NATION

PASSWORD

New @@admirable@@s

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

New @@admirable@@s

Postby Zwangzug » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:07 am

We can add "genial" and "cultured" to the list of phrases that appear after the size adjective in the nation page. Unless "genial" has replaced "pleasant" in some kind of obfuscating Newspeak...

Frenequesta
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Frenequesta » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 am

Zwangzug wrote:We can add "genial" and "cultured" to the list of phrases that appear after the size adjective in the nation page. Unless "genial" has replaced "pleasant" in some kind of obfuscating Newspeak...

"Pleasant", in my experience, only occurs when there are no other adjectives in that set can apply to the nation.
I’m mostly here for... something to do, I suppose.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Zwangzug wrote:We can add "genial" and "cultured" to the list of phrases that appear after the size adjective in the nation page. Unless "genial" has replaced "pleasant" in some kind of obfuscating Newspeak...

Either they already were there, or someone really liked your idea...apparently my people are genial and cultured.

Crushing Our Enemies
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Crushing Our Enemies » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 pm

My nation is also genial now, and I am in the top 10% for Rudest Citizens...
[violet] wrote:You are definitely not genial.
[violet] wrote:Congratulations to Crushing Our Enemies for making the first ever purchase. :)

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Crushing Our Enemies wrote:My nation is also genial now, and I am in the top 10% for Rudest Citizens...

Whoops! That was a bug. Now fixed.

You are definitely not genial.

Return to Technical