NATION

PASSWORD

Game Error?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Phoenia-
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Game Error?

Postby Phoenia- » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:01 am

"the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance"

This beeing the comment after I passed the issue regarding the inheritance choising the "moderate" (third one) option. If there's anyone who remember the issue, is this all right, or is it a mistake? "political freedom" then got down, I don't see it fits so much. Is there a "bug" or is it the normal response?

Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 am

Phoenia- wrote:"the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance"

This beeing the comment after I passed the issue regarding the inheritance choising the "moderate" (third one) option. If there's anyone who remember the issue, is this all right, or is it a mistake? "political freedom" then got down, I don't see it fits so much. Is there a "bug" or is it the normal response?

I think this could be better dealt with in the "Got Issues" Forum, you can ask a moderator to move it for you.

And regarding the issues, I think that is a normal response, The Issues are exaggerated, a lot.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

Phoenia-
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenia- » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 am

thanks

Czardas
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 am

Yes, it is the normal response. I've received it numerous times.
30 | she/her | USA | ✡︎ | ☭ | ♫

I have devised a truly marvelous signature, which this textblock is too small to contain

Return to Technical