amps in the galaxy drawing much commercial attention to this seemingly uninteresting and drab world at first glance.

Naxtuia

Naxtuia is a tiny G class gas giant which holds several different gasses in its barely stable atmosphere such as carbon, methane, and texium. It is the smallest planet in the IFMO and can hardly be classified as such.

Repulus

Repulus is a massive M class forest world with 4 main "spire cities" jetting from the ground at about 2,300 feet. Their names are Korosus, Elsius, Mandahar, and Kudina, the capital. Each spire holds about 3,000 people marking the planet's colonial population at about 12,000 people. It is unique in the fact that it contains over 400,000 species of florae that have been discovered but local botanists state that about 50% of the world's florae remain undiscovered. The planet was settled by several small science groups and now gets medical research funding from large medical firms such as Meditech Applications. The spire cities were erected so as not to disturb the unique and natural beauty below. Although first founded as a science world now only 40% of the world's colonial population are scientists. The rest tend to be settlers, tech engineers, hunters, business people, executives, and sometimes even mercenaries.

Pax Vestigium

The Pax Vestigium system was founded and colonized by the famed colony ship O.S.S. Pax in 2042. It is a far off fringe system renowned for being a safe haven for criminals accross the galaxy. It holds the corporate power for illigal or boarderling legal corporate branches of the fringe and relies on trade from every corner of the galaxy for its due. Due to the government's little authority in the system piracy and smuggling is a problem as crime increases mostly in the currpt corporations which thrive here.

Seran

Seran is a large and unusual world. It is surrounded by a large nebula like electromagnetic gas cloud called the "Seran Nebula". This cloud only has one passage in and out called "Hera's Passage". The massive colony world of 480,000 is the second largest in the system. It is renowned for its interests in the arts and lack of interaction with outsiders even the IFMO government. It's valuable artistry, however, is what drives the planets wealthy economy as the art is sold to millions of places across the galaxy.

Melody

Melody is a G class gas giant with massive quantities of numerous gases in it's "atmosphere" if one can even call it that.

Archeria

Archeria is a massive business planet of 12 milion people which plays a pivital role in the economic survival of the fringe colonies. The largest colony in the fringe systems, It is also known for its very loose ties to the government thus having loose laws in terms of business. Illegal or boarderline legal corporations thrive on Archeria under the limited government presence there. Officially it has any normal colonial government but massive corporations run the underground business syndicates. Trade still thrives on this currupt world. When it becomes most prosperous authority figures tend to look the other way in the interest of continued prosperity.

Henta

This small pro business world of 32,000 deals in advanced science and technology production. The government always grants small or large corporations extended freedoms when trading with other parties and always like to maintain the privacy of each firm (although the government tends to favor larger firms). Henta is also known for its masterful custom ship builders. Far and wide people come with orders for advanced customizations on their space vessels (some of which are not legal). Large private firms or smaller business will always jump at this high paying oppertunity.

Zegafax

Zegafax is a tiny S class world with chemical atmosphere and an unstable gravity field only held together by natural electric currents in the ionosphere.

Hantriss

Hantriss is a massive freezing world with no atmosphere and poison vapor pits which spew from the surface ever hour. This strange world has 4 science stations above, each with about 200 people.

Terracon

The Terracon system is the outermost system of the edge of the Omegan northern boarder with the traverse. It acts as a key traversal trade hub and a vantage point for Omegan military defense in the traverse. After the raider attack on Meticorba in 2045 the Ministry of Defense decided upon expansion in the northern traverse as a show of force against the raiders and pirates that dot the fringe sectors. This movement displayed the Omegan audacity to expand and remain undeterred in the face of further pirate incursions. The Terracon system holds both a standard relay, designated 117, and a military relay for emergency military deployment usage, designated 212. The MOSDC realized that it was pivotal that a new offensive vantage point was to be established in the fringe with the ability to bring in valuable foreign trade and to hit targets in the traverse at a moment's notice. It should be noted that all planets in the system are named after leaders of Magna Omega's history.

Aurelius

Named after the greatest Omegan leader, Aurelius is one of the most powerful colonies in the fringe. With a population of 21,000, it holds much influence in the outlying colonies of the IFMO. It also has a large assortment of space stations, star bases, and military shipyards in orbit, making it a vast fortress. Aurelius' many star ports bring in millions of credits a month in traversal trade imports and exports. It's sturdy government is a rarity in the traverse and, thus, it is able to retain its authority. This powerhouse world will likely be at the forefront of fringe political power in the times to come.

Voss

Voss is a large stable colony world of 18,000. Having a small but profitable industry, this world, named after the last Omegan president before Government Reform II. Andrew Voss, is able to retain much economic strength, despite its low population. This strength will do it well in times of economic uncertainty for the fringe. As the fringe colonies expand, however, the threat of economic collapse evaporates. Voss ensures that. Its stable government works hand in hand with local fringe corporations, despite their tendency to bend the regulations of interstellar commerce.

Nakesta

Nakesta is a D class world with burning vapors in its thin atmosphere. Named after the first women leader of Magna Omega, Kyla Nakesta, the small planet is home to many species of strange parasites that reside in the planet's volcanic soil.

Savsvius

Savsvius is a massive E class gassious world named after Magna Omega's first leader, President Marcus Savsvius. This large gassious world is a prime focus for study in the field of science and has generated many new methods in sample extraction within a few years of its discovery.

Kylati

Kylati, named after the 10th President William Kylati, is a titanic class S gas giant. It lies on the outermost limits of the Terracon system. This strange giant is the fringe's largest gas giant. It has two researce stations in orbit, each with about 30 scientists aboard them. The first is research station 416 and the second, the main station, is command lab 12. They are both RS72 class research and science stations.

Seronis

The Seronis system lies on the fringes of IFMO space acting as a hub for fringe activity. Seronis is the old home of the ancient, and long extinct, Alveraani race. The Alveraani named the system after the sun god, Seronis. According to their records, the Alveraani lived well over 4,000 years ago, residing in this secluded system. The Alveraani were humanoid in structure, yet cold blooded. This advanced species quickly progressed over time. The Alveraani were the first in the galaxy to harness the power of element zero and created a mass relay of their own to expand into other systems. Unfortunately, before that could happen, civil war broke out amongst the high council of Alveraan. As the records show, 81 years of bloodshed destroyed the civilization and nearly wiped out the Alveraani species. The few survivors fled the system and everything that it contained for new lives in far away places. It is quite apparent that the Alveraani are, today, all but extinct. Their legacy remains, however. The structures and supplies that were left from the war remained on their homeworld and colonies for thousands of years. The ancient relay, now an attractive museum, no longer functions, though it does have a weak energy field still running. It is a fact known amongst many galactic historians that, if the Alveraani Empire was alive today, they would be one of the galaxy's most powerful civilizations and would surely encompass all of Omegan space.

Alveraan

The former homeworld of the Alveraani race, Alveraan is a massive ancient metropolis still dotted with its ancient ruins. Archeologists and historians find it a most fascinating world where a plethora of ancient documents can still be found. The planet is not only home to nearly 800,000 Omegans but a massive tourist attraction. Hundreds of still undiscovered temples and ruins are left untouched waiting to be explored. It's capitol city of Neiteiruus hold nearly 90% of the Omegan colonial population on the world. The barren landscape left by the Alveraani Civil War was ideal for colonization efforts however, the ruins were mostly left to themselves to be preserved and studdied for ages to come.

Seronis Prime

Seronis Prime is the heart of modern Seronis. On its surface sprawl huge ruins of cities, ports, and bases. Soronis prime was once the technological command center for the Alveraani fleet before the Civil War, however little remains of the ruins after the bombardments 4,000 years ago. Now, with new Omegan colonies built atop its surface, Seronis Prime is the pinnacle of the entire system and rivals colonies in the home systems in terms of defense, industry, and growth. It's population, today, is at no more that 14,000.

Hythion

Hythion is a G class gaseous world with not a trace of atmospheric balance. Massive earthquakes harass its delicate crust every 4 to 8 hours.

Seronis II

Seronis II, a mining colony of about 3,000, produces the largest rich mineral growth in the fringe worlds. Although just a few large ports and mines scatter the surface, Seronis II has become an icon for stabilizing fringe trade with the traverse. Mining has become an increased business and the colony has profited greatly from this rise in the intergalactic market. The Alveraani Civil War began before Seronis II could be colonized and, thus, it remained virtually untouched from the decades of war that plagued the system 4,000 years ago.

Seronis III

Seronis III is an F class gass giant with an extremely high amount of carbon in its stratosphere. Mixed in with other unusual gasses, Seronis III is ideal for scientific study, development, and sample collection. Science station "Sparta 11", the largest Omegan science facility in service, orbits the planet with an occupancy of about 13,000 personnel.

Seronis IV

The planet of Seronis IV is a desolate toxic world with an extremely dense atmosphere. The gasses in the sir coupled with electromagnetic pulses halt any hope of colonization...or even landing a vessel on the planet safely.

Pytag

Pytag is a broiling and mountainous magmatic world with a toxic atmosphere and terribly high gravity. Its avergae temperature, which is planet-wide, usually exceeds 890 degrees F. Although rich in minerals, only the most well built and expensive probes are able to retrieve samples.

Seronis V

Seronis V is a frigid world on the outer limits of the Seronis System. The sight of the last major space battle of the Alveraani Civil War, it stands, now, as a perimeter outpost for the entire system. Its stations above and underground bases have all been equipped with the latest scouting equipment and special units. The planet, as backwater as it may appear, is pivotal to the safety of the Seronis system when dealing with threats from the traverse. About 200 scout, security, and science personnel man the stations above while another 340 reside on the planet.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 pm

[Reserved]

Old Erisia wrote:

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information