NATION

PASSWORD

Bug?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Mando-ade
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Bug?

Postby Mando-ade » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Was just posting on this thread and now it says I'm not authorized to even view it.
Bug or did someone lock me out somehow?
viewtopic.php?t=20653&f=20&view=unread#unread

Niur
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm

that is weird.... You might want to post on moderation.
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Mando-ade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mando-ade » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:03 pm

seems all my posts in it were deleted to, can't even see it on the board either.

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 pm

What thread was it? There was a thread from General that was moved to a Seecret forum here for review.
Last edited by The Emmerian Unions on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Niur
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Mando-ade wrote:seems all my posts in it were deleted to, can't even see it on the board either.

Its possible that the thread was deleted, What was it called?
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Mando-ade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mando-ade » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 pm

NVM, seems a mod removed it from view and will replace at his discrepency.
Never saw that before, that's why it threw me off.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:30 am

Mando-ade wrote:NVM, seems a mod removed it from view and will replace at his discrepency.

Do you mean "at his discretion"?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical