NATION

PASSWORD

Request for assistance - Unidos

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Goobergunchia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Request for assistance - Unidos

Postby Goobergunchia » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:15 pm

I got the following telegram, which I'm posting here because there's not much I can do about it:

The Commonwealth of Unidos
New. Received: 3 days, 2 hours ago

Sorry to troubel you. I'd actually post this in the Technical forum,but the problem is I can't post in -any- forum. I coudl on the Jolt NS forums. but I hadn't even tried to post in any forum here unitl the last few days.

I can sign into the forum. and rfead it. but non eof my nations can pst.

There literally is no conrol or button etc. that offers the option of posts or reply. I did folow the FAQ and went to the User CP and attempte to change th3 posting defaults but nothign changed.

IN the FAQ there is a reference to controls on the right of the forum topic page. I see non there , or anywhere.

I can look at the top of the page and it shows I'm logged into the forum Buttosn to take me to the orignal post or first unread post work I can go to first unread post. Links within messags and sigs work

NO idea what's going on, but -any-help appreciaed.
Thsi affects Unidos, New Preussen, Graustark and my other puppets. but I'm not too worried about postign with tose.
My UN pupet cna't psot eith

Thanks
(+5175 posts from mostly pre-Jolt)
Making NationStates a different place since 17 May 2003.
ADN Advisor (Ret.)
Nasicournian Officer
Citizen of the Rejected Realms
Discord: Goobergunch#2417
Ideological Bulwark #16
Sponsor, HR#22, SC#4
Rules: GA SC
NS Game Moderator
For your forum moderation needs: The Moderation Forum
For your in-game moderation needs: The Getting Help Page
What are the rules? See the OSRS.
Who are the mods, anyway?